SIKH WOMEN GATHER AT MAI BHAGO RETREAT

9 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

so in your perfect male utopia model women are the low caste. Here to serve you and do you laundry and cook for you and endure pregnancy after pregnancy for you going through excruciating pain and physical torture to give you (preferably) a male child.

asatkiran what does this mean? from SSGS:

ਜਿਉ ਪੁਰਖੈ ਘਰਿ ਭਗਤੀ ਨਾਰਿ ਹੈ ਅਤਿ ਲੋਚੈ ਭਗਤੀ ਭਾਇ
ਬਹੁ ਰਸ ਸਾਲਣੇ ਸਵਾਰਦੀ ਖਟ ਰਸ ਮੀਠੇ ਪਾਇ .
ਤਿਉ ਬਾਣੀ ਭਗਤ ਸਲਾਹਦੇ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੈ ਚਿਤੁ ਲਾਇ

I have asked you twice before but you didnt want to answer. Whats the reason?

9 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

maybe we should be like Muslim women now locked at home most of the time and go out with male chaperones and wear large black tents with a mesh to look through,

IN the UK, the largest number of converts to Islam are women from middle-class. Educated, career-minded women. It's best not to speak of hindu or muslims women as you are quite fond of doing, but stick to sikh women. That's what this thread is all about.

4 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

You are forgetting some prominent Sikh women who took Amrit in 1699. Not to mention the spy to the Mughal emperor who was present wrote in his book (in Persian) that many thousands of men AND women took baptism by the sword that day.

That letter from the spy is no evidence. There is no such letter that exists at this time. Nor is ther any copy of any such letter existing. However something that you should be able to verify more easily is the "some prominent women", you talk of. Let's have some names.

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I was taught by my mother( the product of generations of wise Gursikh women) that ALL family relationships can be enabled or disabled by a woman's attitude ,

As a male, I was taught the same thing by my mother.

3 hours ago, Kira said:

Post the actual handwritten Gurmukhi on here you muppet.

She can't. She can't read Gurmukhi beyond single letters, and she relies on translations. Her way of provinding evidence is to copy and paste from very dubious sources.

3 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Yes it's in the Punjabi version as well. Just google it. 

There you go. Point proven.

2 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Oh great advice... if a Kaur wants to have a better life and be seen as same status as Singh's she should recite sukhmani Sahib and then commit suicide hoping to be reborn as a male? What stupid and dangerous advice!!! You know I actually know someone who tried that!? She was so fed up with how Singh's treat Kaur's and turn noses down at us that she did just that. She recited sukhmani Sahib then downed a bunch of pills hoping to wake Up as a baby boy. great advice!!!!

What a liar. Whenever a female takes tdrastic action over anything you will relate it to male chauvinism. I'm sure there was someone so outside of their mind that they needed to recite Sukhmani Sahib (which calms all minds) to commit suicide. Stop lying. I know it's hard for you but at least try!

2 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

WOW... you literally have no shame do you??!

Nowhere did I mention suicide & Sant Ji certainly didn't say a woman should recite Sukhmani Sahib then commit suicide so she can be re-born as a man. You should really have some standards and not try to distort so shamelessly.

the disgraceful level of deceit, lies & low level intellect on this forum gives an indication of why our panth is screwed. 

You are 100% right. asatkiran has no shame. She really likes to put words in peoples mouths and overhype anything they write. God knows what kind of a fool Balbir is, to put up with this nonsense.

She was refered to as "the deceitful one" on sikhawareness. She can't change.

1 hour ago, HarkiranKaur said:

When you tell women that:

1 their guru thinks less of them than inghs

Nobody tells them that. the only ones who have started t is people like yourself, who want to be seen as some kind of saviour. white saviour syndrome. The great white (fat) woman coming to save these poor brown women.

49 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

if Amrit is necessary step spiritually speaking to merge with Waheguru then why would he not give it to women?

Amrit is not a necessary step to spritually merge with waheguru.

5 hours ago, Kira said:

Post the actual handwritten Gurmukhi on here you muppet. He was a Singh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, He had his caste destroyed. what vile thoughts you have that someone who lived with Guru Gobind Singh Ji and fought with him had aspects of Hindumat on him. Your logic is so sound, I guess Guru Amar Das Ji (while he was Bhai Amar Das Ji) had his hindumat influence on him. So please. 

"It" can't read punjabi, "it" can only blow air.  Mahakaal is the same but opposite end.  In a previous thread he claimed Buddha dal and hazur sahib gave kirpan Amrit to women and by doing so they are following Chaupa singh rehatname.  When it was pointed out bhai chaupa singh rehatname do not mention giving women kirpan Amrit, he turned into a morph version of harkiran, the "it".  By his own stupidity he took his own argument and gave the sangat here how flawed it is. Since chaupa singh does not say to do kirpan Amrit to women and Buddha dal and hazur sahib  does, then these two groups are not following the so called first rehat of bhai chaupa singh.  When pointed out bhai jeevan singh has written down the account of what happened on 1699, he ran away with his tail between his legs.  An honest man wanting to get the full picture would look up bhai jeevan singh's account.  But he hates women and only wants to use them as his toys. On the other side we have the "it" I say "it" because "it" refuses to accept their are genders in Sikhi.  "It" goes by the name harkiran and  "it" can't read punjabi yet claims to know what is gurmat.  "It" will not answer the question of, if gender or physical characteristics such as deformity does not matter, then why cant men with cut limbs be part of punj pyare?  "It" also refuses to explain sgpc rehat maryada not allowing transgender in punj pyare therefore they have not held up to the "feminist standard of "equality".  Mahakaal and harkiran are the viruses in khalsa panth cut from the same cloth.  They are uneducated and have verbal diarrhea.  

27 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

"It" can't read punjabi, "it" can only blow air.  Mahakaal is the same but opposite end.  In a previous thread he claimed Buddha dal and hazur sahib gave kirpan Amrit to women and by doing so they are following Chaupa singh rehatname.  When it was pointed out bhai chaupa singh rehatname do not mention giving women kirpan Amrit, he turned into a morph version of harkiran, the "it".  By his own stupidity he took his own argument and gave the sangat here how flawed it is. Since chaupa singh does not say to do kirpan Amrit to women and Buddha dal and hazur sahib  does, then these two groups are not following the so called first rehat of bhai chaupa singh.  When pointed out bhai jeevan singh has written down the account of what happened on 1699, he ran away with his tail between his legs.  An honest man wanting to get the full picture would look up bhai jeevan singh's account.  But he hates women and only wants to use them as his toys. On the other side we have the "it" I say "it" because "it" refuses to accept their are genders in Sikhi.  "It" goes by the name harkiran and  "it" can't read punjabi yet claims to know what is gurmat.  "It" will not answer the question of, if gender or physical characteristics such as deformity does not matter, then why cant men with cut limbs be part of punj pyare?  "It" also refuses to explain sgpc rehat maryada not allowing transgender in punj pyare therefore they have not held up to the "feminist standard of "equality".  Mahakaal and harkiran are the viruses in khalsa panth cut from the same cloth.  They are uneducated and have verbal diarrhea.  

Another fabricator of lies... makes up stuff from posts that has not even been said or remotely implied... has been caught out doing this on other threads.

Your the 1 who ran off like a coward... you asked for evidential proof... which was supplied but failed to produce even one in return.... still waiting for everything you said you would post!

Please provide evidence from Bhai jeevan Singh or anything that is pre 1900.

Hazur Sahib & Budha Dal DO adhere to Bhai Chaupa Singh rehitname by not giving women Khande Di Pahul... the rehitnama explicitly Say 'Khande Di Pahul', commonly known today as 'amrit' is not to be given to women.

Anyone who wants to research Hazur Sahib maryada & the reason behind Kirpan amrit should read  'Sri Hazur Sahib Maryada Parbodh'.

Various references, originals of Mata Sahib Deva hukamname & all claims have been referenced for anyone who can be bothered to research for themselves... or on the other hand you have this wannabe who thinks he knows gurmat inside out who has provided reference to 1 piece of work but provided no original evidence or even a translation of that work. 

Fool writes essay long posts that have almost zero relevance most of the time whilst fabricating stuff out of thin air 

13 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Stupidity to another level.  

So your argument is that Mata Sahib Deva would use a pen name when signing a Hukamnama for the panth... during a time when the panth was in turmoil because mahraj used a pen name when writing gurbani....... And I'm the stupid one??

Show me any Hukamnama or rehitnama by Mahraj, and there's many, where any of the Gurus used a pen name as opposed to their actual name

2 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

So your argument is that Mata Sahib Deva would use a pen name when signing a Hukamnama for the panth... during a time when the panth was in turmoil & literally split in 2 because mahraj used a pen name when writing gurbani....... And I'm the stupid one??

Again stupidity to the highest level.  Keep going the verbal diarrhea is working out for you and "it".

3 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Mahakaal96 if you think Sikhi is only for males then what are we supposed to follow? Men like you are the reason pagan matriarchal religions exist. 

More BS

Nowhere have I said 'SIKHI' is only for males but when it comes to the 'KHALSA'.... the 'ARMY' then yes I do believe that mahraj created an ARMY of men.... not a social club where you bring your wives, sisters, children along 

17 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

And for Chatanga that verse is first of all not an instruction it's saying that a wife (who loves her husband) will do those things which is not exclusive to a wife by the way. A husband who loves his wife will also do all sorts of devotional things for his wife out of love. It's not gender exclusive.

ha ha. I knew that verse form gurbani would make you squirm. I had a good idea of what you was going to write before you did.

This :

19 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Anyway it's only using it as a comparison and is not an instruction for only wives to do this.

It is in no way doing this.

19 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Secondly, it's comparing it to soul bride and husband lord.

Yes when it talks about Har's bhagats but the 2nd line is exclusively refering to women!

21 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Whether wives serve heir husbands or not is between the spouses.

Gurbani does not agree with this. guru Granth Sahib is clear from the above shabd.

22 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

I can show you many examples of husbands cooking for their wives etc.

Why would I want to see that? You can also show me many examples of sikh women reading Sri Sukhmani Sahib paath and then committing suicide.

24 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

A husband giving his wife all kinds of sweets etc to please her and serve her can also be compared to our souls longing to please Waheguru.

Its so funny watching you squirm with this! God!, now you will talk again about leaving Sikhi for the umpteenth time!