How Would Sita or Draupadi Have Filed Harassment Cases Today?

singhbj singh

On 27/03/2017 at 11:25 AM, Bundha said:

Guru Nanak Dev Ji presides over Kaal Yug.

Bhagwan Krishan Ji presided over Dwapar Yug.

Siri Raam Chandra Ji presided over Tratar Yug.

Bhavan Avatar presided over Sat Yug.

Those with little knowledge will spew disrespect from their mouths under the guise that they are, O' such true gursikhs, but will regret their actions for many  many lifetimes.

Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji always presided over creation.  No one can ever give mukti other than Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji.

On 29/03/2017 at 8:54 AM, Guest Harleen said:

Kira ji, I don't think u have more chardikala avastha than sant ishar singh, sant bhindrawale, and all other chardikala saints

if u listen to chardikala saints, when they talk about sri raam and krishan, they talk with full respect 

Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji said Vishnu etc all pretend to be one with god. But in reality they can't even comprehend God. Yes there are attributes to respect Avtars about, but there are also flaws which are extremely dangerous.

Guru Granth sahib ji has many many lines about these old avtaars, if u got one line for krishan as criticism u will find many lines for them too for respect

they are used as examples, the line u mentioned above is written just to tell us that dont worship krishan but worship God, 

There's not a single Line in Gurbani that praises these Deities. I have no idea where you got this information from.

-about the bhagats-

All of them worshipped the one formless God. Not Vishnu, Namdev's bani is completely misunderstood. Garuda has multiple meanings, not just the bird. The argument that because the Bhagats started in various sects and religions so belonged to them all their lives is completely false. They became the followers of God, not those sects.

God is beant beant and beant , we have no idea whats going on outside universe, there is not only one method to meet God, there are trillions and trillions of ways to meet God however Sikhism is one of them.

That's a completely narrow way of looking at it. The world is composed of Atoms, all the arrangements are different but that doesn't make the composure of Atoms suddenly different. The Aztecs and Mayans used to perform human sacrifices daily, will you argue they'd meet god? That its a way to meet god?

u dnt know the avastha of sri krishan and sri raam so be respectul as being disrespectful to high awastha avtaar can take u many many janams back 

There's a difference between being disrespectful and saying the truth. If Gurbani is calling them insects then is that disrespectful? Was Guru Gobind Singh Ji saying that the Devta worship Power rather than god being disrespectful? If I started insulting them by swearing at them, calling them all sorts of horrible names (for example that very awful swear word being with f ) then yeah I am insulting them and yes that is wrong. But all I've said is they are lost in power and ego, which Gurbani a tests to. I think you need to differentiate between being disrespectful and speaking the truth.