Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Some more Home Truths

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

2 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Was it an attack to kill brar or simply a message to him and india that we haven't forgotten? Brar and the media blew the minor scuffle way out of proportion. I don't think they intended on taking his life...

They did want to take his life. We are going to take badla. We can't just sit here and allow ourselves to get dragged around. I respect them for attempting it but as Jagsaw veerji said they should keep their kirpans sharp all the time. They should've taken his life because we need to finish people like him who do beadbi on a LARGE scale. Guruji gave us Shastar for a reason, whats the point if we can't even use them? Jai Tegang! Sada Jai Sada Jai Sada Jai Bhagauti! As kirpan khando kharag tupak thabar ar teer yehe hamare peer!

2 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Re the 'Update on Sikhs in UK jails' thread on the main page :

Read the Court transcripts. They tried to do him and had the time to do him and indeed made a real hard and prolonged attempt at his throat but.............their Kirpans were blunt.  If we collectively learn any lesson from this episode it is the fact that having a blunt kirpan (which 95% of Amritdharis have) which is as useful as a toy sword from the dollar store is an insult to it and makes a mockery of why Guru ji made it a part of our body.

I agree with you. I also respect my brothers and sister who had the guts to stand up.

VJKK VJKF

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

As kirpan khando kharag tupak thabar ar teer saif sarohi sethi yehe hamare peer!

Sorry its my mistake I didn't proofread.

VJKK VJKF

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

i feel sorry for them but do not support what they wanted to do.... 

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind..

lets hope waheguru will forgive there mistakes regardless of intentions...

Purely out of curiosity why don't you support them for what they did? What about what they did to us in 1984? You think they will get away with it? We have to be sipahi as well as a sant. If Guru Ji was here in 1984 they would have made sure that every sikh had 5 Shastar on them all the time as a BARE MINIMUM. Nowadays we only carry one and we can't even be bothered to sharpen it. Also Guru Ji would have made sure that NO-ONE who helped Indra Gandhi remained alive. They need to be taught a lesson. Even Bhai Jagraj (who we all trust) said that nowadays many Sikhs say that: "Oh Sikhs don't take revenge..but that's false, Sikhs do take revenge Guru Gobind Singh Ji tok revenge for the shaheedi of his chote sahibzaade" But then tell me why when the Chote Sahibzaade were shaheed in Sirhand why did Guru Gobind Singh Ji tell Baba Banda Singh Bahadur to destroy Sirhand and make sure that even no two bricks were stuck together? Sikhs DO take badla and its in our ithihaas. When Bhai Mani Singh Ji was shaheed his nephew killed the jalaad (correct me if I'm wrong). We should be supporting what they did. Guruji took badla for his Chote Sahibzaade which were his sons. So you think that all those people who gave shaheedi in 1984 aren't our family? The Sangat is my family. It pains me when one if my sisters or brothers get hurt. Sorry if I came across as angry in this post, it is deep in my heart and I am very emotional about topics like this.

VJKK VJKF

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

Hmm... so attempting to kill is the right way of bringing so called light to the world?

Intresting.....

Guru did say that those who stand in the way of righteousness in a violent manner finish them. Why are people forgetting that we are warriors as well as sants? So if you saw someone being kidnapped would you just stand there and refuse to help? I know what I would do, I would help that person regardless if I had to give up my life. At least if Guruji asked me when I died what I did in my life then I can say that I died whilst stopping some kidnappers. I don't want a death in sleep or on a sofa, I want to die as per gurbani. If I die whilst helping another person then I will consider myself to be immensely blessed. We need to wake up and see that people are not who they make out to be. Some people are secretly against Sikhi whilst some are blatantly against Sikhi.  We need to wake up and see that this world is not as it seems, it is called Kalyug for a reason.

Bhull Chuk Maaf

VJKK VJKF

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Re the 'Shepherds Bush Gurdwara' thread on the main page:

There's 2 important Gurdware in west London that are totally 100% controlled by Indian govt agents via their proxy urban (Delhi) businessmen dominated committees: Shepherds Bush and Hounslow Singh Sabha. But i digress because my main purpose is of course to talk about history. From that point of view Shepherds Bush Gurdwara, as Britain's oldest Gurdwara, is interesting because it's not actually in Shepherds Bush. It's not even in the same Borough as it's in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea rather than Hammersmith & Fulham. But we all still collectively and affectionately call it the Shepherds Bush Gurdwara. The original Shepherds Bush Gurdwara....the one that our grandparents and shaheed udham singh went to was of course in Shepherds Bush proper (sinclair road). When the gurdwara relocated to it's present site and the sangat reached there each Sunday from their homes in west london and mostly east london on the tube, they would embark at Shepherds Bush station and make the very short walk to the Gurdwara. Back then, before the slum clearance, there was no flyover and massive ring road and so the Gurdwara was indeed for all intents and purposes in Shepherds Bush. So there you go...Shepherds Bush Gurdwara, even though it isn't in Shepherds Bush, will always be Shepherds Bush in the hearts and minds of the Sikhs because it is an essential part of our history in the UK.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Well, for starters, Bhai Gurdas ji wrote this, not me, and of course it is accepted as ਪਰਮਾਣਿਕ (authentic) by the Panth. Far be it for me to state the full and final meaning of any tuk, from any source. But since you asked my opinion, yes, I would say all of the above. The stain remains in the sight of Guru Sahib, the sangat, non-Sikh, and the bemukh, too. For a practical application of this, I would say: I would be highly skeptical of a adult pracharak who has full knowledge of what Guru ji wants us to do, and still commits bajjer kurehits, and then later does peshi, and wants to sit on the stage above the sangat and lecture them on Sikhi again. I think most of the sangat would agree. So all of those "babas" in the Youtube videos posted by the OP, they would not have the right, I think, to sit on the Gurdwara stage and preach. If they want to pesh and live a humble Sikh life, that's fine. Thoughts?
    • Makes me think while nobody wants to break their spoon, at least the spoon works just as well once repaired, it's just obviously been repaired, but hey that's better than throwing the spoon out.
    • A moorakh like me would need to listen to Katha on this. For now, what in your opinion, is the summary of what you posted? The blemish of apostasy remains in the eyes of who? Guru Sahib? The public? The apostate himself? I can understand that it remains but what exactly is it saying? Is this blemish one of distrust?
    • Here's another post you can confused face.  I wouldn't want you to be bored.
    • No apologies required. Just to let you know where I'm coming from, Bhai Gurdas ji says when you become a bemukh, even if you come back to the Guru, the stain remains: ਜੈਸੇ ਘਾਉ ਘਾਇਲ ਕੋ ਜਤਨ ਕੈ ਨੀਕੋ ਹੋਤ ਪੀਰ ਮਿਟਿ ਜਾਇਲੀਕ ਮਿਟਤ ਨ ਪੇਖੀਐ । Just as the wound gets cured with medicine and the pain also vanishes, but the scar of the wound is never seen to vanish.  ਜੈਸੇ ਫਾਟੇ ਅੰਬਰੋ ਸੀਆਇ ਪੁਨਿ ਓਢੀਅਤ ਨਾਗੋ ਤਉ ਨ ਹੋਇ ਤਊ ਥੇਗਰੀ ਪਰੇਖੀਐ । Just as a torn cloth stitched and worn does not bare the body but the seam of the stitch is visible and conspicuous.  ਜੈਸੇ ਟੂਟੈ ਬਾਸਨੁ ਸਵਾਰ ਦੇਤ ਹੈ ਠਠੇਰੋ ਗਿਰਤ ਨ ਪਾਨੀ ਪੈ ਗਠੀਲੋ ਭੇਖ ਭੇਖੀਐ । Just as a broken utensil is repaired by coppersmith and even the water does not leak from it, but it is repaired form stays.  ਤੈਸੇ ਗੁਰ ਚਰਨਿ ਬਿਮੁਖ ਦੁਖ ਦੇਖਿ ਪੁਨਿ ਸਰਨ ਗਹੇ ਪੁਨੀਤ ਪੈ ਕਲੰਕੁ ਲੇਖ ਲੇਖੀਐ ॥੪੧੯॥ Similarly, a disciple who has turned away from the holy feet of the True Guru comes back to the Guru's refuge when he feels the pain of his actions. Although he is freed of his sins and becomes pious, yet the .blemish of his apostasy remains.  (419) ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਜੀ : ਕਬਿੱਤ ੪੧੯ ਪੰ. ੪