Huddersfield grooming gang 2 "sikhs"

S4NGH

23 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Not mine so their names are of zero value to me.

If you're on this forum, I assume you're able to click on the provided link and read the names for yourself. Feel free to post their names if they belong to your community. Open forum brother.

Sikhs are less than 1% of the population. So it won't come as a surprise if statistically less than 1% of criminals happen to be of Sikh background. But what is surprising is how many groomers belong to the other community (in this very case) whose names you seem to be shy to mention here.

31 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Sikhs are less than 1% of the population. So it won't come as a surprise if statistically less than 1% of criminals happen to be of Sikh background. But what is surprising is how many groomers belong to the other community (in this very case) whose names you seem to be shy to mention here.

If it concerns you so, open the link, copy the names, and paste them. Are you capable of that?

I couldn't give a rats <banned word filter activated> about other communities. What is your issue? Am I speaking farsi? This isn't about anyone but the two singhs mentioned. Period.

18 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

If it concerns you so, open the link, copy the names, and paste them. Are you capable of that?

I couldn't give a rats <banned word filter activated> about other communities. What is your issue? Am I speaking farsi? This isn't about anyone but the two singhs mentioned. Period.

I already know which community all the other accused belong to, but you seem too shy to mention their community's name here. Instead you get a mere two guys from our community and acting as if all the Sikhs are just like that other community when it comes to the crime of grooming.

I don't suffer from a phobia of the other community but your attempt at throwing your own community in the mud and saying "look! We're just as dirty as them" isn't working. 

1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

I already know which community all the other accused belong to, but you seem too shy to mention their community's name here. Instead you get a mere two guys from our community and acting as if all the Sikhs are just like that other community when it comes to the crime of grooming.

I don't suffer from a phobia of the other community but your attempt at throwing your own community in the mud and saying "look! We're just as dirty as them" isn't working. 

Yes. That is exactly what I've said isn't it!? Delusional.

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, S4NGH said:

Yes. That is exactly what I've said isn't it!? Delusional.

Don't be an a*ss-kisser to Muslims. If you don't the history of Sikhs being wrongfully accused for stuff; look throughout the history of 80s and 90s in Hindustan where they picked-up random Singhs and Kaurs from streets, (Non-revolutionaries), and started shooting them as if the war was on all Sikhs. 

4 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Google for the first part of your comment.

The latter; no, that really isn't the case. Like I said, 21 seperate charges of rape- not 1 or 2. Use a little intelligence.

You are acting like Goras have never been racist before, so your saying that cops have always looked out with completely pure intentions. There are racist cops, (not all of them), and what the cops here did was pick on some brown people to arrest and show their power, put fake cases like they did in the Subcontinent all these years. Next people like you will be saying KPS Gill was a heart of compassion and Beant Ghadar was some Mahapurukh. Don't be some SJW, Rehatnamas have a history of saying a Sikh should always trust another Sikh.

49. Sikh da itbaar karnaa - Have confidence in a Sikh. (Hukam of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji), you clearly violated it mate.

8 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

So there's no "innocent until proven guilty?" Maybe the Gora racist cops just wanted to pick on some Brown people just to f*ck with them. 

3 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Don't be an a*ss-kisser to Muslims. If you don't the history of Sikhs being wrongfully accused for stuff; look throughout the history of 80s and 90s in Hindustan where they picked-up random Singhs and Kaurs from streets, (Non-revolutionaries), and started shooting them as if the war was on all Sikhs. 

You are acting like Goras have never been racist before, so your saying that cops have always looked out with completely pure intentions. There are racist cops, (not all of them), and what the cops here did was pick on some brown people to arrest and show their power, put fake cases like they did in the Subcontinent all these years. Next people like you will be saying KPS Gill was a heart of compassion and Beant Ghadar was some Mahapurukh. Don't be some SJW, Rehatnamas have a history of saying a Sikh should always trust another Sikh.

49. Sikh da itbaar karnaa - Have confidence in a Sikh. (Hukam of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji), you clearly violated it mate.

I hope you are joking, but unfortunately we all know you aren't. Quite easily the most delusional user on this forum. Actually, I wouldn't even call it delusional at this point, just child like complete lack of logic and intelligence. 

Guest Jacfsing2
3 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I hope you are joking, but unfortunately we all know you aren't. Quite easily the most delusional user on this forum. Actually, I wouldn't even call it delusional at this point, just child like complete lack of logic and intelligence. 

Racism is a real thing; if you don't know that much you've lost it.

Guest Jacfsing2
13 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Oh please, no one has denied the existence of racism. That's not why people are disagreeing with you. Genuinely curious though, how old are you? 12-13?

Has it ever occurred to O.P. that all the people he mentioned were brown an he particularly picked the Sikh ones who could've just been in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong skin color. Don't know what this has to do with it, but I'm 19, I just don't like Sikhs being discriminated against for whatever reason, no body particularly goes out of their way to discriminate Non-Sikhs, heck Jews are basically worshiped especially by the U.S.-Israel alliance. If caring about the respect my people, (Sikhs), get is immature, then I am immature.

58 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Has it ever occurred to O.P. that all the people he mentioned were brown an he particularly picked the Sikh ones who could've just been in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong skin color. Don't know what this has to do with it, but I'm 19, I just don't like Sikhs being discriminated against for whatever reason, no body particularly goes out of their way to discriminate Non-Sikhs, heck Jews are basically worshiped especially by the U.S.-Israel alliance. If caring about the respect my people, (Sikhs), get is immature, then I am immature.

This is laughable. Suddenly, I have an issue with Sikhs. Cray cray my young friend.