• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Some more Home Truths

157 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

@AjeetSinghPunjabi You sort of are acting like a drama queen, now homosexual and bisexual men do have their lot of things that distinguish them from straight men, and many of them will act worse than you, but even a gay guy can be masculine. Also you are a person not a community, so avoid comparing yourself to other gays, (I'd also suggest not comparing yourself to other Sikhs either, because human personality is dynamic and complex, not simple and single-dimensional.)

Not every gay guy is a liberal, (look-up Milo Yiannopoulos), your problem is that you see yourself through your identities, and not as an individual, thinking like that will only cause disappointment. Also nobody on this site cares about your personal sexual orientation, so stop making it the center of topics that have absolutely nothing to do with gay people.

I usually don't talk about me being gay but the lady above is having a vendetta against homos obviously.

1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I usually don't talk about me being gay but the lady above is having a vendetta against homos obviously.

The hell! I thought we cleared this. I think you're the troll xD lol

Just now, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

If you are talking about @Berserk, then you have been completely misreading her posts. In most reasonable situations, that's as most support to you she can possibly give.

If you want someone to be promoting Homosexual Anand Karaj's that's not going to happen, you should also stop trolling people just because they mention one thing you don't like.

If you are talking about @Berserk, then you have been completely misreading her posts. In most reasonable situations, that's as most support to you she can possibly give.

If you want someone to be promoting Homosexual Anand Karaj's that's not going to happen, you should also stop trolling people just because they mention one thing you don't like.

I second this.

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I am nothing , if you think I am a drama queen. You havent' seen gays if you think me sometimes screaming because of issues i face is "drama" . I would like to stay out of spotlight and attention-seeking unlike other attention hungry queens. 

I look like any other sikh guy my age . Dastar, trimmed beard , normal physique , none of that exaggerations you see in movies. People can't tell I am gay unless I explicitly tell them. 

That wasn't what you were saying when you first started posting here. You confessed to being effeminate then. Plus, you might think you've concealed it but I'd bet any bloke with even half a brain would know what you are, just by how you walk and talk.

In another thread you had the front to ask if monay/sehajdharis should be considered Sikh, but you yourself crave d1ck. Even all of this is probably getting you excited because it makes you centre of attention again, and we all know how gaylords just love that. 

Outside of all that, we are going to have issues with gays in the panth. I have to give it sullay, (although I disagree with their harshness), at least they know where they stand on the issue with no confusion (i.e. throw them off the roof). Like we don't have enough issues with white gandus in the US trying to normalise their crap on the panth, now we have homegrown gandus trying it too. 

Edited by dallysingh101

14 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That wasn't what you were saying when you first started posting here. You confessed to being effeminate then. Plus, you might think you've concealed it but I'd bet any bloke with even half a brain would know what you are, just by how you walk and talk.

In another thread you had the front to ask if monay/sehajdharis should be considered Sikh, but you yourself crave d1ck. Even all of this is probably getting you excited because it makes you centre of attention again, and we all know how gaylords just love that. 

Outside of all that, we are going to have issues with gays in the panth. I have to give it sullay, (although I disagree with their harshness), at least they know where they stand on the issue with no confusion (i.e. throw them off the roof). Like we don't have enough issues with white gandus in the US trying to normalise their crap on the panth, now we have homegrown gandus trying it too. 

Gandus ?? seriously ??

your choice of words show what is wrong in upbringing in our community thesedays. Way too much of homophobic and misogynistic crap being peddled masquerading as sikh values . 

Why should a man suffer just because of the way he's born ? 

Don't assume the way I walk and talk . You don't know me . 

BTW may I know whats your age ?

and no I am not asking for anand karaj . Modernity is going to take down most religions . 

Homosexuality (gaandu) was before your religion was born , is still despite being thrown off the buildings and will continue to exist even after any semblance of religion is lost from this world (as you can see will happen with the passage of time.  . Imagine humans migrating to mars or some alien world. Scientists not allowing you to take your religion there LOL. don't want to infect the new home )

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

On 01/07/2017 at 5:29 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Sikhs should have better tolerance than this. Don't walk and talk like a muslim. 

Edited by Berserk
3 people like this

1 minute ago, Berserk said:

Sikhs should have better tolerance than this. Don't walk and talk like a muslim. 

You carry on like that and see how long before we have 'gay' Anand Karajs. 

Please God, take me away from the world before I see that. 

