SIKH WOMEN GATHER AT MAI BHAGO RETREAT

2 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

So far I have served in management committee twice (once as treasurer and other a member at large), do kirtan, chaur sahib seva, helped organize events in he community, etc. So I am quite active in the sangat. Notice however that none really cross over to the usual supposed feminine role of staying in shadow of Singh's and doing domestic work. And no I do not have kids but if I did you can be sure hubby would have 50% of the diaper changes lol 

good luck with that ...

5 minutes ago, genie said:

as the famous alt-right homosexual milo says "feminism is cancer" I would very much agree with that statement.

All these so called Sikh womens events are funded by atheist white oligarch western government funded hands out most of the time whose agenda is depopulation especially of patriarchal minority communities so they encourage the cancerous feminism ideology, they promote abortions, they promote having less kids, being career women, neglecting their household duties, not looking after the eldery, sending kids off to be looked after child minders instead of doing their natural role as a mother to nurture their offspring.

The rich elites have studied civilizations and have done analysis how when matriarchal females ran societies then those societies collapsed very quickly and got taken over by more successful male dominated patriarchal movements.

If you do analysis of history then you will come to some very stark conclusions......women are the destroyers of civilizations and men are the creators of them. Women are the child bears and homemakers of humanity and men are the seeders and providers. When the natural order is disturbed then you get a collapse of demographics and social cohesion as we are witnessing in the west in the white hedonistic atheist/christian/jewish population. Putins russia has analysed all the social ills of their demographic problem and have started to ban homosexuality being promoted to under 18s have started to clamp down on the cancerous feminist ideology and have started to promote traditional patriarchal family values to boost their disastrous demographic situation.

What Sikh leaders and organisations need to understand is that action needs to be taken to promote traditional family values and empower REAL Sikh women and REAL sikh orgs that focuses on patriarchal model and not that cancerous feminist one that will ruin generations to come.

Took the words right out of my mouth. 

Also look up Christina Hoff Sommers. She's a god in disproving gender wage Gap and modern day feminism. 

10 minutes ago, Singh559 said:

Took the words right out of my mouth. 

Also look up Christina Hoff Sommers. She's a god in disproving gender wage Gap and modern day feminism. 

Thanks, I will check her out too. Alot of white women are speaking out against today's feminism including those who were leading and pioneering figures in the 70s.

11 minutes ago, genie said:

Thanks, I will check her out too. Alot of white women are speaking out against today's feminism including those who were leading and pioneering figures in the 70s.

But Genie bro...they're oppressed females. They don't even know they're oppressed...the Patriarch has brainwashed them!

The million woman march was organised by a known female Islamist called Linda Sarsour who is keen to implement Sharia.

I am wondering whether feminists are aware of women's rights under sharia law.

Also, this march banned anti-abortion women, so this is women excluding other women who may not share the same opinion as them.

15 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The million woman march was organised by a known female Islamist called Linda Sarsour who is keen to implement Sharia.

I am wondering whether feminists are aware of women's rights under sharia law.

Also, this march banned anti-abortion women, so this is women excluding other women who may not share the same opinion as them.

Also the shocking truth is the founder of planned parenthood in 50s america was a racist white woman who hated blacks and she created the abortion clinic to target black babies.

Together, Lisa and Valarie started dreaming of a similar retreat for Sikh women four years ago; a retreat that would heal and restore the minds, bodies, and souls of Sikh women in the social justice space. “Such spaces are rare in our community,” said Valarie. “Every time I’ve seen another Sikh sister doing amazing work, we would catch glimpses of each other in the trenches but never have enough time to sit together, hear one another’s stories, weep, learn, and build bonds of sisterhood. Could we create such a space?” 

"Feminist Sikh spaces and female Sikh spaces are critical to the advancement of the panth because it allows us to recognize the ways in which we have fallen short of our Guru’s teachings,” said retreater Harleen Kaur. “By understanding the ways in which maya and the physical world have created a barrier to recognizing Vaaheguru and equality for all genders is a large obstacle for the Sikh community, but also each individual Sikh. Creating and supporting female Sikh spaces allows the necessary conversations about how we can become a more inclusive and Gursikh panth.”

It's happening. It's really happening. Wow. 

Fitteh mooh. 

14 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's happening. It's really happening. Wow. 

Fitteh mooh. 

lol well said.

The problem we now face as a Sikh community is how do we help de-brainwash these feminist "sikh" females from this evil cancerous ideology and onto the path of REAL Sikhi which is patriarchy Sikhi. How do we do this in the real life world where feminists and their liberal leftist cucked fake Sikh males wont listen to truth and want to propagate what their white rich atheist oligarch  have funded and brain-feed them with since childhood. As they say catch the kids early with your ideology and most of the time they will stick to that indoctrinated ideology for life.

So should we invite these m0rons to this forum to debate it out? Or should we confront them in real life debates (which they usually wont listen to and just label the red pilled REAL Sikhs as sexists and misogynists).