Has donald trump shown to be a zionist bankster puppet and islamic terrorism enabler?

genie

7 hours ago, YOYO29 said:

And as for as your views on Islam.I think your prejudice against Islam and Muslim comes from your history with Muslim Mughals and Partition.And if loving Islam and following our religion passionately means we are backward than we are proud to be backward.People are free to assume or think about Islam we don't give a flying you know what.

And as far as your conspiracy theory about Jewish Zionist control is concerned i couldn't help myself but laugh.I don't know why people can be so gullible sometimes.

No my views on Islam are not because of ancient Sikh history or the recent past like 1947. My views of Islam are very recent experiences with Muslims in a society where muslim population is high and see how they think and operate. My views are also formed after reading the Islamic texts themselves, I see how muslims are brainwashed and indoctrinated to hate non-muslim ideologies and societies this is just fact just read the sahih Hadith's and Quran yourself.  If muslims did not hate and seperate themselves from non-muslim religions then they would not be any different from your average citizen but they are taught they have the best religion and they are the chosen ones (like the jews) so the others are going to hellfire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P04ccN9zkCI

End of the day we the average Sikh and average muslim get on fine there is no hostility we can co-exist the problem only arises when we have Muslim extremists like salafi's who try to impose their will their ideology their political narrative paid for by their oil rich saudi masters in how us non-muslims should live. If you see and read their lectures they openly say to discriminate against the kufr to treat them with contempt so that they are either forced to convert to islam or they leave the land of muslims or if they become hostile to kill them. They think being a non-muslim is a sin against Allah. Even moderate and liberal relatively pluralistic muslims like sufi's are hunted down by the salafi muslims where they cant even practice their own sectarian traditions without fear of attacks and persecution.

As for your statement about alleged conspiracy theory about Jewish Zionist control. Well 99% of your fellow muslims know that most of the worlds banking, mainstream media, tech and other industries are run by Zionists this is not conspiracy theory this is conspiracy fact you just need to google the names of CEO's of these companies, their owners and head managers of the firms.

Also the house of saud (the so called guardian of Islams holiest sites) are on very friendly terms with the Israeli state, especially on their common enemy Iran. House of Saud knows if they misbehave with Israel they and their country will end up like gadaffi Libya, Saddam Iraq and others who tried to defy the western Zionists will. And through If Zionists wanted to end Islamic salafi jihadi terrorism they could do very easily by warning Saudi of war but they wont do that cos its in there interests to have the chess pieces moved into place so that freedoms can be taken away and draconian laws can be created in democratic free countries to make them less freer societies and more controlled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs