How Would Sita or Draupadi Have Filed Harassment Cases Today?

singhbj singh

Guest Jacfsing2
32 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

I'm going to recommend you stop with the sexist articles; you are already starting to look like a troll, Ahalya was completely guilty for being a fool. Indra isn't even that smart of a Pakhandi, he had to ask for a woman for help; while she was showering; Indra is a pervert by any standard.

firstly Sita would have married Ravan as he was the best archer in the syvambar but he got tricked by the lies of Ram Chander that his Kingdom was on fire and needed his attention... 

Then Ravan's sister proposed the idea that she would be married to Lakhsman who cut off her nose 

only after this did Rakash kidnapped Sita  ...to teach Ram  lesson but did he force himself on her ? NO so he was not the demon that people make him out to be . Did he disfigure Sita ? no  again he did no hatya.

Her husband didn't rescue her but sent Hanuman to do his dirty work , after she gets back Sita is the one who gets kicked out despite passing the tests her BIL and husband give her.

Most of the Hindu Pantheon are shown to be guilty of huge ahankar and kaam  they are just as prone to Maya as humans  , often resorting to deceit to get their way, does this make anyone feel that deceit is being shown as acceptable as long as you can get away with it ...then blame the girl .

How can anyone with a right thinking mind think any of these jokers are great role models let alone worthy of worship?

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I sorry but is it against sanathan dharma to engage your brain as a female.

Back to the kitchen for you, go make me some Parathas with Dahi and Saag.

On topic: I actually do think this article is in bad taste. They are mocking Sita and Drupadi and despite their faults they bore witness to miracles we've not even seen in our life times (atleast in Drupadi's case).

5 minutes ago, Kira said:

Back to the kitchen for you, go make me some Parathas with Dahi and Saag.

On topic: I actually do think this article is in bad taste. They are mocking Sita and Drupadi and despite their faults they bore witness to miracles we've not even seen in our life times (atleast in Drupadi's case).

Guru ji consider Drupadi's bhagati her saving grace ... I agree the whole dharma is skewed in the opposite direction to which it started off . India was a nation of Devi worshippers not Devte . Even our Bengali friend from uni goes back home to join in the Devi ' Kali' pooja . The Northern people brought in an era of dev worship by creating heroes out of historical characters with dubious ethics .

BTW : I have tardka vali masar dal , chips sabji and rice , will do?