Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Some more Home Truths

170 posts in this topic

On 5/27/2017 at 6:41 AM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Bearing in mind how another thread here has been popularised by UK Sikhs (the 'Katie Hopkins was right' thread) and then understanding why the UK Sikhs have not been able to elect a single member of parliament in 100 years of presence in the UK one needs to acknowledge the fact that the UK Sikh sangat is so toxic at this time  that it even supports Hitler's final solution.

 

On 5/27/2017 at 6:41 AM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

A Sikh knows that the solution to prevent such pain and sorrow again is difficult but a Sikh knows that the moderators should have known a long time ago that they were empowering people that would inevitably (through empowerment) support the 'final solution' on this website without a single moderator/admin realising how wrong it is, or a single forum member saying anything against it.

You're wrong, Jagsaw Singh. Did you ever bother to actually read the thread and link you're referring to? The post by @genie you refer to references a link to an article where Katie Hopkins complaining about the sense of dread felt by British people given the ongoing terror attacks. This is the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539242/KATIE-HOPKINS-ll-protect-kids-terror.html

It does not contain the words "final solution" or even the concept of final solution.

The "final solution" phrase was from a separate tweet by Hopkins, which was, again, not, referenced by @genie in his thread. 

So, no, the UK sangat or the world Sikh sangat, or sikhsangat.com are not advocating Hitler's final solution. For someone who's so quick to berate others, you monumentally failed to do your homework this time. Shame, shame.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re; the 'Gurdwara fight in Frankfurt, Germany' thread.

That thread....that reaction from the worldwide Sikhs has been truly an eye-opener. Sikhs media throughout the world has burst into a crescendo of 'shame'. So much 'shame' that  Internationa news media have run stories about the 'shame' being felt amongst worldwide Sikhs.

In my last thread here (Home Truths) I once gave you all an example of the Christian reigion's most holiest Church (the one where Jesus was born and contains Jesus's crypt). The Christian priests there have been regularly having fist fights, rock fights, chair fights, table fights continously for many many years. The different priests can't be within a few feet of each other in the church without punching each other so a local muslim family hold the keys to the church to keep the peace. Do you think Christians have the same sort of reaction we Sikhs have shown after a couple of punches were thrown at the German Gurdwara ?  Do you think the Christians have the same sort of inferiority complex as we do ?  Do you think they, like us, have been saying "oh my god...this is so shamefull....I fee so ashamed I can't show my face.....whatever will the Sikhs and Hindus think of us ?".

Now....this is what happened in London this week (and actually happens quite regularly). A set of circumstances exactly like the set of circumstances in Germany. Only this time the fight was far worse, far more public, and involved Jews rather than Sikhs. One set of Jews didn't like the fact that a controversial preacher had been inviting to speak at the synagogue. Exactly the same sort of circumstances as the German Gurdwara.

Now tell me........Have the Jews curled themselves like we did in 'shame'.?  Are the Jewish forum posters declaring their 'shame' like we did ?  Has the Jewish media gone all out, like we did, in declaring their utter 'shame' ?   Have Jews throughout the world been saying, like we did, "oh my god.....this is so terrible....this is so shamefull....what will the christians think of us ?"

This inferiority complex amongst the Sikhs has to stop. It is getting ridiculous.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/astonishing-moment-police-move-in-as-row-between-rival-orthodox-north-london-jews-descends-into-a3540546.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2017 at 4:32 AM, Guest Jagsaw_singh said:

Re; the 'Gurdwara fight in Frankfurt, Germany' thread.

That thread....that reaction from the worldwide Sikhs has been truly an eye-opener. Sikhs media throughout the world has burst into a crescendo of 'shame'. So much 'shame' that  Internationa news media have run stories about the 'shame' being felt amongst worldwide Sikhs.

In my last thread here (Home Truths) I once gave you all an example of the Christian reigion's most holiest Church (the one where Jesus was born and contains Jesus's crypt). The Christian priests there have been regularly having fist fights, rock fights, chair fights, table fights continously for many many years. The different priests can't be within a few feet of each other in the church without punching each other so a local muslim family hold the keys to the church to keep the peace. Do you think Christians have the same sort of reaction we Sikhs have shown after a couple of punches were thrown at the German Gurdwara ?  Do you think the Christians have the same sort of inferiority complex as we do ?  Do you think they, like us, have been saying "oh my god...this is so shamefull....I fee so ashamed I can't show my face.....whatever will the Sikhs and Hindus think of us ?".

Now....this is what happened in London this week (and actually happens quite regularly). A set of circumstances exactly like the set of circumstances in Germany. Only this time the fight was far worse, far more public, and involved Jews rather than Sikhs. One set of Jews didn't like the fact that a controversial preacher had been inviting to speak at the synagogue. Exactly the same sort of circumstances as the German Gurdwara.

Now tell me........Have the Jews curled themselves like we did in 'shame'.?  Are the Jewish forum posters declaring their 'shame' like we did ?  Has the Jewish media gone all out, like we did, in declaring their utter 'shame' ?   Have Jews throughout the world been saying, like we did, "oh my god.....this is so terrible....this is so shamefull....what will the christians think of us ?"

