London attack: Four dead in Westminster terror incident

Premi5

29 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The muslims are brave because they fight in numbers.

They are more fractious than us which is why they focus on the siege mentality to keep themselves united.

Our so called fractures are mere petty squabbles compared to the Islamic fractures.

Our concept of unity is not the same as theirs.

Theoretically, if there were Sikhs in prison who became Amritdhari, you would not have these gangs developing with this "If you want our halal food, convert!".

Our brothers would probably prepare langar for the whole prison and would do far more to unite prisoners. It won't be perfect but it reduce a lot of these tensions.

Our way ultimately is the better way.

If I didn't believe that I would have converted to something else a long time ago. 

That all being said, you don't have a straight clue about human nature, especially in tough situations. 

When the 5h1te hits the fan, all these nice guy notions fly out of the window.

If brothers were to act all 'kumbh baa yaa' in prison like you are suggesting, and they couldn't tear off heads to defend themselves (and I mean literally here!), they'd actually make themselves into targets for their perceived soft/weakness by all the other predators there (and not just muslim ones!) You need to get in your head, society gets made up of all sorts, including people on the psychopathic or sociopathic scale. A lot of these types go on to become leaders in various organisations due to their characteristics. That's why you have all these leaders who can act all nice yet give orders which they know will lead to lots of innocent deaths or sack people with no remorse. In any case statistically there are a disproportionate amount of such people in prison (in comparison to the general public), so all these notions you have of how people will react to altruism are completely off. Such things will get interpreted as effeminate weak behaviour by many and a reason to attack. 

I like the way you play down our fractures like a regular peasant by the way. Yes, ours might be petty compared to theirs, but our small numbers means our fractures impact upon us on a more profound level than theirs (in my opinion). A small fractured group, is infinitely weaker than a massive fractured group, which is more like a giant monster with multiple heads. 

Anyways....

It don't hurt to have worldly knowledge here. There was a time when I'd see bunches of black salafist/wahhabi converts giving it large on Vasaikhi in Southall. For the time being they seem distracted by goray and their politics (which is a nice break). But whenever that ends, we should be ready to become the focus of attention again. 

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

If I didn't believe that I would have converted to something else a long time ago. 

That all being said, you don't have a straight clue about human nature, especially in tough situations. 

When the 5h1te hits the fan, all these nice guy notions fly out of the window.

If brothers were to act all 'kumbh baa yaa' in prison like you are suggesting, and they couldn't tear off heads to defend themselves (and I mean literally here!), they'd actually make themselves into targets for their perceived soft/weakness by all the other predators there (and not just muslim ones!) You need to get in your head, society gets made up of all sorts, including people on the psychopathic or sociopathic scale. A lot of these types go on to become leaders in various organisations due to their characteristics. That's why you have all these leaders who can act all nice yet give orders which they know will lead to lots of innocent deaths or sack people with no remorse. In any case statistically there are a disproportionate amount of such people in prison (in comparison to the general public), so all these notions you have of how people will react to altruism are completely off. Such things will get interpreted as effeminate weak behaviour by many and a reason to attack. 

I like the way you play down our fractures like a regular peasant by the way. Yes, ours might be petty compared to theirs, but our small numbers means our fractures impact upon us on a more profound level than theirs (in my opinion). A small fractured group, is infinitely weaker than a massive fractured group, which is more like a giant monster with multiple heads. 

Anyways....

It don't hurt to have worldly knowledge here. There was a time when I'd see bunches of black salafist/wahhabi converts giving it large on Vasaikhi in Southall. For the time being they seem distracted by goray and their politics (which is a nice break). But whenever that ends, we should be ready to become the focus of attention again. 

Of course, as long as we have tough guys like yourself, we have nothing to worry about.

You do harp on this 5hite hitting the fan a lot, just wondering if it happens whether you are going be there at the front or if you are just talk.

You sound like someone who is itching for a fight. I can guarantee if push comes to shove those "soft" Sikhs will show more balls than talkers like yourself.

For all the faults of our people, and boy do we love to whine, we do a lot of things right and we do it better than a lot of people.

I prefer to look at the glass half full rather than the glass half empty.

5 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

In the increasingly feminised world, Islam is seen by some as the last bastion of masculinity.

Yes I think its a sort of rebellion against feminised pro-homosexual western world, they want to retain that masculinity so they opt to convert for Islam which is seen as the ultimate male dominance faith and clamps down on womens rights servery.

Christianity has failed them because strong christians get rolled over by feminists (women bishops issue) and gays during legal cases (christian hotels, gay cakes,etc). Atheism isnt an option as its an anarchy free for all Marxist ideology where violence and crimes against anyone is justified because theres no higher power to answer to and already they are living the life of an atheist usually so they want a change.

They dont look into eastern faiths because they feel its too complicated to understand usually these violent offenders have very low IQ and do not have the ability to understand dharmic faiths or they think other religions are too small a religion to convert to. So Islam is the attractive choice because its closer to abrahmic Christianity, they have a large support group of converts and born muslims and it gives a military type structure and discipline that these violent criminal minded loosers of society want and crave for. Plus it gives them justification to vent their anger and rage at the system and governments of their home countries for attacking muslim countries and civilians aboard.

So all in all they all the violent nutjobs are attracted to salafi Islam and this threat wont go away as its been with islam since it was founded. The only solution to the madness is to clamp down on the islamic ideology altogether to prevent them converting people and making it so easy to have large demographics in non-muslim societies.

27 minutes ago, genie said:

Yes I think its a sort of rebellion against feminised pro-homosexual western world, they want to retain that masculinity so they opt to convert for Islam which is seen as the ultimate male dominance faith and clamps down on womens rights servery.

Christianity has failed them because strong christians get rolled over by feminists (women bishops issue) and gays during legal cases (christian hotels, gay cakes,etc). Atheism isnt an option as its an anarchy free for all Marxist ideology where violence and crimes against anyone is justified because theres no higher power to answer to and already they are living the life of an atheist usually so they want a change.

They dont look into eastern faiths because they feel its too complicated to understand usually these violent offenders have very low IQ and do not have the ability to understand dharmic faiths or they think other religions are too small a religion to convert to. So Islam is the attractive choice because its closer to abrahmic Christianity, they have a large support group of converts and born muslims and it gives a military type structure and discipline that these violent criminal minded loosers of society want and crave for. Plus it gives them justification to vent their anger and rage at the system and governments of their home countries for attacking muslim countries and civilians aboard.

So all in all they all the violent nutjobs are attracted to salafi Islam and this threat wont go away as its been with islam since it was founded. The only solution to the madness is to clamp down on the islamic ideology altogether to prevent them converting people and making it so easy to have large demographics in non-muslim societies.

Furthermore, feminists keep very quiet on misogyny from Islamics.

They get a free pass.

17 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Furthermore, feminists keep very quiet on misogyny from Islamics.

They get a free pass.

yup especially western leftist white middle and upper class feminists they wont say a word against their Stockholm syndrome masters the islamist's probably because they get shouted down by the oxy-moronic group called "muslim feminists" for being racist if they say anything against muslim criminal's or corrupt islamic theology.

These video's below some it up nicely

53 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Of course, as long as we have tough guys like yourself, we have nothing to worry about.

You do harp on this 5hite hitting the fan a lot, just wondering if it happens whether you are going be there at the front or if you are just talk.

You sound like someone who is itching for a fight. I can guarantee if push comes to shove those "soft" Sikhs will show more balls than talkers like yourself.

For all the faults of our people, and boy do we love to whine, we do a lot of things right and we do it better than a lot of people.

I prefer to look at the glass half full rather than the glass half empty.

Well, I just hope those 'soft' Sikhs don't fold like unexperienced pajamay if the time comes. Are you one of them by the way? 

If you think we don't need more sharp 'tough' apnay, (if that's how you want to put it) in this day and age, you must be more thick than you appear.

I ain't itching for a fight - but I know there are loads of people on the other sides who are. Face up to it. 

15 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well, I just hope those 'soft' Sikhs don't fold like unexperienced pajamay if the time comes. Are you one of them by the way? 

If you think we don't need more sharp 'tough' apnay, (if that's how you want to put it) in this day and age, you must be more thick than you appear.

I ain't itching for a fight - but I know there are loads of people on the other sides who are. Face up to it. 

I have seen plenty tough Sikhs out there and there are plenty of them around doing what is needed when they have to.

But they don't go on like yourself.

I've seen your type before. You are just a keyboard warrior, you talk a good game.

I am under no illusions of how hard or how soft I am. I give as good as I get and got the scars to prove it.

Everyone's gotta a plan until they get punched in the face.

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

I have seen plenty tough Sikhs out there and there are plenty of them around doing what is needed when they have to.

But they don't go on like yourself.

I've seen your type before. You are just a keyboard warrior, you talk a good game.

I am under no illusions of how hard or how soft I am. I give as good as I get and got the scars to prove it.

Everyone's gotta a plan until they get punched in the face.

Good. 

Now stop acting like a pu55y because someone is trying to give hordes of our other closeted brothers a heads up on what might come. 

I don't talk a good game, I live the life, from young too. Didn't have a f**kin option w**ker. 

It's sad that people like me have to even do this, because it's really (yet another) failure of our lot to confront reality. And don't talk your sh1t about the glass being half full. It took decades just to get apnay to face up to grooming when it was rampant in our society, and they still struggle with it. 

Next time don't b1tch out because someone's doing the sh1t (but important) work people like you seem incapable of. 

Dumb farmer. 

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Good. 

Now stop acting like a pu55y because someone is trying to give hordes of our other closeted brothers a heads up on what might come. 

I don't talk a good game, I live the life, from young too. Didn't have a f**kin option w**ker. 

It's sad that people like me have to even do this, because it's really (yet another) failure of our lot to confront reality. And don't talk your sh1t about the glass being half full. It took decades just to get apnay to face up to grooming when it was rampant in our society, and they still struggle with it. 

Next time don't b1tch out because someone's doing the sh1t (but important) work people like you seem incapable of. 

Dumb farmer. 

Are you a Bhatra by any chance?

It will explain a lot.

9 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Are you a Bhatra by any chance?

It will explain a lot.

13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Dumb farmer. 

Come on guys both of you make valid contributions on various topics but can you stop dragging the thread into a personal attacks against each other. Lets keep it civil and control the kahrod. And just agree to disagree...