London attack: Four dead in Westminster terror incident

Premi5

30 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Mike Tyson was also converted in prison.

I think prison lends itself to potential spiritual growth (dukh daru) but also, naturally, tribal instincts (especially given the violence that is the norm there). So it's no shock that kalay convert in prison. The black Muslims in prison (in the US) are probably less animalistic than the nonMuslim blacks, and joining a religion would mean they will have discussions and prayers together which can help to endure the conditions and even help some grow spiritually/intellectually? Whatever else we might say about Islam (I'm no fan), they do frequently have a much better sense of brotherhood between them than some other religions (i.e. us lol). They also try and cook their own halal food when possible, and given how people sometimes behave in prison kitchens (spitting in food etc.) that's another benefit they get.

Let's not forget the matter of self-protection too in those environments. 

So there are lots of sound reasons why someone might convert there. They aren't all being mugs. 

Its mostly those black and white converts to salafi islam that become these nutjob muslim terrorists

You dont get those who are from shia and sufi sects if you do the analysis.

Also isnt it strange that islam seems to attract these kinda violent criminal losers in life whereas Sikhi attracts whites and blacks who want to better themselves. I havent seen one bad black convert to sikhi yet all have been good people from what I have seen about them. Yet black converts to Islam (particularly salafi sect) have mostly been thugs who want to harm and kill innocent people in one way or another.

I was talking to a white guy convert to islam few days ago asked him why he chose islam he said cos he wanted to find a woman who was traditional and strict and not like the easy whoesih feminist white women had become. He wanted to find a nice traditional desi muslim girl thinking he would have no problem as he is a muslim now but he found out even western desi girls have lost the quality of what muslim guys want and thought desi girls were like. So now he is stuck and is frustrated with how his life has turned out and what has become of muslim girls who are brainwashed with feminism and other non-family values nonsense.

8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think prison lends itself to potential spiritual growth (dukh daru) but also, naturally, tribal instincts (especially given the violence that is the norm there). So it's no shock that kalay convert in prison. The black Muslims in prison (in the US) are probably less animalistic than the nonMuslim blacks, and joining a religion would mean they will have discussions and prayers together which can help to endure the conditions and even help some grow spiritually/intellectually? Whatever else we might say about Islam (I'm no fan), they do frequently have a much better sense of brotherhood between them than some other religions (i.e. us lol). They also try and cook their own halal food when possible, and given how people sometimes behave in prison kitchens (spitting in food etc.) that's another benefit they get.

Let's not forget the matter of self-protection too in those environments. 

So there are lots of sound reasons why someone might convert there. They aren't all being mugs. 

How many of them are "religious" and "spiritual" in prison like they are "gay for the stay"

And the ones that go to Syria to fight for ISIS are hardly less animalistic.

There are a lot of perks to be muslim in prison, it's like being bribed. I very much doubt they cook their own food, they probably get their food from outside. What it means is that prison services are discriminating against non muslim prisoners.

This muslim conversion is like a gang and yes it is like a brotherhood but muslim brotherhood is built on a "us" versus "them" mentality. Which makes sense because they are in a constant state of war "Dar Ul Harb vs Darl Ul Salam ".

It is not like a Sikh brotherhood. True brotherhood is not built on antagonism.

However, if you feel this great respect for this being that you are an east end cockney bad boy tearaway ensure you are not becoming a dhimmi.

8 hours ago, genie said:

Its mostly those black and white converts to salafi islam that become these nutjob muslim terrorists

You dont get those who are from shia and sufi sects if you do the analysis.

Also isnt it strange that islam seems to attract these kinda violent criminal losers in life whereas Sikhi attracts whites and blacks who want to better themselves. I havent seen one bad black convert to sikhi yet all have been good people from what I have seen about them. Yet black converts to Islam (particularly salafi sect) have mostly been thugs who want to harm and kill innocent people in one way or another.

I was talking to a white guy convert to islam few days ago asked him why he chose islam he said cos he wanted to find a woman who was traditional and strict and not like the easy whoesih feminist white women had become. He wanted to find a nice traditional desi muslim girl thinking he would have no problem as he is a muslim now but he found out even western desi girls have lost the quality of what muslim guys want and thought desi girls were like. So now he is stuck and is frustrated with how his life has turned out and what has become of muslim girls who are brainwashed with feminism and other non-family values nonsense.

