Pakhandi Babas and Gurbani

Guest Jacfsing2

Guest Jacfsing2

Why do some Pakhandi Babas use Sikh Gurbani to brainwash the innocent? Recently on Youtube I looked-up: "bahut janam bichde the madho", and saw so many Pakhandi Babas on the list of recommended, ranging from Radha Swami, Ravidassia, and some random Pakhandi Babas there and there. If they want to use Sikh bani they should at least promote the idea of Gurmat to bring people to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib, not themselves.

low hanging fruit bro , they use the brilliance of Gurbani to hook the minds and hearts that need it and exploit the unaware by making it seem they can explain it properly to them . My Masi who is stuck with RS lot claims that the dehdhari Guru is necessary to explain Gurbani because people don't have the ability to understand by themselves . 

YT : I have seen Gurbani shabads labelled as Namdhari shabads or Radha Soami shabads ...

The whole point is to divert money and goods to their pockets from Guru ji's golak it is not to help anyone spiritually.

on FB today a couple of guys are asking help of sangat to stop removal of Guru Granth Sahib from Ravidasia Gurdwara here in Uk https://www.facebook.com/SikhYouthBirmingham/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

BTW not saying Bhagat Ravidas followers are following pakhandi baba  but they are using Guru ji to get hold of Ravi Das' bani otherwise I don't think they have much scripture seperately. The committee at the place have stolen £70,000 

It's not just RS, you have other cults out there too. They use gurbani to lure people to fill their pockets. They are leeches, do not follow these so called cults... so called baba trilochan das has even started charging money for prashad. Rebranding Ayurvedic as guru prashadam and sell it to their followers - google it.... People Need to wake up. Faith is a business for these so called pakhadis.

57 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

This makes me laugh!

When I was in India at my Nanake they were talking about how there was a RS place opening up an how they were charging for langar ...it's a total mockery of our institutions and the danger is we will be tarred with the same brush because of it by foreigners and non-sikhs.

Radhasoamis are the worst because they are the clever deceivers. They fool Sikhs by using gurbani and doing some secret whispering of naam in your earl lobe>>> a load of baloney

I think there are a few members on here as well that pretend to be gursikhs and put on posts about "bhakti". But they foolishly leave some clues in the way they say and describe certain things. Don't worry, you know who you are and so do I :)

Guest Jacfsing2
6 minutes ago, JUSTAJATT said:

Radhasoamis are the worst because they are the clever deceivers. They fool Sikhs by using gurbani and doing some secret whispering of naam in your earl lobe>>> a load of baloney

I think there are a few members on here as well that pretend to be gursikhs and put on posts about "bhakti". But they foolishly leave some clues in the way they say and describe certain things. Don't worry, you know who you are and so do I :)

+1, personally I wish Gurmat was restored at this site.

On 3/26/2017 at 6:50 PM, JUSTAJATT said:

Missionaries are worse. Didn't you hear how they use gurbani by all wrong ways, taking out one pangti from a shabad, not contrasting it with another pangti that says the opposite. And oh, they claim to be "khalsa", much more dangerous