SIKH WOMEN GATHER AT MAI BHAGO RETREAT

2 hours ago, Kira said:

Woman can give physical birth. Men cant. Men can give Spiritual birth while woman cant. Equality is there.The rehitnama says Khanda da Amrit, now you're lying through your teeth.

A woman can't give birth unless a man plants his seed (desire) inside her... just like Adh Shakti Maya can't create anything until parmeshvar gives hukam of his desire to expand.

The translation says 'khande ki pahul'.. I've attached pic so you can see for yourself. 

2 hours ago, Kira said:

The Rehitnama says all woman are the body of deceit. You believe it so you must believe Mata Gujri was a deceitful woman. Stop flipping this into a Dasam Bani thing, that's a completely different line altogether since Charitropakhyan contains stories about MAN and WOMAN. The bani explores how important womans roles are in society and how important men are too.

The rehitnama also warns against keeping sangat with certain types of men.... just like Dasam Bani does

2 hours ago, Kira said:

So once again, if you believe that Rehitnama you also believe that all of the Guru Sahib's Mahaals were deceitful woman and shouldn't be trusted. If you don't believe that then you believe this rehitnama is wrong. So which is it? if you think that the Rehitnama is right then you also believe that all the woman that married Guru Sahib's physical forms were deceitful beings. Is that what you believe about them? its a Yes or No answer. If you don't then you don't believe this rehitnama is completely legit, if you do then God help you for insulting the very woman who helped build up sikh institutes and gave their own lives for Sikhi.

If you want to put the Mehals of Guru Sahib on the same level as your average wordly woman then that's your choice.

If maryada at Hazur Sahib is so wrong then how is it that sikhi is flourishing in that area? Almost every sikh is kesadhari & shasterdhari. They have Prakash & unwavering love & devotion to Dasam Pita's Bani. No Muslim or non sikh even dares to smoke for miles around Hazur Sahib. 

Compare that to Panjab... where the 'mainstream' maryada is followed... no Prakash of Dasam Granth at any Takhat... hardly any kesadhari youth left... alcohol & tobacco being consumed & sold within walking distance of Gurdwaras... including Harimandir Sahib.... The proof is in the pudding as they say... how can it be that the place that is following manmat is flourishing but the place that is following so called real maryada is in a pathetic state? 

IMG_1987.PNG

22 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

The translation says 'khande ki pahul'.. I've attached pic so you can see for yourself. 

Which isn't the same as Kirpan. So try again.

The rehitnama also warns against keeping sangat with certain types of men.... just like Dasam Bani does

Men of bad character. yet it doesn't say all men are the embodiment of deceit. 

If you want to put the Mehals of Guru Sahib on the same level as your average wordly woman then that's your choice.

It isn't my choice. The Maryada says that all woman are the embodiment of deceit. So tell me why it shouldn't be uphold. Guru Gobind Singh Ji wasn't above his Maryada, he kept it to a fault. You're the one who refuses to answer whether you think they were the embodiments of deceit. The rehit says this. Rehit is equally for anyone. There's no footnote that says "excluding this person and that". Not a single Brahmgyani or Mahapurkh took a rehit and said "this part is for you guys but not me" they all followed it to the dot. So once again. Try again. All you're trying to do now is insult the very rehit you keep trying to protect.

"A Gursikh should never trust a woman, neither his own nor another's. Never entrust a secret to them. Regard them as the embodiment of deceit"

I'm asking you a legit question, do you think that the Mother of the Khalsa should be called the deceitful woman in this rehitnama? If you don't then congratulations. You don't think this rehit is legit. 

You wanted an older translation of Bhai Chaupa Singh Ji's rehit and you got one. You're the one deciding to keep trusting the words of a known non-sikh controversial figure over the words of a Scholar who devoted his life to studying Sikhi.

If maryada at Hazur Sahib is so wrong then how is it that sikhi is flourishing in that area? Almost every sikh is kesadhari & shasterdhari. They have Prakash & unwavering love & devotion to Dasam Pita's Bani. No Muslim or non sikh even dares to smoke for miles around Hazur Sahib. 

Compare that to Panjab... where the 'mainstream' maryada is followed... no Prakash of Dasam Granth at any Takhat... hardly any kesadhari youth left... alcohol & tobacco being consumed & sold within walking distance of Gurdwaras... including Harimandir Sahib.... The proof is in the pudding as they say... how can it be that the place that is following manmat is flourishing but the place that is following so called real maryada is in a pathetic state? 

Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji didn't follow that Maryada. Nor did Sant Jarnail Singh Ji. Nor did Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji. Cry all you want but Hazoor Sahib sits away and follows their own manmats. Not my words but the words of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji. 

The mess that was created in Punjab isn't the fault of any Maryada but of the people who barely know anything about Sikhi.

Guest Jacfsing2
33 minutes ago, Kira said:

Which isn't the same as Kirpan. So try again.

Men of bad character. yet it doesn't say all men are the embodiment of deceit. 

It isn't my choice. The Maryada says that all woman are the embodiment of deceit. So tell me why it shouldn't be uphold. Guru Gobind Singh Ji wasn't above his Maryada, he kept it to a fault. You're the one who refuses to answer whether you think they were the embodiments of deceit. The rehit says this. Rehit is equally for anyone. There's no footnote that says "excluding this person and that". Not a single Brahmgyani or Mahapurkh took a rehit and said "this part is for you guys but not me" they all followed it to the dot. So once again. Try again. All you're trying to do now is insult the very rehit you keep trying to protect.

"A Gursikh should never trust a woman, neither his own nor another's. Never entrust a secret to them. Regard them as the embodiment of deceit"

I'm asking you a legit question, do you think that the Mother of the Khalsa should be called the deceitful woman in this rehitnama? If you don't then congratulations. You don't think this rehit is legit. 

You wanted an older translation of Bhai Chaupa Singh Ji's rehit and you got one. You're the one deciding to keep trusting the words of a known non-sikh controversial figure over the words of a Scholar who devoted his life to studying Sikhi.

Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji didn't follow that Maryada. Nor did Sant Jarnail Singh Ji. Nor did Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji. Cry all you want but Hazoor Sahib sits away and follows their own manmats. Not my words but the words of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji. 

The mess that was created in Punjab isn't the fault of any Maryada but of the people who barely know anything about Sikhi.

Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru!:waheguru: 

58 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

The rehatnama you endorse doesn't distinguish between Mehals of Guru Sahib and average woman.  It says a woman should not be trusted and goes further to say a man should not trust his own woman.  Therefore your rahatnama is saying not to trust Mehals of Guru Sahib.  You are thick headed, you are the very definition of stupidity.   I take back what I said about you and poster harkiran having the same intellect.  You have proven today, you are the champion of stupidity.  Your award is waiting for you in the court of Dharam Raj.    

On 3/26/2017 at 7:16 AM, HarkiranKaur said:

This is a formal warning. Questioning Dasam Granth Sahib will not be allowed on this forum. Guide to follow for future posts.

As such future posts will be reported to an Admin and at their discretion they would do as they like.