How Would Sita or Draupadi Have Filed Harassment Cases Today?

singhbj singh

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

Guru ji consider Drupadi's bhagati her saving grace ... I agree the whole dharma is skewed in the opposite direction to which it started off . India was a nation of Devi worshippers not Devte . Even our Bengali friend from uni goes back home to join in the Devi ' Kali' pooja . The Northern people brought in an era of dev worship by creating heroes out of historical characters with dubious ethics .

iirc most of the Veds and texts that protray Vishnu as the supreme lord came about in the 11th century. The Devi Markande Puranas and such all predate it. 

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, Kira said:

To be fair, I still don't get why Sita stepped out of the Line that Lakshman drew. A random passerby in the middle of the jungle comes and alarm bells didn't ring? 

What this has to do with her treatment I don't know, (people despite being Sikh still having this thinking on keeping women as 2nd class citizens), also Ram is a disgrace to his descendants, (the legendary Sodhis and Bedis), for kicking Sita out of the home because a few people in his kingdom suggested she was bad; and Ram also killed a Dalit for doing Bhagti. Draupadi was just forced to be shared by that <banned word filter activated> piece of Arjun and was equally abused by her mother-in-law, and all of her "husbands", and how they sold her to their cousins to rape; and all this happened near Punjab; which would later be known by the ones who freed women from Abdali. Ram and Arjun both would be terrible sh*thole excuses for husbands: if I heard my any female relative of mine would be going into their abusive houses; I'd not only cut the Rishta, but warn other people, maybe give Ram a few ways to learn not to mess with Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh's kids.

Guest Harleen

It seems that u guys are making fun of old avatars. Plz be respectful to them as they were the avatars of their time

there are lots of avatars(mentioned in our gurbani)

1. Guru avtar: like our gurus who come to make people more bhagati side

2.  Nit avatar: also called brahmgianis or mahapurkhs etc who come and go on earth and take lakhs of paapis with them to sachkhand by updesh

3. Namit avatar:  like sri ram and sri krishna, God sent them for some specific namit( motive)

why sita steeped the line

why was ravan not married to sita

etc these are the questions u guys are commenting above, thats how God made the story

ravan had to be killed, thats namit of sri ram, ravan was a good boy( as he didn't forced sita) but on the other side he was merciless man 1000000 times more paapi than mr.hitler

DO NOT MAKE FUN IF ANY PURATAN AVATAR, they were sent by God

thanks

Guru Nanak Dev Ji presides over Kaal Yug.

Bhagwan Krishan Ji presided over Dwapar Yug.

Siri Raam Chandra Ji presided over Tratar Yug.

Bhavan Avatar presided over Sat Yug.

Those with little knowledge will spew disrespect from their mouths under the guise that they are, O' such true gursikhs, but will regret their actions for many  many lifetimes.

12 minutes ago, Bundha said:

Those with little knowledge will spew disrespect from their mouths under the guise that they are, O' such true gursikhs, but will regret their actions for many  many lifetimes.

Bhavan  avtar , haven't heard much about Him any recommended sites to find out more?

1 hour ago, Bundha said:

If they resided over the various Yugs then they were perfect and worthy of total praise. Yet Gurbani constantly criticises them. They fell to ego and their desires, while I agree that this thread is definitely in bad taste the True Satguru of all the ages was Akaal himself. All of these avtars died and faced death. There are millions like them.  Gurbani calls them insects, saying they resided over a Yug because they displayed their supernatural powers and performed great feats isn't 100% accurate. They came and did their jobs but at the same time they added to the deterioration of the age too. Minus Guru Nanak Dev Ji of course.

Gurbani criticizes them, Guru Ji criticizes them. What avasta, what tapasia, what naam simran do we have that we feel we can criticize them?

Please go ahead, bad mouth them to your hearts content. You think your Guru will be pleased with you? He tells you to see Him in all, and these were His avatars , sent by Him.

8 minutes ago, Bundha said:

Gurbani criticizes them, Guru Ji criticizes them. What avasta, what tapasia, what naam simran do we have that we feel we can criticize them?

So we should stop reading Batichar Natek then? Should we stop reading Akal Ustat, both where they call them insects?  You do that. While you are there go through SGGSJ and start cutting out the stuff which criticises them.

8 minutes ago, Bundha said:

Please go ahead, bad mouth them to your hearts content. You think your Guru will be pleased with you? He tells you to see Him in all, and these were His avatars , sent by Him.

Badmouthing them would be if I called them swear words. If I said they were deluded in maya, that isn't me badmouthing them. That's me speaking from Gurbani. What you're telling me to do is ignore the Gurbani that speaks against them because its naughty for you. T