This inferiority complex amongst the Sikhs has to stop. It is getting ridiculous.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/astonishing-moment-police-move-in-as-row-between-rival-orthodox-north-london-jews-descends-into-a3540546.html

 

*DELETED*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to start providing a subtextual translation service to decipher each of Jagsaw's posts from this point forward. I think it's important to explore the actual and true underlying message being imparted to the sangat by Jagsaw, because what he SAYS and what he actually MEANS are often two polar opposites, despite the understandable impression they are one and the same, which they are not.

I believe it's my duty to combat his brand of malicious propaganda which he's peddled on this site for too long. The sangat deserves to realise how strongly Jagsaw holds you - and the faith you all follow - in contempt, so much so that he's willing to go to extraordinarily devious means to deceive and subvert minds on this forum for his own particularly dangerous ends.

I won't be addressing him directly, because he is incapable of holding a conversation or conducting a fair and good-spirited discussion without it descending into pettiness and insults. Therefore I will ONLY be referencing his written "sermons."

Firstly, an important point that needs to be identified is this: an overwhelming majority of Jagsaw's posts contain subtext that is used in the defense of Muslims and Islam in general. He mistakenly assumes he's undertaking this task in the most subtlest of ways. So that's a vital point that I felt needed to be highlighted. Once you all understand the true motivation for his posts, deciphering them becomes quite straightforward. I will keep it brief and simple. There isn't really anything he posits that's worth the physical effort of writing essays to counteract.

***

In reference to his latest post above RE: The Gurdwara fight in Frankfurt, Germany' thread.

In summary, Jagsaw mentions that we should actively embrace the violence and the discord in our places of worship that have been highlighted in various videos in recent times. He believes we shouldn't recoil in embarrassment at such scenes, because, going by his reasoning, other faiths conduct their spiritual business in a similar manner, so therefore we too should actively encourage such incidents in the presence of our Guru, and we should never be ashamed as the world observes the apparently violent and intolerant scenes playing out in Sikh places of worship across the world. 

Ask yourselves a few questions: why would a Sikh be content to see the faith he purportedly follows - and the people of that faith he supposedly considers to be his own - be maligned, mocked, and denigrated by millions of potential non-Sikhs around the world, and therefore casting our faith and its people in a wholly negative light?

Who would benefit from seeing a faith group such as ours - that's commonly mistaken by non-Sikhs to be Muslim in ethos, appearance, and attitude - equated to the similarly uncivilised and quick-to-violence Mohammedans that have developed an international reputation for brutality and intolerance?

Well, as I mentioned earlier, the answer lies in his affection for Islam. He actually manages to reveal his hand early on with this choice little quote: 

Quote

...so a local muslim family hold the keys to the church to keep the peace.

He delights in revealing how a benevolent group of Muslims are charged with the curation of one of Christianity's holiest sites. Apparently, only a Muslim is capable of keeping order between warring factions of violent Christian priests. Note the use of the word "peace" in conjunction with "Muslim family." Such shardaa, such wisdom, such pyaar emanating from these Muslims as they broker cordiality between those ill-tempered Christians(!)  

Jagsaw doesn't want Sikhs to be seen as peaceful and tolerant in the eyes of the world. He wants the perception of Sikhs amongst non-Sikhs around the world to be comparable to the depraved and ferocious image of Muslims. By appealing to us to not shy away from behaving as animals in our Gurdwaras over disagreements in doctrine and belief, he hopes that we, as a faith, do not set ourselves apart from the violence of Islam and Muslims. He desires that our religion and our people be tarred with the same brush as Islam and its adherents. He wants our religion and our people to suffer the same insults and hostility directed towards Islam and its adherents. Jagsaw wishes to deflect criticism of Islam and Muslims by ensuring Sikhs suffer a similar fate; a negative, hostile reputation across the globe. Does that sound like the kind of Sikh who wishes the best for his faith and his people? 

I'm left pondering quite a few things about Jagsaw. I'm certain he will provide me with further opportunities to explore his rather unique outlook and mindset.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Firstly, an important point that needs to be identified is this: an overwhelming majority of Jagsaw's posts contain subtext that is used in the defense of Muslims and Islam in general.

I, too, have noted Jagsaw's Islamophilic posts, and called him out in my post above for slandering the Sikhsangat.com membership for supporting a "final solution" for Muslims. I demonstrated he made a false assertion, and he hasn't posted a response, so I think he knows he has no ground to stand on.

