Akalifauj

A woman's strength

58 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Akalifauj said:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/a-driver-not-to-mess-with-siberias-strongest-woman-gets-road-rage-after-man-cuts-in-front-of-her/ar-BBz0mmL?li=AAggFp5&ocid=UE12DHP

@Mahakaal96  I found a woman that you need to tell to her face, she can't be part of your women hating army.  Let's see how much of a man you are, little boy.

I'll stick to Hazur Sahib & Budha Dal Maryada....you can run things your way.... she can be 1 of the Panj Pyare along side a kusra transsexual at one of your equal rights Panj Pyare amrit sanchars

Just now, Mahakaal96 said:

I'll stick to Hazur Sahib & Budha Dal Maryada....you can run things your way.... she can be 1 of the Panj Pyare along side a kusra transsexual at one of your equal rights Panj Pyare amrit sanchars

Is the strong man backing down from testing if women can be part of an army.  I thought you were a big man?  What was all that tough talk about not bringing women into the army as it's only for strong confident men like yourself.  Where did that tough talk go.  All I hear now is squealing...........do you know who squeal

9 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

apart from being rude can you please finally answer the question WHAT ABOUT MAI BHAGO JI? 

do you deny Dasmesh Pita ji gave her khande di pahul?

do you also deny he tied a dastaar on her head?

do you deny purataan sakian associated with her?

Are you denying the itihaas that says there were female combatants on the battlefields , spies and messengers ?

Do you deny the itihaas of women's heads being cut to pass off as sikh teens for a price? (thus they had to be wearing jodey on dasam duar at least)

do you denounce the goodness and Honour of all the Bibian such as Harsharan Kaur ji, Mai Bhago ji, Mai Sevan ji, Mata Kaulan ji, The singhnian who were presented to Begums of mughal officials , who were described as being muscular, dressed like men , in armourplate , carrying arms ??? 

2 people like this

The backward Indian sardars and sadly many of their foreign born diaspora have deeply rooted cultural baggage which includes patriarchy and treating women as chattel; only worthy for warming beds, cooking, cleaning, raising children etc. This isn't just an Indian thing (South Indians are completely different), nor is it a North Indian thing; somehow the sardars are amongst the most extreme: female child genocide amongst this group is the highest in India considering the high level of literacy.

Alternative facts to challenge your small minds: On vaisakhi day 1699, hardly any women were to be seen in the open, for they were barred from walking in public. Of those handful of women, young or old who made it to the hill in amongst thousands of men, all stood up when the Guru called for heads. One old woman was pulled down by her family- they said she had gone mad. A young woman called Shanti Devi was jeered at by men as she made her way to the front; in crude and abusive language they asked for what purpose was she going into a tent with a youthful man? Later on she was raped and burnt alive by her family members for the crime of dishonouring the family. Guru Gobind Singh saw all but could not intervene as if 5 women entered his tent, he would forever be known in Sardar history as a womaniser. Eventually Daya Ram stood up.

Women were however immediately initiated into the Khalsa alongside men and panj piare thereon always had from 2-5 women in them.

These facts have been suppressed.

Another fun fact: Women are stronger and braver than men.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Edited by weareallone
1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, weareallone said:

The backward Indian sardars and sadly many of their foreign born diaspora have deeply rooted cultural baggage which includes patriarchy and treating women as chattel; only worthy for warming beds, cooking, cleaning, raising children etc. This isn't just an Indian thing (South Indians are completely different), nor is it a North Indian thing; somehow the sardars are amongst the most extreme: female child genocide amongst this group is the highest in India considering the high level of literacy.

Alternative facts to challenge your small minds: On vaisakhi day 1699, hardly any women were to be seen in the open, for they were barred from walking in public. Of those handful of women, young or old who made it to the hill in amongst thousands of men, all stood up when the Guru called for heads. One old woman was pulled down by her family- they said she had gone mad. A young woman called Shanti Devi was jeered at by men as she made her way to the front; in crude and abusive language they asked for what purpose was she going into a tent with a youthful man? Later on she was raped and burnt alive by her family members for the crime of dishonouring the family. Guru Gobind Singh saw all but could not intervene as if 5 women entered his tent, he would forever be known in Sardar history as a womaniser. Eventually Daya Ram stood up.

Women were however immediately initiated into the Khalsa alongside men and panj piare thereon always had from 2-5 women in them.

These facts have been suppressed.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Based on what?

Is there any evidence to what you are asserting?

7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Based on what?

Is there any evidence to what you are asserting?

As opposed to the non-existent evidence for the history as presently taught by the Indians?

You're having a laugh aren't you? To understand the situation of women at that time, just look at Afghanistan today. It is a fact that there were almost no women on the hill. Even the official painting of vaisakhi currently hanging in Bangla Sahib shows only men in the crowd. It is a fact that women were initiated alongside men, were present in subsequent panj piare and were great warriors, wearing unisex clothing. I need not provide any sources, these are known facts.

As to the fact of the young woman who stood up first, this history has been passed down orally and can be sought from the Guru directly. If you are a Sikh, then by all means talk to the Guru and ask for confirmation. If you are not a Sikh you cannot talk to the Guru and are not eligible for challenging me here.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, weareallone said:

As opposed to the non-existent evidence for the history as presently taught by the Indians?

You're having a laugh aren't you? To understand the situation of women at that time, just look at Afghanistan today. It is a fact that there were almost no women on the hill. Even the official painting of vaisakhi currently hanging in Bangla Sahib shows only men in the crowd. It is a fact that women were initiated alongside men, were present in subsequent panj piare and were great warriors, wearing unisex clothing. I need not provide any sources, these are known facts.

As to the fact of the young woman who stood up first, this history has been passed down orally and can be sought from the Guru directly. If you are a Sikh, then by all means talk to the Guru and ask for confirmation. If you are not a Sikh you cannot talk to the Guru and are not eligible for challenging me here.

What are your sources?

Am I supposed to believe you at face value?

My guru told me to ask for your evidence. If you do not believe me ask him yourself.

15 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What are your sources?

Am I supposed to believe you at face value?

My guru told me to ask for your evidence. If you do not believe me ask him yourself.

Don't be naive, friend, he has no sources. He made it up out of whole cloth.

Next he'll say Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a white Englishman who deigned to teach religion to Punjabis as a part of the White Man's Burden.

Actually, I think someone was listening to I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar while hallucinating on LSD, and started babbling about the "real story of Baisakhi". weareallone, listening to such babbling,  then transcribed it into his post.

17 hours ago, weareallone said:

You have slandered the King of Kings, Guru Gobind Singh Ji. ਗਉੜੀ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ:(ਮ: ੪) is full of description what awaits a slanderer of the True Guru. You are going to hell:

ਸਲੋਕ ਮਃ ੪ ॥

ਜੋ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪੂਰੇ ਕੀ ਸੁ ਅਉਖਾ ਜਗ ਮਹਿ ਹੋਇਆ ॥

One who slanders the Perfect True Guru, shall have difficulty in this world.

14148 ਗਉੜੀ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ:੧ (ਮ: ੪) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੦੯ ਪੰ. ੧੦ 

ਨਰਕ ਘੋਰੁ ਦੁਖ ਖੂਹੁ ਹੈ ਓਥੈ ਪਕੜਿ ਓਹੁ ਢੋਇਆ ॥

He is caught and thrown into the most horrible hell, the well of pain and suffering.

ਕੂਕ ਪੁਕਾਰ ਕੋ ਨ ਸੁਣੇ ਓਹੁ ਅਉਖਾ ਹੋਇ ਹੋਇ ਰੋਇਆ ॥

No one listens to his shrieks and cries; he cries out in pain and misery.

ਓਨਿ ਹਲਤੁ ਪਲਤੁ ਸਭੁ ਗਵਾਇਆ ਲਾਹਾ ਮੂਲੁ ਸਭੁ ਖੋਇਆ ॥

He totally loses this world and the next; he has lost all of his investment and profit.

ਓਹੁ ਤੇਲੀ ਸੰਦਾ ਬਲਦੁ ਕਰਿ ਨਿਤ ਭਲਕੇ ਉਠਿ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਜੋਇਆ ॥

He is like the ox at the oil-press; each morning when he rises, God places the yoke upon him.

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, weareallone said:

Aren't you a weakling? No, the correct fact is that Women are stronger and braver than You, not Men. You seem like someone who's extremely desperate to get laid or something? Your wife or future wife will easily just step all over you.

55 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Aren't you a weakling? No, the correct fact is that Women are stronger and braver than You, not Men. You seem like someone who's extremely desperate to get laid or something? Your wife or future wife will easily just step all over you.

Woman are stronger than men, he's not wrong there. But he missed out a key word there. Genetically. Since they have 2 X chromosomes they are less venerable to genetic diseases or double recessive conditions. They also live longer than men, however this is just a mechanism to help the cope with childbirth. 

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Kira said:

Woman are stronger than men, he's not wrong there. But he missed out a key word there. Genetically. Since they have 2 X chromosomes they are less venerable to genetic diseases or double recessive conditions. They also live longer than men, however this is just a mechanism to help the cope with childbirth. 

don't you mean to ensure safeguarding of species until they are able ?

45 minutes ago, Kira said:

But in terms of actual fighting its a different story. A woman would have to train 10× as hard to have the same strength as a man who exercises much less; I'm actually understating. 

