Guest Sukhi1

How many wife's did our guru's really have?

Guest Sukhi1   
Guest Sukhi1

Hi there,

Many sikh's believe that Guru Gobind Singh Ji only had one or two wife's but in matter of fact he had 3! I would like to question the fact how could he have 3 wives when in Guru Granth Sahib Ji it states that we should only have one beloved partner, this was established before Guru Gobind Singh Ji even got married, as he did not write in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, it was completed by our 9th Guru. Guru Gobind Singh Ji's first wife was Mata Jito, his second wife was Mata sundri and his third wife was Mata sahib kaur. At one time Guru ji was living with both Mata sundri and Matta Sahib Kaur in the same house. How is it that the Guru had so many wives? does that not give the wrong impression? Guru gobind Singh Ji had his first son with Mata jito and his other three sons with Mata Sundri and no children with Mata Sahib Kaur. Some people object saying he was a man of God therefore he had powers therefore you cannot question him, but there is a reason behind ever action. Yes he may have been our 10th Guru but there has to be an explanation to why he had 3 wives?. This is not even the first Guru who had more than one wife. Guru Har Rai had 8 WIVES! and they were all sisters! For me that is extremely wrong because that is inbred going on because the children were then half brother and sisters or were they cousins? Yes these were our Guru's but we can still question their actions because not all the Guru's did this, Guru Nanak Dev Ji had only 1 wife. This totally contradicts equality within Sikhi because men and women are said to be equal but yet our Guru's don't show this by having more than 1 wife. Yes, this may be how things worked in the old times but that is not a valid reason as the Guru's new the future such as smoking and drinking alcohol would occur therefore it is forbidden and written in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji therefore they would also know in the future having more than 1 wife at one given time would not be acceptable therefore meaning questions would arise. 

I would like to hear other people's perspectives on this and how you would interpret what our Guru's did and whether or not you know why they did this , if you agree, disagree, if you think we shouldn't question them because they had Waheguru inside them, please let me know.

S4NGH    541

Delusional at best. Who are you questioning? Who are you daring to point a finger at? Madness.

Guru sahib is the all knowing all seeing perfect immaculate lord God. There is no difference between God and Guru. Know that as fact if you consider yourself a Sikh. Guru sahib is not a mere mortal. Not an enlightened person. Not someone who had waheguru inside them. They are waheguru themself. Only waheguru knows his own game. What he does, he knows. Us mere mortals can not possibly comprehend them. Whether they had 1 wife or a million. It's completely irrelevant. Do as the perfect SatGuru says, not as he does. You're not to follow in his footsteps. You can't possibly do what they did. But we can do what they asked us to do. We are capable of that. Don't question Guru sahib. And if you must, show a little damn respect. Know who you're speaking about.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

BhForce    517
On 4/8/2017 at 8:58 PM, Guest Sukhi1 said:

Hi there,

Many sikh's believe that Guru Gobind Singh Ji only had one or two wife's but in matter of fact he had 3! I would like to question the fact how could he have 3 wives when in Guru Granth Sahib Ji it states that we should only have one beloved partner, this was established before Guru Gobind Singh Ji even got married, as he did not write in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, it was completed by our 9th Guru. Guru Gobind Singh Ji's first wife was Mata Jito, his second wife was Mata sundri and his third wife was Mata sahib kaur. At one time Guru ji was living with both Mata sundri and Matta Sahib Kaur in the same house. How is it that the Guru had so many wives? does that not give the wrong impression? Guru gobind Singh Ji had his first son with Mata jito and his other three sons with Mata Sundri and no children with Mata Sahib Kaur. Some people object saying he was a man of God therefore he had powers therefore you cannot question him, but there is a reason behind ever action. Yes he may have been our 10th Guru but there has to be an explanation to why he had 3 wives?. This is not even the first Guru who had more than one wife. Guru Har Rai had 8 WIVES! and they were all sisters! For me that is extremely wrong because that is inbred going on because the children were then half brother and sisters or were they cousins? Yes these were our Guru's but we can still question their actions because not all the Guru's did this, Guru Nanak Dev Ji had only 1 wife. This totally contradicts equality within Sikhi because men and women are said to be equal but yet our Guru's don't show this by having more than 1 wife. Yes, this may be how things worked in the old times but that is not a valid reason as the Guru's new the future such as smoking and drinking alcohol would occur therefore it is forbidden and written in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji therefore they would also know in the future having more than 1 wife at one given time would not be acceptable therefore meaning questions would arise. 

