Premi5

London attack: Four dead in Westminster terror incident

Ranjeet01    1,098
30 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

We acknowledge our issues, people like you, I, and others on this site. We don't live in denial and say we wuz kangz, even though Sikhs did have a kingdom once upon a time, lmao.

I know a few Kangs. Jas Kang and Aman Kang and they is still kangz,  lol

MisterrSingh    2,802
5 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I know a few Kangs. Jas Kang and Aman Kang and they is still kangz,  lol

Legends in their own lunchtime, lol.

• Like 1

dallysingh101    1,582
30 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Mike Tyson was also converted in prison.

I think prison lends itself to potential spiritual growth (dukh daru) but also, naturally, tribal instincts (especially given the violence that is the norm there). So it's no shock that kalay convert in prison. The black Muslims in prison (in the US) are probably less animalistic than the nonMuslim blacks, and joining a religion would mean they will have discussions and prayers together which can help to endure the conditions and even help some grow spiritually/intellectually? Whatever else we might say about Islam (I'm no fan), they do frequently have a much better sense of brotherhood between them than some other religions (i.e. us lol). They also try and cook their own halal food when possible, and given how people sometimes behave in prison kitchens (spitting in food etc.) that's another benefit they get.

Let's not forget the matter of self-protection too in those environments. 

So there are lots of sound reasons why someone might convert there. They aren't all being mugs. 

Edited by dallysingh101

genie    1,109

Its mostly those black and white converts to salafi islam that become these nutjob muslim terrorists

You dont get those who are from shia and sufi sects if you do the analysis.

Also isnt it strange that islam seems to attract these kinda violent criminal losers in life whereas Sikhi attracts whites and blacks who want to better themselves. I havent seen one bad black convert to sikhi yet all have been good people from what I have seen about them. Yet black converts to Islam (particularly salafi sect) have mostly been thugs who want to harm and kill innocent people in one way or another.

I was talking to a white guy convert to islam few days ago asked him why he chose islam he said cos he wanted to find a woman who was traditional and strict and not like the easy whoesih feminist white women had become. He wanted to find a nice traditional desi muslim girl thinking he would have no problem as he is a muslim now but he found out even western desi girls have lost the quality of what muslim guys want and thought desi girls were like. So now he is stuck and is frustrated with how his life has turned out and what has become of muslim girls who are brainwashed with feminism and other non-family values nonsense.

Edited by genie
  • Like 2

Ranjeet01    1,098
8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think prison lends itself to potential spiritual growth (dukh daru) but also, naturally, tribal instincts (especially given the violence that is the norm there). So it's no shock that kalay convert in prison. The black Muslims in prison (in the US) are probably less animalistic than the nonMuslim blacks, and joining a religion would mean they will have discussions and prayers together which can help to endure the conditions and even help some grow spiritually/intellectually? Whatever else we might say about Islam (I'm no fan), they do frequently have a much better sense of brotherhood between them than some other religions (i.e. us lol). They also try and cook their own halal food when possible, and given how people sometimes behave in prison kitchens (spitting in food etc.) that's another benefit they get.

Let's not forget the matter of self-protection too in those environments. 

So there are lots of sound reasons why someone might convert there. They aren't all being mugs. 

How many of them are "religious" and "spiritual" in prison like they are "gay for the stay"

And the ones that go to Syria to fight for ISIS are hardly less animalistic.

There are a lot of perks to be muslim in prison, it's like being bribed. I very much doubt they cook their own food, they probably get their food from outside. What it means is that prison services are discriminating against non muslim prisoners.

This muslim conversion is like a gang and yes it is like a brotherhood but muslim brotherhood is built on a "us" versus "them" mentality. Which makes sense because they are in a constant state of war "Dar Ul Harb vs Darl Ul Salam ".

It is not like a Sikh brotherhood. True brotherhood is not built on antagonism.

However, if you feel this great respect for this being that you are an east end cockney bad boy tearaway ensure you are not becoming a dhimmi.

• Like 1

Ranjeet01    1,098
8 hours ago, genie said:

Its mostly those black and white converts to salafi islam that become these nutjob muslim terrorists

You dont get those who are from shia and sufi sects if you do the analysis.

