We were all humans until...

Nice idealistic liberal hippy thoughts but humans will never change its part of the human condition that we separate ourselves in those classifications, that's what makes us humans and unique and not robots.

How boring life would be if we were all the same and equal. God and nature made us all unequal but with various strengthens and weakness for a reason. And from a Sikh theologic point of view, we have karmic debts to pay for why we are born different and have different opportunities in life compared to others who maybe more privileged than us in life.... atheism cant explain this nor can abrahmic religions only dharmic eastern religions that believe in karma and reincarnation can explain this.

Guest Jacfsing2

Are people equal? Yes, but despite that this thinking that we are all the same is an extremely dangerous concept. While I was a soul searcher, I also believed in such things on humanity being all together and one, and hippie love, but to expect that would be the worst when there are evil organizations. Searching into the all is one concept, it is ultimately an idea for some world government that's not based on Gurmat, but rather universal corruption. In an ideal world wherever everyone was good that I would agree with this statement; however, we don't live in a Khalsa Raj so this statement is invalid. As long as people don't have a Satguru these divisions will always exist, until the entire world was to accept Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as the only rightful King, we must keep divisions. It's not an us vs them, but rather a condition for the safety of all people. 

We also have to realize who repeats such things the most: it's usually the organizations that have been proven Anti-Gurmat such as SJW liberals and those who are part of the Regressive Left, (Those who hate theit own people), as opposed to the Progressive Left. Having humanistic thoughts previously, I feel this issue must be cleared towards a different type of equality than what the hippie equality is. There's Gurmat equality and then there's this.