Has donald trump shown to be a zionist bankster puppet and islamic terrorism enabler?

genie

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Although in the case of Syria i always assumed they weren't as "pendu" as some other populations in that part of the world.

What makes you think that?

I don't know enough about the region or people to have any sort of informed opinion on this myself. Just wondering what gave you this impression?

32 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

Spot on, good video post

He basically says much of what I have analyzed and think of the state of play in current geo-politics right now. Glad there's people like this US marine calling out BS in mainstream media and politics when he see's it.

11 hours ago, genie said:

Your partly right but there is no good alternative to al asad and to other dictators in middle east because sadly your muslim countries has too much islamic mullah control and influence and not enough secularist pluralist nationalist people running the show. They will never become true modern civilized secular democracies because:

1) House of saud is allied and controlled and funded by western jewish zionists banksters and thus house of saud brainwashes muslims with their salafist wahaabi ideology and creating extremists and jihadis to do the west's bidding like a chess game.

2) The islamic religion is a dictatorial brainwashing religion that needs a strong man to control the masses because islam means submission and people at the top (ie the mullahs and rulling families) will always use islam to beat up the population and make them follow what their own personal agenda is

3) Any secular democratic movement or freedom fighters that have a secular democratic vision for an arab country will always get beaten up, killed and overtaken by the more extreme and suicidal salafi extremist groups as libya and syria has shown. Also the opposition will be tainted as they will be controlled by outside powers mostly funded by the west who have their own strategic interests in keeping middle east in their pockets.

Yes there is an alternative. Asad is from minority religion i bet if he was a mainstream Muslim nobody would have a problem with that.Does not matter if ruler of a middle eastern country is dictator or elected by people as long he is from majority nothing matters.Saddam Hussain was a secular but still a dictator,as he was from sunni minority and did not have the backing of majority community of Iraq so he had to leave when American attacked Iraq.

And as for as your views on Islam.I think your prejudice against Islam and Muslim comes from your history with Muslim Mughals and Partition.And if loving Islam and following our religion passionately means we are backward than we are proud to be backward.People are free to assume or think about Islam we don't give a flying you know what.

And as far as your conspiracy theory about Jewish Zionist control is concerned i couldn't help myself but laugh.I don't know why people can be so gullible sometimes.

"Any secular democratic movement or freedom fighters that have a secular democratic vision for an arab country will always get beaten up, killed and overtaken by the more extreme and suicidal salafi extremist groups as libya and syria has shown"

Agreed with you totally.We Muslims have a long way to go.I wish to see Muslim countries as secular democratic countries where both Muslims and non Muslim can follow their religion without any fear.Democracy is working fine in Malaysia and Indonesia and in my country Pakistan here democracy has made a come back.For the first time in our history we had a democratic govt  transferring to another elected govt which was unthinkable a few decades ago.We are on right track,in future democracy will strengthen in Pakistan InshALLAH.

Christians and Jews used to be more katar than us Muslims.And look how secular and democratic they have become.They have freedom of religion and expression which I can't even imagine in my country.But I'm pretty optimistic about our future.Right now extremists have their sway but not much longer.They will have to adopt modern values.Our enemies would love to see us stuck in 7th century.In fact we are our biggest enemies we keep our women ignorant,uneducated and in burqa.I despise Burqa but Hijab is okay.We focus too much on what happens after death and refuse to work for the betterment in this world. 

8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

What makes you think that?

I don't know enough about the region or people to have any sort of informed opinion on this myself. Just wondering what gave you this impression?

Mostly from what i read in the papers. I assumed they're like the Iranians in mentality, regardless of where they fall in their ties to their religion, and nobody can call the Iranian people pendu despite the leadership who supposedly represent them.

Guest Jacfsing2
8 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Mostly from what i read in the papers. I assumed they're like the Iranians in mentality, regardless of where they fall in their ties to their religion, and nobody can call the Iranian people pendu despite the leadership who supposedly represent them.

Iran is a unique case, because it was a secular state turned into something totally different. In fact it was so influenced by the West that they were western clothing rather than Muslim clothing, (nothing else I could call it), this influence even effected some rebels before that Iman came along,(Ayatollah Khomeini), showed-up and decided to make Islam the center, the original center was mostly communist ideals as the Soviets were the only ones strong enough to seriously fight the U.S. and the Saudis, but Ayatolla gave them hope.

One of the most interesting ideas i encountered regarding this previous week's events of the chemical attack on the women and children in Syria AND the truck attack that supposedly targeted children in Stockholm in Sweden, was the suggestion that the media did not hesitate to parade the bodies of the dead children in Syria, yet no such footage of the bodies of the children mowed down by the Islamist in Stockholm. Ask yourself why, and then think on.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

One of the most interesting ideas i encountered regarding this previous week's events of the chemical attack on the women and children in Syria AND the truck attack that supposedly targeted children in Stockholm in Sweden, was the suggestion that the media did not hesitate to parade the bodies of the dead children in Syria, yet no such footage of the bodies of the children mowed down by the Islamist in Stockholm. Ask yourself why, and then think on.

Yes, and that's because of the agenda of the media: In the case of Syria, the agenda is to foment war against Syria. You show the pics, and people get angry enough to demand an attack. In the case of Sweden, the agenda is to prevent the stoppage of importing even more Muslims at the rate of about 2 million per year (1 million just in Germany). You show the pics and people would become angry enough to demand soldiers at Europe's borders.

There's no logical answer here. If the media wants to say they didn't show bodies from Sweden to "respect the family's of the dead", don't the dead in Syria have families?? No logical answer except that there's a media agenda.

3 hours ago, YOYO29 said:

Christians and Jews used to be more katar than us Muslims.And look how secular and democratic they have become.They have freedom of religion and expression which I can't even imagine in my country.But I'm pretty optimistic about our future.

Have you read the Noble Quran from start to end? If so, in Arabic, Urdu, or some other language?