That said, I do find his highlighting the fact that Christians fight in their holiest shrine, and that Jews also fight in the streets of London interesting and useful for countering anti-Sikh propaganda when required. Of course, I don't then go to his conclusion that we should embrace fighting in Gurdwaras. For one thing, we are Akal Purakh's own Panth. Secondly, there is no "presence" of Christ or Moses in churches or synagogues as there is a presence of Guru Sahib themselves in a Gurdwara, so we can't let ourselves come down to the left of others (Muslim or not). 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BhForce said:

That said, I do find his highlighting the fact that Christians fight in their holiest shrine, and that Jews also fight in the streets of London interesting and useful for countering anti-Sikh propaganda when required. Of course, I don't then go to his conclusion that we should embrace fighting in Gurdwaras. For one thing, we are Akal Purakh's own Panth. Secondly, there is no "presence" of Christ or Moses in churches or synagogues as there is a presence of Guru Sahib themselves in a Gurdwara, so we can't let ourselves come down to the left of others (Muslim or not). 

You must know why we aren't afforded the benefit of the doubt in the media and amongst wider society when our people are caught causing a ruckus? So why should we play into the hands of those that are itching for an excuse to label us as uncouth savages? Once that mistaken impression begins to proliferate in the minds of wider society, it makes life incredibly difficult on a day to day basis for the average visible Sikh. I'm incandescent someone with Jagsaw's apparent intelligence can be so carelessly obtuse. I can only conclude it's a concerted and deliberate plan of self sabotage as I've explained in my post above. He's throwing Sikhs under the bus to take the heat off Muslims, or at least ensure they aren't alone when being vilified.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

You must know why we aren't afforded the benefit of the doubt in the media and amongst wider society when our people are caught causing a ruckus? So why should we play into the hands of those that are itching for an excuse to label us as uncouth savages? Once that mistaken impression begins to proliferate in the minds of wider society, it makes life incredibly difficult on a day to day basis for the average visible Sikh. I'm incandescent someone with Jagsaw's apparent intelligence can be so carelessly obtuse. I can only conclude it's a concerted and deliberate plan of self sabotage as I've explained in my post above. He's throwing Sikhs under the bus to take the heat off Muslims, or at least ensure they aren't alone when being vilified.

MODS DO NOT DELETE - this is an important post.

 

For a long time I have pointed the downright stupidity and baseless nonsense inherent in jagsaws posts. 

This thread itself is idiotic - given that it is that very behvkoofs ramblings about threads that he has been banned from.

rather than do anything about it, mods continue to censor my posts rather than remove this idiots Bukwaas.

in short, jagsaw is a perfect example of the type of Sikh that has damaged the perception of Sikhi in the modern world: low iq-but believes himself to be more intelligent than other sikhs. Disgustingly casteist, promoting violence, islamophile, in essence anathema to everything Sikh.

hence I have taken to use the word "jagsaw" as a proxy for anus.

there are many more behvkoofs on this forum who are armchair google hypocritical extremists happy to slander without evidence (sound familiar jkv?) and some others who are just goddamn dumb and idiotic (akalifauj-for example).

i suggest that jagsaw and these members form their own caste of the behvkoofs and cease from damaging Sikhi any further.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Once that mistaken impression begins to proliferate in the minds of wider society, it makes life incredibly difficult on a day to day basis for the average visible Sikh.

Right, which is part of the reason why I've been encouraging non-violent opposition to, e.g., missionaries:

I was just saying, that if, as a Sikh, you're in a bind and cornered by a co-worker or whatever on some violence incidence in a Gurdwara, you can cite the Christian or Jewish violence incidences to take some of the heat off. In no case would I advocate violence for something such as Gurdwara administration.

I would also like to point out that Jagsaw is twisting a principle that I have been supporting quite a bit on this forum: that we should not engage in self-hatred. Jagsaw says we should embrace who we are. I agree to that extent. But then he sneaks in violence as a method of settling gurdwara and other disputes as a part of who we are. And then says we should embrace that.

I heartily disagree. Violence as a method of settling gurdwara and other disputes is not a part of who we are authentically. It's not something taught by Guru Sahib, or a part of our authentic and socially useful traditions.

Edited by BhForce
I it Save before I had been able to type out the whole post. Added a "not".
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Right, which is part of the reason why I've been encouraging non-violent opposition to, e.g., missionaries:

That's one Sikh issue I'm trying to understand in its entirety. But I agree, between what are apparently brothers and sisters there should never be such raw hostility. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-4-22 at 4:39 PM, jkvlondon said:

The racist, misogynistic, fascistic HIndus will naturally be at home with the Godless Flock Trump leads ...besides they are such douches even in such high positions they will beat and abuse their high achieving wives too :

The sheer irony of it..! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-4-24 at 8:28 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Ignoring the "mysogynistic" bit (because most of Trump's 'Hindus' are actually female) I will say you are right to a large extent. Hindus are generally facists and bigots so it isn't really that surprising how Trump has incorporated so many of them in his cabinet. The right wing views of Trump's Indians is pretty scary. Seema Verma is so against the concept of decent free healthcare she is going to absolutely destroy any remnants of affordable healthcare for millions of Americans but the one that really scares me....the one thats going to impact negatively on the whole world...is Ajit Pai. This man is the head of the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) and his right wing views on the internet are frightening. This man is hell-bent in ensuring the free or cheap internet me and you are enjoying right now is a thing of the past. If ever there was a walking talking advert of why it is not safe to put political power in the hands of a facist Indian it is him. So yes, you're right....'birds of a feather do flock together'. When one considers how the average Hindu shares the exact same right-wing minority-hating facist tendancies of the average Trump supporting red-neck. Trump supporters tolerate minorities as long as the minorities know their place in the heirarchy of things and keep their mouths shut. Indian Hindus tolerate minorities as long as India's minorities know their place in the heirarchy of things and keep their mouths shut. Birds of a feather do flock together.

