Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Some more Home Truths

Guest Jagsaw_Singh   
Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Re the' I was Cheated upon by my wife - what shall I do ? Divorce or Forgive ?' thread on the main page:

2 dozen or so messages on that thread so far and not one single person has noticed that the OP (Kalyugi) said he previously on one occasion asked his wife to post nude photos of herself to him. :hairan:

he said :

And the excuse she gave to her family was that I was asking for nude pics of her. I did ask that in beginning, but in the last two months I didn't.

So flippant. As if its just a small little detail. How noble of him to go a whole 2 months without asking a Kaur to post nude photographs of herself to him. Well done.:clap:

jkvlondon    3,419
2 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Re the' I was Cheated upon by my wife - what shall I do ? Divorce or Forgive ?' thread on the main page:

2 dozen or so messages on that thread so far and not one single person has noticed that the OP (Kalyugi) said he previously on one occasion asked his wife to post nude photos of herself to him. :hairan:

he said :

So flippant. As if its just a small little detail. How noble of him to go a whole 2 months without asking a Kaur to post nude photographs of herself to him. Well done.:clap:

I was thinking about how besharam this girl was and then hang on if she is scared of revealing her sordid activities to Mum and Dad then why is she blurt out about her sex life to same ... now I think both are idiotic for carrying on like this ...the girl needs to get some self-respect and release this guy she obviously only sees as a means to escape  and he needs to man up , stop being a sleaze . Why the hell is he asking anyone to send him nudies , let alone his wife has he not heard of phone hacking , mistexting etc ...

Guest Jagsaw_Singh   
Guest Jagsaw_Singh

This here...what's coming below...will be my last ever message on this forum.

Friends ?.................Haven't had many of those here.

Foes ?.......................Too many to mention.

Learned anything?..................Yeah I've learn't a lot, but not so much from the current popular crop here. The current crop build up likes and thumbs up these days in the same way Trump gets elected 'these days'.

Taught anything ? .....................B| Man. Be serious now.

So you've taught and you've learned so why are you leaving? ..................I'm leaving because I'm It's now in my 30's and my little boy, after having listened to daddy's lectures and teachings for the past 7 years is now at a level that he can influence the direction of Sikhi and the fate of Punjab. My time is done. It's now my kids' turn. Whether he comes here or somewhere else or nowhere at all is beside the point. The fact is my boy is now able and capable of fighting the Sikhi fight wherever and should he choose to come here he shouldn't have to run into his old man on the never ever.

Most memorable thread?......................... Without a doubt it's the one that defines how I've sought to bring up my children....the 'Sikhi and Wealth' one :

Guest Jagsaw_Singh   
Guest Jagsaw_Singh

I know I said I will no longer post here but there are very special circumstances and I just can't bite my tongue:

22 children and their parents that came to pick them up get slaughtered. The heart, just like yours, dies and cries with sorrow and emotion but unlike yours the head does not get filled with hateful Hitler ideology. Bearing in mind how another thread here has been popularised by UK Sikhs (the 'Katie Hopkins was right' thread) and then understanding why the UK Sikhs have not been able to elect a single member of parliament in 100 years of presence in the UK one needs to acknowledge the fact that the UK Sikh sangat is so toxic at this time  that it even supports Hitler's final solution.

2 and half million Muslims in the UK and one utter basterd does something utterly evil. I'm no good at maths but I'm sure that will make 0.0000 something % of 'them'. And yet we've got this forum supporting the 'final solution' against all Muslims !!! 

Speaking as someone that has been banned more than half a dozen times from this forum for passionately arguing the love and tolerance point of view (because I understand that Sikhi has a point of view of a loving god rather than an Abrahamic view of a vengeful god) I can't help wonder why if those that got me banned so many times were so much empowered by the moderators here that they became brazen enough to declare support for a final solution (for those that don't know: the 'final solution' supported here means rounding up every single muslim man, woman and child and putting them in an oven until they are dead).

I had a thread - but it was banned and locked by the moderators here - and that thread was called 'Home Truths'. In that thread I talked about the horrific loss of live that kept happening in France. In that thread I stated that mere sorrow and sadness at the senseless loss of life was not enough. I said that we Sikhs were the sons of Sri Gobind Singh Ji and our father, through his life, taught us to see through the crap and focus on the TRUTH. Our father told us to focus on truthfulness. Our father brought us up to understand that mere condemnation of the Paris attacks was neither here nor there unless we understood why 100% of the Paris attackers were French born whilst the media painted refugees and immigrants as the problem. In the same way, we, the sons and daughters of Sri Gobind Singh Ji MUST follow our father's teaching and ignore ALL the media talk about immigrants, final solution etc. and understand that a man born in the UK (just like his counterparts in France) committed the most evil thing. (now is the time to ponder why and how it is that Canada can have almost a Sikh Prime Minister whereas both England and France can't get a single ethnic MP despite a presence in England in France 250 years before Canada even existed)

As Sikhs, we must act like Sikhs. To act like a Sikh is to know truth. A Sikh, because he follows in his father's footsteps, knows everything. A Sikh knows that force, counter-kililng, armed forces and 'mother of all bombs' bombing doesn't put a stop to all this. A Sikh knows politics and society is behind all of this. A Sikh listens to how Trump blamed Iran for everything (which got him $2 trillion in trade for doing so) and wonders why the people that have suffered the most from those 'Islamic' terrorists and are doing the most at fighting them can get the blame. I say a Sikh 'wonders' but really....if a Sikh really is a son or daughter of his or her father that taught truth as a catalyst for life.....A Sikh knows. A Sikh knows that the solution to prevent such pain and sorrow again is difficult but a Sikh knows that the moderators should have known a long time ago that they were empowering people that would inevitably (through empowerment) support the 'final solution' on this website without a single moderator/admin realising how wrong it is, or a single forum member saying anything against it.

MisterrSingh    2,802
On 2017-5-27 at 2:11 AM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

You should write an article about it for a national newspaper, Jagsaw, like you did when Princess Diana died. Not bad for a kid in his young teens at the time. Your talents are wasted on this forum. You deserve a bigger audience more appreciative of your unique worldview. 

Edited by MisterrSingh

BhForce    528
On 5/27/2017 at 6:41 AM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Bearing in mind how another thread here has been popularised by UK Sikhs (the 'Katie Hopkins was right' thread) and then understanding why the UK Sikhs have not been able to elect a single member of parliament in 100 years of presence in the UK one needs to acknowledge the fact that the UK Sikh sangat is so toxic at this time  that it even supports Hitler's final solution.

On 5/27/2017 at 6:41 AM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

A Sikh knows that the solution to prevent such pain and sorrow again is difficult but a Sikh knows that the moderators should have known a long time ago that they were empowering people that would inevitably (through empowerment) support the 'final solution' on this website without a single moderator/admin realising how wrong it is, or a single forum member saying anything against it.

You're wrong, Jagsaw Singh. Did you ever bother to actually read the thread and link you're referring to? The post by @genie you refer to references a link to an article where Katie Hopkins complaining about the sense of dread felt by British people given the ongoing terror attacks. This is the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539242/KATIE-HOPKINS-ll-protect-kids-terror.html

It does not contain the words "final solution" or even the concept of final solution.

The "final solution" phrase was from a separate tweet by Hopkins, which was, again, not, referenced by @genie in his thread. 

So, no, the UK sangat or the world Sikh sangat, or sikhsangat.com are not advocating Hitler's final solution. For someone who's so quick to berate others, you monumentally failed to do your homework this time. Shame, shame.

• Like 4

Guest Jagsaw_singh   
Guest Jagsaw_singh

Re; the 'Gurdwara fight in Frankfurt, Germany' thread.

That thread....that reaction from the worldwide Sikhs has been truly an eye-opener. Sikhs media throughout the world has burst into a crescendo of 'shame'. So much 'shame' that  Internationa news media have run stories about the 'shame' being felt amongst worldwide Sikhs.

In my last thread here (Home Truths) I once gave you all an example of the Christian reigion's most holiest Church (the one where Jesus was born and contains Jesus's crypt). The Christian priests there have been regularly having fist fights, rock fights, chair fights, table fights continously for many many years. The different priests can't be within a few feet of each other in the church without punching each other so a local muslim family hold the keys to the church to keep the peace. Do you think Christians have the same sort of reaction we Sikhs have shown after a couple of punches were thrown at the German Gurdwara ?  Do you think the Christians have the same sort of inferiority complex as we do ?  Do you think they, like us, have been saying "oh my god...this is so shamefull....I fee so ashamed I can't show my face.....whatever will the Sikhs and Hindus think of us ?".

Now....this is what happened in London this week (and actually happens quite regularly). A set of circumstances exactly like the set of circumstances in Germany. Only this time the fight was far worse, far more public, and involved Jews rather than Sikhs. One set of Jews didn't like the fact that a controversial preacher had been inviting to speak at the synagogue. Exactly the same sort of circumstances as the German Gurdwara.

Now tell me........Have the Jews curled themselves like we did in 'shame'.?  Are the Jewish forum posters declaring their 'shame' like we did ?  Has the Jewish media gone all out, like we did, in declaring their utter 'shame' ?   Have Jews throughout the world been saying, like we did, "oh my god.....this is so terrible....this is so shamefull....what will the christians think of us ?"

This inferiority complex amongst the Sikhs has to stop. It is getting ridiculous.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/astonishing-moment-police-move-in-as-row-between-rival-orthodox-north-london-jews-descends-into-a3540546.html

Guest London jwaan   
Guest London jwaan
On 5/29/2017 at 4:32 AM, Guest Jagsaw_singh said:

Re; the 'Gurdwara fight in Frankfurt, Germany' thread.

That thread....that reaction from the worldwide Sikhs has been truly an eye-opener. Sikhs media throughout the world has burst into a crescendo of 'shame'. So much 'shame' that  Internationa news media have run stories about the 'shame' being felt amongst worldwide Sikhs.

In my last thread here (Home Truths) I once gave you all an example of the Christian reigion's most holiest Church (the one where Jesus was born and contains Jesus's crypt). The Christian priests there have been regularly having fist fights, rock fights, chair fights, table fights continously for many many years. The different priests can't be within a few feet of each other in the church without punching each other so a local muslim family hold the keys to the church to keep the peace. Do you think Christians have the same sort of reaction we Sikhs have shown after a couple of punches were thrown at the German Gurdwara ?  Do you think the Christians have the same sort of inferiority complex as we do ?  Do you think they, like us, have been saying "oh my god...this is so shamefull....I fee so ashamed I can't show my face.....whatever will the Sikhs and Hindus think of us ?".

Now....this is what happened in London this week (and actually happens quite regularly). A set of circumstances exactly like the set of circumstances in Germany. Only this time the fight was far worse, far more public, and involved Jews rather than Sikhs. One set of Jews didn't like the fact that a controversial preacher had been inviting to speak at the synagogue. Exactly the same sort of circumstances as the German Gurdwara.

Now tell me........Have the Jews curled themselves like we did in 'shame'.?  Are the Jewish forum posters declaring their 'shame' like we did ?  Has the Jewish media gone all out, like we did, in declaring their utter 'shame' ?   Have Jews throughout the world been saying, like we did, "oh my god.....this is so terrible....this is so shamefull....what will the christians think of us ?"

This inferiority complex amongst the Sikhs has to stop. It is getting ridiculous.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/astonishing-moment-police-move-in-as-row-between-rival-orthodox-north-london-jews-descends-into-a3540546.html

*DELETED*

MisterrSingh    2,802

I'm going to start providing a subtextual translation service to decipher each of Jagsaw's posts from this point forward. I think it's important to explore the actual and true underlying message being imparted to the sangat by Jagsaw, because what he SAYS and what he actually MEANS are often two polar opposites, despite the understandable impression they are one and the same, which they are not.

I believe it's my duty to combat his brand of malicious propaganda which he's peddled on this site for too long. The sangat deserves to realise how strongly Jagsaw holds you - and the faith you all follow - in contempt, so much so that he's willing to go to extraordinarily devious means to deceive and subvert minds on this forum for his own particularly dangerous ends.

I won't be addressing him directly, because he is incapable of holding a conversation or conducting a fair and good-spirited discussion without it descending into pettiness and insults. Therefore I will ONLY be referencing his written "sermons."

Firstly, an important point that needs to be identified is this: an overwhelming majority of Jagsaw's posts contain subtext that is used in the defense of Muslims and Islam in general. He mistakenly assumes he's undertaking this task in the most subtlest of ways. So that's a vital point that I felt needed to be highlighted. Once you all understand the true motivation for his posts, deciphering them becomes quite straightforward. I will keep it brief and simple. There isn't really anything he posits that's worth the physical effort of writing essays to counteract.

In reference to his latest post above RE: The Gurdwara fight in Frankfurt, Germany' thread.

In summary, Jagsaw mentions that we should actively embrace the violence and the discord in our places of worship that have been highlighted in various videos in recent times. He believes we shouldn't recoil in embarrassment at such scenes, because, going by his reasoning, other faiths conduct their spiritual business in a similar manner, so therefore we too should actively encourage such incidents in the presence of our Guru, and we should never be ashamed as the world observes the apparently violent and intolerant scenes playing out in Sikh places of worship across the world. 

Ask yourselves a few questions: why would a Sikh be content to see the faith he purportedly follows - and the people of that faith he supposedly considers to be his own - be maligned, mocked, and denigrated by millions of potential non-Sikhs around the world, and therefore casting our faith and its people in a wholly negative light?

Who would benefit from seeing a faith group such as ours - that's commonly mistaken by non-Sikhs to be Muslim in ethos, appearance, and attitude - equated to the similarly uncivilised and quick-to-violence Mohammedans that have developed an international reputation for brutality and intolerance?

Well, as I mentioned earlier, the answer lies in his affection for Islam. He actually manages to reveal his hand early on with this choice little quote: 

...so a local muslim family hold the keys to the church to keep the peace.

He delights in revealing how a benevolent group of Muslims are charged with the curation of one of Christianity's holiest sites. Apparently, only a Muslim is capable of keeping order between warring factions of violent Christian priests. Note the use of the word "peace" in conjunction with "Muslim family." Such shardaa, such wisdom, such pyaar emanating from these Muslims as they broker cordiality between those ill-tempered Christians(!)  

Jagsaw doesn't want Sikhs to be seen as peaceful and tolerant in the eyes of the world. He wants the perception of Sikhs amongst non-Sikhs around the world to be comparable to the depraved and ferocious image of Muslims. By appealing to us to not shy away from behaving as animals in our Gurdwaras over disagreements in doctrine and belief, he hopes that we, as a faith, do not set ourselves apart from the violence of Islam and Muslims. He desires that our religion and our people be tarred with the same brush as Islam and its adherents. He wants our religion and our people to suffer the same insults and hostility directed towards Islam and its adherents. Jagsaw wishes to deflect criticism of Islam and Muslims by ensuring Sikhs suffer a similar fate; a negative, hostile reputation across the globe. Does that sound like the kind of Sikh who wishes the best for his faith and his people? 

I'm left pondering quite a few things about Jagsaw. I'm certain he will provide me with further opportunities to explore his rather unique outlook and mindset.

• Like 4

BhForce    528
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Firstly, an important point that needs to be identified is this: an overwhelming majority of Jagsaw's posts contain subtext that is used in the defense of Muslims and Islam in general.

I, too, have noted Jagsaw's Islamophilic posts, and called him out in my post above for slandering the Sikhsangat.com membership for supporting a "final solution" for Muslims. I demonstrated he made a false assertion, and he hasn't posted a response, so I think he knows he has no ground to stand on.

That said, I do find his highlighting the fact that Christians fight in their holiest shrine, and that Jews also fight in the streets of London interesting and useful for countering anti-Sikh propaganda when required. Of course, I don't then go to his conclusion that we should embrace fighting in Gurdwaras. For one thing, we are Akal Purakh's own Panth. Secondly, there is no "presence" of Christ or Moses in churches or synagogues as there is a presence of Guru Sahib themselves in a Gurdwara, so we can't let ourselves come down to the left of others (Muslim or not). 

• Like 4

MisterrSingh    2,802
1 hour ago, BhForce said:

That said, I do find his highlighting the fact that Christians fight in their holiest shrine, and that Jews also fight in the streets of London interesting and useful for countering anti-Sikh propaganda when required. Of course, I don't then go to his conclusion that we should embrace fighting in Gurdwaras. For one thing, we are Akal Purakh's own Panth. Secondly, there is no "presence" of Christ or Moses in churches or synagogues as there is a presence of Guru Sahib themselves in a Gurdwara, so we can't let ourselves come down to the left of others (Muslim or not). 

You must know why we aren't afforded the benefit of the doubt in the media and amongst wider society when our people are caught causing a ruckus? So why should we play into the hands of those that are itching for an excuse to label us as uncouth savages? Once that mistaken impression begins to proliferate in the minds of wider society, it makes life incredibly difficult on a day to day basis for the average visible Sikh. I'm incandescent someone with Jagsaw's apparent intelligence can be so carelessly obtuse. I can only conclude it's a concerted and deliberate plan of self sabotage as I've explained in my post above. He's throwing Sikhs under the bus to take the heat off Muslims, or at least ensure they aren't alone when being vilified.

• Like 3

Guest London jwaan   
Guest London jwaan
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

You must know why we aren't afforded the benefit of the doubt in the media and amongst wider society when our people are caught causing a ruckus? So why should we play into the hands of those that are itching for an excuse to label us as uncouth savages? Once that mistaken impression begins to proliferate in the minds of wider society, it makes life incredibly difficult on a day to day basis for the average visible Sikh. I'm incandescent someone with Jagsaw's apparent intelligence can be so carelessly obtuse. I can only conclude it's a concerted and deliberate plan of self sabotage as I've explained in my post above. He's throwing Sikhs under the bus to take the heat off Muslims, or at least ensure they aren't alone when being vilified.

MODS DO NOT DELETE - this is an important post.

For a long time I have pointed the downright stupidity and baseless nonsense inherent in jagsaws posts. 

This thread itself is idiotic - given that it is that very behvkoofs ramblings about threads that he has been banned from.

rather than do anything about it, mods continue to censor my posts rather than remove this idiots Bukwaas.

in short, jagsaw is a perfect example of the type of Sikh that has damaged the perception of Sikhi in the modern world: low iq-but believes himself to be more intelligent than other sikhs. Disgustingly casteist, promoting violence, islamophile, in essence anathema to everything Sikh.

hence I have taken to use the word "jagsaw" as a proxy for anus.

there are many more behvkoofs on this forum who are armchair google hypocritical extremists happy to slander without evidence (sound familiar jkv?) and some others who are just goddamn dumb and idiotic (akalifauj-for example).

i suggest that jagsaw and these members form their own caste of the behvkoofs and cease from damaging Sikhi any further.

• Like 4

BhForce    528
17 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Once that mistaken impression begins to proliferate in the minds of wider society, it makes life incredibly difficult on a day to day basis for the average visible Sikh.

Right, which is part of the reason why I've been encouraging non-violent opposition to, e.g., missionaries:

I was just saying, that if, as a Sikh, you're in a bind and cornered by a co-worker or whatever on some violence incidence in a Gurdwara, you can cite the Christian or Jewish violence incidences to take some of the heat off. In no case would I advocate violence for something such as Gurdwara administration.

I would also like to point out that Jagsaw is twisting a principle that I have been supporting quite a bit on this forum: that we should not engage in self-hatred. Jagsaw says we should embrace who we are. I agree to that extent. But then he sneaks in violence as a method of settling gurdwara and other disputes as a part of who we are. And then says we should embrace that.

I heartily disagree. Violence as a method of settling gurdwara and other disputes is not a part of who we are authentically. It's not something taught by Guru Sahib, or a part of our authentic and socially useful traditions.

Edited by BhForce
I it Save before I had been able to type out the whole post. Added a "not".
  • Like 3

MisterrSingh    2,802
5 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Right, which is part of the reason why I've been encouraging non-violent opposition to, e.g., missionaries:

That's one Sikh issue I'm trying to understand in its entirety. But I agree, between what are apparently brothers and sisters there should never be such raw hostility. 

• Like 3

Sukhvirk1976    189
On 2017-4-22 at 4:39 PM, jkvlondon said:

The racist, misogynistic, fascistic HIndus will naturally be at home with the Godless Flock Trump leads ...besides they are such douches even in such high positions they will beat and abuse their high achieving wives too :

The sheer irony of it..! 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.