S4NGH

Huddersfield grooming gang 2 "sikhs"

Guest Jacfsing2
16 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

You hit the nail on the head. Gosh you know me so well. Mother?! Is this you?!

Wake up pal.

Exactly who said this:

58 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Suddenly, I have an issue with Sikhs. 

Oh yeah Mr. SJW or RSS, I don't know maybe you are someone who enjoys washing the feet and kissing the butt of Anglos? 

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Exactly who said this:

Oh yeah Mr. SJW or RSS, I don't know maybe you are someone who enjoys washing the feet and kissing the butt of Anglos? 

Have a little decorum.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/sex-offender-shopkeeper-caught-obscene-12653620

I suppose this too is a case of racist cops? "Amritdhari", married 3/4 times (I've lost count) God knows how many kids he's fathered. His brother went down for gang rape. Anyone want to pay him a visit? Pm me.

Edited by S4NGH
  • Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Have a little decorum.

I've been trying to stay neutral the entire time. But you made the insult towards Sikhs general, not specific people or Jathas.

9 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/sex-offender-shopkeeper-caught-obscene-12653620

Don't try telling me this too is a case of racist cops. I know this man well. "Amritdhari", married 3/4 times (I've lost count) God knows how many kids he's fathered. His brother went down for gang rape. Anyone want to pay him a visit? Pm me.

Nobody has any interest in meeting anyone mate, but you never answered this:

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

(Nobody mentioned what Jathas these guys were from that would change everything).

Just cause somebody says they are Amritdhari doesn't mean they actually are, even Badal is considered Amritdhari as is SGPC. Ypu never said what Jatha they were from mate.

5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I've been trying to stay neutral the entire time. But you made the insult towards Sikhs general, not specific people or Jathas.

Nobody has any interest in meeting anyone mate, but you never answered this:

Just cause somebody says they are Amritdhari doesn't mean they actually are, even Badal is considered Amritdhari as is SGPC. Ypu never said what Jatha they were from mate.

Ok sure thing Jose.

Can you identify Mr singh with his kara on display. Dirty b*stard.  Zero sharam.

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34, of Huddersfield is charged with 54 offences. He is charged with 21 counts of rape, 14 counts of trafficking, as well as inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, sexual assault, sexual touching, possession of indecent images of a child, racially aggravated assault and inciting a child into prostitution.

Edited by S4NGH

1 hour ago, S4NGH said:

Can you identify Mr singh with his kara on display. Dirty b*stard.  Zero sharam.

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34, of Huddersfield is charged with 54 offences. He is charged with 21 counts of rape, 14 counts of trafficking, as well as inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, sexual assault, sexual touching, possession of indecent images of a child, racially aggravated assault and inciting a child into prostitution.

This is bad. I couldn't believe an Amritdhari could do such stuff, and truth be told, it does seem like such cases are rare (remembering he hasn't been convicted yet). You can see this bloke has a khula daara behind his 'mask'. Soon they'll get a proper picture of him and blast it all over the media.

3F2FD91E00000578-4405262-image-a-51_1492

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This is bad. I couldn't believe an Amritdhari could do such stuff, and truth be told, it does seem like such cases are rare (remembering he hasn't been convicted yet). You can see this bloke has a khula daara behind his 'mask'. Soon they'll get a proper picture of him and blast it all over the media.

should get the singhs together and pay him a visit and tell him he has no right to the bhes of a gursikh .... just like a nihang who has dishonoured his Guru ji through his behaviour is stripped of his bana.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

54 offenses. Jesus wept. Bad does not some it up. So far everyones labelling them a muslim gang. When the media get hold of his mugshot, everyones gunna know it's Mr singh. Then the term "asian" will surely apply; the term we've been crying over. The Muslim community continue to brush the issue under the carpet. We need to openly condemn these child raping kuthay. Not under my name. Loud and clear before they tarnish us all.

10 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Oh man, what the hell is this? 

How did he get involved with this bakwaas?

Haha how did he get involved?! With that many charges, it appears he's the leader mate. He's taken the child rapist gold medal. How did he get involved in sikhi is the better question.

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

should get the singhs together and pay him a visit and tell him he has no right to the bhes of a gursikh .... just like a nihang who has dishonoured his Guru ji through his behaviour is stripped of his bana.

Stripped of his head.

Anyone willing to visit this scum, PM me. Please.

Edited by S4NGH

Back in the sikh day, the punishment for rapists was death. Lutti izat can never be returned.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Haha how did he get involved?! With that many charges, it appears he's the leader mate. He's taken the child rapist gold medal. How did he get involved in sikhi is the better question.

I feel ashamed. I have no reason to, but i do. It's a strange sensation.