Hatred towards Taksal/Budha Dal

2 hours ago, Kira said:

I've not kept up to date with Ranjit Singh's doing but from what I heard he was a staunch support of Dasam Granth. Has that changed now?

questions were only brought up after the chabeel attack as a form of justification but I've never seen or heard  anything to back up the accusation

On 3/27/2017 at 8:34 PM, Khalistanisinghni said:

WJKK WJKF,

couldn't help but catch up with Jagowale vs Dhadrianwale

and realised many people dislike taksalis, calling them aggressive, illogical, "hot-minded".

Has this become a general trend? Seems people prefer to follow the professors/"khalsa" from colleges, following SGPC's maryada (won't call it Akal Thakat Maryada)

Having seen it with my own eyes over the years.

Taksalis in general, if not all are always occupied with maryada controversies.

Then there is hate for other who do mool mantar till Gurparsad/'shorter rehraas' or those who follow a different maryada than theirs.

What I find most disturbing is the "hate" modern day taksalis harbor in their heart for other Sikhs who maybe different from them in 1 way another. AND think there is nothing wrong with it.

Just look at the way AJNALA(video) is spewing foul language on others in this thread.

What is the point of fighting the whole panth about mool mantar? when even "NIRVAIR" from mool mantar doesnt even sink into your heart ?

Being a Taksalan yourself. Just look at the language you used in the last sentence. You have the "US vs. them/the others mentality" . Just pause for a second. and >REFLECT<

---------------------------

I wasnt born into a Gursikh family. When I learnt about sikhi, i was mostly around taksalis.

Nothing fascinated me about Sikhi.

If I look at the taksalis i have got to know in my life. Nothing in them, inspires me to be a better Sikh.

Its when I left Taksali circles , its when I realized what Gurmat Naam was through dya of Satguroo.

Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj became my reason to want to be a Sikh, not any group.

4 hours ago, guruvah said:

Having seen it with my own eyes over the years.

Taksalis in general, if not all are always occupied with maryada controversies.

Then there is hate for other who do mool mantar till Gurparsad/'shorter rehraas' or those who follow a different maryada than theirs.

What I find most disturbing is the "hate" modern day taksalis harbor in their heart for other Sikhs who maybe different from them in 1 way another. AND think there is nothing wrong with it.

Just look at the way AJNALA(video) is spewing foul language on others in this thread.

What is the point of fighting the whole panth about mool mantar? when even "NIRVAIR" from mool mantar doesnt even sink into your heart ?

Being a Taksalan yourself. Just look at the language you used in the last sentence. You have the "US vs. them/the others mentality" . Just pause for a second. and >REFLECT<

---------------------------

I wasnt born into a Gursikh family. When I learnt about sikhi, i was mostly around taksalis.

Nothing fascinated me about Sikhi.

If I look at the taksalis i have got to know in my life. Nothing in them, inspires me to be a better Sikh.

Its when I left Taksali circles , its when I realized what Gurmat Naam was through dya of Satguroo.

Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj became my reason to want to be a Sikh, not any group.

All I have is:

1. Go listen to katha by taksalis 

2. Go check the meaning of versus 

3. Taksalan isn't a word

4. You sound missionary, congragulations. (Taste your medicine)

7 hours ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

All I have is:

1. Go listen to katha by taksalis 

2. Go check the meaning of versus 

3. Taksalan isn't a word

4. You sound missionary, congragulations. (Taste your medicine)

Regarding your accusation on me as a 'missionary'. I am actually pro- Dasam Bani & consider missionaries as nindaks of Satguroo.

Missionaries being nindaks of Naam & Gurbani have been cursed in various places in gurbani.

Why hate people who whom SatGuroo himself has cursed due to their deeds?

If anything, you just demonstrated how hate fueled viciously slanderous modern day taksalis are. Nor do you see any shame of accusing other Sikhs of heresy without evidence.

When you release hate out to the world, you are unlikely receive any love from others either.

Then Taksalis like you wonder in threads like this. "Why people dont like us?O:)"

Seriously:/

23 minutes ago, guruvah said:

Regarding your accusation on me as a 'missionary'. I am actually pro- Dasam Bani & consider missionaries as nindaks of Satguroo.

Missionaries being nindaks of Naam & Gurbani have been cursed in various places in gurbani.

If anything, you just demonstrated how hate fueled viciously slanderous modern day taksalis are. Nor do you see any shame of accusing other Sikhs of heresy without evidence.

When you release hate out to the world, you are unlikely receive any love from others either.

Then Taksalis like you wonder in threads like this. "Why people dont like us?O:)"

When the shoe is on the other foot you cry wolf.  You have demonstrated how hateful you are for labelling all of taksal as bad because your own family is bad.  Pakhand kirtan jatha don't even know who their Guru is.  Putting women up as punj pyare, what's next for pakhand kirtan katha....

1 hour ago, guruvah said:

How is it hate to teach people the importance of maryada? I don't people like you. Taksalis use both love, encouragement and force (to some extent) and people like you degrade them. Who cares if you are pro-dasam Granth, even dhunda says he believes in dasam granth. 

Taksalis (most of them) are loved by guru ji, needless of your love. 

Btw The mughal emperors were also led to the the wrong side by the lord, guru ji fought them. Injustice is within hukam but mahapurkhs fight against it as well. STOP USING YOUR NARROW MIND TO INTERPRET GURU JI's BANI. Thank you.

wow Honestly?

what happened to the brotherhood and sisterhood  the small differences in maryada between the two mentioned jatha NEVER stopped the mutual respect and brotherhood between our mahapurakhs should we not take their example ? Panth is built with love and understanding not nitpicking and hatred ...

Leave it to the mudslingers who we recognise as deluded and not serving the panth's betterment to be stupid and mouth off  let's not join them  please  Otherwise they win at their game...

2 hours ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

How is it hate to teach people the importance of maryada? I don't people like you. Taksalis use both love, encouragement and force (to some extent) and people like you degrade them. Who cares if you are pro-dasam Granth, even dhunda says he believes in dasam granth. 

Taksalis (most of them) are loved by guru ji, needless of your love. 

Btw The mughal emperors were also led to the the wrong side by the lord, guru ji fought them. Injustice is within hukam but mahapurkhs fight against it as well. STOP USING YOUR NARROW MIND TO INTERPRET GURU JI's BANI. Thank you.

Correction GURSIKHS are loved by Guru ji ... you are a gursikh first and foremost your allegiance is to Guru Granth Sahib ji and Guru PANTH ji (that is ALL gursikhs). Jathe are low down on the consideration just like skin colour, nationality etc REHIT and Shudh Hirda come higher than that , that is what Guru ji sees .