I would like to hear other people's perspectives on this and how you would interpret what our Guru's did and whether or not you know why they did this , if you agree, disagree, if you think we shouldn't question them because they had Waheguru inside them, please let me know.

1. Friend, you seem earnest enough, so I'm going to give you an answer in the same coin. Your first problem is you've unconsciously accepted feminism as a universal standard (what you called "equality"). I don't fault you for that, because it's likely what you've been taught since kindergarten. Leftists control lower and higher education, Hollywood, and the media, so it's unsurprising feminism is like the air we breathe. Let go of that, and maybe you'll have a chance of understanding our Guru Sahibs, and also Sikhism.

2. >in Guru Granth Sahib Ji it states that we should only have one beloved partner,

Well, it doesn't state that. Did someone tell you that? Strangely enough, many people who state loudly that they are only going to accept Guru Granth Sahib, and nothing else, are also the ones who are against the plural marriage of our Gurus, which is ironic since it doesn't say that in Gurbani.

3. The poster above already told you not to chase after Guru's actions. Agreed that Guru's basic rehit is the same as for Sikhs, but there some things we need not (in normal cases) try to also do. The quote is:

ਗੁਰਿ ਕਹਿਆ ਸਾ ਕਾਰ ਕਮਾਵਹੁ ॥ Do those deeds which the Guru has ordained.ਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਕਰਣੀ ਕਾਹੇ ਧਾਵਹੁ ॥  ॥Why are you chasing after the Guru's actions? (p 933)

• Confused 3

Jacfsing2    1,831
On 4/8/2017 at 11:28 AM, Guest Sukhi1 said:

Hi there,

Many sikh's believe that Guru Gobind Singh Ji only had one or two wife's but in matter of fact he had 3! I would like to question the fact how could he have 3 wives when in Guru Granth Sahib Ji it states that we should only have one beloved partner, this was established before Guru Gobind Singh Ji even got married, as he did not write in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, it was completed by our 9th Guru. Guru Gobind Singh Ji's first wife was Mata Jito, his second wife was Mata sundri and his third wife was Mata sahib kaur. At one time Guru ji was living with both Mata sundri and Matta Sahib Kaur in the same house. How is it that the Guru had so many wives? does that not give the wrong impression? Guru gobind Singh Ji had his first son with Mata jito and his other three sons with Mata Sundri and no children with Mata Sahib Kaur. Some people object saying he was a man of God therefore he had powers therefore you cannot question him, but there is a reason behind ever action. Yes he may have been our 10th Guru but there has to be an explanation to why he had 3 wives?

Mata Sundri and Mata Jito are the same person, and Mata Sahib Kaur was a unique Rishta. But where does Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji say that monogamy is the key? This is mentioned in Sikhi but its part of Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaaran, not Guru Sahib.

This is not even the first Guru who had more than one wife. Guru Har Rai had 8 WIVES! and they were all sisters! For me that is extremely wrong because that is inbred going on because the children were then half brother and sisters or were they cousins?

Yes it is wrong for YOU! (Keyword here is YOU, not Guru Sahib), also you have to read the Sakhi of him having 8 wives which odds are you haven't.

Yes these were our Guru's but we can still question their actions because not all the Guru's did this, Guru Nanak Dev Ji had only 1 wife. 

This line is a complete fail:@ that I would feel ashamed to be having these thoughts, and I wasn't always the good Sikh, (or am), but honestly this isn't positive.

This totally contradicts equality within Sikhi because men and women are said to be equal but yet our Guru's don't show this by having more than 1 wife.

Exactly how is a person, (not Guru Sahib), going to contradict equality by having more than one wife, (emotional opinions are not truth)? Also forget gender equality, this is Guru equality you're talking about.

