Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Some more Home Truths

31 posts in this topic

On 15/04/2017 at 8:33 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

Well the Sikhs may need to pick up some Jewish habits where if one Jew sells his home in a neighbourhood, the other Jews all chip in and purchase the house and sell to another Jew.

But we don't operate in that manner. 

2 things:

Firstly, a similar system does exist among the Afghan Sikhs. They have a system whereby one person buys a shop with the help of a relative and it is then his duty to set the next man up in one. This chain continues. They do it as a way of keeping the wealth in the family, which incidentally is also why they practice first cousin marriage. But apart from them who benefits from it ?

Do you ? No.   Do I ? No.  Does any other Sikh ? No.  So much for sarbat da bhalla then. Its all about accumulating and keeping hold of wealth...at any cost.

Secondly, your point about the Jews is mistaken. Secular Jews long moved out of those kind of neighbourhoods into the leafier suburbs and don't practice any of that and certainly want absolutely nothing to do with the religious Jews (Haassidics). The religious Jews, who still live in the bad inner city neighbourhoods we're discussing with regards to we Sikhs, in places like Stamford Hill, are in no position to buy houses willy nilly. UK Government statistics show them to be by far the poorest community in the UK. Overwhelmingly living below the poverty line and 100% of them on some type of welfare benefits because only a tiny percentage of them work.

D'ya see a pattern developing here ? 

• Jews that believe prayer is more important than hard work and want to do nothing but pray all day are a drain on our resources, going backwards economically and live in bad neighbourhoods while the progressive Jews move to better areas and ensure their children grow up away from those areas.
  • Muslims (mostly kashmiri) that believe prayer is more important than hard work and want to do nothing but pray all day are a drain on our resources, going backwards economically and live in the worst neighbourhhods while the progressive Punjabi pakistanis move to better areas and ensure their children grow up away from those areas.
  • We Sikhs ?   Well we've still got time to correct whats beginning to happen but with our multitude of parcharaks telling people prayer is the only important thing coupled with the decline of our historic work ethic things are looking pretty ominous.

Meanwhile, the Hindus get out of the bad neighbourhoods and take up positions as the CEOs and CFOs of giant multi-nationals and even have 3 or 4 positions of extreme power in the cabinet of a racist like Trump.

Alot to think about there.

On 18/04/2017 at 7:25 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

2 things:

Firstly, a similar system does exist among the Afghan Sikhs. They have a system whereby one person buys a shop with the help of a relative and it is then his duty to set the next man up in one. This chain continues. They do it as a way of keeping the wealth in the family, which incidentally is also why they practice first cousin marriage. But apart from them who benefits from it ?

Do you ? No.   Do I ? No.  Does any other Sikh ? No.  So much for sarbat da bhalla then. Its all about accumulating and keeping hold of wealth...at any cost.

Secondly, your point about the Jews is mistaken. Secular Jews long moved out of those kind of neighbourhoods into the leafier suburbs and don't practice any of that and certainly want absolutely nothing to do with the religious Jews (Haassidics). The religious Jews, who still live in the bad inner city neighbourhoods we're discussing with regards to we Sikhs, in places like Stamford Hill, are in no position to buy houses willy nilly. UK Government statistics show them to be by far the poorest community in the UK. Overwhelmingly living below the poverty line and 100% of them on some type of welfare benefits because only a tiny percentage of them work.

D'ya see a pattern developing here ? 

• Jews that believe prayer is more important than hard work and want to do nothing but pray all day are a drain on our resources, going backwards economically and live in bad neighbourhoods while the progressive Jews move to better areas and ensure their children grow up away from those areas.
  • Muslims (mostly kashmiri) that believe prayer is more important than hard work and want to do nothing but pray all day are a drain on our resources, going backwards economically and live in the worst neighbourhhods while the progressive Punjabi pakistanis move to better areas and ensure their children grow up away from those areas.
  • We Sikhs ?   Well we've still got time to correct whats beginning to happen but with our multitude of parcharaks telling people prayer is the only important thing coupled with the decline of our historic work ethic things are looking pretty ominous.

Meanwhile, the Hindus get out of the bad neighbourhoods and take up positions as the CEOs and CFOs of giant multi-nationals and even have 3 or 4 positions of extreme power in the cabinet of a racist like Trump.

What kind of system do you think the Jews in the neighbourhoods of Golders Green, Finchley and Hendon follow?

This is the real centre of gravity for the Jewish community in London.

They maybe not ultra ultra orthodox like hassidics but they there are fair number of orthodox and secular amongst them but they are a tribe and they will have an in group preference.

On 18/04/2017 at 7:25 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

ever heard of the saying birds of a feather flock together ? The racist, misogynistic, fascistic HIndus will naturally be at home with the Godless Flock Trump leads ...besides they are such douches even in such high positions they will beat and abuse their high achieving wives too :

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/04/18/wife-records-chilling-audio-of-husband-silicon-valley-ceo-verbally-and-physically-abusing-her/

the result ? he got a sentence of three months because they were worried about having to deport him ....yeah really

11 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

ever heard of the saying birds of a feather flock together ? The racist, misogynistic, fascistic HIndus will naturally be at home with the Godless Flock Trump leads ...besides they are such douches even in such high positions they will beat and abuse their high achieving wives too :

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/04/18/wife-records-chilling-audio-of-husband-silicon-valley-ceo-verbally-and-physically-abusing-her/

the result ? he got a sentence of three months because they were worried about having to deport him ....yeah really

Hindus will automatically side with who is the strongest.

Pure opportunism, nothing more nothing less.

Re the 'Carrotts - Different Colours' thread on the diet page:

In a way the question of that thread sums up why I'm wasting my time as nobody listens to what I say.

A long while ago I wrote something here about how all carrotts grown on our farms in Punjab are purple because purple is the natural colour of carrotts. I explained how carrotts only became orange because in the 18th century dutch growers altered it as a tribute to the House of Orange.

16 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Re the 'Carrotts - Different Colours' thread on the diet page:

In a way the question of that thread sums up why I'm wasting my time as nobody listens to what I say.

A long while ago I wrote something here about how all carrotts grown on our farms in Punjab are purple because purple is the natural colour of carrotts. I explained how carrotts only became orange because in the 18th century dutch growers altered it as a tribute to the House of Orange.

Are you feeling Alright? Lol

Or have you finally gone over the edge of sanity?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor