SIKH WOMEN GATHER AT MAI BHAGO RETREAT

43 minutes ago, genie said:

as the famous alt-right homosexual milo says "feminism is cancer" I would very much agree with that statement.

All these so called Sikh womens events are funded by atheist white oligarch western government funded hands out most of the time whose agenda is depopulation especially of patriarchal minority communities so they encourage the cancerous feminism ideology, they promote abortions, they promote having less kids, being career women, neglecting their household duties, not looking after the eldery, sending kids off to be looked after child minders instead of doing their natural role as a mother to nurture their offspring.

The rich elites have studied civilizations and have done analysis how when matriarchal females ran societies then those societies collapsed very quickly and got taken over by more successful male dominated patriarchal movements.

If you do analysis of history then you will come to some very stark conclusions......women are the destroyers of civilizations and men are the creators of them. Women are the child bears and homemakers of humanity and men are the seeders and providers. When the natural order is disturbed then you get a collapse of demographics and social cohesion as we are witnessing in the west in the white hedonistic atheist/christian/jewish population. Putins russia has analysed all the social ills of their demographic problem and have started to ban homosexuality being promoted to under 18s have started to clamp down on the cancerous feminist ideology and have started to promote traditional patriarchal family values to boost their disastrous demographic situation.

What Sikh leaders and organisations need to understand is that action needs to be taken to promote traditional family values and empower REAL Sikh women and REAL sikh orgs that focuses on patriarchal model and not that cancerous feminist one that will ruin generations to come.

Bro India was matriarchal society for thousands of years ...and judging by the level of sophistication in art, architecture etc uncovered by archeologists  they weren't doing too badly.... try not simplifying patriarchal analysis of matriarchal societies especially since they sat on top of facts which show female contributions just as much in fields such as medicine, arts, science and mathematics. Vatican and many art museums have vaults filled with suppressed female art.

25 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Have they not been to a Gurdwara. 

Loads of bibian sitting in the langar hall doing nindyan. They sit together creating their space telling each other stories. They might not be weeping but they learn about everyone else for sure.

not all bibian are like this ...thanks and like my friend Soorma Singh says honestly it's getting to the point where Guru ji needs to be brought home cos the atmosphere in the average gurdwara is poisonous for most peeps ...

35 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Have they not been to a Gurdwara. 

Loads of bibian sitting in the langar hall doing nindyan. They sit together creating their space telling each other stories. They might not be weeping but they learn about everyone else for sure.

its one of the reasons I dont go during peak times now. 

18 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Bro India was matriarchal society for thousands of years ...and judging by the level of sophistication in art, architecture etc uncovered by archeologists  they weren't doing too badly.... try not simplifying patriarchal analysis of matriarchal societies especially since they sat on top of facts which show female contributions just as much in fields such as medicine, arts, science and mathematics. Vatican and many art museums have vaults filled with suppressed female art.

I dont think thats true, the ancient Indian civilizations (harappa and indus valley) weren't matriarchal as females didn't dominate the top layer of society. It was always men who dominated and created the space for females to add to the civilization they had built. The societies where females are the leaders and top dogs are societies which have vanished or are vanishing into the pages of history like the kalash people of northern india/pakistan, like the amazonian women of south america, etc.Because once you give women free will to chose who she mates with she will often side with whom she finds attractive even of the enemy tribe also when in conflict she will often side with the stronger dominate violent male from the enemy tribe when captured to ensure her survival and safety. Most times the average matriarchal society woman throughout history has not  be strong enough mentally or physically to die and fight for her ideology and tribe she belonged to.

Also in Sikh households you will find most are matriarchal in setup because that's the natural order of things. Kids usually have more love and respect for their mothers and listen to them more than they do for their fathers... the women are the nurturers of kids they gave birth to and provide them with indoctrination to how to behave and what to believe early on in life and men contribute to their kids understanding of life later on.

The menfolk often are concerned in the affairs of politics, making lots of money (to provide for the family), and other external worldly affairs away from the home.

Females are entitled to have their space within Sikhi to help it flourish and add their own creative mark in terms of art, medicine, military, science, tech, etc but what they are not entitled to is to naively aid non-sikh ideologies (like feminism, homosexuality, etc) which were actively funded by the rich elite to destroy the demographics and the family unit as we are witnessing today through rising divorce rates and career focused liberal unmarried Sikh women hitting their mid 30s+ childless and usually infertile by then.

58 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

not all bibian are like this ...thanks and like my friend Soorma Singh says honestly it's getting to the point where Guru ji needs to be brought home cos the atmosphere in the average gurdwara is poisonous for most peeps ...

People should avoid that stuff. I tend to avoid these types and normally sit by myself.

I then proceed to the langar hall and sit by myself and partake in langar like a loser.

I should be called Billa no mates.

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

People should avoid that stuff. I tend to avoid these types and normally sit by myself.

I then proceed to the langar hall and sit by myself and partake in langar like a loser.

I should be called Billa no mates.

you and me , you and me ...I only go to listen to Guru ji 

3 hours ago, Kira said:

But Genie bro...they're oppressed females. They don't even know they're oppressed...the Patriarch has brainwashed them!

Some of the early ones just wanted to stop being told you are not capable of looking after yourself and to be strong women equal yet different , appreciating their own limits and taking responsibility for their own choices . 

these are intelligent women who did the fighting in the sixties but take a major dump on second and third wave feminism because it is NOT what the aim was :

2 hours ago, genie said:

lol well said.

The problem we now face as a Sikh community is how do we help de-brainwash these feminist "sikh" females from this evil cancerous ideology and onto the path of REAL Sikhi which is patriarchy Sikhi. How do we do this in the real life world where feminists and their liberal leftist cucked fake Sikh males wont listen to truth and want to propagate what their white rich atheist oligarch  have funded and brain-feed them with since childhood. As they say catch the kids early with your ideology and most of the time they will stick to that indoctrinated ideology for life.

So should we invite these m0rons to this forum to debate it out? Or should we confront them in real life debates (which they usually wont listen to and just label the red pilled REAL Sikhs as sexists and misogynists).

1. Don't get drawn into debates. They're on the "right side of history" if you know what that means. Anyone who provides any resistance is a mysoginist, racist, xenophobe, anti-Guru, anti-Gurmat, etc, etc. They'll distort Gurbani and history to win the argument. In these situations it's less about what you say but how you say it.

2. Take gentle jabs from the sidelines with humour. These people are so far gone they won't know how to respond. They're perpetually triggered, which means they have no perspective, balance, or desire to compromise. Those types aren't looking to reach a consensus, but to play the victim for personal gain. Don't give them that opportunity.

3. Be beyond reproach. No point in trying to fight for truth, integrity, and Sikhi if you struggle to meet even the most basic standards. Nobody is saying you've got to become a mahapurash immediately, but at least acquit yourself in a manner befitting someone for whom the Sikh faith is dearer to them than their own life.

If you go in heavy handed like a kharkoo, you'll turn away moderates hovering between both sides, who are unsure who to support, and would otherwise be receptive to your arguments, and you'll end up presenting yourself as a religious nutter. No point in preaching to the choir.