I think trump is a chump.. But I find your analysis some what problematic.. Do you not find it interesting that whilst you rage against his hindu supporters it was with ardas by a Sikh woman that he got his nomination.. 

I find it hard to swallow myself but maybe your venom is missing something? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I think it's important to explore the actual and true underlying message being imparted to the sangat by Jagsaw, because what he SAYS and what he actually MEANS are often two polar opposites,

No Mister Singh. I said we shouldn't have an inferiority complex and worry about 'white folks' might think of us when 'white folks' themselves don't care less about what we might think of them and I meant we shouldn't have an inferiority complex and worry about 'white folks' might think of us when 'white folks' themselves don't care less about what we might think of them.

Quote

I won't be addressing him directly, because he is incapable of holding a conversation or conducting a fair and good-spirited discussion without it descending into pettiness and insults

No Mister Singh. Its been nearly 2 years since I've insulted anyone or argued. In the last 2 years however, I have happily taken abuse after abuse after abuse without ever retaliating, let alone descending into pettiness and insults. It says a lot about your low intelligence how you have failed to notice any of that.

Quote

He delights in revealing how a benevolent group of Muslims are charged with the curation of one of Christianity's holiest sites. Apparently, only a Muslim is capable of keeping order between warring factions of violent Christian priests. Note the use of the word "peace" in conjunction with "Muslim family." Such shardaa, such wisdom, such pyaar emanating from these Muslims as they broker cordiality between those ill-tempered Christians(!)  

No Mister Singh. I said "a Muslim family holds the key to the crypt of Jesus" because that is part of the narrative of the story. The point being that Christians, in their most holiest of holy's, have been acting like hooligans with regular fist, stick and stone fights inside that place of worship that they keys to the shrine have to be held by non-christians in order to stop the fights. Seeing how the shrine itself is in Arab Palestine pray tell who you expected to hold the keys?  Bhuddists ?  Rastafarians ?   Sikhs ?
 

Quote


Jagsaw doesn't want Sikhs to be seen as peaceful and tolerant in the eyes of the world. He wants the perception of Sikhs amongst non-Sikhs around the world to be comparable to the depraved and ferocious image of Muslims. By appealing to us to not shy away from behaving as animals in our Gurdwaras over disagreements in doctrine and belief, he hopes that we, as a faith, do not set ourselves apart from the violence of Islam and Muslims.

 

No Mister Singh. As a critical race theorist I wish my people to be free from the mental slavery that comes with passive racial inferiority feelings. I passionately believe that our daily actions should be based on ethics and morals and NEVER on the basis of 'what them white folks might think of us'. Thats why I gave you examples of how white folks behave far worse than we do in their places of worship but never once do they worry about what us brown and black folks might think. They don't factor us in because in their mind they are inferior and the whole world should strive to be like them, praise them and do things to please them. All I'm saying is that we should never let them set the narrative of life. I can't comment on why you were not able to comprehend my critical race stance and confuse it with a pro-islamic stance. Only you can explain that.

Quote

I, too, have noted Jagsaw's Islamophilic posts, and called him out in my post above for slandering the Sikhsangat.com membership for supporting a "final solution" for Muslims. I demonstrated he made a false assertion, and he hasn't posted a response, so I think he knows he has no ground to stand on.

Actually BH Force I did response but I have no control over what the mods here allow and and don't allow to go on. You didn't "call me out" Bh Force. I passionately believe that when 'light' bigotry and irrational distrust / hatred goes un-checked and is even encouraged, tolerated and sanctioned by authority figures, be they Presidents, the Press or Forum Moderators, the bigots get brave and encouraged and the end natural result is support for things like the 'final solution' because they begin to see the supposed enemy as non-humans.

Quote

 

I think trump is a chump.. But I find your analysis some what problematic.. Do you not find it interesting that whilst you rage against his hindu supporters it was with ardas by a Sikh woman that he got his nomination.. 

I find it hard to swallow myself but maybe your venom is missing something? 

 

Black, brown and asian Americans have been commenting the last few months how the entire 'minority aspect' of Trump's administration is made up of Indian Hindus. Their natural right-wing fascist mentality is being utilised in American politics and as I explained before people like Seema Verma who is going to destroy the minutest prospect of working class Americans receiving any health-care and Ajit Pai who is going to ensure that only the rich will be able to enjoy the internet we are all enjoying today demostrate well how dangerous power in the hands of an Indian Hindu is. I also make absolutely no apoogy when I announce that Rastafarians are not occupying my land, Bhuddists are not occupying my land and committing genocide against my people, Jews are not occupying my land, Muslims are not occupying my land, Christians are not occupying my land. My enemy is the people that are occupying my land, raping my culture, killing my people, wiping out my maa boli etc. That 'people' are the Indian Hindus. My occupier can never be my friend until the day he stops being my occupier, Whilst he remains so, I will always proudly expose him, criticise him and fight him.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If our moral decline could be summed up with one photo and one news article this is surely it:

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2017/06/02/oldbury-mother-faces-substantial-sentence-after-attempting-to-have-boyfriend-murdered/

In summary, the photo is of a middle aged aunti from the midlands smoking a cigarette outside the Court where she is being tried for attempted murder. The news story behind the photo is that she was worried her boyfriend (a man curiously named Samson Masih) would dump her so she got her son (a man named Manvir Singh) to bring his mates along and viciously murder Samson in the middle of the street....which they attempted to do.

I always imagined middle-aged mother - son phone conversations in our community to go along the lines of this: "Putt...where are you?....don't stay out too late....your roti's nearly ready and you have to pick some dudh up from the shops"

I never imagined they go along these lines these days: " Son..where are you?...I'm out of fags and I need you to murder my lover Sampson as I think he might be thinking of leaving me"  :waheguru:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The London Terror Attacks : Some thoughts:

1) Fantastic humane reaction by the Sikh groups and federations in the UK resulting in some incredible feedback from non-Sikhs throughout the world.

2) The media try and put a spin on things by showing "muslims" laying flowers and holding anti-Isis demonstrations. None in the media however, is even remotely clever enough to understand that those "muslims" are in fact Ahmaddyias and muslims do not consider them muslims. In other words, the Muslims themselves have NOT come out in their masses in condemnation of the extremist ideology

3) Absolutely disgusting of Trump to try and score cheap political points from tragic loss of life such as this.

4) A while ago I wrote something on this forum stating how our most dangerous individuals these days were the hundreds of thousands of Paris born French speaking people leaving Paris and making London their home (which the EU freedom of movement principle entitles them to do at will). London is absolutely packed full of them...perhaps up to a million of them in London... and with news articles stating the terrorists were 'mediteranean' I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Paris connection.

5) With our leaders signing $ trillion contracts with the people that are the cause of all this terror (saudi arabia) and instead trying to get us to blame the country that these terrorists hate the most (iran) our leaders are directly partly responsible for this terror.

6) With the prime minister announcing that the priority will be to insitigate policies which force integration in our cities and prohibit segregation we as Sikhs need to be very mindful of the kind of policies and legislation she has in mind. Although clearly targetting Muslims they (the pieces of legislation) will not be allowed to target just muslims. This means we Sikhs will be an innocent but unfortunate victim of whatever new policies are going to come.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Still posting Jagsaw?

Yes, thank you. 

 

Now......some thoughts on The General Election

In my opinion its the best possible result and the best possible of consequences of the result. I'll explain more in a moment but first........congratulations to Preet Kaur Gill (the first Sikh female MP) and the Tarranpreet Singh Dhesi (our first keshdari MP). Secondly, where are all the Blairites now ? Lets hope by the time the next general election comes along in 2 years time we'll have mobilised enough to force out not only the last remnants of Blair but also those 2 perennial turds hanging around our necks: the MPs for Southall and Hounslow (Virenda Sharma and Seema Malhotra). I've had conversations with Jeremy Corbyn myself and if I get the chance again (now thats he's a superstar) I will make it a point to remind him that Seema Malhotra represents everything that he is against. She is a multi-millionaiire who lives in Westminster and her only connection to the constituency she represents (Hounslow) is the fact that she and her husband, as slum landlords, own multiple houses there which they rent out to vulnerable people at exorbitant prices. I promise you here and now...I will ensure she is out.

Now....the nitty gritty. I'm glad its the Conservatives going into the negotiations with Brussels next week because this mess our country has gotten itself into cannot be fixed and, as I stated very clearly in my first 'Home Truths' thread, we are going to be well and truly *uck*d. I'm glad its not Labour that will take the heat for what's coming....Let it be the Tories.  Secondly, now that May has ignored the will of the people and a democratic process and carried on as if nothing happened and has got into bed with a bunch of terrorist sympathisers (the DUP) I'm glad the UK as a whole will find out what the DUP is all about. They are a party formed by and backed by Protestant terrorists. Just last week, in the run up to the election, they grabbed a Catholic in the middle of a supermarket car park and shot him dead. They believe the earth is flat....Dinosaurs never happened as the earth only started 200 years ago.....There's no such thing as climate change.....Homosexuals should be exterminated......abortion a crime...... IVF treatment a sin and all Catholics the representatives of Lucifer. THIS.....is the party Teresa May has gotten into bed with in order to form a coalition government. When, last year, the country was stupid enough to vote for the ruin of it's own childrens' future (the brexit vote) the whole world found out that the UK was nothing like Downton Abbey and was in fact full of people just slightly stupider than the average Alabama hillbilly redneck. That was bad....but never did I think I'd see the day when the godfathers of the Alabama hillbilly rednecks* (the DUP) were part of the power of government in 10 Downing Street. Scary times.

(* sorry guys...I know from previous things you people have said you really hate my habit of giving what seems like lecturers and history lessons but please let me indulge myself here:    America. Most British people like to imagine that most white Americans are of British heritage. Most British people however, will never be able to comprehend the fact that most white Americans are German to the extent that you could add all the British, Irish, Italian and Jewish American together and it still wouldn't be anywhere near the number of German Americans. The exception however, are the hillbilly rednecks of the south. They call them rednecks for a reason and thats because the vast majority of the hillbilly rednecks of the American south are of Ulster Protestant heritage. Even today, the Ulster Protestants wear red neckerchiefs around their necks. This is why I've added this little bit to the end of message because I wanted everyone to understand how the same people that formed the Catholic hating Ku Klux Klan are now the partners in Government in what was once a proud and great country: Great Britain :ghost:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Yes, thank you. 

 

Now......some thoughts on The General Election

In my opinion its the best possible result and the best possible of consequences of the result. I'll explain more in a moment but first........congratulations to Preet Kaur Gill (the first Sikh female MP) and the Tarranpreet Singh Dhesi (our first keshdari MP). Secondly, where are all the Blairites now ? Lets hope by the time the next general election comes along in 2 years time we'll have mobilised enough to force out not only the last remnants of Blair but also those 2 perennial turds hanging around our necks: the MPs for Southall and Hounslow (Virenda Sharma and Seema Malhotra). I've had conversations with Jeremy Corbyn myself and if I get the chance again (now thats he's a superstar) I will make it a point to remind him that Seema Malhotra represents everything that he is against. She is a multi-millionaiire who lives in Westminster and her only connection to the constituency she represents (Hounslow) is the fact that she and her husband, as slum landlords, own multiple houses there which they rent out to vulnerable people at exorbitant prices. I promise you here and now...I will ensure she is out.

Now....the nitty gritty. I'm glad its the Conservatives going into the negotiations with Brussels next week because this mess our country has gotten itself into cannot be fixed and, as I stated very clearly in my first 'Home Truths' thread, we are going to be well and truly *uck*d. I'm glad its not Labour that will take the heat for what's coming....Let it be the Tories.  Secondly, now that May has ignored the will of the people and a democratic process and carried on as if nothing happened and has got into bed with a bunch of terrorist sympathisers (the DUP) I'm glad the UK as a whole will find out what the DUP is all about. They are a party formed by and backed by Protestant terrorists. Just last week, in the run up to the election, they grabbed a Catholic in the middle of a supermarket car park and shot him dead. They believe the earth is flat....Dinosaurs never happened as the earth only started 200 years ago.....There's no such thing as climate change.....Homosexuals should be exterminated......abortion a crime...... IVF treatment a sin and all Catholics the representatives of Lucifer. THIS.....is the party Teresa May has gotten into bed with in order to form a coalition government. When, last year, the country was stupid enough to vote for the ruin of it's own childrens' future (the brexit vote) the whole world found out that the UK was nothing like Downton Abbey and was in fact full of people just slightly stupider than the average Alabama hillbilly redneck. That was bad....but never did I think I'd see the day when the godfathers of the Alabama hillbilly rednecks* (the DUP) were part of the power of government in 10 Downing Street. Scary times.

(* sorry guys...I know from previous things you people have said you really hate my habit of giving what seems like lecturers and history lessons but please let me indulge myself here:    America. Most British people like to imagine that most white Americans are of British heritage. Most British people however, will never be able to comprehend the fact that most white Americans are German to the extent that you could add all the British, Irish, Italian and Jewish American together and it still wouldn't be anywhere near the number of German Americans. The exception however, are the hillbilly rednecks of the south. They call them rednecks for a reason and thats because the vast majority of the hillbilly rednecks of the American south are of Ulster Protestant heritage. Even today, the Ulster Protestants wear red neckerchiefs around their necks. This is why I've added this little bit to the end of message because I wanted everyone to understand how the same people that formed the Catholic hating Ku Klux Klan are now the partners in Government in what was once a proud and great country: Great Britain :ghost:)

You are quite correct in your assertion that Ulster Protestants of Northern Ireland are the same stock as the hillbillies/rednecks of the American South.

Except they call themselves Scotch-Irish. 

Reality is that most of these Scotch-Irish/Ulster types are really from Scotland or at least parts of the English/Scottish Borders where they from my understanding no-one considered them English or Scottish as they were looters or marauders  (probably need some brushing up on that).

It should come as no surprise at how the Scottish Flag and the flag of the confederate flag are very similar.

In all fairness, the Conservatives had to make their government since they were 8 seats short.

The Liberal Democrats seem to have learnt their lesson from last time. The SNP - no chance, especially since the Conservatives of all parties have 12 or 13 seats in Scotland (funny considering that Labour used to be very strong in Scotland.

