Jump to content
Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Some more Home Truths

Recommended Posts

Guest London jwaan
On 04/04/2017 at 8:04 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Re; the 'TBH - What is happening to the Women' thread on the main page:

Genie said :

Two things here:

Firstly, how on earth do you compare perverted lustful male masturbation with something that half the population of the entire world does naturally every month as a way of preparing the body for pregnancy ? 

Secondly, what kind of a world do you live in which  female menstruation is seen as 'truly more perverse' than all the killing, destroying, stealing, cheating, drinking and drug-taking that the men get up to ?

Jagsaw, are you then saying that rupi kaur was right in posting her period stained underwear on instagram? 

If it's OK because it's something that half the world's population does ever month (your words), why don't you take a crap in your kucha and post that on instagram? That's something that the whole world, not half, does naturally and more regularly than one a month.

You <banned word filter activated>.

Wjkk wjkf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jagsaw_Singh
On 08/04/2017 at 10:42 AM, jkvlondon said:

truth is we are better off building gurdwarey in residental streets or in location which are not near shops/clubs ...

jkvlondon, I'll reply to you in a moment but first let me address the following Yoyo29:

Brother (or sister) don't take anything said on this forum personal. When someone here says 'all muslims should be rounded up and deported' you should always ignore it and see it for what it is. Nothing more than a silly comment. Every forum on earth will always have the odd silly comment. You know it in no way represents we Sikhs and you should know that it has not gone unoticed on this forum how a Muslim like you has always conducted himself (or herself) with upmost decorum and respect.

Now, jkvlondon, I disagree that it is a great idea to have, and open even more, Gurdwaras in inner city residential streets when we know that our Sikh demographics are changing and those same residential streets will soon be majority eastern European and Muslim. If we do wht you say we're creating no issues, worries or problems for me, you or any other Sikh in the UK. What we're doing however, is blindly and ignorantly creating major problems for the next generation. We in this generation know full well that being a Sikh in the UK is changing. We know full well that places like Camberley in Surrey are increasingly becoming the next great Sikh centre of the UK in much the same way that Southall was beginning to become the next great Sikh centre back in the late 1950's when the east end Sikhs from Aldgate set up permanent roots there. We know this and yet we still want to build and keep our Gurdwaras in the places Sikhs used to live knowing full well that our children will have to deal with the problem of maintaining, keeping safe, selling and ultimately bulldozing those same places simply because there are no more Sikhs living there.

Now, I know you mentioned how it is easier for our bajurgs. I reject that argument. The Jews of the east end of London and Brooklyn New York went through a very similar set of circumstances a couple of generations ago. When the Jews had left those crime ridden inner city neighbourhoods they found that many jewish bajurgs didn't want to go because the local synangogues were nearby and they couldn't drive. This personal ideal of reality turned into a nightmare because those bajurgs left behind simply because they wanted to live within walking distance of the local synangogue became perpetual victims of crime in neighbourhoods that were no longer theirs and the synagogues died horrible lonely deaths.

This brings me to the reality of today. The subject of the initial Gurdwara of the news story was in Handsworth. Handsworth is known througout the world as one of the great centres of Yardie Jamaican culture. Handsworth is notorious throughout the world so I won't even attempt to explain how and why it is silly and futile to open more and more Gurdwaras there when Sikhs are progressing economically and moving to better areas, so I'll talk about that other area that houses a mulitude of Gurdwaras, Southall. My grandfather was one of the original Sikhs that moved to Southall in 1957 from the east end because Wolf's rubber factory gave employment to the Sikh men and the margarine factory gave employment to the women. Are any of those pioneering families still living in Southall ? No. Most moved out to Norwood Green and Osterley and now as they have progressed even further they've moved to the villages and small commuter belt towns in Surrey, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire with Camberley in Surrey as the epicentre. The Southall we left behind is full of a united nations of nationalities and religions but 'Sikhs' were very few of them until the Afghan Sikhs arrived in the 2000's and gave a Sikh presence again. So what will become of the Sikhs that remain in Southall and what will become of our Gurdwaras there that we have in abundance and build even more of them even though its a place we now only visit in order to do a bit of shopping on a weekend ?  The day to day reality is that it is a place that is now known as London's premier red light district, London's gambling capital with the most betting shops per area, London's drug capital with more (and cheaper) heroin and cocaine than area of London and now, with newsaper reports last week after someone did a freedom of information request, the area of London that have a 'residential street' in the UK with THE highest rate of crime in the whole of Great Britian.

This raises 2 questions:

1) Why would any Sikh want to raise his or her children in an area that is officially full of the worst influences ? and secondly,

2) Apart from the Gravesend and Leamington Spa Gurdwaras all of our Gurdwaras are in similar 'bad' neighbouhoods in the UK, so why is this a good idea ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jagsaw_Singh
On 13/04/2017 at 6:13 PM, Guest London jwaan said:

Jagsaw, are you then saying that rupi kaur was right in posting her period stained underwear on instagram? 

If it's OK because it's something that half the world's population does ever month (your words), why don't you take a crap in your kucha and post that on instagram? That's something that the whole world, not half, does naturally and more regularly than one a month.

You <banned word filter activated>.

Wjkk wjkf

Guest London Jawaan Singh, Only Waheguru knows what you called me in that 'banned and filter activated' and only Waheguru knows of what happened in your family life rendering you incapable of conversing normally to people withouut profaities.

Leaving that aside, Yes. Yes I do support Rupi Kaur. What Rupi kaur did set the international internet ablaze,,,,it made people awaken and think. My view is that it echoed everything that Sikhi stands for. My Gurus said something against caste at a time when it was considered the epitome of disgusting behaviour to do so. My Gurus talked about the genesis of earth and mankind  (mool mantar) at a time when it was considered the height of heresy to do so. My Gurus talked about the environment and how we are destroying it (Sri Guru Har Rai sahib ji) hundreds of years before 'westerners' had even the slightest notion of it and given how it was maharaja ranjit singh;s grand-daughter who was at the forefront of the western women's suffragette rights in the early 1900s in London the answer is YES. Yes.... Given how the world wide international multi national multi ethnic multi racial world went ablaze with a sister simply photographing herself in the same way that my own sister found herself every month and yet a position that many men find justification for denying her entry to occupations and places of worship.  So yes. Of course I think Rupi Kaur was "right"..    Now state why you think she was wrong and this time try and do it without insults.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

jkvlondon, I'll reply to you in a moment but first let me address the following Yoyo29:

Brother (or sister) don't take anything said on this forum personal. When someone here says 'all muslims should be rounded up and deported' you should always ignore it and see it for what it is. Nothing more than a silly comment. Every forum on earth will always have the odd silly comment. You know it in no way represents we Sikhs and you should know that it has not gone unoticed on this forum how a Muslim like you has always conducted himself (or herself) with upmost decorum and respect.

Now, jkvlondon, I disagree that it is a great idea to have, and open even more, Gurdwaras in inner city residential streets when we know that our Sikh demographics are changing and those same residential streets will soon be majority eastern European and Muslim. If we do wht you say we're creating no issues, worries or problems for me, you or any other Sikh in the UK. What we're doing however, is blindly and ignorantly creating major problems for the next generation. We in this generation know full well that being a Sikh in the UK is changing. We know full well that places like Camberley in Surrey are increasingly becoming the next great Sikh centre of the UK in much the same way that Southall was beginning to become the next great Sikh centre back in the late 1950's when the east end Sikhs from Aldgate set up permanent roots there. We know this and yet we still want to build and keep our Gurdwaras in the places Sikhs used to live knowing full well that our children will have to deal with the problem of maintaining, keeping safe, selling and ultimately bulldozing those same places simply because there are no more Sikhs living there.

Now, I know you mentioned how it is easier for our bajurgs. I reject that argument. The Jews of the east end of London and Brooklyn New York went through a very similar set of circumstances a couple of generations ago. When the Jews had left those crime ridden inner city neighbourhoods they found that many jewish bajurgs didn't want to go because the local synangogues were nearby and they couldn't drive. This personal ideal of reality turned into a nightmare because those bajurgs left behind simply because they wanted to live within walking distance of the local synangogue became perpetual victims of crime in neighbourhoods that were no longer theirs and the synagogues died horrible lonely deaths.

This brings me to the reality of today. The subject of the initial Gurdwara of the news story was in Handsworth. Handsworth is known througout the world as one of the great centres of Yardie Jamaican culture. Handsworth is notorious throughout the world so I won't even attempt to explain how and why it is silly and futile to open more and more Gurdwaras there when Sikhs are progressing economically and moving to better areas, so I'll talk about that other area that houses a mulitude of Gurdwaras, Southall. My grandfather was one of the original Sikhs that moved to Southall in 1957 from the east end because Wolf's rubber factory gave employment to the Sikh men and the margarine factory gave employment to the women. Are any of those pioneering families still living in Southall ? No. Most moved out to Norwood Green and Osterley and now as they have progressed even further they've moved to the villages and small commuter belt towns in Surrey, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire with Camberley in Surrey as the epicentre. The Southall we left behind is full of a united nations of nationalities and religions but 'Sikhs' were very few of them until the Afghan Sikhs arrived in the 2000's and gave a Sikh presence again. So what will become of the Sikhs that remain in Southall and what will become of our Gurdwaras there that we have in abundance and build even more of them even though its a place we now only visit in order to do a bit of shopping on a weekend ?  The day to day reality is that it is a place that is now known as London's premier red light district, London's gambling capital with the most betting shops per area, London's drug capital with more (and cheaper) heroin and cocaine than area of London and now, with newsaper reports last week after someone did a freedom of information request, the area of London that have a 'residential street' in the UK with THE highest rate of crime in the whole of Great Britian.

This raises 2 questions:

1) Why would any Sikh want to raise his or her children in an area that is officially full of the worst influences ? and secondly,

2) Apart from the Gravesend and Leamington Spa Gurdwaras all of our Gurdwaras are in similar 'bad' neighbouhoods in the UK, so why is this a good idea ?

 

 

Camberley?  There aren't very many Sikhs in Camberley or in Surrey really.

South Bucks - around Gerrards X/Stoke Poges/Iver/Fulmer/Farnham Common/Stoke Poges . That is more the new central gravity for Sikhs.

Problem with the more affluent Sikhs in these leafy areas is that a lot of these guys do not want to have gurdwarae in these areas. They prefer to drive into the "inner-city " areas for their gurdwarae and all their Asian shopping whilst keeping the affluent areas they now reside in as gorafied as possible.

There is a Sikh school in Stoke Poges in South Bucks and the local villagers were against the school. You know who were some of the biggest objectors? Other Sikhs!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

jkvlondon, I'll reply to you in a moment but first let me address the following Yoyo29:

Brother (or sister) don't take anything said on this forum personal. When someone here says 'all muslims should be rounded up and deported' you should always ignore it and see it for what it is. Nothing more than a silly comment. Every forum on earth will always have the odd silly comment. You know it in no way represents we Sikhs and you should know that it has not gone unoticed on this forum how a Muslim like you has always conducted himself (or herself) with upmost decorum and respect.

Now, jkvlondon, I disagree that it is a great idea to have, and open even more, Gurdwaras in inner city residential streets when we know that our Sikh demographics are changing and those same residential streets will soon be majority eastern European and Muslim. If we do wht you say we're creating no issues, worries or problems for me, you or any other Sikh in the UK. What we're doing however, is blindly and ignorantly creating major problems for the next generation. We in this generation know full well that being a Sikh in the UK is changing. We know full well that places like Camberley in Surrey are increasingly becoming the next great Sikh centre of the UK in much the same way that Southall was beginning to become the next great Sikh centre back in the late 1950's when the east end Sikhs from Aldgate set up permanent roots there. We know this and yet we still want to build and keep our Gurdwaras in the places Sikhs used to live knowing full well that our children will have to deal with the problem of maintaining, keeping safe, selling and ultimately bulldozing those same places simply because there are no more Sikhs living there.

Now, I know you mentioned how it is easier for our bajurgs. I reject that argument. The Jews of the east end of London and Brooklyn New York went through a very similar set of circumstances a couple of generations ago. When the Jews had left those crime ridden inner city neighbourhoods they found that many jewish bajurgs didn't want to go because the local synangogues were nearby and they couldn't drive. This personal ideal of reality turned into a nightmare because those bajurgs left behind simply because they wanted to live within walking distance of the local synangogue became perpetual victims of crime in neighbourhoods that were no longer theirs and the synagogues died horrible lonely deaths.

This brings me to the reality of today. The subject of the initial Gurdwara of the news story was in Handsworth. Handsworth is known througout the world as one of the great centres of Yardie Jamaican culture. Handsworth is notorious throughout the world so I won't even attempt to explain how and why it is silly and futile to open more and more Gurdwaras there when Sikhs are progressing economically and moving to better areas, so I'll talk about that other area that houses a mulitude of Gurdwaras, Southall. My grandfather was one of the original Sikhs that moved to Southall in 1957 from the east end because Wolf's rubber factory gave employment to the Sikh men and the margarine factory gave employment to the women. Are any of those pioneering families still living in Southall ? No. Most moved out to Norwood Green and Osterley and now as they have progressed even further they've moved to the villages and small commuter belt towns in Surrey, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire with Camberley in Surrey as the epicentre. The Southall we left behind is full of a united nations of nationalities and religions but 'Sikhs' were very few of them until the Afghan Sikhs arrived in the 2000's and gave a Sikh presence again. So what will become of the Sikhs that remain in Southall and what will become of our Gurdwaras there that we have in abundance and build even more of them even though its a place we now only visit in order to do a bit of shopping on a weekend ?  The day to day reality is that it is a place that is now known as London's premier red light district, London's gambling capital with the most betting shops per area, London's drug capital with more (and cheaper) heroin and cocaine than area of London and now, with newsaper reports last week after someone did a freedom of information request, the area of London that have a 'residential street' in the UK with THE highest rate of crime in the whole of Great Britian.

This raises 2 questions:

1) Why would any Sikh want to raise his or her children in an area that is officially full of the worst influences ? and secondly,

2) Apart from the Gravesend and Leamington Spa Gurdwaras all of our Gurdwaras are in similar 'bad' neighbouhoods in the UK, so why is this a good idea ?

 

 

as you know where we tread the other guys come and poison the water so to speak , does this mean we keep running or do we settle somewhere and actually create a presence . there are more of them than there are of us so where would you suggest ? Yes we moved to the 'burbs but so did they after selling their shitty council flats ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

as you know where we tread the other guys come and poison the water so to speak , does this mean we keep running or do we settle somewhere and actually create a presence . there are more of them than there are of us so where would you suggest ? Yes we moved to the 'burbs but so did they after selling their shitty council flats ...

Well the Sikhs may need to pick up some Jewish habits where if one Jew sells his home in a neighbourhood, the other Jews all chip in and purchase the house and sell to another Jew.

But we don't operate in that manner. 

Edited by Ranjeet01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Well the Sikhs may need to pick up some Jewish habits where if one Jew sells his home in a neighbourhood, the other Jews all chip in and purchase the house and sell to another Jew.

But we don't operate in that manner. 

c'mon they don't want to give business to their brothers  like Guru ji suggested (to help each other and to do aathabar) buying houses is a far off thing ...wish it wasn't , we could move those in rough neighbourhoods out , setting up training places etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

apparently I'm not the only one to observe the mysterious mushrooming of parallel 'educational' places for muslims :

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/islamic-kindergartens-vienna-s-muslim-preschools-cause-a-stir-in-austria/story-oVNNlceakLKR4iNAf9NvnI.html

You're being prejudiced. Everything is fine. It's scaremongering. They'll be productive, tolerant members of society who certainly won't isolate themselves in their various enclaves, breeding every other minority into insignificance. Let them be.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MisterrSingh said:

You're being prejudiced. Everything is fine. It's scaremongering. They'll be productive, tolerant members of society who certainly won't isolate themselves in their various enclaves, breeding every other minority into insignificance. Let them be.  

:rofl ok whatever

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jagsaw_Singh
On 15/04/2017 at 8:33 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

Well the Sikhs may need to pick up some Jewish habits where if one Jew sells his home in a neighbourhood, the other Jews all chip in and purchase the house and sell to another Jew.

But we don't operate in that manner. 

2 things:

Firstly, a similar system does exist among the Afghan Sikhs. They have a system whereby one person buys a shop with the help of a relative and it is then his duty to set the next man up in one. This chain continues. They do it as a way of keeping the wealth in the family, which incidentally is also why they practice first cousin marriage. But apart from them who benefits from it ?

Do you ? No.   Do I ? No.  Does any other Sikh ? No.  So much for sarbat da bhalla then. Its all about accumulating and keeping hold of wealth...at any cost.

Secondly, your point about the Jews is mistaken. Secular Jews long moved out of those kind of neighbourhoods into the leafier suburbs and don't practice any of that and certainly want absolutely nothing to do with the religious Jews (Haassidics). The religious Jews, who still live in the bad inner city neighbourhoods we're discussing with regards to we Sikhs, in places like Stamford Hill, are in no position to buy houses willy nilly. UK Government statistics show them to be by far the poorest community in the UK. Overwhelmingly living below the poverty line and 100% of them on some type of welfare benefits because only a tiny percentage of them work.