Edited by dallysingh101

5 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Homosexuality (gaandu) was before your religion was born , is still despite being thrown off the buildings and will continue to exist even after any semblance of religion is lost from this world (as you can see will happen with the passage of time.  . Imagine humans migrating to mars or some alien world. Scientists not allowing you to take your religion there LOL. don't want to infect the new home )

If you are going to admit to being a Non-Sikh, at the very least ackwolegde what you have been talking about this entire time, you've been trolling this entire time.

1 person likes this

Just now, Berserk said:

I honestly don't care seeing the veers in my community being homophobic . 

I would still not wish any bad on them. These are the same straight blokes sitting on pedestals of patriarchy that go and talk in a commanding tone to their wives at home. 

Gay sikhs have so far not created a ruckus with gay anand karaj thing because we don't want further splits in the kaum. You won't believe how many gay sikhs have much love for their faith.

Secondly , historically gay men and lesbian women would have been likely candidates of spreading sikhi. 

Imagine a single man unmarried all his life or a woman unmarried , they can dedicate their lives to panth without openly admitting their orientation or even admitting accepting to themselves (very sad , shame on your society ) . 

Are you even aware of how many unwritten-in-history gay sikhs spend their time with gurus , dedicating and sacrifiing their lives for sake of panth. That was the only thing they could do with their lives back then because your society brutally robbed them of thriving in ways heterosexuals take for granted ! 

Homosexuality (gaandu) was before your religion was born , is still despite being thrown off the buildings and will continue to exist even after any semblance of religion is lost from this world (as you can see will happen with the passage of time.  

If you believe this, why are clinging onto a religious identity then? Why not follow the logic of your own prediction about the future, and stop jumping on a religious identity. 

See, (for the rest of you) this is what happens when you insist on people keeping an external Sikh appearance. A lot of times you can tell kids are going to grow up gay but how they act. If you have one like this, don't make him grow up with kesh, cut his hair or you're just adding to the issue. 

If you are going to admit to being a Non-Sikh, at the very least ackwolegde what you have been talking about this entire time, you've been trolling this entire time.

Nope I am not religious but yes spiritually inclined and have faith in SGGS . I love gurbani and am inclined towards spiritual things and discourses since childhood. Still love listening to maskeen ji . 

But what I said was based on how future is shaping and let us not be haughty enough to say we got it all right.

If waheguru is infinite , so is its creation. Don't think there are only 2 genders. Increasingly number of people are refusing to fail in this suffocating 2-gender-only classification. 

Remember "Purkh main naar, naar main purkha. Bujho brahmgiani" (Man is inside woman, woman inside man. Understand this , O god-conscious beings ) ...   Hunn bujho brahmgianio , mere veero ! :)

Again I am not batting for gay rights in panth. I don't want further splits in panth . We have enough issues already.

6 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

If you believe this, why are clinging onto a religious identity then? Why not follow the logic of your own prediction about the future, and stop jumping on a religious identity. 

See, (for the rest of you) this is what happens when you insist on people keeping an external Sikh appearance. A lot of times you can tell kids are going to grow up gay but how they act. If you have one like this, don't make him grow up with kesh, cut his hair or you're just adding to the issue. 

So you admit that homosexuality is something inborn trait , deeply ingrained and impossible to change .

Why then do you still want to treat them lesser ?

gays are not a threat to panth or our image. Men who brandish swords in weddings in gurudwaras are threat , and men sword-fighting in darbar sahib , etc etc . 

Also , very brutal of you to say a gay sikh should be deprived of his spiritual opportunity (kes) . Shame on you ! I pity your kid if he/she's gay ... World is already tough place for us, don't want an abusive father on top of that. 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

BTW , FYI just a few days back , a gay sardar (sikh) man had a grand gay wedding with his partner in US ( I think). ofcourse the wedding was fab :D and he even put his pics and videos out in social media . 

Oh but he's a blot on the panth right ? And few weeks earlier , a lesbian superindent inspector in punjab married her girlfriend. So what ? 

There are lots of gays in punjabi blood. The sooner we accept this, the better.

But I say again , I am not batting for gay rights in Sikhi society . We gay singhs and kaurs don't want further divisions in kalgidhar patshah's kaum .. 

Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

@AjeetSinghPunjabi, this is my last reply to you, so don't reply to me again. Nobody was debating gayness or any morality with gayness, and you've been trolling like the some guy stole your money or hit your car on a road. Just learn to relax and know that not everyone is out to get you. First it's the Anti-Hindu, and now it's Anti-Straight. Nobody cares at all that you like <banned word filter activated> or a <banned word filter activated>, man or woman, and continually mentioning it just proves that you need to really have a more fulfilling life.

Again this is my last reply to you on this forum, so don't continue the discussion.

I am sorry to see you're so annoyed by my replies here. Sorry to see you go veere :/ 

Sorry if I p!ssed off people here , that was not my intention >_<

Berserk literally went berserk on gays and I out of my weakness went berserk too . Extremly sorry ! 

Won't do it again, but don't boycott me :'( 

13 minutes ago, Balkaar said:

Obviously I can't begin to imagine what it's like to live your life feeling as though you are trapped in your own skin. I feel so sorry for those who are forced to live this way. 

But there's no arguing with biology, the fact is there simply are only two genders and they are defined very easily - by our chromosomes. If your chromosomes read as XX, you're a woman. XY, you're a bloke, and nothing anyone says or does, no cosmetic alterations to the surface of their skin, will change the basic configuration of their cells. A case can be made that biological hermaphrodites constitute a third gender, but someone with XY chromosomes who believes they are a woman doesn't in my opinion merit the distinction. We Sikhs keep our kes because we do not believe in interfering with the god-given form, so how could we possibly support gender-reassignment surgery? 

Believing something about yourself does not make it true. A man can believe he's a dragon, that doesn't make him a dragon. Similarly, just because a man believes he is a woman, doesn't mean he is one. 

I agree

8 hours ago, Balkaar said:

Obviously I can't begin to imagine what it's like to live your life feeling as though you are trapped in your own skin. I feel so sorry for those who are forced to live this way. 

But there's no arguing with biology, the fact is there simply are only two genders and they are defined very easily - by our chromosomes. If your chromosomes read as XX, you're a woman. XY, you're a bloke, and nothing anyone says or does, no cosmetic alterations to the surface of their skin, will change the basic configuration of their cells. A case can be made that biological hermaphrodites constitute a third gender, but someone with XY chromosomes who believes they are a woman doesn't in my opinion merit the distinction. We Sikhs keep our kes because we do not believe in interfering with the god-given form, so how could we possibly support gender-reassignment surgery? 

Believing something about yourself does not make it true. A man can believe he's a dragon, that doesn't make him a dragon. Similarly, just because a man believes he is a woman, doesn't mean he is one. 

we're more than the configuration of cells . 

I don't feel trapped , but yes there're people who feel so . what you call em ? umm transgenders 

Jagsaw's Thread has been derailed.

But all this gay talk is getting everyone down. Cheer up people:

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

You carry on like that and see how long before we have 'gay' Anand Karajs. 

Please God, take me away from the world before I see that. 

OK, time to leave this world dally

IMG_3963.JPG

IMG_3964.JPG

IMG_3965.MP4

IMG_3984.JPG

IMG_3985.JPG

9 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

OK, time to leave this world dally

IMG_3964.JPG

IMG_3965.MP4

Surely it wasnt an anand karaj? I really doubt that when  sikhs r protesting interfaith marriages that they will allow gay marriages to occur unchallenged in a gurudwara? 

Re; the 'Why is Sikhsangat a success' thread on the main page:

The answer is it is not. It is an illusion. Scratch the surface beneath this illusion and you find something really quite rotten. You find a make-believe virtual world that is represents Kaljug at it's worse. A world in which those with their hair cut (Dallysingh101) insult those of us who are Amritdhari. In this virtual Kaljug, people with their hair cut give lectures about Sikhi to those with Kesh, If 'success' means upside down topsy turvy anti-Sikhi than yes...sikhsangat is a great success. In the normal sense of the word however, and on the basis that it is a 'Sikh' forum, it is a simmering cesspit of wrongness rather than a 'success'. This virtual world of Sikhi (sikhsangat) where the hair-cut are the parcharaks, gianis, granthis and leaders, will and must come tumbling down in a mighty way. That will come when people wake up from their slumber. On the whole, this site is full of barely conscious individuals too dim to spot how pro-India dogs are present in large numbers hunting in packs doing anything in their power to steer all conversations away from criticism of India and push the agenda towards blaming Islam for all we Sikhs are going through at the moment.....and too dim to see how frauds with their hair cut have become the sheriffs and marshalls of a 'Sikh' site. A virtual world in which those who don't even have the minimum religious strength of conviction to grow their hair and keep a pagh let alone shak amrit and keep a dastar not only set the tone but also perenially mock and abuse those that have become the 10th masters sons and daughters. Sikhi is goodness and goodness says this site must come tumbling down in a very mighty way. It's only a matter of time before more of you awaken from your slumber.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor