Why am i a form of hatred?

Guest Sikho te Jaago

Guest Sikho te Jaago

Hello, I am a Sikh, or at least i think i am. I followed Guru Nanak all the way. I followed the 10 teachers who never taught hatred, but when the last teacher trusted us to carry on our own, i found hatred as my companion in all the upcoming years. I cannot bear someone arguing with me. I cannot be a SIKH who learns, teaches, inner peace. I am tinier than the tinniest particle when compared to the vast universe around me. My gurus showed me the scope of things but i chose to be arrogant and full of ego ignoring my small place in the universe. This could have stopped me from actually expanding my position in the cosmos. My people [correction: All people] faced adversities one way or the other at times. My Guru gave us a reaction strategy. This was supposed to be a small problem that was to be solved and we had to move on. But i mistook that skill as a new world order for my people [thats right, some people became my people now, rest were not even close to equal like me]... 

...to be continued

Guest Jacfsing2

What does this have to do with the tags: singhni, and woman? Please explain the whole story instead of this: 

"...to be continued"

Especially with you being a guest you don't know if it takes 5 seconds and 5 years to get approved on a post.

On 28 March 2017 at 5:52 AM, Guest Sikho te Jaago said:

Hello, I am a Sikh, or at least i think i am. I followed Guru Nanak all the way. I followed the 10 teachers who never taught hatred, but when the last teacher trusted us to carry on our own, i found hatred as my companion in all the upcoming years. I cannot bear someone arguing with me. I cannot be a SIKH who learns, teaches, inner peace. I am tinier than the tinniest particle when compared to the vast universe around me. My gurus showed me the scope of things but i chose to be arrogant and full of ego ignoring my small place in the universe. This could have stopped me from actually expanding my position in the cosmos. My people [correction: All people] faced adversities one way or the other at times. My Guru gave us a reaction strategy. This was supposed to be a small problem that was to be solved and we had to move on. But i mistook that skill as a new world order for my people [thats right, some people became my people now, rest were not even close to equal like me]... 

...to be continued

Yeh ego is the falling point of many