Also isnt it strange that islam seems to attract these kinda violent criminal losers in life whereas Sikhi attracts whites and blacks who want to better themselves. I havent seen one bad black convert to sikhi yet all have been good people from what I have seen about them. Yet black converts to Islam (particularly salafi sect) have mostly been thugs who want to harm and kill innocent people in one way or another.

I was talking to a white guy convert to islam few days ago asked him why he chose islam he said cos he wanted to find a woman who was traditional and strict and not like the easy whoesih feminist white women had become. He wanted to find a nice traditional desi muslim girl thinking he would have no problem as he is a muslim now but he found out even western desi girls have lost the quality of what muslim guys want and thought desi girls were like. So now he is stuck and is frustrated with how his life has turned out and what has become of muslim girls who are brainwashed with feminism and other non-family values nonsense.

In the increasingly feminised world, Islam is seen by some as the last bastion of masculinity.

dallysingh101    1,582
3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

How many of them are "religious" and "spiritual" in prison like they are "gay for the stay"

And the ones that go to Syria to fight for ISIS are hardly less animalistic.

There are a lot of perks to be muslim in prison, it's like being bribed. I very much doubt they cook their own food, they probably get their food from outside. What it means is that prison services are discriminating against non muslim prisoners.

This muslim conversion is like a gang and yes it is like a brotherhood but muslim brotherhood is built on a "us" versus "them" mentality. Which makes sense because they are in a constant state of war "Dar Ul Harb vs Darl Ul Salam ".

It is not like a Sikh brotherhood. True brotherhood is not built on antagonism.

I can only talk about what I've witnessed and experienced. And I do give that weight, because most apnay w**kers are too scared to even go out there and mix it up with anyone remotely threatening to them, yet think they know what is going on from their closeted positions. I know fighters when I see them, and I can recognise pu55ies too. 

And what would apnay know about brotherhood in this day and age anyway? Only a warped <banned word filter activated> would think we've got things right in that department right now. How much of Amritdhari 'brotherhood' is actually the result of strong parental pressure to conform these days? And are you seriously telling me we don't have this 'them and us' mentality rampant amongst our lot in various ways too - be it in peasant mentalities that make them feel different to all other Sikhs, or inter-jatha mentalities, or amritdhari versus mona mentality. Are you living in some dream world mate? Right now, we are a fractured disunited people. That's not an excuse to become despondent though because there is everything to play for.

However, if you feel this great respect for this being that you are an east end cockney bad boy tearaway ensure you are not becoming a dhimmi.

What is a dhimmi? If you're suggesting that I might convert to Islam, there is no chance of that. I'm happy where I am. However, that doesn't mean I sulk about like some snidey pendu, full of cry baby emotions just because I can see some other communities are doing some things better than us. 

That's just a signal for us to bring up our game and not act like village-idiots as too many of us do. 

dallysingh101    1,582

Another point about converts to Islam in prison:

One great thing about religion is that it can bring much needed structure into your life. Especially with daily practices (like nitnem). I think another reason why so many people from certain types of backgrounds convert to Islam in prison is because it gives them a readily accessible (and in comparison to some other faiths, a relatively easier) structure to follow. 

Prayers seem very short in Islam. There is that whole sort of physical coordination thing they have when they pray etc. And they've had centuries of experience of converting  and dialoguing with nonMuslims (by both fair and foul means!). So someone can quickly get an identity and sense of belonging there. Our lot are different in that respect (and I'm not saying if this is bad or good), we are infinitely more fractious than a lot of other groups. 

Ranjeet01    1,098
20 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I can only talk about what I've witnessed and experienced. And I do give that weight, because most apnay w**kers are too scared to even go out there and mix it up with anyone remotely threatening to them, yet think they know what is going on from their closeted positions. I know fighters when I see them, and I can recognise pu55ies too. 

And what would apnay know about brotherhood in this day and age anyway? Only a warped <banned word filter activated> would think we've got things right in that department right now. How much of Amritdhari 'brotherhood' is actually the result of strong parental pressure to conform these days? And are you seriously telling me we don't have this 'them and us' mentality rampant amongst our lot in various ways too - be it in peasant mentalities that make them feel different to all other Sikhs, or inter-jatha mentalities, or amritdhari versus mona mentality. Are you living in some dream world mate? Right now, we are a fractured disunited people. That's not an excuse to become despondent though because there is everything to play for.