Yes, this may be how things worked in the old times but that is not a valid reason as the Guru's new the future such as smoking and drinking alcohol would occur therefore it is forbidden and written in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji therefore they would also know in the future having more than 1 wife at one given time would not be acceptable therefore meaning questions would arise. 

Again don't know where it says it's a sin to have more than one wife? Also there were hundereds of things Guru Sahib did; which you doing them would destroy your jeevan because you aren't God. Also Guru Sahib isn't some politician even though he was political. Also having more than one wife isn't acceptable by what standard? Christians? Feminists? Punjabis? All of their standards are still pretty low, even many of the Khalistani Shaheeds had more than one wife and that was only 20-30 years ago.

Guru Sahib didn't have Vaheguru in them; they were Vaheguru themselves. Sinners like me have Vaheguru inside them, Aurangzeb, Hitler, Indra, and many other Paapis have Vaheguru in them. Guru Sahib isn't someone who has Vaheguru inside them, but rather is Vaheguru who came.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

BhForce    517
On 4/8/2017 at 8:58 PM, Guest Sukhi1 said:

Yes these were our Guru's but we can still question their actions because not all the Guru's did this

Well, it depends on what you mean "question their actions". If you mean question their actions in the sense of asking why Guru Sahib did this or that, simply for the sake of knowing why, and not for saying Guru Sahib is wrong, then we can ask why Guru Sahib did a certain thing, e.g., Why did Guru Arjan Dev ji compile Guru Granth Sahib? Why did Guru Teg Bahadur Ji agree to help the Hindu Pandits? 

But it is not allowable to question Guru Sahib in the sense of casting aspersions on Guru Ji. You should read Gurbani, it portrays Guru Sahib as perfect and the embodiment of God, not as fallible humans like us. If Guru Sahib isn't perfect, there's no more discussion we need to have, we can shut down this website, and also all of the Gurdwaras, including Darbar Sahib.

• Like 1

BhForce    517
18 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Mata Sundri and Mata Jito are the same person, and Mata Sahib Kaur was a unique Rishta.

Friend, with respect, this is not true (that Mata Sundri and Jito ji are the same person).

This untruth was made up by Dr. Gurbakhsh Singh of Washington, DC, USA, who wrote a book of Sikh questions and answers for kids which has some merit. He writes:

The wrong impression that the Guru had more than one wife was created by those writers who were ignorant of Punjabi culture.

He then goes on to claim the fact of Mata ji's existence was written by writers not familiar with Punjabi customs like marriage, muklava, and so forth. This boggles the mind because I'm wondering which writers he's referring to that don't know Punjabi culture, like Kavi Santokh Singh? Or any other Sikh writer? ???

They were ignorant of Punjabi culture? The fact is that Mata Jito Ji and Sundri ji have different genealogies, different birthplaces, and also different dates of demise, and landmarks commemorating their demise (in Anandpur and Delhi).

The truth is the only ones who are unfamiliar with Punjabi culture is ABCDs (American born confused desis) who can't understand anything outside of the modern Western framework. No problem, though, since none of us is born with knowledge of anything.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

BhForce    517
32 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Guru Sahib didn't have Vaheguru in them; they were Vaheguru themselves. Sinners like me have Vaheguru inside them, Aurangzeb, Hitler, Indra, and many other Paapis have Vaheguru in them. Guru Sahib isn't someone who has Vaheguru inside them, but rather is Vaheguru who came.

Very good and concise statement of Sikh belief.

• Confused 2

Jacfsing2    1,831
6 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Friend, with respect, this is not true (that Mata Sundri and Jito ji are the same person).

O.k.:waheguru:

Not2Cool2Argue    345
On Saturday, April 08, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Guest Sukhi1 said:

Hi there,

Lets treat you as if you are the 1st type of questioner tjat Bhforce describes. You genuinely want to know why. And not the 2nd type of questioner who wants to cast aspersions. So heres why:

Guru Ji had 3 wives because he had three rishtas. Guruji did not go looking for wives. In fact he did not even choose one. As you must know, panjabis have arranged marriages. So gurujis marriage was arranged 3 times. Why? People thought it was the highest honor if their daughter was married to the Guru. And as it was permissible in Indian, especially Kshatri traditions for men to have many wives, ppl thought it was ok and kept offering their daughters even tho guruji was married.You could say Guruji could refuse. But if he did, the girls married life was forfeit. A girl who was offered yet refused would not be asked to marry. So Guruji could change the system. He did. His first marriage was arranged by his father. Then Mata Sundris parents were admant that guruji accept their daughter.  Guruji said I am already married. They said u r king of kings n kings have many wives. Also our daughter has been offered, if u refuse, her life will be ruined. She will be a burden to us. Noone will marry her and after we die, there is nobody to care for her. Please remember that back then women had no means of earning income. The fathers land and job belonged to son by law and there was no means for women to earn a living. So an unmarried women will have to depend on brothers charity or societys charity or starve. She will become a begger, destitute, a charity case. So guruji said Ok i will accept her, but no more. But some dared to go against gurus hukam and offer their daughter. Guruji reprimanded them and they said it was out of love and sharda. And that the daughter was offered already and if u reject her, she will be destitute. So guruji changed the system. He said I will not marry her. But she will not be destitute. I will clothe, feed and give her a home. Also I will give her the protection of my name. So in the future, no one can say guruji had 2 wives and a concubine. I hate to use this word. But stupid ppl who will cast aspersions must be answered. So guruji did marry her to give her legitamacy. But as Guruji announced, there will be no marital relations. Yes announced. That  is why we know today why  mata ji had no children. Otherwise doubters would.be saying it was infertility. Why did guruji announce it? To change the system. To indian minds that was a horrible fate. Like a sham marriage and it ensured the woman would be childless. And it was effective. No other rishta was ever offered again. Nobody wanted their daughter to suffer that. And it was a trial to mataji too, as we know because she asked guruji for a child. And the wonderous Guruji fulfilled her wish while keeping to his word by gifting the Khalsa as her child. 

If you are a genuine questioner, you now know why guruji had 3 wives. If you are an aspersion caster/ doubter, u still will be unsatisfied.

I think guruji did the kindest and wisest thing.in all marriages. He didnt want to offer a childless sham marriage to mata sundri, as it was not her fault. But he had to for mata sahib deva to change the system and stop more rishte. He also tried to change woman roles and one.of his hukams is that of a woman earns or has an independent income, nobody has the right to take it from her. He also encouraged them to get skills. Like battle, scholarship, and learn self defense. He hired Mata Bhago Ji as his bodyguard. He supported Bibi Deep Kaur when she was shunned by her family for wrestling/fighting off muslims in hand to hand combat. Her family said she was soiled, unpure. Guruji said she is my daughter and Im proud of her. 

As for Guru HarRai Ji, history isnt clear on the 8 wives. But the why is similar. They were sisters in need of protection. Most ppl in the olden days married widows of their brothers or young girls living with them to give protection of their name.  

Edited by Not2Cool2Argue
Mistook mata jito ji for mata sundri
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

Guest Sukhi1   
Guest Sukhi1

I would like to thank Not2Cool2Argue as you have opened my eyes and answered my question in a respectful manner and I deeply appreciate that, thank you. 

Guest Amar Singh   
Guest Amar Singh

It's wrong to marry more than once unless they pass away or you have to divorce or something???
All the guru ji's only had one wife and had children with only one wife. The Gurus refused all other marriage proprosals once they were already married. The dilemma before the parents of the girls was that, the proposal having become public, no Sikhs would be willing to marry a women who had been betroved to the Guru. So the Gurus agreed for them to reside in the gurdwara or near by in the same city/district. As Guru Gobind singh Ji made it clear that his relationship with Mata Sahib Devan would be of a spiritual nature and not physical. This was also the case for all other Gurus. All the Gurus are one light.
although they never contradicted other cultures, in sikh culture, you should only have one wife/husband.
guru ji would never contradict his own teachings.
its because men and women are equal in sikhism, and it wouldn't be equal if a man had three wives or somthing!

IF YOU HAVE DONE SEHAJ PATH ONCE IN YOUR LIFE YOU WOULD KNOW THIS TRUTH. and you would not ask or need any reference to support this truth. 

I have provided further clarification for Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji had one wife:

at age 10, he married Mata Jito on 21 June 1677 at Basantgaṛh, 10 km north of Anandpur. Later another ceremony was performed on 4 April 1684 at Anandpur known as Muklawa. Mata Jito was later known as Mata Sundari as she was very beautiful and was named by the Guru's mother as sundari (beautiful). The couple had four sons: Jujhar Singh (b. 1691), Zorawar Singh (b. 1696), Fateh Singh (b. 1699) and Ajit Singh (b. 1687).

At age 33 Guru Gobind Singh Ji received a marriage proposal Mata Sahib Kaur|Mata Sahib Devan, however as Guru ji was already married he refused. The proposal was brought for discussion to Anandpur, the Guru had already been married. Therefore, the Guru said that he could not have another wife since he was already married. The dilemma before the parents of the girl was that, the proposal having become public, no Sikh would be willing to marry a woman who had been betroved to the Guru. The Guru agreed for her to stay at Anandpur but without accepting her as his wife. They had no children, but she had an influential role in Sikhism. In 1699, the Guru asked her to put pataasas (puffed sugar) in the water for preparing Amrit when he founded the Khalsa Panth. Whereas Guru Gobind Singh ji is recognized as the spiritual father of the Khalsa, Mata Sahib Kaur ji is recognized as the spiritual mother of the Khalsa. People not conversant with the Amrit ceremony mistakenly assume that Mata Sahib Kaur ji was the wife of Guru Gobind Singh ji. As Guru Gobind Singh ji is the spiritual but not the biological father of the Khalsa, Mata Sahib Devan ji is the spiritual mother of the Khalsa, Mata Sahib Devan is the spiritual mother of the Khalsa but not the wife of Guru Gobind Singh. From ignorance of Punjabi culture and the Amrit ceremony, some writers mistook these three names of the women in the life of Guru Gobind Singh as the names of his three wives. 

There are a lot of scam websites and just trying to separate people from sikhi posting lies. To mention some
https://www.thoughtco.com/guru-gobind-singh-wives-2992904
Did Guru Gobind Singh have one wife, or three

http://www.islam-sikhism.info/guru-polygamy/#comment-477

Know this. just because somebody worte lies and published them no matter how old do not believe them. Know your sikhi and know your waheguru and you will know ALL GURUS GOT MARRIED ONCE AND HAD CHILDREN WITH ONLY ONE WIFE

Jacfsing2    1,831
2 hours ago, Guest Amar Singh said:

It's wrong to marry more than once unless they pass away or you have to divorce or something???
All the guru ji's only had one wife and had children with only one wife. The Gurus refused all other marriage proprosals once they were already married. The dilemma before the parents of the girls was that, the proposal having become public, no Sikhs would be willing to marry a women who had been betroved to the Guru. So the Gurus agreed for them to reside in the gurdwara or near by in the same city/district. As Guru Gobind singh Ji made it clear that his relationship with Mata Sahib Devan would be of a spiritual nature and not physical. This was also the case for all other Gurus. All the Gurus are one light.
although they never contradicted other cultures, in sikh culture, you should only have one wife/husband.
guru ji would never contradict his own teachings.
its because men and women are equal in sikhism, and it wouldn't be equal if a man had three wives or somthing!

IF YOU HAVE DONE SEHAJ PATH ONCE IN YOUR LIFE YOU WOULD KNOW THIS TRUTH. and you would not ask or need any reference to support this truth. 

I have provided further clarification for Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji had one wife:

at age 10, he married Mata Jito on 21 June 1677 at Basantgaṛh, 10 km north of Anandpur. Later another ceremony was performed on 4 April 1684 at Anandpur known as Muklawa. Mata Jito was later known as Mata Sundari as she was very beautiful and was named by the Guru's mother as sundari (beautiful). The couple had four sons: Jujhar Singh (b. 1691), Zorawar Singh (b. 1696), Fateh Singh (b. 1699) and Ajit Singh (b. 1687).

