S4NGH

Huddersfield grooming gang 2 "sikhs"

Jonny101    4,072
23 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Not mine so their names are of zero value to me.

If you're on this forum, I assume you're able to click on the provided link and read the names for yourself. Feel free to post their names if they belong to your community. Open forum brother.

Sikhs are less than 1% of the population. So it won't come as a surprise if statistically less than 1% of criminals happen to be of Sikh background. But what is surprising is how many groomers belong to the other community (in this very case) whose names you seem to be shy to mention here.

S4NGH    541
31 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Sikhs are less than 1% of the population. So it won't come as a surprise if statistically less than 1% of criminals happen to be of Sikh background. But what is surprising is how many groomers belong to the other community (in this very case) whose names you seem to be shy to mention here.

If it concerns you so, open the link, copy the names, and paste them. Are you capable of that?

I couldn't give a rats <banned word filter activated> about other communities. What is your issue? Am I speaking farsi? This isn't about anyone but the two singhs mentioned. Period.

Jonny101    4,072
18 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

If it concerns you so, open the link, copy the names, and paste them. Are you capable of that?

I couldn't give a rats <banned word filter activated> about other communities. What is your issue? Am I speaking farsi? This isn't about anyone but the two singhs mentioned. Period.

I already know which community all the other accused belong to, but you seem too shy to mention their community's name here. Instead you get a mere two guys from our community and acting as if all the Sikhs are just like that other community when it comes to the crime of grooming.

I don't suffer from a phobia of the other community but your attempt at throwing your own community in the mud and saying "look! We're just as dirty as them" isn't working. 

Edited by Jonny101

S4NGH    541
1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

I already know which community all the other accused belong to, but you seem too shy to mention their community's name here. Instead you get a mere two guys from our community and acting as if all the Sikhs are just like that other community when it comes to the crime of grooming.

I don't suffer from a phobia of the other community but your attempt at throwing your own community in the mud and saying "look! We're just as dirty as them" isn't working. 

Yes. That is exactly what I've said isn't it!? Delusional.

Jacfsing2    1,845
1 hour ago, S4NGH said:

Yes. That is exactly what I've said isn't it!? Delusional.

Don't be an a*ss-kisser to Muslims. If you don't the history of Sikhs being wrongfully accused for stuff; look throughout the history of 80s and 90s in Hindustan where they picked-up random Singhs and Kaurs from streets, (Non-revolutionaries), and started shooting them as if the war was on all Sikhs. 

4 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Google for the first part of your comment.

The latter; no, that really isn't the case. Like I said, 21 seperate charges of rape- not 1 or 2. Use a little intelligence.

You are acting like Goras have never been racist before, so your saying that cops have always looked out with completely pure intentions. There are racist cops, (not all of them), and what the cops here did was pick on some brown people to arrest and show their power, put fake cases like they did in the Subcontinent all these years. Next people like you will be saying KPS Gill was a heart of compassion and Beant Ghadar was some Mahapurukh. Don't be some SJW, Rehatnamas have a history of saying a Sikh should always trust another Sikh.

49. Sikh da itbaar karnaa - Have confidence in a Sikh. (Hukam of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji), you clearly violated it mate.

8 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

So there's no "innocent until proven guilty?" Maybe the Gora racist cops just wanted to pick on some Brown people just to f*ck with them. 

3 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Don't be an a*ss-kisser to Muslims. If you don't the history of Sikhs being wrongfully accused for stuff; look throughout the history of 80s and 90s in Hindustan where they picked-up random Singhs and Kaurs from streets, (Non-revolutionaries), and started shooting them as if the war was on all Sikhs. 

You are acting like Goras have never been racist before, so your saying that cops have always looked out with completely pure intentions. There are racist cops, (not all of them), and what the cops here did was pick on some brown people to arrest and show their power, put fake cases like they did in the Subcontinent all these years. Next people like you will be saying KPS Gill was a heart of compassion and Beant Ghadar was some Mahapurukh. Don't be some SJW, Rehatnamas have a history of saying a Sikh should always trust another Sikh.

49. Sikh da itbaar karnaa - Have confidence in a Sikh. (Hukam of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji), you clearly violated it mate.

I hope you are joking, but unfortunately we all know you aren't. Quite easily the most delusional user on this forum. Actually, I wouldn't even call it delusional at this point, just child like complete lack of logic and intelligence. 

• Like 2

Jacfsing2    1,845
3 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I hope you are joking, but unfortunately we all know you aren't. Quite easily the most delusional user on this forum. Actually, I wouldn't even call it delusional at this point, just child like complete lack of logic and intelligence. 

Racism is a real thing; if you don't know that much you've lost it.

32 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Racism is a real thing; if you don't know that much you've lost it.

Oh please, no one has denied the existence of racism. That's not why people are disagreeing with you. Genuinely curious though, how old are you? 12-13?

• Like 1

Jacfsing2    1,845
13 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Oh please, no one has denied the existence of racism. That's not why people are disagreeing with you. Genuinely curious though, how old are you? 12-13?

Has it ever occurred to O.P. that all the people he mentioned were brown an he particularly picked the Sikh ones who could've just been in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong skin color. Don't know what this has to do with it, but I'm 19, I just don't like Sikhs being discriminated against for whatever reason, no body particularly goes out of their way to discriminate Non-Sikhs, heck Jews are basically worshiped especially by the U.S.-Israel alliance. If caring about the respect my people, (Sikhs), get is immature, then I am immature.

S4NGH    541
58 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Has it ever occurred to O.P. that all the people he mentioned were brown an he particularly picked the Sikh ones who could've just been in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong skin color. Don't know what this has to do with it, but I'm 19, I just don't like Sikhs being discriminated against for whatever reason, no body particularly goes out of their way to discriminate Non-Sikhs, heck Jews are basically worshiped especially by the U.S.-Israel alliance. If caring about the respect my people, (Sikhs), get is immature, then I am immature.

This is laughable. Suddenly, I have an issue with Sikhs. Cray cray my young friend.

• Like 1

S4NGH    541
8 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Delusional.

Do you know amere dhaliwal et al personally? Is that why you're defending them? What part of being charged with TWENTY ONE charges of RAPE (amongst many others) are you not able to comprehend?

The cops here did not pick some Brown boy up and decide to have a field day on their charge sheet. KPS Gill?!?!

This is my last response to you. You're on another level of idiocy; I don't even know how to respond.

• Like 1

ghettosikh    207

Raping little girls in gangs is almost exclusively a Muslim thing these 2 apnea are like a spec of sand on a beach compared to Muslims. Hopefully we get rid of these stone aged peados from our modern countries as the all belong in the desert and should be nuked 

• Like 2

S4NGH    541
24 minutes ago, ghettosikh said:

Raping little girls in gangs is almost exclusively a Muslim thing these 2 apnea are like a spec of sand on a beach compared to Muslims. Hopefully we get rid of these stone aged peados from our modern countries as the all belong in the desert and should be nuked 

Have you ever experienced having a few grains of sand in your shoes?

I feel the need to clarify for the minority of respondents who seem to think I, the OP, A) have an issue with Sikhs. B) have created this post to compare Sikhs to Muslims. C) brown-nose Muslims.

This is about weeding out the filth from OUR community. It's about creating awareness within OUR community that these things have happened and will continue to happen unless we openly discuss them and make an example of it. Learn a lesson from the Muslim community who refuse to discuss whats happening under their very nose.

Why should we cover up the tracks of these dogs or defend them with lame excuses of racism and whatever else? One man is charged with 21 counts of rape. "Oh but the Muslims did this too!" What folly! You yourself compare us to them and then have the cheek to point the finger at me.

If this had happened in the pend back in the day, these people would have their faces blackened, adorned with a garland of shoes and paraded on a donkey throughout the pend to make an example of them so others wouldn't dare to even think of doing the same. They'd also receive a royal thrashing and be exiled from the pend. But hey, we should do itbaar of these people. We should cover up for them. Chal koi na.

Edited by S4NGH
  • Like 1

Jacfsing2    1,845
26 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

This is laughable. Suddenly, I have an issue with Sikhs. Cray cray my young friend.

It would make sense that you'd have a problem with Sikhs, your one of the, "All religions are equal" type aren't you?

15 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Delusional.

Do you know amere dhaliwal et al personally? Is that why you're defending them? What part of being charged with TWENTY ONE charges of RAPE (amongst many others) are you not able to comprehend?

The cops here did not pick some Brown boy up and decide to have a field day on their charge sheet. KPS Gill?!?!

This is my last response to you. You're on another level of idiocy; I don't even know how to respond.

KPS Gill killed innocents Sikhs there and there. Let's compare these Gora Racist Cops to Hindustani cops. When Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhinderwale was going to be arrested the Hindustanis had to meet his demands of an Amritdhari police officer to arrest him; they did that, compare it to racist England and they sent some Goras to pick-up some random brown people to harass. Look at these U.S. statistics on racism: https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

How many Sikhs were wrongfully arrested in 80s and 90s for doing nothing? It was more than 21. England has Sikh cops if they weren't trying to be racist why didn't they sent one of them to prove they aren't racist? The cops also needed to get some quotas to get a promotion and whatnot, but they knew white people were considered too high of a standard so they picked-up 2 Sikhs and 19 who could be criminals. 

But I guess this is done since you clearly showed you hated Sikhs and since I am one you must hate me as well? (Nobody mentioned what Jathas these guys were from that would change everything).

S4NGH    541
2 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

It would make sense that you'd have a problem with Sikhs, your one of the, "All religions are equal" type aren't you?

KPS Gill killed innocents Sikhs there and there. Let's compare these Gora Racist Cops to Hindustani cops. When Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhinderwale was going to be arrested the Hindustanis had to meet his demands of an Amritdhari police officer to arrest him; they did that, compare it to racist England and they sent some Goras to pick-up some random brown people to harass. Look at these U.S. statistics on racism: https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

How many Sikhs were wrongfully arrested in 80s and 90s for doing nothing? It was more than 21. England has Sikh cops if they weren't trying to be racist why didn't they sent one of them to prove they aren't racist? The cops also needed to get some quotas to get a promotion and whatnot, but they knew white people were considered too high of a standard so they picked-up 2 Sikhs and 19 who could be criminals. 

But I guess this is done since you clearly showed you hated Sikhs and since I am one you must hate me as well? (Nobody mentioned what Jathas these guys were from that would change everything).

You hit the nail on the head. Gosh you know me so well. Mother?! Is this you?!

Wake up pal.

• Like 1