A woman's strength

Akalifauj

19 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

No ones saying it started in treta & finished in satyug (although this is possible as a mahajug includes the 4 yug cycle completing & restarting 9 times continuously). It is possible the battle started at some time in Satyug.. went on for thousands of years & finished in Tretayug... but Devi Devte timescales are not the same as Earth realm timescale. 

No it started in Tretayug, Gurbani says that. Stop trying to twist it all to fit your narrative. 

Read chandi Di vaar... the demon is swarnatbheej.

You mentioned Rakatbheej, they're the same Demon. Stop trying to change the topic, you said Rakatbheej overpowered Durga and forced her to flee, Gurbani says otherwise. Chandi Charitar says she slew him alone with Kali. End of story, did Maharaj get it wrong? I hope you noticed the name used was Rakatbheej.

So you have no problem in accepting history of Dusht Daman even though mahraj doesn't mention Dusht Daman in Dasam Granth... but you believe the history because Sant Ji talks about it..... he talks about it based on Sri Suraj Prakash Granth.... the same Granth that says Mata Durga fled the battlefield from Rakatbheej & sought help of Rishi Samund who in turn sent Rishi Dusht Daman & 96 crore Singhs to fight against the demons (hence why Chandi Di vaar mentions an army of nihangs). Mata also fought alongside the 96 crore Singhs & then killed the demons she was unable to kill earlier.

Have you even read Chandi Di Vaar? There's not a single mention of Nihangs, Can you really stop fabricating stuff? Sri Suraj Prakash Granth mentions her fleeing from demons, it never mentions Rakatbheej.  Did you not read the Gurbani? do you need the translations? 

Dasam Granth says she slew him. Dusht Daman and Durga incident happened well before that in Satyug and it didn't involve Rakatbheej. 

http://tisarpanth.blogspot.in/2013/06/the-legend-of-dusht-daman.html

21 minutes ago, Kira said:

No it started in Tretayug, Gurbani says that. Stop trying to twist it all to fit your narrative. 

You mentioned Rakatbheej, they're the same Demon. Stop trying to change the topic, you said Rakatbheej overpowered Durga and forced her to flee, Gurbani says otherwise. Chani Charitar says she slew him alone with Kali. End of story, did Maharaj get it wrong?

Have you even read Chandi Di Vaar? There's not a single mention of Nihangs, Can you really stop fabricating stuff? Sri Suraj Prakash Granth mentions her fleeing from demons, it never mentions Rakatbheej.  Did you not read the Gurbani? do you need the translations? 

Dasam Granth says she slew him. Dusht Daman and Durga incident happened well before that in Satyug and it didn't involve Rakatbheej. So either Kavi Santokh Singh Ji was wrong or Dasam Granth. Pick one.

Suraj Prakash doesn't mention rakatbheej??...  That's a complete lie!!!  Obvious you have no idea what you are talking about....you've already been exposed as someone who said mahraj wouldn't leave out important things in Gurbani but then accept Sant Jis account of Dusht Daman even though mahraj doesn't mention Dush Daman in Gurbani.

You then accused me of relying on a Granth that was nothing more then a Granth that was written in 19th century..... but like a typical fanboy you without any hesitation beilieved Sant Jis video about Dusht Daman even though what Sant Ji was saying unknown to you was based on Sri Suraj Prakash Granth...!

You keep harking on about rakatbheej but are oblivious to the fact that at 1 point Mata Durga Killed 9 crore rakatbheejs.... who then manifested themselves at an either greater number..... who were then killed by 96 crore Singhs led by Rishi Dusht Daman.

So I suggest you go do some more reading... 

9 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Suraj Prakash doesn't mention rakatbheej?? obvious you have no idea what you are talking about....you've already been exposed as someone who said mahraj wouldn't leave out important things in Gurbani but then accept Sant Jis account of Dusht Daman even though mahraj doesn't mention Dush Daman in Gurbani.

Then please paste it here, Find the point where it mentions Rakatbheej. 

You then accused me of relying on a Granth that was nothing more then a Granth that was written in 19th century..... but like a typical fanboy you without any hesitation beilieved Sant Jis video about Dusht Daman even though what Sant Ji was saying unknown to you was based on Sri Suraj Prakash Granth...!

What proof do you have of that? because its mentioned in the Granth as well? For all we know he could have sought more external sources.

You keep harking on about rakatbheej but are oblivious to the fact that at 1 point Mata Durga Killed 9 crore rakatbheejs.... who then manifested themselves at an either greater number..... who were then killed by 96 crore Singhs led by Rishi Dusht Daman.

lmao. I laughed a little here, its obvious you don't even read these Banis because if you did you'd know that after Durga kills them and more Rakatbheejs came out, Kali was eating him alive before they re-spawned. Honest question but have you ever read Chandi Charitar or even Chandi Di Vaar. Really if you did you'd know who killed Rakatbheej. Right now you're arguing against Gurbani and saying that's false and that Guru Gobind Singh Ji got it wrong, that Durga and Kali didn't  beat  Rakatbheej alone.

Do you want the translations of Chandi Charitar? You're arguing against Gurbani because it made 1 detail in your narrative false. lmao. 

So I suggest you go do some more reading... 

I suggest you actually read the banis before coming on here and talking so openly about them.

19 minutes ago, Kira said:

Then please paste it here, Find the point where it mentions Rakatbheej. 

What proof do you have of that? because its mentioned in the Granth as well? For all we know he could have sought more external sources.

lmao. I laughed a little here, its obvious you don't even read these Banis because if you did you'd know that after Durga kills them and more Rakatbheejs came out, Kali was eating him alive before they re-spawned. Honest question but have you ever read Chandi Charitar or even Chandi Di Vaar. Really if you did you'd know who killed Rakatbheej. Right now you're arguing against Gurbani and saying that's false and that Guru Gobind Singh Ji got it wrong, that Durga and Kali didn't  beat  Rakatbheej alone.

Do you want the translations of Chandi Charitar? You're arguing against Gurbani because it made 1 detail in your narrative false. lmao. 

As I tried to explain to you earlier the account of war written in Dasam Granth are summarised accounts... mahraj themselves says as much.

Read or listen to Suraj Prakash rut 3 adhyai 35.... rakatbheej is mentioned along with the other demons. It clearly says Mata fled the battlefield after not being able to kill the re-manifested forms of the 9 crore rakatbheejs that she had already killed.

If my recollection of events about which Yug this all took place in is not correct or doesn't not add up that does not mean everything else presented is incorrect... everything I have said is based on Sri Suraj Prakash Granth... which is an extension of the summarised accounts given in Sri Dasam Granth.

I'm not arguing against Bani but rather wasting my time arguing with someone who has minimal knowledge on this subject but is trying to pass themselves off as someone who knows it all. Your arguing with me about Dusht Daman without even reading Suraj Prakash Granth!! 

2 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

In Satyug when Mata Durga was fighting rakatbheej & the other demons Mata Durga exhausted from battle fled into the mountains. There she came across Rishi Samund ( Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji). Recognising Rishi Samund as the embodiment of the Lord Mata Durga pleaded for help in defeating the demons... Rishi Samund hearing her plea answered her ardas by commanding Rishi Dusht Daman (Guru Gobind Singh Ji) to reveal himself. Rishi Dusht Daman with folded hands asked what his orders were from Rishi Samund... Rishi Samund then commanded Dusht Daman to destroy all the demons. On hearing this Dusht Daman removed his khal (tiger skin) from around his body & upon shaking it 96 crore tigers appeared... that's why the Khalsa are known as Khal-se ( born from tiger skin). They went into the battlefield led by Dusht Daman & destroyed the demons.

Your correct when you say a protagonist in a Bani nihangs read is a woman... but we recognise her as the sargun saroop of Adh Shakti & respect her as such. we do not worship her as or regard her as Parmeshvar himself.... Mata Durga sought the help of Rishi Samund (Guru Tegh Bahadur) & Rishi Dusht Daman (Guru Gobind Singh Ji) who were the sargun saroop of Akal Purekh.

This is correct to my understanding as well. I have read this episode, but I coluldn't remember the granth which it was in as it was a long time ago.

2 hours ago, Kira said:

Really? Because last time I read Chandi Di Vaar she didn't retreat.  Nope, not in Chandi Charitar too. Please point me to the Gurbani where it says that She ran from Rakatbheej because all the accounts I've come across in Dasam Granth say she slew him along with all the other various demons. Nice try. 

Dusht Daman incident is something completely different.  

The katha that I listened about this mentions sronatbeej.

1 hour ago, Mahakaal96 said:

There's 2 names... rakatbheej & swarnatbheej... they both had the same ability... from drops of their blood another form of theirs appeared. Chandi Di vaar  the battle was with Swarnatbheej. Some say that rakatbheej & swarnatbheej was the same demon but some say they were 2 seperate demons. The battle between Mata Durga & these demons lasted for thousands of years... but the time of Devi Devte is not the same as time on Earth.

In Dasam Granth Mahraj touches briefly on their time on Hemkunt Sahib but never mention 'Dusht Daman' name. According to your logic this must have been because Dusht Daman history is mundane (facepalm)

Thankis for the info. Do you know if Suraj Parkash Granth is the first granth to mention Dusht Daman?

51 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

No ones saying it started in treta & finished in satyug (although this is possible as a mahajug includes the 4 yug cycle completing & restarting 9 times continuously). It is possible the battle started at some time in Satyug.. went on for thousands of years & finished in Tretayug... but Devi Devte timescales are not the same as Earth realm timescale. 

Read chandi Di vaar... the demon is swarnatbheej.

So you have no problem in accepting history of Dusht Daman even though mahraj doesn't mention Dusht Daman in Dasam Granth... but you believe the history because Sant Ji talks about it..... he talks about it based on Sri Suraj Prakash Granth.... the same Granth that says Mata Durga fled the battlefield from Rakatbheej & sought help of Rishi Samund who in turn sent Rishi Dusht Daman & 96 crore Singhs to fight against the demons (hence why Chandi Di vaar mentions an army of nihangs). Mata also fought alongside the 96 crore Singhs & then killed the demons she was unable to kill earlier.

Yes my source is nothing more than a Granth written in the 19th century as you said, but it's the same Granth Sant Ji is basing his katha on in that video you posted above. The history of 'Dusht Daman' is in Sri Suraj Prakash Granth'.

You can also listen to the katha of this sakhi by Baba Santa Singh in "Guru Nanak aap Parmeshwar" where Baba Santa Singh has done katha of Sri Sarbloh Granth. I can't find a link to it online but have downloaded a few years ago. It is definitely worth listening to.

40 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

As I tried to explain to you earlier the account of war written in Dasam Granth are summarised accounts... mahraj themselves says as much.

Read or listen to Suraj Prakash rut 3 adhyai 35.... rakatbheej is mentioned along with the other demons.

I'm not arguing against Bani but rather wasting my time arguing with someone who has minimal knowledge on this subject but is trying to pass themselves off as someone who knows it all. Your arguing with me about Dusht Daman without even reading Suraj Prakash Granth!! 

And again as I pointed out, even if they were summarised accounts Had she fled Guru Sahib have put that down, yet its never said she ran from the battle and sought help, the account says she fought him off alone, The places where the account is sumarised Guru Pita already puts it down, that's not present there. Trust me I'm not a know it all, thus far you're presenting a source that isn't coinciding with Gurbani, you're arguing that Sant Ji got it based off that but you can't prove it, for all we know he did other forms of research. While I admit my oversight in the Suraj Partap incident (and I do apologise wholeheartedly).

19 minutes ago, chatanga said:

The katha that I listened about this mentions sronatbeej

That's what I'm having trouble explaining here. Both are the same demon. Chandi Di Vaar mentions Sronatbeej because there's a metaphorical meaning behind the bani as well. But if you read Chandi Charitar the demon mentioned there is Rakatbheej and his destruction comes at the hands of Durga and Durga alone (She and Kali are the same person). They are the same but the name was changed by Guru Sahib for a reason to convey a whole different meaning in a later bani.

Chandi Charitar Bilas

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥
ਜੁੱਧ ਰਕਤ੍ਰ ਬੀਜ ਕਰਿਯੋ ਧਰਨੀ ਪਰ ਯੌ ਸੁਰ ਦੇਖਤ ਸਾਰੇ ॥
ਜੇਤਕ ਸ੍ਰੌਨ ਕੀ ਬੂੰਦ ਗਿਰੈ ਉਠਿ ਤੇਤਕ ਰੂਪ ਅਨੇਕਹਿ ਧਾਰੇ ॥
ਜੋਗਨਿ ਆਨ ਫਿਰੀ ਚਹੂੰ ਓਰ ਤੇ ਸੀਸ ਜਟਾ ਕਰ ਖੱਪਰ ਭਾਰੇ ॥
ਸ੍ਰੌਨਤ ਬੂੰਦ ਪਰੈ ਅਚਵੈ ਸਭ ਖੱਗ ਲੈ ਚੰਡ ਪ੍ਰਚੰਡ ਸੰਘਾਰੇ ॥੧੭੦॥
ਕਾਲੀ ਅਉ ਚੰਡ ਕੁਵੰਡ ਸੰਭਾਰ ਕੈ ਦੈਤ ਸੋ ਜੁੱਧ ਨਿਸੰਗ ਸਜਿਓ ਹੈ ॥
ਮਾਰ ਮਹਾਂ ਰਨ ਮੱਧ ਭਈ ਪਹਰੇਕ ਲਉ ਸਾਰ ਸੋ ਸਾਰ ਬਜਿਓ ਹੈ ॥
ਸ੍ਰਉਨਤ ਬਿੰਦ ਗਿਰਿਓ ਧਰਨੀ ਪਰ ਇਉ ਅਸਿ ਸੋ ਅਰ ਸੀਸ ਭਜਿਓ ਹੈ ॥
ਮਾਨੋ ਅਤੀਤ ਕਰਿਓ ਚਿਤ ਕੋ ਧਨਵੰਤ ਸਭੈ ਨਿਜ ਮਾਲ ਤਜਿਓ ਹੈ ॥੧੭੧॥
ਸੋਰਠਾ ॥
ਚੰਡੀ ਦਇਓ ਬਿਦਾਰ ਸ੍ਰਉਨ ਪਾਨ ਕਾਲੀ ਕਰਿਓ ॥
ਛਿਨ ਮੈ ਡਾਰਿਓ ਮਾਰ ਸ੍ਰਉਨਤ ਬਿੰਦ ਦਾਨਵ ਮਹਾਂ ॥੧੭੨॥

Chandi Charitar Ustat

ਨਰਾਜ ਛੰਦ ॥
ਜਿਤੇਕ ਰੂਪ ਧਾਰੀਯੰ ॥ ਤਿਤੇਕ ਦੇਬਿ ਮਾਰੀਯੰ ॥
ਜਿਤੇਕ ਰੂਪ ਧਾਰ ਹੀਂ ॥ ਤਿਤਿਓ ਦ੍ਰੁਗਾ ਸੰਘਾਰ ਹੀਂ ॥੪੨॥੧੧੯॥
ਜਿਤੇਕ ਸਸਤ੍ਰ ਵਾ ਝਰੇ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਹ ਸ੍ਰੋਨ ਕੇ ਪਰੇ ॥
ਜਿਤੀਕਿ ਬਿੰਦੁਕਾ ਗਿਰੈਂ ॥ ਸੁ ਪਾਨ ਕਾਲਿਕਾ ਕਰੈਂ ॥੪੩॥੧੨੦॥

ਰਸਾਵਲ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਹੂਓ ਸ੍ਰੋਣ ਹੀਨੰ ॥ ਭਯੋ ਅੰਗ ਛੀਨੰ ॥
ਗਿਰਿਓ ਅੰਤ ਝੂਮੰ ॥ ਮਨੋ ਮੋਘ ਭੂਮੰ ॥੪੪॥੧੨੧॥
ਸਭੈ ਦੇਵ ਹਰਖੇ ॥ ਸੁਮਨ ਧਾਰ ਬਰਖੇ ॥
ਰਕਤ ਬਿੰਦ ਮਾਰੇ ॥ ਸਬੈ ਸੰਤ ਉਬਾਰੇ ॥੪੫॥੧੨੨॥
ਇਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਨਾਟਕੇ ਚੰਡੀ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰੇ ਰਕਤ ਬੀਰਜ ਬਧਹ ਚਤੁਰਥ ਧਿਆਇ ਸੰਪੂਰਣ ਮਸਤੁ ਸੁਭ ਮਸਤੁ ॥੪ ॥ ਅਫਜੂ ॥

Edit: If people want to argue with Gurbani now and trust a non-Gurbani source over actual words of Guru Pita then its on them. Since Sant Ji has passed on we can't exactly ask him where he got the basis of the Dusht Daman Saga from (as there were various strands circling). I've presented Gurbani, if someone can present Gurbani where Durga is forced to flee from Rakatbheej and seek help elsewhere then please do so.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/1/17/Hang_Up.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160412000722

47 minutes ago, chatanga said:

This is correct to my understanding as well. I have read this episode, but I coluldn't remember the granth which it was in as it was a long time ago.

The katha that I listened about this mentions sronatbeej.

Thankis for the info. Do you know if Suraj Parkash Granth is the first granth to mention Dusht Daman?

You can also listen to the katha of this sakhi by Baba Santa Singh in "Guru Nanak aap Parmeshwar" where Baba Santa Singh has done katha of Sri Sarbloh Granth. I can't find a link to it online but have downloaded a few years ago. It is definitely worth listening to.

I've only come across Dusht Daman history in Sri Suraj Prakash & from around Hazur Sahib. 

I've got Baba Santa Singhs jis katha on cd & agree that it is definitely worth listening to... it's really really good.

42 minutes ago, Kira said:

And again as I pointed out, even if they were summarised accounts Had she fled Guru Sahib have put that down, yet its never said she ran from the battle and sought help, the account says she fought him off alone, The places where the account is sumarised Guru Pita already puts it down, that's not present there. Trust me I'm not a know it all, thus far you're presenting a source that isn't coinciding with Gurbani, you're arguing that Sant Ji got it based off that but you can't prove it, for all we know he did other forms of research. While I admit my oversight in the Suraj Partap incident (and I do apologise wholeheartedly).

That's what I'm having trouble explaining here. Both are the same demon. Chandi Di Vaar mentions Sronatbeej because there's a metaphorical meaning behind the bani as well. But if you read Chandi Charitar the demon mentioned there is Rakatbheej and his destruction comes at the hands of Durga and Durga alone (She and Kali are the same person). They are the same but the name was changed by Guru Sahib for a reason to convey a whole different meaning in a later bani.

Chandi Charitar Bilas

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥
ਜੁੱਧ ਰਕਤ੍ਰ ਬੀਜ ਕਰਿਯੋ ਧਰਨੀ ਪਰ ਯੌ ਸੁਰ ਦੇਖਤ ਸਾਰੇ ॥
ਜੇਤਕ ਸ੍ਰੌਨ ਕੀ ਬੂੰਦ ਗਿਰੈ ਉਠਿ ਤੇਤਕ ਰੂਪ ਅਨੇਕਹਿ ਧਾਰੇ ॥
ਜੋਗਨਿ ਆਨ ਫਿਰੀ ਚਹੂੰ ਓਰ ਤੇ ਸੀਸ ਜਟਾ ਕਰ ਖੱਪਰ ਭਾਰੇ ॥
ਸ੍ਰੌਨਤ ਬੂੰਦ ਪਰੈ ਅਚਵੈ ਸਭ ਖੱਗ ਲੈ ਚੰਡ ਪ੍ਰਚੰਡ ਸੰਘਾਰੇ ॥੧੭੦॥
ਕਾਲੀ ਅਉ ਚੰਡ ਕੁਵੰਡ ਸੰਭਾਰ ਕੈ ਦੈਤ ਸੋ ਜੁੱਧ ਨਿਸੰਗ ਸਜਿਓ ਹੈ ॥
ਮਾਰ ਮਹਾਂ ਰਨ ਮੱਧ ਭਈ ਪਹਰੇਕ ਲਉ ਸਾਰ ਸੋ ਸਾਰ ਬਜਿਓ ਹੈ ॥
ਸ੍ਰਉਨਤ ਬਿੰਦ ਗਿਰਿਓ ਧਰਨੀ ਪਰ ਇਉ ਅਸਿ ਸੋ ਅਰ ਸੀਸ ਭਜਿਓ ਹੈ ॥
ਮਾਨੋ ਅਤੀਤ ਕਰਿਓ ਚਿਤ ਕੋ ਧਨਵੰਤ ਸਭੈ ਨਿਜ ਮਾਲ ਤਜਿਓ ਹੈ ॥੧੭੧॥
ਸੋਰਠਾ ॥
ਚੰਡੀ ਦਇਓ ਬਿਦਾਰ ਸ੍ਰਉਨ ਪਾਨ ਕਾਲੀ ਕਰਿਓ ॥
ਛਿਨ ਮੈ ਡਾਰਿਓ ਮਾਰ ਸ੍ਰਉਨਤ ਬਿੰਦ ਦਾਨਵ ਮਹਾਂ ॥੧੭੨॥

Chandi Charitar Ustat

ਨਰਾਜ ਛੰਦ ॥
ਜਿਤੇਕ ਰੂਪ ਧਾਰੀਯੰ ॥ ਤਿਤੇਕ ਦੇਬਿ ਮਾਰੀਯੰ ॥
ਜਿਤੇਕ ਰੂਪ ਧਾਰ ਹੀਂ ॥ ਤਿਤਿਓ ਦ੍ਰੁਗਾ ਸੰਘਾਰ ਹੀਂ ॥੪੨॥੧੧੯॥
ਜਿਤੇਕ ਸਸਤ੍ਰ ਵਾ ਝਰੇ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਹ ਸ੍ਰੋਨ ਕੇ ਪਰੇ ॥
ਜਿਤੀਕਿ ਬਿੰਦੁਕਾ ਗਿਰੈਂ ॥ ਸੁ ਪਾਨ ਕਾਲਿਕਾ ਕਰੈਂ ॥੪੩॥੧੨੦॥

ਰਸਾਵਲ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਹੂਓ ਸ੍ਰੋਣ ਹੀਨੰ ॥ ਭਯੋ ਅੰਗ ਛੀਨੰ ॥
ਗਿਰਿਓ ਅੰਤ ਝੂਮੰ ॥ ਮਨੋ ਮੋਘ ਭੂਮੰ ॥੪੪॥੧੨੧॥
ਸਭੈ ਦੇਵ ਹਰਖੇ ॥ ਸੁਮਨ ਧਾਰ ਬਰਖੇ ॥
ਰਕਤ ਬਿੰਦ ਮਾਰੇ ॥ ਸਬੈ ਸੰਤ ਉਬਾਰੇ ॥੪੫॥੧੨੨॥
ਇਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਨਾਟਕੇ ਚੰਡੀ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰੇ ਰਕਤ ਬੀਰਜ ਬਧਹ ਚਤੁਰਥ ਧਿਆਇ ਸੰਪੂਰਣ ਮਸਤੁ ਸੁਭ ਮਸਤੁ ॥੪ ॥ ਅਫਜੂ ॥

Edit: If people want to argue with Gurbani now and trust a non-Gurbani source over actual words of Guru Pita then its on them. Since Sant Ji has passed on we can't exactly ask him where he got the basis of the Dusht Daman Saga from (as there were various strands circling). I've presented Gurbani, if someone can present Gurbani where Durga is forced to flee from Rakatbheej and seek help elsewhere then please do so.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/1/17/Hang_Up.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160412000722

I personally think mahraj chose not to write about Mata fleeing in Chandi Di Vaar for a few reasons.

Chandi Di Vaar is known as shaheeda Di Bani as it is the Bani that Singhs recited the most before going into battle. Singhs who have Chandi Di Vaar memorised can recite it in about 8-10 mins... so the summarised theory has some credibility. 

Also, Chandi Di Vaar was composed for the purspose of inciting Bir Ras (warrior spirit) inside the reader.... it's not very warrior spirit inciting if you are reading above someone fleeing the battlefield because of becoming exhausted.

Sri Suraj Prakash was written as a Granth which gave the Panth our historical framework & timeline.

16 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

You served in a worldy man made army that is part of Kalyugs machinery.... congratulations to you.

I am happy to serve & learn in Akal Purekhs amry... where we are taught bhagti first & then the cultivation & use of Akal Shakti.

Akal Purekhs army serves dharam.... the army you served in serves kalyug & adharam.

Lmao ??? Way too deflect, bro. Just admit you have no physical army/warfare experience, aside from playing gatka. 

1 hour ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Lmao ??? Way too deflect, bro. Just admit you have no physical army/warfare experience, aside from playing gatka. 

Gatka is played by circus performers & showmen. Real Singhs & Shasterdhari yodeh practice Shaster Vidya & gain mastery over the 5 types of weapons. Real Singhs also study raj neeti & yudh neeti (there's a specific Granth that covers this)