S4NGH

Huddersfield grooming gang 2 "sikhs"

85 posts in this topic

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/24-huddersfield-men-2-women-12787499

We're usually really quick to share this sort of news when the culprits belong to other communities but now that the issue has come home, we've conveniently brushed it under the carpet. I see that "sikh youth birmingham" (usually the first to share such posts) is all hush hush about this too- yes they've received the article from yours truly.

Guess who got the gold medal for groomer/rapist/peado/drug dealer?! Yes, Mr Singh. Names below and in article.

Name and shame these dirty scum. Hope they drop their soap many a time in jail.

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape (x21), supply of Class A drugs (x4), supply of Class B drugs, supply of controlled substances with intention to engage in sexual activity, trafficking female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x14), Incite a child to engage in sexual activity (x5), sexual assault by penetration, sexual touching (x3), possession of indecent images of a child (x3), racially aggravated assault and incite a child into prostitution.

Raj Singh Barsran, 33, of Huddersfield. He is charged with sexual touching (x2) and rape.

42 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/24-huddersfield-men-2-women-12787499

We're usually really quick to share this sort of news when the culprits belong to other communities but now that the issue has come home, we've conveniently brushed it under the carpet. I see that "sikh youth birmingham" (usually the first to share such posts) is all hush hush about this too- yes they've received the article from yours truly.

Guess who got the gold medal for groomer/rapist/peado/drug dealer?! Yes, Mr Singh. Names below and in article.

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape (x21), supply of Class A drugs (x4), supply of Class B drugs, supply of controlled substances with intention to engage in sexual activity, trafficking female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x14), Incite a child to engage in sexual activity (x5), sexual assault by penetration, sexual touching (x3), possession of indecent images of a child (x3), racially aggravated assault and incite a child into prostitution.

Raj Singh Barsran, 33, of Huddersfield. He is charged with sexual touching (x2) and rape.

Need to do more then name & shame.... when the opportunity arises REAL singhs & sikhs of mahraj need to get their hands on these 2 & give them a beating so severe they never dare even raise their eyes infront of a woman ever again.... beat them so severely that anyone who even considers doing such lowly acts in the future thinks twice before doing so.

2 people like this

51 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

This isnt the first time there's been a few Indians (both hindu and sikh names) who have been involved in this kinda stuff here and there but thankfully its very few in number and the vast majority are committed by muslim predatory street grooming gangs who deliberately targeted non-muslim girls mostly white girls. Although the vast majority of UK child sex crimes is done by white males if you go by the stats.

End of the day these scumbags you listed above deserved to be named and shamed not just for child sex crimes but also the fact they are involved in drugs. Here we are talking about punjab's youth drowning in drug abuse and we have these scumbags who allegedly are from our community in the west peddling drugs themselves.

On 3/29/2017 at 9:07 PM, Mahakaal96 said:

Need to do more then name & shame.... when the opportunity arises REAL singhs & sikhs of mahraj need to get their hands on these 2 & give them a beating so severe they never dare even raise their eyes infront of a woman ever again.... beat them so severely that anyone who even considers doing such lowly acts in the future thinks twice before doing so.

This is a public forum, whether I agree or not with this statement, you're putting yourself at risk of  authorities questioning you in real life

On 3/29/2017 at 3:21 PM, S4NGH said:

Out of 29 people 2 belong to Sikh background. Why not also post the names of the rest of them. Which community do they belong to?

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Out of 29 people 2 belong to Sikh background. Why not also post the names of the rest of them. Which community do they belong to?

Not mine so their names are of zero value to me.

If you're on this forum, I assume you're able to click on the provided link and read the names for yourself. Feel free to post their names if they belong to your community. Open forum brother.

1 person likes this

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34. Married man, father of two sons. AMRITDHARI Singh.

On 29/03/2017 at 9:07 PM, Mahakaal96 said:

A cap to the head. Why dirty your hands beating these scum.

11 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

A cap to the head. Why dirty your hands beating these scum.

just give them the Theon treatment.

What punishment does the Khalsa Panth dish out for anyone who malign the izzat of a woman? I think we all know. ....

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, DailyMail said:

S4NGH,

How do you know he is married or amritdhari?

Smh at your name.

Closeknit community in Huddersfield. I know a lot more than just his marital status. News spreads like wildfire even with the many attempts to brush it under the carpet.

Edited by S4NGH

6 minutes ago, Koi said:

What punishment does the Khalsa Panth dish out for anyone who malign the izzat of a woman? I think we all know. ....

Let's see how long he gets behind bars.

1 hour ago, Kira said:

just give them the Theon treatment.

Straight over my head. Theon?

Any Sikh doing this grooming/pimping crap can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. 

Scumbag. 

@S4NGH Are you serious? Is this really an Amritdhari? Are you sure. I'm no blind fanboy of Amritdharis but even I'm finding that hard to believe? 

An Amritdhari hanging around with a big crew of tonday pimping out underaged girls? That's some new ish for me - and I thought I'd seen pretty much everything. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Any Sikh doing this grooming/pimping crap can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. 

Scumbag. 

@S4NGH Are you serious? Is this really an Amritdhari? Are you sure. I'm no blind fanboy of Amritdharis but even I'm finding that hard to believe? 

An Amritdhari hanging around with a big crew of tonday pimping out underaged girls? That's some new ish for me - and I thought I'd seen pretty much everything. 

My blood boils as much as yours if not more. All this has taken place in my home town.

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Scumbag. 

Amritdharis do not tremain amritdhari once they commit such offences!!!!!

5 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Amritdharis do not tremain amritdhari once they commit such offences!!!!!

I'm glad we all have a firm grasp of the obvious.

How do you know they weren't wrongfully accused? It happens quite often in the west as well as the east. Honestly I'd highly doubt any Amritdhari was going to do this. In America we got "Innocent till Proven Guilty", don't know what you all have England.

36 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

How do you know they weren't wrongfully accused? It happens quite often in the west as well as the east. Honestly I'd highly doubt any Amritdhari was going to do this. In America we got "Innocent till Proven Guilty", don't know what you all have England.

Fair's fair, that sounds like the kind of liberal delusion i know you don't like when non-Sikhs use the same tactics to deflect criticism. Unless we're looking at an unprecedented miscarriage of justice, it's safe to say they're involved as much as the others. Their respective rap sheets aren't mistakes. Still, i agree, innocent until proven guilty, so we'll have to allow justice to take its course.

Edited by MisterrSingh
1 person likes this

15 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Straight over my head. Theon?

It's a game of thrones reference. Theon Grayjoy was a totally horrible person, he used to treat woman badly and considered himself entitled. He was eventually captured by a really sadistic individual who pretty much tortured him. The highlight was when he cut of theon's genitalia and mailed it to his father with the note "I sent you Theon's favourite toy" 

Hence why the Theon treatment is a term coined by Game of Thrones enthusiasts.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

what about the granthis who have been caught in the past trying to mess with ladies and kids ? weren't they amritdhari at the time and using that Bhes to deflect attention and build false credibility?

Edited by jkvlondon
1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

what about the granthis who have been caught in the past trying to mess with ladies and kids ? weren't they amritdhari at the time and using that Bhes to deflect attention and build false credibility?

Everyone deserves to tried fairly. Regardless what the case, in Hindustan they executed a few Amritdhari Gursikhs for the Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Beadbis. In a fair trial the real people would be brought to justice.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Fair's fair, that sounds like the kind of liberal delusion i know you don't like when non-Sikhs use the same tactics to deflect criticism. Unless we're looking at an unprecedented miscarriage of justice, it's safe to say they're involved as much as the others. Their respective rap sheets aren't mistakes. Still, i agree, innocent until proven guilty, so we'll have to allow justice to take its course.

I don't like many things, but right is right and wrong is wrong, and the grey area is the grey area. In the era of kings and dictatorships there were lots of wrongfully accused people for whatever reason. But I will admit that I don't like the whole system entirely, but it's the best to only Guru Sahib himself being the judge.