So who would be left to make the coalition government? 

I am sure in true Conservative fashion, the DUP will be used in the same manner the Lib Dems were. They are just there to make the numbers.

If the DUP gets undermined by the Conservatives and completed swept aside by them, I just wonder if the perception of the Protestants and Ulster Unionists will change in it's relation with the rest of the UK.

Considering the fact Ulster Unionists are staunchly loyalist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2017 at 3:30 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

 

2) The media try and put a spin on things by showing "muslims" laying flowers and holding anti-Isis demonstrations. None in the media however, is even remotely clever enough to understand that those "muslims" are in fact Ahmaddyias and muslims do not consider them muslims. In other words, the Muslims themselves have NOT come out in their masses in condemnation of the extremist ideology

 

4) A while ago I wrote something on this forum stating how our most dangerous individuals these days were the hundreds of thousands of Paris born French speaking people leaving Paris and making London their home (which the EU freedom of movement principle entitles them to do at will). London is absolutely packed full of them...perhaps up to a million of them in London... and with news articles stating the terrorists were 'mediteranean' I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Paris connection.

5) With our leaders signing $ trillion contracts with the people that are the cause of all this terror (saudi arabia) and instead trying to get us to blame the country that these terrorists hate the most (iran) our leaders are directly partly responsible for this terror.

 

 

If even jagsaw is realizing and saying muslims are a problem, then there is peobably no doubt in anyone elses mind.

So since most muslims (except the ahmaddyias)  dont condemn these attacks, they must either support the attacks or  are too afraid too speak up as they dont want to be labeled west sympathisers. I wonder how many muslims believe that Isis is going to win. And so are silent

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is AIDS. And not the good kind, such as a botched blood transfusion, but the bad kind; the type of AIDS contracted as a result of man love. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

re the; 81 year old bibi attacked in her own home in Southall thread on the main page:

The thing about this news, as heartbreaking and upsetting as it is, is that the very first post of this thread made it clear that we must not only have knowledge of history and the experiences of others but also learn from it. In the very first post of this thread I said that Jewish experience in the east end of London and Brooklyn, New York, was that the old established Jewish neighbourhoods were no longer 'Jewish' neighbourhoods as new immigrants arrived.....the younger generation moved out to better areas but many elderly Jews refused to leave because they wanted to stay within walking distance of the local synagogues. I stated how those elderly that continued to stay (clinging on to the past as those neighbourhoods were no longer theirs) went on to become perpetual victims of crime (including robbery and murder). I said we must learn from that, especially as Southall is at the moment the most crime-ridden place in the whole of London. What makes the terrible experience of this bibi ji is exemplifies everything I said at the beginning of the thread. Her children, like all old Sikh families of Southall, moved out to better areas but she refused to go. She wanted to stay in Southall totally oblivious to the fact that Southall of today is not the Southall of yesteryear. The family obviously did what they could to persuade her to go but, as she refused, they did the next best thing and installed CCTV cameras all over the house. Whilst CCTV cameras will do wonders when it comes to catching perpetrators it can do nothing to prevent the inevitable. When an area is officially the red-light, crime, drugs and gambling capital of one of world's greatest cities there are some things that are - sadly - inevitable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re the: '81 year old bibi attacked in her home in Southall' thread on the main page:

Absolutely shocking and upseting....the ordeal she went through. On the very first page of this thread however, I said something that not many of you noticed. I said how we should not only have knowledge of history but also be intelligent enough to learn from it and take steps to avoid repeating it. I talked about how the Jews of the east end of London and Brooklyn, New York went through the exactly same issue in the 1960's and 1970's. I stated how Jews moved out of those crime-ridden areas into better areas but some of their elders refused to move because they wanted to be within walking distance of their place of worship even though those areas were no longer 'their' areas because newer immigrant groups had now made it their home. I explained how those elders left behind then went on to become perennial victims of crime, including robbery and murder.  The story of the 81 year old bibi is depressingly similar. Her family moved to a better area but she refused to leave, still under the mistaken belief that the Southall of today was the same as the Sikh Southall of yesteryear. Her family did what they could, by installing numerous CCTV cameras within the house but whilst CCTV can catch perpetrators after the event they can't stop what is inevitable when a frail elderly Sikh lady lives alone in what is officially London's premier crime, drugs, red-light and gambling district.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Today's horrific tower block fire in London,

Concentrating solely on the humanitarian point of view I think we Sikhs need to have an internal inquiry as to how all the other religions reacted faster, better and far more robustly than us when our oldest Gurdwara is located on that same road exactly 4 minutes walk away. All day today the news has been full of stories and pictures of the things Christian churches and Muslim mosques have been doing. The first photo of Sikhs doing anything appeared exactly 19 hours after the incident when a group of Sikhs from United Sikhs drove down from Birmingham.

Like I said, the Central London Gurdwara (the UK's oldest Gurdwara) is on the same road literally 4 minutes walk away. Why where they so slow or reluctant to act ?  Its all the more disappointing because recent tragic events have shown that Sikhs are always the first to react with humanitarian aid when those incidents happen miles away from any Sikh community. When something as terrible as this happened right on our doorstep I think we do need to ask the people that run the central london gurdwara some very serious questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2017 at 2:05 PM, Guest Jagsaw-Singh said:

Re: Today's horrific tower block fire in London,

...........Like I said, the Central London Gurdwara (the UK's oldest Gurdwara) is on the same road literally 4 minutes walk away. Why where they so slow or reluctant to act ?  Its all the more disappointing because recent tragic events have shown that Sikhs are always the first to react with humanitarian aid when those incidents happen miles away from any Sikh community. When something as terrible as this happened right on our doorstep I think we do need to ask the people that run the central london gurdwara some very serious questions.

Jagsaw my old friend, IMODIUM Time again I think......

The tower is in the same vicinity, it is NOT on the same road, NEITHER is it 4 minutes walk away. Its a little over half a mile away. Seems like youre talking right out of your Jagsaw yet again........

On 6/14/2017 at 2:23 AM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

re the; 81 year old bibi attacked in her own home in Southall thread on the main page:

......... I said we must learn from that, especially as Southall is at the moment the most crime-ridden place in the whole of London.

......When an area is officially the red-light, crime, drugs and gambling capital of one of world's greatest cities there are some things that are - sadly - inevitable.

*DELETED*

Officially huh? Try going to Stonebridge Park, parts of Islington or parts of Hackney or even Camberwell. Whilst Southall is no Mayfair, I will give you that, your*DELETED*. As usual, if you are so correct, quote your damn source *DELETED*......

And whilst you say no sikh went to assist, I was there volunteering on Saturday and Sunday, and there were other sikhs too, What they didnt do was start waving their kirpans around in the air yelling about 1984, which is what I guess you were looking for.

*DELETED*

WJKK WJKF

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re; the Clean Shaven Sikh guy got shot and stabbed in Ilford' thread on the main page:
 

Quote

 

"If this is found to be an anti-sikh hate crime it will help Sikhs physically wake up and form self defense gangs"

 

get a a grip genie. This will net happen. I can't picture groups of amritdharis going around protecting people as a gang,,,what a joke.

 

I suggest you refer yourself to one of my previous threads about the Shomrin in London:

To recap what I said there, Jews get together and form a Shomrin. They police the local area with the objective of protecting elderly and vulnerable Jews from attack and robbery. The police, local authorities and the courts turn a blind eye and let them get on with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Officially huh? Try going to Stonebridge Park, parts of Islington or parts of Hackney or even Camberwell. Whilst Southall is no Mayfair, I will give you that, your*DELETED*. As usual, if you are so correct, quote your damn source *DELETED*......

Lets start with the "deleted" aspect of your message first, London Jawan Singh. Since the day you came onto this forum every single one of your messages....thats 100%....have been messages in which you have nothing to say but to abuse people. No original thought or opinion.....just a constant stream of abuse. Sometimes the abuse is directed at me.....at other times you threw despicable abuse at the direction of female members but always abuse after abuse abuse. And yet they still let you post here :waheguru:

Secondly, you abuse me for saying things in previous messages......and in those previous messages I have mentioned the news articles citing the fact that Southall is London's crime capital.......and now you abuse me because you say want news articles ssources citing the fact that Southall is 'offcially' London's crime hotspot. You don't need an excuse to abuse my friend. You just need to abuse. the rationale behind your constant abuse was exposed by myself the very first week you appeared here and you've been stalking me with constant abuse ever since. Some here, such as mister singh and BHS did not have enough intelligence to understand what's going on and jumped on your bandwagon but that rationale of yours is articulated in what you said next:

Quote

What they didnt do was start waving their kirpans around in the air yelling about 1984, which is what I guess you were looking for.

Now what kind of Sikh ever says that about the other Sikhs ?  The people that say that all the time however, are the Hindus and the pro-India anti-Khalistan Sikhs.  Mister Singh and BHS were too immature and unintelligent to notice how I called you out on your first week here after every single one of your messages echoed the official Indian line whereby Sikhs wanting self-determination from India were vilified. Since the moment I exposed your pro-India motive here on this forum you've spent 100% of your time here staking Sikhs that want freedom from the scum that is India and throwing abuse at them. A look back at all your messages here on this forum (100% of them) makes very interesting reading. 100% dedicated to rubbishing anyone that is against India and and probably 75% of them containing abuse yet still they let you post here ? :waheguru:

Quote

And whilst you say no sikh went to assist

Learn how to read. I said....talking about day 1....the media was full of stories of how Churches and Mosques had opened their doors and hearts. I asked...and its a valid point that still stands....why the Central London Gurdwara (shepherds bush) didn't take that initiative when it is on the same road just 4 or 5 minutes walk (30 seconds drive) away from the fire site. Learn how to read and then learn how to retort and reply without abuse. It's called communication.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...