S4NGH

Huddersfield grooming gang 2 "sikhs"

91 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Partially agree with you veerji.

The media intensifies when the culprits belong to minority groups, especially asian. An obvious bias exists. But there's no point in lashing back with excuses (if the culprits were white or black etc) because of course the same logic applies to us. Let's say these girls were our daughters (which they are but let's say they were sikh) and the groomers were white; pretty certain we'd be out in the 1000s. E.g. Leicester was it above the shop/restaurant? We were all so quick to protest (rightly so) and shame the muslim community (wrong in my opinion. Evil has no religion. But each to their own view. Queue the bashing). However, when our own are involved, we're all hush hush about it. "Mitti pao" cover it up. The exact same attitude the muslim community has shown when dealing with such issues, albeit at a much larger scale. And it's this very attitude that will only come round to bite us later on.

I think people like you (and me) and many others (i.e. Manmohan Singh of SAS), kind of ensure that our people don't bury our heads in the sand to this within our community. 

But yes, overall, our people do appear to have this repeated tendency to avoid facing up to uncomfortable ugly truths within (like grooming, alcoholism, casteism and so on). But we do have people who continual try and shine light on these matters. It just seems to take forever to get our lot to recognise serious internal problems. We do have this 'ostrich mentality'.  

2 people like this

On Saturday, April 01, 2017 at 9:51 PM, S4NGH said:

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34. Married man, father of two sons. AMRITDHARI Singh.

What number house on Holly Road does he live in?

5 hours ago, angelleb said:

What number house on Holly Road does he live in?

What you going to do, go down his house and harass his wife and kids, maybe his parents who have go nothing to do with his illegal activities or were you "just asking".

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

What you going to do, go down his house and harass his wife and kids, maybe his parents who have go nothing to do with his illegal activities or were you "just asking".

I dont believe in harassing women, children or old people but I have got some questions to ask the criminal.

Why are you trying to protect him???

1 person likes this

51 minutes ago, angelleb said:

I dont believe in harassing women, children or old people but I have got some questions to ask the criminal.

That is not his address. He's given the address of a rental home he owns. He lives in Crosland Moor. Amere is also not his full name. Thought he'd be a clever little so and so.

Edited by S4NGH
1 person likes this

53 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

This has nothing to do with his family. I full sympathise with his mother, wife and children.

But he is answerable to the Guru Khalsa. Any member of society has the right to ask questions.

2 people like this

39 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

That is not his address. He's given the address of a rental home he owns. He lives in Crosland Moor. Amere is also not his full name. Thought he'd be a clever little so and so.

I didnt think Amere was his name, I dont know any punjabis with first name of Amere.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, angelleb said:

I have no interest in protecting the guy, i'm not a fan of people trying to take the law into their own hand's that's all, you've asked for the address of someone who's facing criminal charges and is going through the legal system, we don't live in a mob rule society, anybody who has the smallest amount of sense will have question's for people who commit heinous crimes like this (including me) but what on earth are you going to ask him, Why he did it?

31 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

This has nothing to do with his family. I full sympathise with his mother, wife and children.

But he is answerable to the Guru Khalsa. Any member of society has the right to ask questions.

Yes he is answerable, but not to us, but to Waheguru, we are just mere servants, to me he's no more a Sikh than Hitler was a humanitarian.

2 people like this

45 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

I have no interest in protecting the guy, i'm not a fan of people trying to take the law into their own hand's that's all, you've asked for the address of someone who's facing criminal charges and is going through the legal system, we don't live in a mob rule society, anybody who has the smallest amount of sense will have question's for people who commit heinous crimes like this (including me) but what on earth are you going to ask him, Why he did it?

Yes he is answerable, but not to us, but to Waheguru, we are just mere servants, to me he's no more a Sikh than Hitler was a humanitarian.

I guess we can agree to disagree then.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

I guess we can agree to disagree then.

Indeed, that's the whole idea of a debate, we can't always agree.

Edited by kcmidlands
1 person likes this

On 18 April 2017 at 3:21 PM, angelleb said:

I didnt think Amere was his name, I dont know any punjabis with first name of Amere.

I find it surprising that "Amere" has been allowed to mask his full identity under a nickname. After all, the court has decreed that his identity and that of the other defendants should be made public. I do not see therefore that there would be anything wrong in disclosing his full name or other aliases - the other defendants have not been able to hide themselves in this way.

His exact address of course is another matter as the court has not put any more than a street name for the bail addresses in the public domain. The defendants solicitors argued that the street names should not be published but the court refused.

On 2017-3-30 at 1:24 AM, MisterrSingh said:

They should do the decent thing and convert to Islam. They're more than halfway there. 

you seem to believe uncle ji that all of islam is bad ! 

I used to hate islam and muslims very much until waheguru helped me via a muslim . Some day waheguru ji will send a muslim in your life to help . Then your view will change too 

On 2017-4-2 at 2:21 AM, S4NGH said:

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34. Married man, father of two sons. AMRITDHARI Singh.

In our locality here , there was a strapping young amritdhari who was arrested few months ago on the charges of sexual advances towards a girl . People take amrit for the wrong reasons ! They take amrit but don't do baanis and have no discipline . 

Several posts on this thread imply that they are shocked that the alleged perverts are amritdhari,but I'm not . The examples given by others of convicted offenders are all amritdharis, and generally in life , in my experience i get the impression amritdharis seem on the whole to be much pervier than those who arent amritdhari . Plus ,perhaps this is related, amritdharis seem in general to be a great deal more sexist than non-amritdharis .

So let's have less of the "omg he's an amritdhari ,I can't believe it ! " ,I very much can believe it (and I expect I'm not the only one ). 

2 hours ago, ManjitSinghEsq said:

Several posts on this thread imply that they are shocked that the alleged perverts are amritdhari,but I'm not . The examples given by others of convicted offenders are all amritdharis, and generally in life , in my experience i get the impression amritdharis seem on the whole to be much pervier than those who arent amritdhari . Plus ,perhaps this is related, amritdharis seem in general to be a great deal more sexist than non-amritdharis .

So let's have less of the "omg he's an amritdhari ,I can't believe it ! " ,I very much can believe it (and I expect I'm not the only one ). 

I wouldnt go as far as say say all or most Amritdhari's are that way I would say its opposite its a tiny percentage that give the rest a bad name usually because they are not Sikh inside they have just grown their hair long and beard put a pagh on and thought thats all it takes to be a Khalsa. A true Khalsa a true Sikh of the Guru is one whose behaviour and conduct that Guru Ji would be proud of not one that brings shame to the panth.

And as they say never judge a book by its cover, we just need to look at the likes of KPS Gill and other so called "Sikh" sardar punjab police officers past and present. Most of them are often wolfs in sheeps clothing trying to come across someone trustworthy and decent but often corrupt beyond belief.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, genie said:

I wouldnt go as far as say say all or most Amritdhari's are that way I would say its opposite its a tiny percentage that give the rest a bad name usually because they are not Sikh inside they have just grown their hair long and beard put a pagh on and thought thats all it takes to be a Khalsa. A true Khalsa a true Sikh of the Guru is one whose behaviour and conduct that Guru Ji would be proud of not one that brings shame to the panth.

And as they say never judge a book by its cover, we just need to look at the likes of KPS Gill and other so called "Sikh" sardar punjab police officers past and present. Most of them are often wolfs in sheeps clothing trying to come across someone trustworthy and decent but often corrupt beyond belief.

I agree not all and not a majority ,but my point was that if you take sardar vs non-sardar then it has been my experience that a higher percentage of sardars hold sexist and other backward views than those without paghs , and I don't even think they are any more honest and decent in other matters.

The earlier messages however suggested they were surprised that the alleged perpetrators were amritdharis & my point was I was not. Of course they all SHOULD be warrior-saints & therefore of the utmost integrity &devoid of sexism ,casteism etc but that in my experience (here in the UK at least) if anything,those without turbans seem to get (a bit) closer to these ideals . So my point is that the fact that somebody from a Sikh background is wearing a turban is largely devoid of any meaning other than that they are from a nominally Sikh background and it is certainly not a sign that you can expect that person to behave better than anyone else in any aspect .