A woman's strength

Akalifauj

1 minute ago, Akalifauj said:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/a-driver-not-to-mess-with-siberias-strongest-woman-gets-road-rage-after-man-cuts-in-front-of-her/ar-BBz0mmL?li=AAggFp5&ocid=UE12DHP

@Mahakaal96  I found a woman that you need to tell to her face, she can't be part of your women hating army.  Let's see how much of a man you are, little boy.

I'll stick to Hazur Sahib & Budha Dal Maryada....you can run things your way.... she can be 1 of the Panj Pyare along side a kusra transsexual at one of your equal rights Panj Pyare amrit sanchars

Just now, Mahakaal96 said:

I'll stick to Hazur Sahib & Budha Dal Maryada....you can run things your way.... she can be 1 of the Panj Pyare along side a kusra transsexual at one of your equal rights Panj Pyare amrit sanchars

Is the strong man backing down from testing if women can be part of an army.  I thought you were a big man?  What was all that tough talk about not bringing women into the army as it's only for strong confident men like yourself.  Where did that tough talk go.  All I hear now is squealing...........do you know who squeal

The backward Indian sardars and sadly many of their foreign born diaspora have deeply rooted cultural baggage which includes patriarchy and treating women as chattel; only worthy for warming beds, cooking, cleaning, raising children etc. This isn't just an Indian thing (South Indians are completely different), nor is it a North Indian thing; somehow the sardars are amongst the most extreme: female child genocide amongst this group is the highest in India considering the high level of literacy.

Alternative facts to challenge your small minds: On vaisakhi day 1699, hardly any women were to be seen in the open, for they were barred from walking in public. Of those handful of women, young or old who made it to the hill in amongst thousands of men, all stood up when the Guru called for heads. One old woman was pulled down by her family- they said she had gone mad. A young woman called Shanti Devi was jeered at by men as she made her way to the front; in crude and abusive language they asked for what purpose was she going into a tent with a youthful man? Later on she was raped and burnt alive by her family members for the crime of dishonouring the family. Guru Gobind Singh saw all but could not intervene as if 5 women entered his tent, he would forever be known in Sardar history as a womaniser. Eventually Daya Ram stood up.

Women were however immediately initiated into the Khalsa alongside men and panj piare thereon always had from 2-5 women in them.

These facts have been suppressed.

Another fun fact: Women are stronger and braver than men.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

8 minutes ago, weareallone said:

The backward Indian sardars and sadly many of their foreign born diaspora have deeply rooted cultural baggage which includes patriarchy and treating women as chattel; only worthy for warming beds, cooking, cleaning, raising children etc. This isn't just an Indian thing (South Indians are completely different), nor is it a North Indian thing; somehow the sardars are amongst the most extreme: female child genocide amongst this group is the highest in India considering the high level of literacy.

Alternative facts to challenge your small minds: On vaisakhi day 1699, hardly any women were to be seen in the open, for they were barred from walking in public. Of those handful of women, young or old who made it to the hill in amongst thousands of men, all stood up when the Guru called for heads. One old woman was pulled down by her family- they said she had gone mad. A young woman called Shanti Devi was jeered at by men as she made her way to the front; in crude and abusive language they asked for what purpose was she going into a tent with a youthful man? Later on she was raped and burnt alive by her family members for the crime of dishonouring the family. Guru Gobind Singh saw all but could not intervene as if 5 women entered his tent, he would forever be known in Sardar history as a womaniser. Eventually Daya Ram stood up.

Women were however immediately initiated into the Khalsa alongside men and panj piare thereon always had from 2-5 women in them.

These facts have been suppressed.

Another fun fact: Women are stronger and braver than men.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Based on what?

Is there any evidence to what you are asserting?

7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Based on what?

Is there any evidence to what you are asserting?

As opposed to the non-existent evidence for the history as presently taught by the Indians?

You're having a laugh aren't you? To understand the situation of women at that time, just look at Afghanistan today. It is a fact that there were almost no women on the hill. Even the official painting of vaisakhi currently hanging in Bangla Sahib shows only men in the crowd. It is a fact that women were initiated alongside men, were present in subsequent panj piare and were great warriors, wearing unisex clothing. I need not provide any sources, these are known facts.

As to the fact of the young woman who stood up first, this history has been passed down orally and can be sought from the Guru directly. If you are a Sikh, then by all means talk to the Guru and ask for confirmation. If you are not a Sikh you cannot talk to the Guru and are not eligible for challenging me here.

18 minutes ago, weareallone said:

As opposed to the non-existent evidence for the history as presently taught by the Indians?

You're having a laugh aren't you? To understand the situation of women at that time, just look at Afghanistan today. It is a fact that there were almost no women on the hill. Even the official painting of vaisakhi currently hanging in Bangla Sahib shows only men in the crowd. It is a fact that women were initiated alongside men, were present in subsequent panj piare and were great warriors, wearing unisex clothing. I need not provide any sources, these are known facts.

As to the fact of the young woman who stood up first, this history has been passed down orally and can be sought from the Guru directly. If you are a Sikh, then by all means talk to the Guru and ask for confirmation. If you are not a Sikh you cannot talk to the Guru and are not eligible for challenging me here.

What are your sources?

Am I supposed to believe you at face value?

My guru told me to ask for your evidence. If you do not believe me ask him yourself.

15 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What are your sources?

Am I supposed to believe you at face value?

My guru told me to ask for your evidence. If you do not believe me ask him yourself.

Don't be naive, friend, he has no sources. He made it up out of whole cloth.

Next he'll say Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a white Englishman who deigned to teach religion to Punjabis as a part of the White Man's Burden.

Actually, I think someone was listening to I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar while hallucinating on LSD, and started babbling about the "real story of Baisakhi". weareallone, listening to such babbling,  then transcribed it into his post.

17 hours ago, weareallone said:

You have slandered the King of Kings, Guru Gobind Singh Ji. ਗਉੜੀ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ:(ਮ: ੪) is full of description what awaits a slanderer of the True Guru. You are going to hell:

ਸਲੋਕ ਮਃ ੪ ॥

ਜੋ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪੂਰੇ ਕੀ ਸੁ ਅਉਖਾ ਜਗ ਮਹਿ ਹੋਇਆ ॥

One who slanders the Perfect True Guru, shall have difficulty in this world.

14148 ਗਉੜੀ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ:੧ (ਮ: ੪) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੯ ਪੰ. ੧੦ 

ਨਰਕ ਘੋਰੁ ਦੁਖ ਖੂਹੁ ਹੈ ਓਥੈ ਪਕੜਿ ਓਹੁ ਢੋਇਆ ॥

He is caught and thrown into the most horrible hell, the well of pain and suffering.

ਕੂਕ ਪੁਕਾਰ ਕੋ ਨ ਸੁਣੇ ਓਹੁ ਅਉਖਾ ਹੋਇ ਹੋਇ ਰੋਇਆ ॥

No one listens to his shrieks and cries; he cries out in pain and misery.

ਓਨਿ ਹਲਤੁ ਪਲਤੁ ਸਭੁ ਗਵਾਇਆ ਲਾਹਾ ਮੂਲੁ ਸਭੁ ਖੋਇਆ ॥

He totally loses this world and the next; he has lost all of his investment and profit.

ਓਹੁ ਤੇਲੀ ਸੰਦਾ ਬਲਦੁ ਕਰਿ ਨਿਤ ਭਲਕੇ ਉਠਿ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਜੋਇਆ ॥

He is like the ox at the oil-press; each morning when he rises, God places the yoke upon him.