12 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

But in terms of actual fighting its a different story. A woman would have to train 10× as hard to have the same strength as a man who exercises much less; I'm actually understating. 

but it's not all about strength , it's foresight, reading the situation, quick reactions , speed and agility too , she may fight smarter not necessarily harder ... anyhow needs to be on top form spiritually, mentally and physically . the muscular gap is about 30% , but lower centre of gravity than a taller guy may help her and her natural lower level brings her closer to soft targets e.g. abdomen , underside of chin, throat, under ribcage .(can imagine katar on her fist could eviscerate quickly) 

Edited by jkvlondon

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

but it's not all about strength , it's foresight, reading the situation, quick reactions , speed and agility too , she may fight smarter not necessarily harder ... anyhow needs to be on top form spiritually, mentally and physically . the muscular gap is about 30% , but lower centre of gravity than a taller guy may help her and her natural lower level brings her closer to soft targets e.g. abdomen , underside of chin, throat, under ribcage .(can imagine katar on her fist could eviscerate quickly) 

Xena warrior princess or Buffy?

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

don't you mean to ensure safeguarding of species until they are able ?

Well no its all about the genes. Woman have a stronger genetic make up than men, however they evolved differently. That being said there is some sort of balance there, even in terms of reproduction (sexual reproduction) the first cells and till about a couple million years ago the main way to reproduce was asexual reproduction.

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Again that's not really true. There's too many variables to bring into consideration in terms of war and combat.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Kira said:

Again that's not really true. There's too many variables to bring into consideration in terms of war and combat.

There's brains and brawns you need both.

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I don't have kids nor am I married, but when I do have kids, I'd rather if it was a daughter to train more at actual self-defense rather than brute force. 

On 03/04/2017 at 7:40 AM, HarkiranKaur said:

Hmm wasn't going to comment but:

1: I have over 20 years in the Canadian Military. That included basic training (ARMY combat stuff) before I trained for Navy. That included hand to hand combat, small arms, tactics, being able to move as a unit silently, element of surprise etc. In today's world virtually 0% of combat is up close and hand to hand. It's distant and with semi automatic weapons.  I have been involved in multiple real world scenarios in the Navy and have several medals to show for it. I've been through real world emergencies on board like floods etc and did my part as any crew member would. I retired from a supervisory position with male subordinates. And I am a female. 

@Mahakaal96 now let's hear YOUR military experience (if you actually have any). 

2: I have reached red belt in ITF Tae Kwon do which does spar male vs female and up close. Being not very tall, I got my instructor a few times by surprise because I was able to actually pass under his arm (while grabbing it) and getting him into a pressure point hold. By the way being only 5'2" tall I can kick over 6 feet in height and Taekwon Do teaches how to do so with power. I'm by no means an expert in Taekwon do and I never did continue to black belt. But point is there is way more to fighting than brute strength. In fact an opponents strength can be used against them. 

As for very few women being present that day in 1699 I agree there probably were not as 1) they were likely caring for children while husbands were there and 2) women didn't usually go to public gathering in that time. So there is likely some truth in his post. I doubt Guru Gobind Singh Ji would ever hold that against all women for all time. 

You served in a worldy man made army that is part of Kalyugs machinery.... congratulations to you.

I am happy to serve & learn in Akal Purekhs amry... where we are taught bhagti first & then the cultivation & use of Akal Shakti.

Akal Purekhs army serves dharam.... the army you served in serves kalyug & adharam.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

You served in a worldy man made army that is part of Kalyugs machinery.... congratulations to you.

I am happy to serve & learn in Akal Purekhs amry... where we are taught bhagti first & then the cultivation & use of Akal Shakti.

Akal Purekhs army serves dharam.... the army you served in serves kalyug & adharam.

Bro honestly what is your problem ? did you not have a mother or sister growing up , did you never learn to encourage a sister in achieving health and fighting fitness goals , or do you think that women are there to tread down only ?  Will it physically pain you to acknowledge that there is some credence to effective warriors of the female gender or is your haumai ruling the roost ? Please realise that many shaheeds have served in regular army before serving Akal's call , it doesn't matter where the training came from did they use it for the correct things after is worth considering. 

Please explain to the world why it is that despite being the FAUJ why are there NO outreach programs in Punjab let alone elsewhere , where are there no fresh blood training camps not just kids born to existing members ? Doesn't an army need active recruitment? 

On 2017-03-29 at 4:07 PM, Akalifauj said:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/a-driver-not-to-mess-with-siberias-strongest-woman-gets-road-rage-after-man-cuts-in-front-of-her/ar-BBz0mmL?li=AAggFp5&ocid=UE12DHP

@Mahakaal96  I found a woman that you need to tell to her face, she can't be part of your women hating army.  Let's see how much of a man you are, little boy.

She is not a woman  /s

Edited by kalyugi

5 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Akal Purkh's army had woman in it. Still does. You serve Kalyug, so does Satkiran. Your own rehit calls Guru Sahib's Mehal's as being the embodiment of Deceit.

The protagonist in a bani all NIhangs read daily is a woman. Are you going to argue she's a weak woman? I would love to see you tussle with Durga. I wonder how that would end. Akal Purkh's army serves dharam and the world. I have no idea which faction you belong to considering you seem to revel in Sant Nindya and consider yourself the lord and master of woman.

Edited by Kira
2 people like this

13 minutes ago, Kira said:

Akal Purkh's army had woman in it. Still does. You serve Kalyug, so does Satkiran. Your own rehit calls Guru Sahib's Mehal's as being the embodiment of Deceit.

The protagonist in a bani all NIhangs read daily is a woman. Are you going to argue she's a weak woman? I would love to see you tussle with Durga. I wonder how that would end. Akal Purkh's army serves dharam and the world. I have no idea which faction you belong to considering you seem to revel in Sant Nindya and consider yourself the lord and master of woman.

In Satyug when Mata Durga was fighting rakatbheej & the other demons Mata Durga exhausted from battle fled into the mountains. There she came across Rishi Samund ( Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji). Recognising Rishi Samund as the embodiment of the Lord Mata Durga pleaded for help in defeating the demons... Rishi Samund hearing her plea answered her ardas by commanding Rishi Dusht Daman (Guru Gobind Singh Ji) to reveal himself. Rishi Dusht Daman with folded hands asked what his orders were from Rishi Samund... Rishi Samund then commanded Dusht Daman to destroy all the demons. On hearing this Dusht Daman removed his khal (tiger skin) from around his body & upon shaking it 96 crore tigers appeared... that's why the Khalsa are known as Khal-se ( born from tiger skin). They went into the battlefield led by Dusht Daman & destroyed the demons.

Your correct when you say a protagonist in a Bani nihangs read is a woman... but we recognise her as the sargun saroop of Adh Shakti & respect her as such. we do not worship her as or regard her as Parmeshvar himself.... Mata Durga sought the help of Rishi Samund (Guru Tegh Bahadur) & Rishi Dusht Daman (Guru Gobind Singh Ji) who were the sargun saroop of Akal Purekh.

6 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

In Satyug when Mata Durga was fighting rakatbheej & the other demons Mata Durga exhausted from battle fled into the mountains. There she came across Rishi Samund ( Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji). Recognising Rishi Samund as the embodiment of the Lord Mata Durga pleaded for help in defeating the demons... Rishi Samund hearing her plea answered her ardas by commanding Rishi Dusht Daman (Guru Gobind Singh Ji) to reveal himself. Rishi Dusht Daman with folded hands asked what his orders were from Rishi Samund... Rishi Samund then commanded Dusht Daman to destroy all the demons. On hearing this Dusht Daman removed his khal (tiger skin) from around his body & upon shaking it 96 crore tigers appeared... that's why the Khalsa are known as Khal-se ( born from tiger skin). They went into the battlefield led by Dusht Daman & destroyed the demons.

Your correct when you say a protagonist in a Bani nihangs read is a woman... but we recognise her as the sargun saroop of Adh Shakti & respect her as such. we do not worship her as or regard her as Parmeshvar himself.... Mata Durga sought the help of Rishi Samund (Guru Tegh Bahadur) & Rishi Dusht Daman (Guru Gobind Singh Ji) who were the sargun saroop of Akal Purekh.

Really? Because last time I read Chandi Di Vaar she didn't retreat.  Nope, not in Chandi Charitar too. Please point me to the Gurbani where it says that She ran from Rakatbheej because all the accounts I've come across in Dasam Granth say she slew him along with all the other various demons. Nice try. 

Dusht Daman incident is something completely different.  

Edited by Kira

40 minutes ago, Kira said:

Really? Because last time I read Chandi Di Vaar she didn't retreat.  Nope, not in Chandi Charitar too. Please point me to the Gurbani where it says that She ran from Rakatbheej because all the accounts I've come across in Dasam Granth say she slew him along with all the other various demons. Nice try. 

Dusht Daman incident is something completely different.  

In Sri Dasam Granth mahraj says in several places that for the sake of not allowing this Granth to become to voluminous I will say what needs to be said in a summaried way. 

The background to the battle between Chandi Mata & the demons & the connection to Rishi Samund & Rishi Dusht Daman is told in Sri Suraj Prakash Granth.

Edited by Mahakaal96