Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Some more Home Truths

Guest London jwaan
16 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Re the 'Carrotts - Different Colours' thread on the diet page:

In a way the question of that thread sums up why I'm wasting my time as nobody listens to what I say.

A long while ago I wrote something here about how all carrotts grown on our farms in Punjab are purple because purple is the natural colour of carrotts. I explained how carrotts only became orange because in the 18th century dutch growers altered it as a tribute to the House of Orange.

Are you feeling Alright? Lol

Or have you finally gone over the edge of sanity?

Guest Jagsaw_Singh
On 22/04/2017 at 4:39 PM, jkvlondon said:

ever heard of the saying birds of a feather flock together ? The racist, misogynistic, fascistic HIndus will naturally be at home with the Godless Flock Trump leads ...

Ignoring the "mysogynistic" bit (because most of Trump's 'Hindus' are actually female) I will say you are right to a large extent. Hindus are generally facists and bigots so it isn't really that surprising how Trump has incorporated so many of them in his cabinet. The right wing views of Trump's Indians is pretty scary. Seema Verma is so against the concept of decent free healthcare she is going to absolutely destroy any remnants of affordable healthcare for millions of Americans but the one that really scares me....the one thats going to impact negatively on the whole world...is Ajit Pai. This man is the head of the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) and his right wing views on the internet are frightening. This man is hell-bent in ensuring the free or cheap internet me and you are enjoying right now is a thing of the past. If ever there was a walking talking advert of why it is not safe to put political power in the hands of a facist Indian it is him. So yes, you're right....'birds of a feather do flock together'. When one considers how the average Hindu shares the exact same right-wing minority-hating facist tendancies of the average Trump supporting red-neck. Trump supporters tolerate minorities as long as the minorities know their place in the heirarchy of things and keep their mouths shut. Indian Hindus tolerate minorities as long as India's minorities know their place in the heirarchy of things and keep their mouths shut. Birds of a feather do flock together.

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Re the: 'Should we be proud of the Queen' thread on the main page:

s Sikhs how should we judge the Royal family?

Is it an institution we should be proud of? Afterall if we look at the history. The queen was the head of state of India. not the queen but probably the queen before her. 

I agree we should "judge" her.......................before we hang her and her family. We shouldn't have a hanging without a trial first.

In a generation's time, our children and grandchildren will wonder how we ever kept such an outdated and undemocratic notion as having an unelected head of state....and a monarch at that !    It's absurd.    Not to mention the fact that we've got a German one !!

I'm sure in my lifetime England, Australia and New Zealand will discard the old bag and the only country that will still keep her as their queen is Canada. The Republican movement is growing everywhere except for Canada, and the reason for that is Canada's unsure place in the world where it tries to differentiate itself from America by mistakingy clinging on to 'quaint' romantic ideals. I lived in Canada and you wouldn't believe how proud white Canadians are of their Queen.

Off with their heads I say. (the royal family....not canadians)

• Like 1

On 24/04/2017 at 8:28 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Ignoring the "mysogynistic" bit (because most of Trump's 'Hindus' are actually female) I will say you are right to a large extent. Hindus are generally facists and bigots so it isn't really that surprising how Trump has incorporated so many of them in his cabinet. The right wing views of Trump's Indians is pretty scary. Seema Verma is so against the concept of decent free healthcare she is going to absolutely destroy any remnants of affordable healthcare for millions of Americans but the one that really scares me....the one thats going to impact negatively on the whole world...is Ajit Pai. This man is the head of the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) and his right wing views on the internet are frightening. This man is hell-bent in ensuring the free or cheap internet me and you are enjoying right now is a thing of the past. If ever there was a walking talking advert of why it is not safe to put political power in the hands of a facist Indian it is him. So yes, you're right....'birds of a feather do flock together'. When one considers how the average Hindu shares the exact same right-wing minority-hating facist tendancies of the average Trump supporting red-neck. Trump supporters tolerate minorities as long as the minorities know their place in the heirarchy of things and keep their mouths shut. Indian Hindus tolerate minorities as long as India's minorities know their place in the heirarchy of things and keep their mouths shut. Birds of a feather do flock together.

by definition  their faith makes misogynistic even and especially the females , have you heard them spouting off about raping minorities and dalits?

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Re the 'Fixing Punjab' thread on the main page :

Fixing Punjab means Sikhs putting Sikhs first.

The minute you start improving Punjab means that every other community will swarm into Punjab and then try to take over.

Our equalism means that we put ourselves last and everyone first.

Put ourselves first then help others.

Punjab is beyond fixing and Punjab is beyond the level of "every other community swarming into Punjab' because of its attractiveness.

I notice alot of 2nd and 3rd generation western born Punjabis still cling onto what their fathers and grandfathers told them about Punjab being the richest and most prosperous state in India. Those days are long gone my friends. Long gone. Punjab is now something like mid-table in the league of prosperity, sitting alongside states like Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal, The power that controls it (India) has stripped it's people of dignity. It's former leader (Badal) has stolen all of its industry, economics and wealth and placed it in his own private portfolio and the farmers (my family included) have stripped it of it's natural beauty and resources by negatively over-farming and cutting down it's greenery in order to build needless giant mansions thus ensuring the water table is now all but diminished and the state will resemble a Rajhastan arid desert within 10 years.  It is beyond 'fixing' . A state gets a people it deserves and a people get the state they deserve. We've gone from top to mid-table within our generation's lifetime so we can hardly blame anyone else for it's predicament. I'll give you an example : An Amritdhari Sikh from Canada decides to launch one of the word's most innovative computer companies that has now gone global and is a major world-wide success. He had to build his facility in India and it was his choice where to build it. He's an Amritdhari Sikh and he knows that Punjab has the most unemployed educated young people in India. Mega unemployment among engineering degree holding Amritdhari young men and women in Punjab. He knew this.....and he knew how he could single handed do something to 'fix' Punjab.....and yet he decided to open the giant facility bringing thousands of jobs and prosperity to another state employing Hindus.   The Sikhs however, post messages on the internet saying how proud they are of an Amritdhari Sikh being so successful. Proud of his pictures appearing on the news and magazines. Like I said, A people get the state they deserve. It is well beyond 'fixing'.

• Like 3

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Re; the Vote Preet Kaur Gill as MP thread on the main page:

Genie said :

Are you feeling ok? Whats your motivation behind this post?

I say shes a great candidate for British Sikhs and your trying to take this thread in a weird tangent

Look at Ranjeet's point and question in the message that came after yours Genie. He's a hellava lot more intelligent than you and a lot more capabe of seeing things and asking things. This is what he said :

Comrade Jagsaw should be pleased because she is a Labour candidate. Jagsaw is a Labour man through and through.

And it's exactly because I'm a 'Labour man through and through' Ranjeet that I absolutely detest the politics of lazyness and diviseiveness. I absolutely detest political candidates that expect votes purely because of who they are rather than what they stand for and I absolutey detest any politician that thinks it is OK to say "vote for me....I'm not a Muslim....there's already too many Muslim MPs.....that's why you should vote for me".  I want candidates of substance and conviction. A candidate that expects votes without having to go into any detail about their policies and beliefs should NEVER EVER be elected.

Re; the "Why isn't Britain as successful as Canada when it comes to Sikh politicians" on the main page

Define what you mean by "success". The ratio of Sikh MPs and Ministers in Canada is about the same as the ratio of Pakistani MPs and Ministers in the UK. Does that mean Pakistanis are now a "success" story ?  

Lets take Harjit Singh Sajjan's visit to India last week as Canada's Defence Minister. He spent the whole time denying he was a Khalistani and in the end even told the Indian media that hardy any Sikhs in Canada support Khalistan. If it were a white Canadian politician, he or she would have told the Indians that Canada is a free democratic country and if someone wants to support the idea of a Khalistan they have every right to hold that view. But our 'Sikh politcian from Canada' didn't do that. Instead of being firm with democratic ideals he tried to appease the Indians. Is this what you mean by 'success" ?

• Like 1

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Looks like the un-padhs are out in force on the Vote Preet Kaur Gill as MP' thread on the main page:

A plethora of messages by people that can't read and then people even more uneducated and illiiterate are giving them 'likes' !!

JASHB writes this and gets 4 likes for it:

The fact that jagsaw subsequently went into an uncharacteristically silent "maun vart" should have been conspicuous enough to be self explanatory.

The fact that I'm not allowed to post on any other thread but this one seems to be lost on JASB and the 4 that supported him.

Singh1989 tried to criticise me by saying this:

lol whas with the (married to Amritdhari Singh) every single line?

The fact that Preet Kaur Gill (or her representative) tried to buy your cheap emotional support by saying in the opening message "vote for Preet kaur Gill who is married to an Amritdhari" seems to be lost on Singh1989.

Singh559 said this :

Jagsaw don't say anything online behind a keyboard that you wouldn't say to a person's face

Why on earth would I not repeat to someone's face the fact that the politics of lazyness (where one tries to win votes based on who they are rather than substance of policies) and the politics of divisiveness (where one starts their plea for votes by saying 'vote for me because I'm not a muslim...there's already too many muslim MPs...thats why you should vote for me'. Thats what I said and thats what very few of you have been able to comprehend beyond the hysteria.

BhForce directed this question to me:

So, what are you trying to say? That Canadian Sikhs would be better off without 4 cabinet members and multiple MPs?

I'll refer you, BhForce, to a point I made in my last message, i.e ' Lets take Harjit Singh Sajjan's visit to India last week as Canada's Defence Minister. He spent the whole time denying he was a Khalistani and in the end even told the Indian media that hardy any Sikhs in Canada support Khalistan. If it were a white Canadian politician, he or she would have told the Indians that Canada is a free democratic country and if someone wants to support the idea of a Khalistan they have every right to hold that view. But our 'Sikh politcian from Canada' didn't do that. Instead of being firm with democratic ideals he tried to appease the Indians by rubbishing Khalistanis. Is this what you mean by 'success" ? '   

kcmidlands directed this point to me:

I would reply to some of the things "Guest Jagsaw_Singh" has said but to be honest, i can't be bothered, it's an age old problem we have in out community to pull people down.

I would agree kcmidlands, that bringing people down is a sad indictment of our time but I will also say that one should NEVER EVER fall into the tribal politics habit of Punjab where the likes of Badal and the Captain can do and steal whatever they want whenever they want because 'leaders (politicians) must be respected. A politician should never be confused with a celebrity, sportsman or a saint. A politician in a democracy exists to SERVE you and I. We, the people, give them that mandate to serve and we give them that mandate based on their ideology, policies and standpoint. If one of them, whatever religion or creed, comes to ask for our votes based on identity and emotion rather than substance of policies they MUST ALWAYS be put down. Never ever let a politician take your vote for granted.

Then Jashb adds to his half dozen messages with these gems :

There's been a spectacularly massive misunderstanding all around on this thread.

Firstly, our quick-to-jump-to-conclusions buddy from West London confused Preet Kaur Gill, the prospective parliamentary candidate for Birmingham Edgbaston, and the named subject of this discussion, with Neena Gill, the current member of european parliament for West Midlands, who has nothing to do with either the Birmingham Edgbaston seat, or this discussion.

Er...no. I've never heard of anyone called Neena Gill. I'm pretty sure nobody else outside of the midlands has either. You're clutching at straws if you think a political activist and scholar would not recognise Chamberlain's old constituency and confuse it with some unknown random MEP called neena gill.

Secondly, nobody recognised his mix-up, which is inexplicable given that we have so many members from the West Midlands area.

They didn't 'recognise' the 'mix'up' because it occurred inside your head. One of the very few things that's happened in there for a while it seems.

On 27/04/2017 at 8:04 PM, jkvlondon said:

by definition  their faith makes misogynistic even and especially the females , have you heard them spouting off about raping minorities and dalits?

How confused are you 

• Like 1

On 03/05/2017 at 10:12 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

A plethora of messages by people that can't read and then people even more uneducated and illiiterate are giving them 'likes' !!!

Lol. Aa gaya vapas.

The fact that I'm not allowed to post on any other thread but this one seems to be lost on JASB and the 4 that supported him

The reasons why you are forced to pathetically protest "I'm not allowed to post on any other thread but this one" are entirely of your own making. They are for you, and for you alone, to reflect upon.

How, in spite of the fact that "I'm not allowed to post on any other thread but this one" your comments managed to get published on the main page, or why you are excluded to this your own special page, or why your bs generally gets approved four days after it is posted are matters I couldn't remotely care less about.

Er...no. I've never heard of anyone called Neena Gill. I'm pretty sure nobody else outside of the midlands has either. You're clutching at straws if you think a political activist and scholar would not recognise Chamberlain's old constituency and confuse it with some unknown random MEP called neena gill

Some unknown random MEP lol.

Give it a break. 

As a self-professed "political activist and scholar", you've never heard of the first and only Sikh representative in the almost 40 year history of the European Parliament?

Seriously? Lol

This is not "some unknown random MEP" as you foolishly put it but someone who has been elected three times since 1999 from the area with the highest enumerated Sikh population in the UK.

If you had any semblance of "political activism" for Sikhs in the UK/EU then you would have known this is one of the few elected politicians to have worked with Sikhs trying to overturn the ban on publicly displayed Sikh symbols in France and the difficulties encountered by Dastaar wearing Sikhs at European airports.

Moreover, you claim to be a "labour man through and through". Yet you've never heard of the only Sikh Labour MEP ever? Give it up.

If you honestly didn't know any of this, then a fat lot of good your "political activism" did for you.

So exactly for whom, jigsaw, do you "politically activate" for?

They didn't 'recognise' the 'mix'up' because it occurred inside your head.

Perhaps the same way that you imagined Preet Kaur Gill "cuts her hair to just below the ears" inside your head? Lol

Forget the "unpadhs out in force", it's your eyesight you need to worry about. You should've gone to Specsavers.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neena_Gill

Truth be told, I've never heard of her either.

Bloody hell.

So the two most politically informed members of this forum have never heard of Britain's only ever Sikh MEP.

No wonder we have no representation.

Edited by jashb
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, jashb said:

Bloody hell.

So the two most politically opinionated members of this forum have never heard of Britain's only ever Sikh MEP.

No wonder we have no representation.

I hold my hands up and admit that I have never heard of her.

That's because no one thinks much of MEP's. There is only one MEP that one hears about and that is Nigel Farage. 

The fact that Neelam Gill goes about her business with minimum amount of fuss is a great testament to her.

And furthermore about your comment about being politically opinionated; I understand that Jagsaw may ruffle some feathers with other posters but I never realised that I was seen in the same light.

I do express an opinion but never consider myself to be that opinionated. I may have particular biases but I will try to be objective as much as I can and considered myself to be a positive contributer to this forum.

Perhaps people are fed up of hearing what I have to say, you can disagree and criticise all you want, I don't mind.

I think that I may have outstayed my welcome here.

53 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I hold my hands up and admit that I have never heard of her.

That's because no one thinks much of MEP's. There is only one MEP that one hears about and that is Nigel Farage. 

The fact that Neelam Gill goes about her business with minimum amount of fuss is a great testament to her.

And furthermore about your comment about being politically opinionated; I understand that Jagsaw may ruffle some feathers with other posters but I never realised that I was seen in the same light.

I do express an opinion but never consider myself to be that opinionated. I may have particular biases but I will try to be objective as much as I can and considered myself to be a positive contributer to this forum.

Perhaps people are fed up of hearing what I have to say, you can disagree and criticise all you want, I don't mind.

I think that I may have outstayed my welcome here.

I think that you may have read more into my short message than is actually present. Re-read it. Nowhere is there personal criticism of you, Ranjeet.

It is however a sobering reflection on the lack of engagement of our community in the political process in this country, and that worries me for the long run.

And don't take offence. None is meant. I know very well that jagsaw's views are more pronounced than yours. You are not being equated with him in any negative sense.

You are one of the more sane and thoughtful posters in this forum, and I sincerely believe you have a positive effect on it. Unlike some, you understand and grasp what the Kaum is going through at the moment, and what needs to be done about it.

At the end of the day, it's your decision, but I for one would hate to see you go.

Having said that, I would contend that useful time is mostly wasted on this forum, and in that respect, a decision to leave in order to put that time to more productive use elsewhere would be perfectly understandable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

And BTW, just saying, but neelam gill is a model. Lol

• Like 2

Guest london jwaan
On 07/05/2017 at 0:34 PM, jashb said:

Lol. Aa gaya vapas.

The reasons why you are forced to pathetically protest "I'm not allowed to post on any other thread but this one" are entirely of your own making. They are for you, and for you alone, to reflect upon.

How, in spite of the fact that "I'm not allowed to post on any other thread but this one" your comments managed to get published on the main page, or why you are excluded to this your own special page, or why your bs generally gets approved four days after it is posted are matters I couldn't remotely care less about.

Some unknown random MEP lol.

Give it a break. 

As a self-professed "political activist and scholar", you've never heard of the first and only Sikh representative in the almost 40 year history of the European Parliament?

Seriously? Lol

This is not "some unknown random MEP" as you foolishly put it but someone who has been elected three times since 1999 from the area with the highest enumerated Sikh population in the UK.

If you had any semblance of "political activism" for Sikhs in the UK/EU then you would have known this is one of the few elected politicians to have worked with Sikhs trying to overturn the ban on publicly displayed Sikh symbols in France and the difficulties encountered by Dastaar wearing Sikhs at European airports.

Moreover, you claim to be a "labour man through and through". Yet you've never heard of the only Sikh Labour MEP ever? Give it up.

If you honestly didn't know any of this, then a fat lot of good your "political activism" did for you.

So exactly for whom, jigsaw, do you "politically activate" for?

Perhaps the same way that you imagined Preet Kaur Gill "cuts her hair to just below the ears" inside your head? Lol

Forget the "unpadhs out in force", it's your eyesight you need to worry about. You should've gone to Specsavers.

Great post. This jagsaw khota is the epitome of nonsense and verbal bukwaas..........

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• they are all excellent as they compliment each other, enjoy all of them keep adding more 
    • Which One Do You Like The Most? Which Is The Best?
    • Guest Kaur 2
      VJKK VJKF I am the dust of the feet of gursikhs like you... Please teach me how to be more like you. You are 4 years older than me and I see you as an older brother who is teaching a paapi like me. Please do carry on and create posts that teach murakh's like me, the amount of gian you have is immense. Maharaj has done beant kirpa on you, I hope that I am also blessed like you and that when I die or even when I am singing the praises of Vaheguru, He doesn't ask: Who is this lying at my Door?  ਕਬੀਰ ਮੁਹਿ ਮਰਨੇ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ਹੈ ਮਰਉ ਤ ਹਰਿ ਕੈ ਦੁਆਰ ॥ Kabeer, I long to die; let me die at the Lord's Door. ਮਤ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਛੈ ਕਉਨੁ ਹੈ ਪਰਾ ਹਮਾਰੈ ਬਾਰ ॥੬੧॥ I hope that the Lord does not ask," "Who is this, lying at my door?""||61||. Salok Kabeer Ji Bhagat Kabeer Ji - Ang 1367 (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji).   I am looking forward to talking again with you Veerji...   VJKK VJKF
    • They were loyal as far as it suited them but in the meanwhile they was having secret communications with the British agents. For example the prime minister of sarkar-e-khalsa was a dogra hindu punjabi and the general gulab singh was also a hindu dogra. We all know how that turned out. The generals two who betrayed the Sikhs in the anglo-sikh wars were of brahmin hindu stock who hid themselves in hindu mandirs like a typical cowardly hindu brahmin after the surviving angry Sikh troops came looking for them after the battles, I think they were even lynched by the Sikhs after finding them from what i read from historical books. The white european generals and adventurist mercenaries who joined the Sikh Khalsa army were also traitors who even though they hated the British due to the American independence and  Napoleonic wars, they still had racial loyalty to other whites than non-white powers. So they would often have secret communications with the invading white british supremacists in order to do over those they were serving at the time. Maharajah ranjit singh's govt and empire's downfall was that he trusted non-sikhs in key positions of power. He didn't purge or force conversion to those who wanted to be in his inner circle. Too many people with competing interests and loyalties then betrayed the mother land punjab and his empire because they saw better opportunities with the foreign invaders. Just like in present days we see the same thing in politics of punjab. They do each other over rather than unite and fight the common foreign occupying power (centralised Indian govt in delhi). The house of pataila has always been a kingdom of sellouts and betrayers of the Sikh panth. The founder of patiala kingdom was a vessal state in all but name of afghan invader abdali when in the mean time the Sikhs of other kingdoms and land of punjab was busy fighting and dying to save the faith and their families of the onslaught. And just as his ancestor betrayed the kaum so did the grandfather of captain amrinder singh who became a freemason to help the british against Sikh empire/punjab. And so did his father and now captain amrinder singh is also a gaddar inheriting the long legacy of traitorous behaviour and mindset by putting his lot in and siding with Indian congress party in order to have some power in the indian establishment.