57 posts in this topic

God's plan for you is much greater than being a house slave to a psycho. You should be happy and celebrate. Time will heal you snd always pray for help in meeting a better person in the future. One day you will look back and say.... if only I knew..... then I would not have been sad.

1 person likes this

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..I CANT STOP CRYING..I STILL LOVE MY EX HUSBAND..I GOT DIVORCED TODAY..I AM IN PAIN..WHAT SHOULD I DO

You should do perhaps sukhmani sahib path or any other which appeals to you. Take your mind off things perhaps with a book of some sort. It's easier for us to give advice. IIf you feel that you need to cry go on and let it all out.

1 person likes this

My head is hurting...dont know...whom do i talk to today??

1 hour ago, HBSingh said:

My head is hurting...dont know...whom do i talk to today??

Hello. Are u ok? Write down all the positive and negative things about your relationship.  Call ur parents, siblings, or friends to talk. If cant get counseling 

1 hour ago, HBSingh said:

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..I CANT STOP CRYING..I STILL LOVE MY EX HUSBAND..I GOT DIVORCED TODAY..I AM IN PAIN..WHAT SHOULD I DO

You move on. Get some counseling. Understand that the love is not going to appreciated and it's completely one-sided. What I recommend is some help.

If you feel really down, then writing down every detail of your story might help you look at it as if it happened to a different person.  Also you are facing yourself. .. so you will be better at analysing your feelings. It might help you get a grip on yourself sooner. Just get pen and paper and put down your feelings.

1 person likes this

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor