Huddersfield grooming gang 2 "sikhs"

S4NGH

53 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

What you going to do, go down his house and harass his wife and kids, maybe his parents who have go nothing to do with his illegal activities or were you "just asking".

This has nothing to do with his family. I full sympathise with his mother, wife and children.

But he is answerable to the Guru Khalsa. Any member of society has the right to ask questions.

39 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

That is not his address. He's given the address of a rental home he owns. He lives in Crosland Moor. Amere is also not his full name. Thought he'd be a clever little so and so.

I didnt think Amere was his name, I dont know any punjabis with first name of Amere.

1 hour ago, angelleb said:

I dont believe in harassing women, children or old people but I have got some questions to ask the criminal.

Why are you trying to protect him???

I have no interest in protecting the guy, i'm not a fan of people trying to take the law into their own hand's that's all, you've asked for the address of someone who's facing criminal charges and is going through the legal system, we don't live in a mob rule society, anybody who has the smallest amount of sense will have question's for people who commit heinous crimes like this (including me) but what on earth are you going to ask him, Why he did it?

31 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

This has nothing to do with his family. I full sympathise with his mother, wife and children.

But he is answerable to the Guru Khalsa. Any member of society has the right to ask questions.

Yes he is answerable, but not to us, but to Waheguru, we are just mere servants, to me he's no more a Sikh than Hitler was a humanitarian.

45 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

I have no interest in protecting the guy, i'm not a fan of people trying to take the law into their own hand's that's all, you've asked for the address of someone who's facing criminal charges and is going through the legal system, we don't live in a mob rule society, anybody who has the smallest amount of sense will have question's for people who commit heinous crimes like this (including me) but what on earth are you going to ask him, Why he did it?

Yes he is answerable, but not to us, but to Waheguru, we are just mere servants, to me he's no more a Sikh than Hitler was a humanitarian.

I guess we can agree to disagree then.

• 4 weeks later...
On 18 April 2017 at 3:21 PM, angelleb said:

I didnt think Amere was his name, I dont know any punjabis with first name of Amere.

I find it surprising that "Amere" has been allowed to mask his full identity under a nickname. After all, the court has decreed that his identity and that of the other defendants should be made public. I do not see therefore that there would be anything wrong in disclosing his full name or other aliases - the other defendants have not been able to hide themselves in this way.

His exact address of course is another matter as the court has not put any more than a street name for the bail addresses in the public domain. The defendants solicitors argued that the street names should not be published but the court refused.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 2017-3-30 at 1:24 AM, MisterrSingh said:

They should do the decent thing and convert to Islam. They're more than halfway there. 

you seem to believe uncle ji that all of islam is bad ! 

I used to hate islam and muslims very much until waheguru helped me via a muslim . Some day waheguru ji will send a muslim in your life to help . Then your view will change too 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 2017-4-2 at 2:21 AM, S4NGH said:

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34. Married man, father of two sons. AMRITDHARI Singh.

In our locality here , there was a strapping young amritdhari who was arrested few months ago on the charges of sexual advances towards a girl . People take amrit for the wrong reasons ! They take amrit but don't do baanis and have no discipline . 

• 2 weeks later...

Several posts on this thread imply that they are shocked that the alleged perverts are amritdhari,but I'm not . The examples given by others of convicted offenders are all amritdharis, and generally in life , in my experience i get the impression amritdharis seem on the whole to be much pervier than those who arent amritdhari . Plus ,perhaps this is related, amritdharis seem in general to be a great deal more sexist than non-amritdharis .

So let's have less of the "omg he's an amritdhari ,I can't believe it ! " ,I very much can believe it (and I expect I'm not the only one ). 

2 hours ago, ManjitSinghEsq said:

Several posts on this thread imply that they are shocked that the alleged perverts are amritdhari,but I'm not . The examples given by others of convicted offenders are all amritdharis, and generally in life , in my experience i get the impression amritdharis seem on the whole to be much pervier than those who arent amritdhari . Plus ,perhaps this is related, amritdharis seem in general to be a great deal more sexist than non-amritdharis .

So let's have less of the "omg he's an amritdhari ,I can't believe it ! " ,I very much can believe it (and I expect I'm not the only one ). 

I wouldnt go as far as say say all or most Amritdhari's are that way I would say its opposite its a tiny percentage that give the rest a bad name usually because they are not Sikh inside they have just grown their hair long and beard put a pagh on and thought thats all it takes to be a Khalsa. A true Khalsa a true Sikh of the Guru is one whose behaviour and conduct that Guru Ji would be proud of not one that brings shame to the panth.

And as they say never judge a book by its cover, we just need to look at the likes of KPS Gill and other so called "Sikh" sardar punjab police officers past and present. Most of them are often wolfs in sheeps clothing trying to come across someone trustworthy and decent but often corrupt beyond belief.