What is a dhimmi? If you're suggesting that I might convert to Islam, there is no chance of that. I'm happy where I am. However, that doesn't mean I sulk about like some snidey pendu, full of cry baby emotions just because I can see some other communities are doing some things better than us. 

That's just a signal for us to bring up our game and not act like village-idiots as too many of us do. 

The muslims are brave because they fight in numbers.

They are more fractious than us which is why they focus on the siege mentality to keep themselves united.

Our so called fractures are mere petty squabbles compared to the Islamic fractures.

Our concept of unity is not the same as theirs.

Theoretically, if there were Sikhs in prison who became Amritdhari, you would not have these gangs developing with this "If you want our halal food, convert!".

Our brothers would probably prepare langar for the whole prison and would do far more to unite prisoners. It won't be perfect but it reduce a lot of these tensions.

Our way ultimately is the better way.

• Like 1

dallysingh101    1,582
29 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The muslims are brave because they fight in numbers.

They are more fractious than us which is why they focus on the siege mentality to keep themselves united.

Our so called fractures are mere petty squabbles compared to the Islamic fractures.

Our concept of unity is not the same as theirs.

Theoretically, if there were Sikhs in prison who became Amritdhari, you would not have these gangs developing with this "If you want our halal food, convert!".

Our brothers would probably prepare langar for the whole prison and would do far more to unite prisoners. It won't be perfect but it reduce a lot of these tensions.

Our way ultimately is the better way.

If I didn't believe that I would have converted to something else a long time ago. 

That all being said, you don't have a straight clue about human nature, especially in tough situations. 

When the 5h1te hits the fan, all these nice guy notions fly out of the window.

If brothers were to act all 'kumbh baa yaa' in prison like you are suggesting, and they couldn't tear off heads to defend themselves (and I mean literally here!), they'd actually make themselves into targets for their perceived soft/weakness by all the other predators there (and not just muslim ones!) You need to get in your head, society gets made up of all sorts, including people on the psychopathic or sociopathic scale. A lot of these types go on to become leaders in various organisations due to their characteristics. That's why you have all these leaders who can act all nice yet give orders which they know will lead to lots of innocent deaths or sack people with no remorse. In any case statistically there are a disproportionate amount of such people in prison (in comparison to the general public), so all these notions you have of how people will react to altruism are completely off. Such things will get interpreted as effeminate weak behaviour by many and a reason to attack. 

I like the way you play down our fractures like a regular peasant by the way. Yes, ours might be petty compared to theirs, but our small numbers means our fractures impact upon us on a more profound level than theirs (in my opinion). A small fractured group, is infinitely weaker than a massive fractured group, which is more like a giant monster with multiple heads. 

Anyways....

It don't hurt to have worldly knowledge here. There was a time when I'd see bunches of black salafist/wahhabi converts giving it large on Vasaikhi in Southall. For the time being they seem distracted by goray and their politics (which is a nice break). But whenever that ends, we should be ready to become the focus of attention again. 

Ranjeet01    1,098
3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

If I didn't believe that I would have converted to something else a long time ago. 

That all being said, you don't have a straight clue about human nature, especially in tough situations. 

When the 5h1te hits the fan, all these nice guy notions fly out of the window.

If brothers were to act all 'kumbh baa yaa' in prison like you are suggesting, and they couldn't tear off heads to defend themselves (and I mean literally here!), they'd actually make themselves into targets for their perceived soft/weakness by all the other predators there (and not just muslim ones!) You need to get in your head, society gets made up of all sorts, including people on the psychopathic or sociopathic scale. A lot of these types go on to become leaders in various organisations due to their characteristics. That's why you have all these leaders who can act all nice yet give orders which they know will lead to lots of innocent deaths or sack people with no remorse. In any case statistically there are a disproportionate amount of such people in prison (in comparison to the general public), so all these notions you have of how people will react to altruism are completely off. Such things will get interpreted as effeminate weak behaviour by many and a reason to attack. 

