SIKH WOMEN GATHER AT MAI BHAGO RETREAT

Why would a woman who is Gursikh want to be reborn as a guy unless we are dealing with hindu mat that a woman has to be reborn to have a chance at mukhti ? Surely she would know that women can be mukht too given the examples in history ...unless you are rewriting Sikhi to suit the manmat idea that Hindus have put forward for generations rather than accepting Kirpa is all the is needed which comes from Gurprasad

BTW I am not saying anything against Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji  I do not doubt that a woman could experience that , but why would that be necessary given the panth?

3 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

I think your mistaken... all the chumche are in Panjab... not Nanded.

Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale... the treasure chest of knowledge & the jewel amongst scholars says in Sri Sukhmani Sahib Katha that is a woman recites Sukhmani Sahib with the desire to be reborn as a male then her wish will be fulfilled... wonder why Sant Ji said that??!

Originals of Bhai Chaupa Singh rehitnama are available at Hazur Sahib & also Panjab University have a copy I believe.

Someone chooses to follow maryada of Hazur Sahib/Budha Dal & adhere to rehitname written by people of the stature of Bhai Chaupa Singh automatically become woman haters... lol.... what's next... I'm RSS??

What I do have is pictures of handwritten rehitname by Mata Sahib Deva Ji... IF mata had taken amrit then why didn't she use Kaur in her name instead of Devi??!

IMG_1960.JPG.825d8840e71983f3247c5c45c02f68c6.JPGIMG_1959.JPG.018bcdc46118b863df9e91724e413a8e.JPGIMG_1958.JPG.184f50062764c01e31f4fc6bdd79ae19.JPG

Paste links then. Show me the original. Until you do all you've done is waffle on and on about cr@p you can't prove. Show us all the originals, until you can keep lecturing us on how woman are bad, how woman shouldn't be trusted. I wonder how your mother must feel. If you love the 

The same Bani (Sukhmani Sahib) can do anything. So yes it can do that, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji said woman should be taking Khanda Di Pahul...and he's the predecessor of him. what garbage lol. You're using Sant Ji's words, taking them out of context WHEN the exact same Taksal said woman should be receiving Amrit. What a massive hypocrite you are. The same people have said woman should take Amrit but your so lost in your own stupidity that you'll call them liars on that instance but when it comes to taking someone out of context and saying it has a anti-woman spin to it, they're purer than snow???

Guru Gobind Singh Ji used the pen-name of Shyam..will you argue that Guru Gobind Singh Ji didn't write Dasam Bani now, because of a name? 

The same Taksal you're using to bash woman said Woman get Amrit just the same as men. Cry more that you've been debunked by the very people you're trying to use as proof.

6 minutes ago, Kira said:

Paste links then. Show me the original. Until you do all you've done is waffle on and on about cr@p you can't prove. Show us all the originals, until you can keep lecturing us on how woman are bad, how woman shouldn't be trusted. I wonder how your mother must feel. If you love the 

The same Bani (Sukhmani Sahib) can do anything. So yes it can do that, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji said woman should be taking Khanda Di Pahul...and he's the predecessor of him. what garbage lol. You're using Sant Ji's words, taking them out of context WHEN the exact same Taksal said woman should be receiving Amrit. What a massive hypocrite you are. The same people have said woman should take Amrit but your so lost in your own stupidity that you'll call them liars on that instance but when it comes to taking someone out of context and saying it has a anti-woman spin to it, they're purer than snow???

Guru Gobind Singh Ji used the pen-name of Shyam..will you argue that Guru Gobind Singh Ji didn't write Dasam Bani now, because of a name? 

The same Taksal you're using to bash woman said Woman get Amrit just the same as men. Cry more that you've been debunked by the very people you're trying to use as proof.

How about you provide some evidence that pre-dates 1900 that proves women were given amrit & given the name Kaur?!

Searching for Sant Gurbachan Singhs Ji Katha on Sukhmani Sahib is not difficult... even the most simple of simpletons can do it. What you want is for me to give you a link & provide exact minute & seconds that Sant Ji says that... well I could do that but I won't... too many people these days want instant gratification of the research, hardwork & dedication of others. I've told you where the source is... guess you'll just have to listen to the WHOLE katha... but your a gursikh so that shouldn't be too much bother 

Mahraj using a pen name poetically whilst writing Gurbani is completely different to signing a Hukamnama that is binding on the whole panth! 

12 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Oh great advice... if a Kaur wants to have a better life and be seen as same status as Singh's she should recite sukhmani Sahib and then commit suicide hoping to be reborn as a male? What stupid and dangerous advice!!! You know I actually know someone who tried that!? She was so fed up with how Singh's treat Kaur's and turn noses down at us that she did just that. She recited sukhmani Sahib then downed a bunch of pills hoping to wake Up as a baby boy. great advice!!!!

WOW... you literally have no shame do you??!

Nowhere did I mention suicide & Sant Ji certainly didn't say a woman should recite Sukhmani Sahib then commit suicide so she can be re-born as a man. You should really have some standards and not try to distort so shamelessly.

I refuse to engage with such bare face liers & fabricators of complete rubbish... this coupled with the <banned word filter activated> above who said the Jathedar of Hazur Sahib is a chumche to Badal.... Badal... the CM of Panjab... who has no jurisdiction over Nanded...

the disgraceful level of deceit, lies & low level intellect on this forum gives an indication of why our panth is screwed. 

42 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

How about you provide some evidence that pre-dates 1900 that proves women were given amrit & given the name Kaur?!

Mahraj using a pen name poetically whilst writing Gurbani is completely different to signing a Hukamnama that is binding on the whole panth! 

Are you actually being serious? the taksal you keep using to belittle woman say they should get amrit. That same Taksal was started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. You made the accusation so burden of proof is on you. You keep dragging that Rehitnama around but you've yet to show anyone the actual handwritten Gurmukhi one....I wonder why! Did you even watch Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's speech about this very topic? you seem hellbent on trying to make sure woman SHOULDN'T get amrit. 

I had a good laugh at that statement. Gurbani binds the whole Panth, so does a Hukamnama. Hukamnama from Guru Gobind Singh Ji and other Guru Sahibs are all as binding as Gurbani. Guru Sahib used a different name while writing Gurbani, But suddenly when the mother of the Khalsa does it, I guess it means she wasn't baptised. You dragged a Sant's name into this and tried to make it like he didn't support Amrit for woman...WHEN he did the exact opposite, woman have ALWAYS been allowed to take Amrit so please tell me more about how Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji said woman shouldn't get amrit. 

So once again. Put up or shut up. Post the actual Gurmukhi Rehitnama and then we can talk. There's historical records of LOADS of woman being baptised, Banda Singh Bahadur Ji's wife being one of them. Bibi Harsharan Kaur Ji, literally I could go on. There's  immeasurable Historical evidence for woman taking Amrit and above all just about every Mahapurkh APART from 1 group  is fine with woman having it. 

You can't even provide the actual handwritten Rehitnama but are fine taking a translation someone could alter (or even mistranslated). You tried to use Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji's words to further a manmat when his very institute says woman should be given Khanda Da Amrit. So please tell me who's right. Sant Ji or you? 

So until you do, feel free to rant, rave and whine all you want. The sad fact is you're the one in manmat, not great souls like Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji.

Feel free to live in your delusions, I've provided evidence from the successor of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji (the same knowledge tree), but that's clearly not good enough for you. Good day to you, I hope you intend to inform your mother and sisters that they don't deserve to be trusted or respected and make sure to remind them "no amrit" 

what a cretin. 

Enjoy rambling with Mrs Feminism over there. I'll enjoy watching 2  muppets argue now. 

18 minutes ago, Kira said:

Are you actually being serious? the taksal you keep using to belittle woman say they should get amrit. That same Taksal was started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. You made the accusation so burden of proof is on you. You keep dragging that Rehitnama around but you've yet to show anyone the actual handwritten Gurmukhi one....I wonder why! Did you even watch Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's speech about this very topic? you seem hellbent on trying to make sure woman SHOULDN'T get amrit. 

I had a good laugh at that statement. Gurbani binds the whole Panth, so does a Hukamnama. Hukamnama from Guru Gobind Singh Ji and other Guru Sahibs are all as binding as Gurbani. Guru Sahib used a different name while writing Gurbani, But suddenly when the mother of the Khalsa does it, I guess it means she wasn't baptised. You dragged a Sant's name into this and tried to make it like he didn't support Amrit for woman...WHEN he did the exact opposite, woman have ALWAYS been allowed to take Amrit so please tell me more about how Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji said woman shouldn't get amrit. 

So once again. Put up or shut up. Post the actual Gurmukhi Rehitnama and then we can talk. There's historical records of LOADS of woman being baptised, Banda Singh Bahadur Ji's wife being one of them. Bibi Harsharan Kaur Ji, literally I could go on. There's  immeasurable Historical evidence for woman taking Amrit and above all just about every Mahapurkh APART from 1 group  is fine with woman having it. 

You can't even provide the actual handwritten Rehitnama but are fine taking a translation someone could alter (or even mistranslated). You tried to use Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji's words to further a manmat when his very institute says woman should be given Khanda Da Amrit. So please tell me who's right. Sant Ji or you? 

So until you do, feel free to rant, rave and whine all you want. The sad fact is you're the one in manmat, not great souls like Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji.

Feel free to live in your delusions, I've provided evidence from the successor of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji (the same knowledge tree), but that's clearly not good enough for you. Good day to you, I hope you intend to inform your mother and sisters that they don't deserve to be trusted or respected and make sure to remind them "no amrit" 

what a cretin. 

Enjoy rambling with Mrs Feminism over there. I'll enjoy watching 2  muppets argue now. 

I've provided you with the names of the sources;

Bhai Chaupa Singh Rehitnama 1700... originals available at Hazur Sahib & possibly Panjab University... Panjabi version also available online.

Mata Sahib Deva rehitnama already provided.

Sant Gurbachan Singh katha aviavlbe online.

Naamdhari books from 1800's where they claim they were first to give women amrit also available online.

happy researching... let us know how it goes!

last post from me

1 minute ago, Mahakaal96 said:

I've provided you with the names of the sources;

Bhai Chaupa Singh Rehitnama 1700... originals available at Hazur Sahib & possibly Panjab University... Panjabi version also available online.

So post it here. You're posting translations, not the actual text.

Mata Sahib Deva rehitnama already provided.

already debunked.

Sant Gurbachan Singh katha aviavlbe online.

He said Woman should get Amrit. So I guess now you believe woman get Amrit too.

Naamdhari books from 1800's where they claim they were first to give women amrit also available online.

The same people believe Ram Singh was their Guru and Guru Granth Sahib Ji isn't the 11th Master of the Panth. Ok, amazing source. 

So basically 2 of your sources say that woman should get amrit. One is a name argument and the other you've failed to provide actual documentation online here. Cool Stuff. Dude wants evidence and uses the very evidence that disproves his stupid arguments. 

33 minutes ago, Kira said:

So post it here. You're posting translations, not the actual text.

already debunked.

He said Woman should get Amrit. So I guess now you believe woman get Amrit too.

The same people believe Ram Singh was their Guru and Guru Granth Sahib Ji isn't the 11th Master of the Panth. Ok, amazing source. 

So basically 2 of your sources say that woman should get amrit. One is a name argument and the other you've failed to provide actual documentation online here. Cool Stuff. Dude wants evidence and uses the very evidence that disproves his stupid arguments. 

Let me simplify this for you....

Sant Jarnail Singh & Sant Gurbachan Singh would propergate that women be given amrit because this became the norm post 1900's onwards barring Hazur Sahib & Budha Dal.

This was most likely a safeguarding measure taken by the panth in response to people like naamdharis starting to give amrit to women. To safeguard the panth from losing sangat.. mainly females to these man made cults the panth took the step to give women amrit.

The point of contention is... did mahraj in 1699 give khande Di Pahul to women... there seems to be quite a lot of evidence that suggests mahraj didn't. Theres also a lot of compelling evidence that suggests giving women amrit was a safeguarding measure taken by the panth some time around 1900

5 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

To safeguard the panth from losing sangat.. mainly females to these man made cults the panth took the step to give women amrit.

The point of contention is... did mahraj in 1699 give khande Di Pahul to women... there seems to be quite a lot of evidence that suggests mahraj didn't. There also a lot of compelling evidence that suggest giving women amrit was a safeguarding measure taken by the panth some time around 1900

The panth didn't feel the need to safeguard the panth at any other point in history , just in peacetime with the threat of  a breakaway group of small numbers ....hmmm  

If you question it then you deny That Guru ji gave khande di pahul to Mai Bhago ji , so what happens to all those sakian related to her ? We know to be Guru ji's bodyguard she had to be the same as the Guys tyaar bar tyaar full khalsa  and you cannot be if you have kirpan di amrit that we have also been told (boys have to take Khande di pahul when they grow)... so please enlighten the sangat how this was resolved ?

47 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Let me simplify this for you....

Sant Jarnail Singh & Sant Gurbachan Singh would propergate that women be given amrit because this became the norm post 1900's onwards barring Hazur Sahib & Budha Dal.

This was most likely a safeguarding measure taken by the panth in response to people like naamdharis starting to give amrit to women. To safeguard the panth from losing sangat.. mainly females to these man made cults the panth took the step to give women amrit.

The point of contention is... did mahraj in 1699 give khande Di Pahul to women... there seems to be quite a lot of evidence that suggests mahraj didn't. There also a lot of compelling evidence that suggest giving women amrit was a safeguarding measure taken by the panth some time around 1900

If Guru Sahib didn't give amrit to woman, then neither would Sant Jarnail Singh Ji, Because changing ANY aspect of Guru Sahib's rites is blasphemy.  So what you're saying is that Maharaj didn't give Amrit to woman but Sant Ji started this purely to keep the woman-folk in Sikhi, so basically what you've just said is that Sant Ji defied Maharaj's maryada and acted against their wishes. Nice. More blasphemy. Now you're saying that Sant Ji went against Guru Sahib purely to play a numbers game.  So I guess woman will never reach god in this life lmao. Only men can. 

Nice try but your evidence is 1 rehitnama, one you refuse to post because the actual documentations have been lost or are kept gupt. Bhai Choupa Singh Ji's  Rehitnama is also mentioned in Taksal rehit, encouraging couples to inspire their spouses to take amrit. So please tell me which is right? theirs or yours?

Think im actually done here lol. You've now gone ahead and said that Maharaj didn't give Amrit to woman but Sant Ji decided to defy Guru Sahib and do it anyways. So basically you've just insulted the very person you were praising. Nice lol.