D'ya see a pattern developing here ? 

  • Jews that believe prayer is more important than hard work and want to do nothing but pray all day are a drain on our resources, going backwards economically and live in bad neighbourhoods while the progressive Jews move to better areas and ensure their children grow up away from those areas.
  • Muslims (mostly kashmiri) that believe prayer is more important than hard work and want to do nothing but pray all day are a drain on our resources, going backwards economically and live in the worst neighbourhhods while the progressive Punjabi pakistanis move to better areas and ensure their children grow up away from those areas.
  • We Sikhs ?   Well we've still got time to correct whats beginning to happen but with our multitude of parcharaks telling people prayer is the only important thing coupled with the decline of our historic work ethic things are looking pretty ominous.

Meanwhile, the Hindus get out of the bad neighbourhoods and take up positions as the CEOs and CFOs of giant multi-nationals and even have 3 or 4 positions of extreme power in the cabinet of a racist like Trump.

Alot to think about there.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/04/2017 at 7:25 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

2 things:

Firstly, a similar system does exist among the Afghan Sikhs. They have a system whereby one person buys a shop with the help of a relative and it is then his duty to set the next man up in one. This chain continues. They do it as a way of keeping the wealth in the family, which incidentally is also why they practice first cousin marriage. But apart from them who benefits from it ?

Do you ? No.   Do I ? No.  Does any other Sikh ? No.  So much for sarbat da bhalla then. Its all about accumulating and keeping hold of wealth...at any cost.

Secondly, your point about the Jews is mistaken. Secular Jews long moved out of those kind of neighbourhoods into the leafier suburbs and don't practice any of that and certainly want absolutely nothing to do with the religious Jews (Haassidics). The religious Jews, who still live in the bad inner city neighbourhoods we're discussing with regards to we Sikhs, in places like Stamford Hill, are in no position to buy houses willy nilly. UK Government statistics show them to be by far the poorest community in the UK. Overwhelmingly living below the poverty line and 100% of them on some type of welfare benefits because only a tiny percentage of them work.

D'ya see a pattern developing here ? 

  • Jews that believe prayer is more important than hard work and want to do nothing but pray all day are a drain on our resources, going backwards economically and live in bad neighbourhoods while the progressive Jews move to better areas and ensure their children grow up away from those areas.
  • Muslims (mostly kashmiri) that believe prayer is more important than hard work and want to do nothing but pray all day are a drain on our resources, going backwards economically and live in the worst neighbourhhods while the progressive Punjabi pakistanis move to better areas and ensure their children grow up away from those areas.
  • We Sikhs ?   Well we've still got time to correct whats beginning to happen but with our multitude of parcharaks telling people prayer is the only important thing coupled with the decline of our historic work ethic things are looking pretty ominous.

Meanwhile, the Hindus get out of the bad neighbourhoods and take up positions as the CEOs and CFOs of giant multi-nationals and even have 3 or 4 positions of extreme power in the cabinet of a racist like Trump.

Alot to think about there.

 

 

What kind of system do you think the Jews in the neighbourhoods of Golders Green, Finchley and Hendon follow?

This is the real centre of gravity for the Jewish community in London.

They maybe not ultra ultra orthodox like hassidics but they there are fair number of orthodox and secular amongst them but they are a tribe and they will have an in group preference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/04/2017 at 7:25 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

 

Meanwhile, the Hindus get out of the bad neighbourhoods and take up positions as the CEOs and CFOs of giant multi-nationals and even have 3 or 4 positions of extreme power in the cabinet of a racist like Trump.

Alot to think about there.

 

 

ever heard of the saying birds of a feather flock together ? The racist, misogynistic, fascistic HIndus will naturally be at home with the Godless Flock Trump leads ...besides they are such douches even in such high positions they will beat and abuse their high achieving wives too :

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/04/18/wife-records-chilling-audio-of-husband-silicon-valley-ceo-verbally-and-physically-abusing-her/

the result ? he got a sentence of three months because they were worried about having to deport him ....yeah really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

ever heard of the saying birds of a feather flock together ? The racist, misogynistic, fascistic HIndus will naturally be at home with the Godless Flock Trump leads ...besides they are such douches even in such high positions they will beat and abuse their high achieving wives too :

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/04/18/wife-records-chilling-audio-of-husband-silicon-valley-ceo-verbally-and-physically-abusing-her/

the result ? he got a sentence of three months because they were worried about having to deport him ....yeah really

Hindus will automatically side with who is the strongest.

Pure opportunism, nothing more nothing less.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Re the 'Carrotts - Different Colours' thread on the diet page:

In a way the question of that thread sums up why I'm wasting my time as nobody listens to what I say.

A long while ago I wrote something here about how all carrotts grown on our farms in Punjab are purple because purple is the natural colour of carrotts. I explained how carrotts only became orange because in the 18th century dutch growers altered it as a tribute to the House of Orange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • If you scrutinize this "social media prachaar" trend where individuals or groups set up blogs/sites to analyze Sikhi, you will see several patterns emerging. Initially you have what can be called the more idealistic sites such as Sikh Reality with it's prachaar of the Sri Sarbloh Granth. Such sites only provide a quixotic viewpoint from their own relevant associates and refuse to acknowledge any other analytical exegesis of their content. I am sure that if were to ask them to demarcate between allegory and praxis, regarding some of their posts, we will basically end up with the cliched moan of 'Sanataan Sikhi is far more superior than your Singh-Sabha Sikhi.'  We then have Ramblings of a Sikh which caters to a broader audience, is analytical and deals with a range of issues.  Come a bit further down we then have independent bloggers such as Ranveersp who personally share the fruits of their research online and are open to debate etc. And then we have sites like Tisarpanth- 100% aggressive and terror to friend and foe both. They are right in your face and aren't afraid to criticize. I believe that the first category will always try to efface these last two categories because essentially they are at war with each other (in a general sort of way). 
    • Yes you are right i do agree. Only God knows how much praying they must have done for this baby. I am happy for them.
    • God has blessed this couple through their karam., with the most precious thing on earth, a baby child. Let us enjoy and share their happiness, it is more than worthy seeing their tenderness, their unbound love, even at that age. Sat Sree Akal.
    • VJKK VJKF  You have beant nimrata and pyar within you Ji. All we have to do is just find it. Make naam and bani our shovel and keep on digging deep until we just gold... becoming one with Vaheguru Ji. You're well on your way - much further than myself and Maharaj Kirpa you get there very soon Ji.  Vaheguru Jiz
    •   Don't know who wrote this.. But Hats off    Man O Man!
       When without money,
       eats vegetables at home;
       When has money,
       eats the same vegetables in a fine restaurant.
       
       When without money, rides bicycle;
       When has money rides the same ‘exercise machine’.
       
      When without money walks to earn food
       When has money, walks to burn fat;  Man O Man! Never fails to deceive thyself!
       
       When without money,
       wishes to get married;
       When has money,
       wishes to get divorced.
       
       When without money,
       wife becomes secretary;
       When has money,
       secretary becomes wife.
       
       When without money, acts like a rich man;
       When has money acts like a poor man.
       Man O Man! Never can tell the simple truth!
       
      Says share market is bad,
       but keeps speculating;
       Says money is evil,
       but keeps accumulating.
       
       Says high Positions are lonely,
       but keeps wanting them.  Says gambling & drinking is bad,
       but keeps indulging;  Man O Man! Never means what he says and never says what he means.. Life is not about what
      you couldn't do so far,
      it's about what you can
      still do.
      Wait n dont ever give up..
      Miracles happen every
      day....
                                    
      Rs.20 seems too much
      to give a beggar but it
      seems okay when its
      given as tip at a fancy
      restaurant. After a whole day of
      work, Hours at the gym
      seem alright but helping
      your Mother out at home
      seems like a burden. Praying to god for 3 min
      takes too much time but
      watching a movie for 3
      hours doesn't. Wait a whole year for
      Valentine's day but we
      always forget Mother's
      day. Two poor starving kids
      sitting on the pavement
      weren't given even a slice
      of Bread but a painting of
      them sold for lakhs of
      Rupees.   Think about It..
      Make a change. Coz u can ....
      Six Easy ways to earn "punya karam" 1) Give a smile or gift to someone.
      Each time u gift or smile, it will make someone's day.....u gain. 2) Donate a wheelchair to a hospital. Each time sick person uses it, u gain. 3) Participate in building an orphanage, hospital, school or college.
      Anybody uses it, u gain. 4) Place a water cooler in a public place. Anybody drinks water, u gain. 5) Plant a tree. Whenever a person, animal sits in its shade or eats from it, u gain.
×