Hatred towards Taksal/Budha Dal

WJKK WJKF,

couldn't help but catch up with Jagowale vs Dhadrianwale

and realised many people dislike taksalis, calling them aggressive, illogical, "hot-minded".

Has this become a general trend? Seems people prefer to follow the professors/"khalsa" from colleges, following SGPC's maryada (won't call it Akal Thakat Maryada)

1 hour ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

WJKK WJKF,

couldn't help but catch up with Jagowale vs Dhadrianwale

and realised many people dislike taksalis, calling them aggressive, illogical, "hot-minded".

Has this become a general trend? Seems people prefer to follow the professors/"khalsa" from colleges, following SGPC's maryada (won't call it Akal Thakat Maryada)

there are some who are being illogical and also aggressive to specific people e.g. Dhumma, Ajnala, Jagowale All badmouthing Dhadrianwale this came after Dhadrianwale called Dhumma a sarkari sant because of the way he has been acting in relation to Badal /RSS people  (compliant and servile) which is open for all to see. Then a murder plot was hatched against Dhadrianwale because apparently questioning Dhumma is equivalent to attacking the Taksal. IT'S NOT   the Taksal is Guru ji's creation to stand for all time whereas this guy is not.

This is the starting point of the attack on Dhadrianwale's parchaar:

Dhadrianwale survived but unfortunately another parcharik Singh was killed ... so Dhumma started justifying the attack instead of condemning  it as the anti-sikh activity it is  bhraa-maar.

This was organised by a group of Fanboys in the Taksal at the constant twisting of words of Dhumma , if this was tried in London Dhumma would be done for conspiracy by inciting criminal acts. 

Now we have Ajnala standing up in Hazoori of Guru ji and speaking all sorts of rubbish about Dhadrianwale - about how he soiled himself etc etc. foul language was used . 

No response from Dhadrianwale in the negative,but due to sangat pressure came online to apologise:

lately Dhadrianwale did this parchaar:

For which Lately, Ajnala has been taking his gang of saathis to extract an apology from Dhadrianwale by blocking Parmeshvar Dwar , sounds more like mafia tactics than sitting down calmly and doing vichar , finding a solution. Then these two videos came out :

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

there are some who are being illogical and also aggressive to specific people e.g. Dhumma, Ajnala, Jagowale All badmouthing Dhadrianwale this came after Dhadrianwale called Dhumma a sarkari sant because of the way he has been acting in relation to Badal /RSS people  (compliant and servile) which is open for all to see. Then a murder plot was hatched against Dhadrianwale because apparently questioning Dhumma is equivalent to attacking the Taksal. IT'S NOT   the Taksal is Guru ji's creation to stand for all time whereas this guy is not.

This is the starting point of the attack on Dhadrianwale's parchaar:

Dhadrianwale survived but unfortunately another parcharik Singh was killed ... so Dhumma started justifying the attack instead of condemning  it as the anti-sikh activity it is  bhraa-maar.

This was organised by a group of Fanboys in the Taksal at the constant twisting of words of Dhumma , if this was tried in London Dhumma would be done for conspiracy by inciting criminal acts. 

Now we have Ajnala standing up in Hazoori of Guru ji and speaking all sorts of rubbish about Dhadrianwale - about how he soiled himself etc etc. foul language was used . 

No response from Dhadrianwale in the negative,but due to sangat pressure came online to apologise:

lately Dhadrianwale did this parchaar:

For which Lately, Ajnala has been taking his gang of saathis to extract an apology from Dhadrianwale by blocking Parmeshvar Dwar , sounds more like mafia tactics than sitting down calmly and doing vichar , finding a solution. Then these two videos came out :

Bhai Ajnala is actually not lying about the whole issue of being soiled but he is not with dhumma, he disagreed clearly with the way they attacked on dhadrianwale.

at the same time, dhadrianwale has the duty to not let manmat be influenced into their parchar. They have been quoting sgpc sources and sources from "Mahinder singh josh" who is anti Dasam granth's charitaropkyan and has destructed great deals of history.

Together, none of the parties are correct, wrong in their own ways and both seem to be the puppets of Badalsss 

15 minutes ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

Bhai Ajnala is actually not lying about the whole issue of being soiled but he is not with dhumma, he disagreed clearly with the way they attacked on dhadrianwale.

at the same time, dhadrianwale has the duty to not let manmat be influenced into their parchar. They have been quoting sgpc sources and sources from "Mahinder singh josh" who is anti Dasam granth's charitaropkyan and has destructed great deals of history.

Together, none of the parties are correct, wrong in their own ways and both seem to be the puppets of Badalsss 

Dhadrianwale has consistently been besieged and harassed by punjab police during all major events whilst Badal was in charge, he is plain speaking and does call out people with dodgy behaviour . He was the only one to speak up for Jaswinder Singh and his brother who were falsely blamed for the beadbhi of Guru ji.

Ajnala started off OK dealing with beadbhi issues etc but since he was placed as Jathedar I haven't seen him doing anything in a positive light , just being 'salty' to others. I would have thought he would have more power to his elbow to get the Beadbhi stopped.

Why Taksali brothers are being this way is not clear , they should be able to resolve the issues peaceably and in a civilised manner .

18 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

How do you know he pissed himself? Were you there? Or did someone there reveal this?

This was a really below the belt strike at a fellow gursikh , when he should have been denouncing the attack and the disrespect to the maryada of chabeel , he shamelessly carried on like this instead of thinking about the feelings of The Dead SIngh's family. So Bad ... 

6 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Dhadrianwale and panthpreet sinh set up the Sikh protestors when the police opened fire on the Sikh protesters.  Dhadrianwale and panthpreet hopped in police vehicles and were taken to safety by the police.  These two lead the Sikh protesters to be slaughtered.

Dhadrianwale is a sheep.

honestly so many are shady I've given up on them all and decided that only Guru ji is worth listening to , they are all driving the panth off the edge with their scheming and arguments ... 

I only knew about the thing now because someone posted it on my feed , frankly the sooner we get rid of single jathedar and replaced with Panj SInghs of high avasta at each takht the better. This mess just makes people reluctant to get more involved in sikhi because if the amritdhari people are so low-down no holds barred fighting all the time what's the point ?

BTW Panthpreet always set the hairs on my neck on edge, serious bad energy ...the eyes say it all

Ranjit is too concerned with his image ... 

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

honestly so many are shady I've given up on them all and decided that only Guru ji is worth listening to , they are all driving the panth off the edge with their scheming and arguments ... 

I only knew about the thing now because someone posted it on my feed , frankly the sooner we get rid of single jathedar and replaced with Panj SInghs of high avasta at each takht the better. This mess just makes people reluctant to get more involved in sikhi because if the amritdhari people are so low-down no holds barred fighting all the time what's the point ?

The concept of not airing one's dirty laundry in public is alien to these people. These are meant to be our spiritual betters! And it's being played out online for that sweet YouTube money. ?  How much more do they need? 

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

Dhadrianwale has consistently been besieged and harassed by punjab police during all major events whilst Badal was in charge, he is plain speaking and does call out people with dodgy behaviour . He was the only one to speak up for Jaswinder Singh and his brother who were falsely blamed for the beadbhi of Guru ji.

Ajnala started off OK dealing with beadbhi issues etc but since he was placed as Jathedar I haven't seen him doing anything in a positive light , just being 'salty' to others. I would have thought he would have more power to his elbow to get the Beadbhi stopped.

Why Taksali brothers are being this way is not clear , they should be able to resolve the issues peaceably and in a civilised manner .

Agreed 

but after the beadbi his parchar changed and he started sounding like panthpreet. Perhaps because he supported dhadrianwale.

at the same time, the actions a few "taksalis" has altered the image and reputation of the other in punjab and outside.