I like the way you play down our fractures like a regular peasant by the way. Yes, ours might be petty compared to theirs, but our small numbers means our fractures impact upon us on a more profound level than theirs (in my opinion). A small fractured group, is infinitely weaker than a massive fractured group, which is more like a giant monster with multiple heads. 

Anyways....

It don't hurt to have worldly knowledge here. There was a time when I'd see bunches of black salafist/wahhabi converts giving it large on Vasaikhi in Southall. For the time being they seem distracted by goray and their politics (which is a nice break). But whenever that ends, we should be ready to become the focus of attention again. 

Of course, as long as we have tough guys like yourself, we have nothing to worry about.

You do harp on this 5hite hitting the fan a lot, just wondering if it happens whether you are going be there at the front or if you are just talk.

You sound like someone who is itching for a fight. I can guarantee if push comes to shove those "soft" Sikhs will show more balls than talkers like yourself.

For all the faults of our people, and boy do we love to whine, we do a lot of things right and we do it better than a lot of people.

I prefer to look at the glass half full rather than the glass half empty.

genie    1,109
5 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

In the increasingly feminised world, Islam is seen by some as the last bastion of masculinity.

Yes I think its a sort of rebellion against feminised pro-homosexual western world, they want to retain that masculinity so they opt to convert for Islam which is seen as the ultimate male dominance faith and clamps down on womens rights servery.

Christianity has failed them because strong christians get rolled over by feminists (women bishops issue) and gays during legal cases (christian hotels, gay cakes,etc). Atheism isnt an option as its an anarchy free for all Marxist ideology where violence and crimes against anyone is justified because theres no higher power to answer to and already they are living the life of an atheist usually so they want a change.

They dont look into eastern faiths because they feel its too complicated to understand usually these violent offenders have very low IQ and do not have the ability to understand dharmic faiths or they think other religions are too small a religion to convert to. So Islam is the attractive choice because its closer to abrahmic Christianity, they have a large support group of converts and born muslims and it gives a military type structure and discipline that these violent criminal minded loosers of society want and crave for. Plus it gives them justification to vent their anger and rage at the system and governments of their home countries for attacking muslim countries and civilians aboard.

So all in all they all the violent nutjobs are attracted to salafi Islam and this threat wont go away as its been with islam since it was founded. The only solution to the madness is to clamp down on the islamic ideology altogether to prevent them converting people and making it so easy to have large demographics in non-muslim societies.

Edited by genie
  • Like 1

Ranjeet01    1,098
27 minutes ago, genie said:

Yes I think its a sort of rebellion against feminised pro-homosexual western world, they want to retain that masculinity so they opt to convert for Islam which is seen as the ultimate male dominance faith and clamps down on womens rights servery.

Christianity has failed them because strong christians get rolled over by feminists (women bishops issue) and gays during legal cases (christian hotels, gay cakes,etc). Atheism isnt an option as its an anarchy free for all Marxist ideology where violence and crimes against anyone is justified because theres no higher power to answer to and already they are living the life of an atheist usually so they want a change.

They dont look into eastern faiths because they feel its too complicated to understand usually these violent offenders have very low IQ and do not have the ability to understand dharmic faiths or they think other religions are too small a religion to convert to. So Islam is the attractive choice because its closer to abrahmic Christianity, they have a large support group of converts and born muslims and it gives a military type structure and discipline that these violent criminal minded loosers of society want and crave for. Plus it gives them justification to vent their anger and rage at the system and governments of their home countries for attacking muslim countries and civilians aboard.

So all in all they all the violent nutjobs are attracted to salafi Islam and this threat wont go away as its been with islam since it was founded. The only solution to the madness is to clamp down on the islamic ideology altogether to prevent them converting people and making it so easy to have large demographics in non-muslim societies.

Furthermore, feminists keep very quiet on misogyny from Islamics.

They get a free pass.

genie    1,109
17 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Furthermore, feminists keep very quiet on misogyny from Islamics.

They get a free pass.

yup especially western leftist white middle and upper class feminists they wont say a word against their Stockholm syndrome masters the islamist's probably because they get shouted down by the oxy-moronic group called "muslim feminists" for being racist if they say anything against muslim criminal's or corrupt islamic theology.

These video's below some it up nicely

Edited by genie