In the increasingly feminised world, Islam is seen by some as the last bastion of masculinity.

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

How many of them are "religious" and "spiritual" in prison like they are "gay for the stay"

And the ones that go to Syria to fight for ISIS are hardly less animalistic.

There are a lot of perks to be muslim in prison, it's like being bribed. I very much doubt they cook their own food, they probably get their food from outside. What it means is that prison services are discriminating against non muslim prisoners.

This muslim conversion is like a gang and yes it is like a brotherhood but muslim brotherhood is built on a "us" versus "them" mentality. Which makes sense because they are in a constant state of war "Dar Ul Harb vs Darl Ul Salam ".

It is not like a Sikh brotherhood. True brotherhood is not built on antagonism.

I can only talk about what I've witnessed and experienced. And I do give that weight, because most apnay w**kers are too scared to even go out there and mix it up with anyone remotely threatening to them, yet think they know what is going on from their closeted positions. I know fighters when I see them, and I can recognise pu55ies too. 

And what would apnay know about brotherhood in this day and age anyway? Only a warped <banned word filter activated> would think we've got things right in that department right now. How much of Amritdhari 'brotherhood' is actually the result of strong parental pressure to conform these days? And are you seriously telling me we don't have this 'them and us' mentality rampant amongst our lot in various ways too - be it in peasant mentalities that make them feel different to all other Sikhs, or inter-jatha mentalities, or amritdhari versus mona mentality. Are you living in some dream world mate? Right now, we are a fractured disunited people. That's not an excuse to become despondent though because there is everything to play for.

However, if you feel this great respect for this being that you are an east end cockney bad boy tearaway ensure you are not becoming a dhimmi.

What is a dhimmi? If you're suggesting that I might convert to Islam, there is no chance of that. I'm happy where I am. However, that doesn't mean I sulk about like some snidey pendu, full of cry baby emotions just because I can see some other communities are doing some things better than us. 

That's just a signal for us to bring up our game and not act like village-idiots as too many of us do. 

Another point about converts to Islam in prison:

One great thing about religion is that it can bring much needed structure into your life. Especially with daily practices (like nitnem). I think another reason why so many people from certain types of backgrounds convert to Islam in prison is because it gives them a readily accessible (and in comparison to some other faiths, a relatively easier) structure to follow. 

Prayers seem very short in Islam. There is that whole sort of physical coordination thing they have when they pray etc. And they've had centuries of experience of converting  and dialoguing with nonMuslims (by both fair and foul means!). So someone can quickly get an identity and sense of belonging there. Our lot are different in that respect (and I'm not saying if this is bad or good), we are infinitely more fractious than a lot of other groups. 

20 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I can only talk about what I've witnessed and experienced. And I do give that weight, because most apnay w**kers are too scared to even go out there and mix it up with anyone remotely threatening to them, yet think they know what is going on from their closeted positions. I know fighters when I see them, and I can recognise pu55ies too. 

And what would apnay know about brotherhood in this day and age anyway? Only a warped <banned word filter activated> would think we've got things right in that department right now. How much of Amritdhari 'brotherhood' is actually the result of strong parental pressure to conform these days? And are you seriously telling me we don't have this 'them and us' mentality rampant amongst our lot in various ways too - be it in peasant mentalities that make them feel different to all other Sikhs, or inter-jatha mentalities, or amritdhari versus mona mentality. Are you living in some dream world mate? Right now, we are a fractured disunited people. That's not an excuse to become despondent though because there is everything to play for.

What is a dhimmi? If you're suggesting that I might convert to Islam, there is no chance of that. I'm happy where I am. However, that doesn't mean I sulk about like some snidey pendu, full of cry baby emotions just because I can see some other communities are doing some things better than us. 

That's just a signal for us to bring up our game and not act like village-idiots as too many of us do. 

The muslims are brave because they fight in numbers.

They are more fractious than us which is why they focus on the siege mentality to keep themselves united.

Our so called fractures are mere petty squabbles compared to the Islamic fractures.

Our concept of unity is not the same as theirs.

Theoretically, if there were Sikhs in prison who became Amritdhari, you would not have these gangs developing with this "If you want our halal food, convert!".

Our brothers would probably prepare langar for the whole prison and would do far more to unite prisoners. It won't be perfect but it reduce a lot of these tensions.

Our way ultimately is the better way.