London attack: Four dead in Westminster terror incident

Premi5

They could easily be planned by Secret Service agencies. I don't understand how the policeman was stabbed. I don't believe a normal individual, even if they were Islamic extremist and hates kafirs would lack the compassion for human life to drive a truck or car into people. 

You need to mentally grow up then. It's a big, bad world out there mate. 

But on the other side, yeah, I wouldn't doubt the establishment's potential in at least allowing such things to happen for some insidious agenda. They've done much much worse than this in their history. 

19 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Just like goray were clever in using some pendu juts to fight in their wars for them. lol 

Goreh were very clever in getting many different people's into fighting for them.

Some of them weren't even Jatt and not even from the pinds.

However, coming back to topic. Prisons are breeding grounds for conversions.

A lot of these attacks are done by converts.

British prison service is a mess and the authorities are doing nothing about this.

28 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Goreh were very clever in getting many different people's into fighting for them.

Some of them weren't even Jatt and not even from the pinds.

Or more to the point, some people were thick as planks or economically desperate to do this

However, coming back to topic. Prisons are breeding grounds for conversions.

A lot of these attacks are done by converts.

British prison service is a mess and the authorities are doing nothing about this.

I think you're missing the point. It's a feeling of disconnect to mainstream 'white' society as well as a perception of being actively oppressed (socially and economically) that makes many black males convert. This also needs to be coupled with a growing understanding of Christianity being (historically) used as a tool to make their ancestors docile and compliant, as well as the hypocrisy of the people doing the converting (hence its rejection). 

Black conversions in prisons have been going for a lot longer than the current 'crisis' that is taking place in the UK prison system. It's very similar in the US too, but I'd guess that the more 'blackcentric' Nation of Islam type of influence is predominant over there as opposed to the wahabbi/salafist flavour over here?

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Or more to the point, some people were thick as planks or economically desperate to do this

I think you're missing the point. It's a feeling of disconnect to mainstream 'white' society as well as a perception of being actively oppressed (socially and economically) that makes many black males convert. This also needs to be coupled with a growing understanding of Christianity being (historically) used as a tool to make their ancestors docile and compliant, as well as the hypocrisy of teh people doing the converting (hence its rejection). 

Black conversions in prisons have been going for a lot longer than the current 'crisis' that is taking place in the UK prison system. It's very similar in the US too, but I'd guess that the more 'blackcentric' Nation of Islam type of influence is predominant over there as opposed to the wahabbi/salafist flavour over here?

If only they understood that Muslim Arabs have been involved in subjugating blacks for far longer than the whites have.

Their "disconnect" has a lot of other factors in the mix too.

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think you're missing the point. It's a feeling of disconnect to mainstream 'white' society as well as a perception of being actively oppressed (socially and economically) that makes many black males convert. This also needs to be coupled with a growing understanding of Christianity being (historically) used as a tool to make their ancestors docile and compliant, as well as the hypocrisy of teh people doing the converting (hence its rejection). 

They are told the lie that their original religion is muslim and that they were forced to be christian by slavery... it is sad 

19 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If only they understood that Muslim Arabs have been involved in subjugating blacks for far longer than the whites have.

Their "disconnect" has a lot of other factors in the mix too.

13 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

They are told the lie that their original religion is muslim and that they were forced to be christian by slavery... it is sad 

I agree that Arabs have an horrendous history with them too. But the black guys I've seen convert (and I've seen a fair few do it, including ones I grew up around), see it as a liberating and empowering move today. 

We have to face up to that truth. 

The only real/serious opposition to western/white global dominance today is Islam. They know this. Even many of the black teachers I know talk about how only Muslim society isn't fracturing under the influence of westernism. They appear to be acutely aware of the long term impact of miscegenation on their own society and are apprehensive about it. The other month I was embarrassed as hell when I met up with some female black teacher friends and they told me how shocked they were with the Hindu and SIkh girls the encountered when they first got some work experience in an office (a few decades ago). They told me the girls were having affairs left, right and centre and acting promiscuously with their white colleagues (they specifically mentioned Muslims girls weren't doing this - at least not conspicuously). At that time, it was VERY uncommon for black girls to date white guys, and they seemed to prefer black guys, so they were shocked at the 'asian' girls behaviour.

So to black people, it looks like the only people who have successfully resisted being absorbed into Eurocentrism retaining their identity in a independent fashion, as well as boldly confronting the western military machine are Muslims. That is attractive to them for obvious reasons.