At age 33 Guru Gobind Singh Ji received a marriage proposal Mata Sahib Kaur|Mata Sahib Devan, however as Guru ji was already married he refused. The proposal was brought for discussion to Anandpur, the Guru had already been married. Therefore, the Guru said that he could not have another wife since he was already married. The dilemma before the parents of the girl was that, the proposal having become public, no Sikh would be willing to marry a woman who had been betroved to the Guru. The Guru agreed for her to stay at Anandpur but without accepting her as his wife. They had no children, but she had an influential role in Sikhism. In 1699, the Guru asked her to put pataasas (puffed sugar) in the water for preparing Amrit when he founded the Khalsa Panth. Whereas Guru Gobind Singh ji is recognized as the spiritual father of the Khalsa, Mata Sahib Kaur ji is recognized as the spiritual mother of the Khalsa. People not conversant with the Amrit ceremony mistakenly assume that Mata Sahib Kaur ji was the wife of Guru Gobind Singh ji. As Guru Gobind Singh ji is the spiritual but not the biological father of the Khalsa, Mata Sahib Devan ji is the spiritual mother of the Khalsa, Mata Sahib Devan is the spiritual mother of the Khalsa but not the wife of Guru Gobind Singh. From ignorance of Punjabi culture and the Amrit ceremony, some writers mistook these three names of the women in the life of Guru Gobind Singh as the names of his three wives. 

There are a lot of scam websites and just trying to separate people from sikhi posting lies. To mention some
https://www.thoughtco.com/guru-gobind-singh-wives-2992904
Did Guru Gobind Singh have one wife, or three

http://www.islam-sikhism.info/guru-polygamy/#comment-477

Know this. just because somebody worte lies and published them no matter how old do not believe them. Know your sikhi and know your waheguru and you will know ALL GURUS GOT MARRIED ONCE AND HAD CHILDREN WITH ONLY ONE WIFE

Guru Sahib is no mere man, but rather the very light of Vaheguru. If Guru Sahib wears a kalgi, would you start wearing a kalgi, or sitting on a throne? Also what's wrong with Guru Sahib having more than 1 wife?

Guest Taksali   
Guest Taksali

Giani Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale proved Guru Har Rai had 8 wives

Sant Ji agreed and so do Sant Baba Harnam Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale

4 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Guru Sahib is no mere man, but rather the very light of Vaheguru. If Guru Sahib wears a kalgi, would you start wearing a kalgi, or sitting on a throne? Also what's wrong with Guru Sahib having more than 1 wife?

Whats wrong with wearing a kalgi ?

Even non-sikh men who wear turban during their marriage wear kalgi on their turban. Many a times, it comes with the turban.

Who said just because maharaj wore kalgi, we can't or shouldn't ?

Remember even Guru Gobind Singh ji started wearing kalgi to rebel against Auragnzeb's diktat that no non-muslim can wear kalgi, ride  a horse, keep weapon or wear royal clothes. It was only to rebel against this tyranny Maharaj wore kalgi. Otherwise whats the purpose of a spiritual guru wearing a kalgi ? 

By saying no one else should wear kalgi, we're ironically following aurangzeb's diktat . lol

jkvlondon    3,415
5 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Whats wrong with wearing a kalgi ?

Even non-sikh men who wear turban during their marriage wear kalgi on their turban. Many a times, it comes with the turban.

Who said just because maharaj wore kalgi, we can't or shouldn't ?

Remember even Guru Gobind Singh ji started wearing kalgi to rebel against Auragnzeb's diktat that no non-muslim can wear kalgi, ride  a horse, keep weapon or wear royal clothes. It was only to rebel against this tyranny Maharaj wore kalgi. Otherwise whats the purpose of a spiritual guru wearing a kalgi ? 

By saying no one else should wear kalgi, we're ironically following aurangzeb's diktat . l

err missing a major point here , we call Guru Pita ji Sache Patshah the True king  so what intelligence or nimrata is it to play dress up as a false king? when people do , they remove it before coming into Guru ji's presence why do you think that is?

the law was against wearing a dastar, carrying arms or riding horses if non -muslim ...Guru ji did what came to him and gave us orders how to dress: 5 yard dastar , 2 kirpans minimum and riding on good horses . Guru ji never told us to wear kalgi ever, our sovreignity is in our attitude and righteous conduct . Seriously you are equating showing respect of Guru ji by not mimicking his dress as conforming to 17th century laws ?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.