London attack: Four dead in Westminster terror incident

Premi5

Guest Jacfsing2
19 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I agree that Arabs have an horrendous history with them too. But the black guys I've seen convert (and I've seen a fair few do it, including ones I grew up around), see it as a liberating and empowering move today. 

We have to face up to that truth. 

The only real/serious opposition to western/white global dominance today is Islam. They know this. Even many of the black teachers I know talk about how only Muslim society isn't fracturing under the influence of westernism. They appear to be acutely aware of the long term impact of miscegenation on their own society and are apprehensive about it. The other month I was embarrassed as hell when I met up with some female black teacher friends and they told me how shocked they were with the Hindu and SIkh girls the encountered when they first got some work experience in an office (a few decades ago). They told me the girls were having affairs left, right and centre and acting promiscuously with their white colleagues (they specifically mentioned Muslims girls weren't doing this - at least not conspicuously). At that time, it was VERY uncommon for black girls to date white guys, and they seemed to prefer black guys, so they were shocked at the 'asian' girls behaviour.

So to black people, it looks like the only people who have successfully resisted being absorbed into Eurocentrism retaining their identity in a independent fashion, as well as boldly confronting the western military machine are Muslims. That is attractive to them for obvious reasons.  

Can't they go to Africa if they want to be free? The North African Black Muslims aren't exactly fans of Arabs, especially with them race-mixing with them for thousands of years that they barely look black anymore. But a lot of the Khala "Civil Rights Leaders", were converts to Islam, (the reason for the quotes is that Islam is more of a Ghulami religion than Christianity).

11 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Can't they go to Africa if they want to be free? The North African Black Muslims aren't exactly fans of Arabs, especially with them race-mixing with them for thousands of years that they barely look black anymore. But a lot of the Khala "Civil Rights Leaders", were converts to Islam, (the reason for the quotes is that Islam is more of a Ghulami religion than Christianity).

I know this might be hard for you to understand. But the 'Islam' of black Americans is a very different thing to the Islam of brown people and arabs. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I agree that Arabs have an horrendous history with them too. But the black guys I've seen convert (and I've seen a fair few do it, including ones I grew up around), see it as a liberating and empowering move today. 

We have to face up to that truth. 

The only real/serious opposition to western/white global dominance today is Islam. They know this. Even many of the black teachers I know talk about how only Muslim society isn't fracturing under the influence of westernism. They appear to be acutely aware of the long term impact of miscegenation on their own society and are apprehensive about it. The other month I was embarrassed as hell when I met up with some female black teacher friends and they told me how shocked they were with the Hindu and SIkh girls the encountered when they first got some work experience in an office (a few decades ago). They told me the girls were having affairs left, right and centre and acting promiscuously with their white colleagues (they specifically mentioned Muslims girls weren't doing this - at least not conspicuously). At that time, it was VERY uncommon for black girls to date white guys, and they seemed to prefer black guys, so they were shocked at the 'asian' girls behaviour.

So to black people, it looks like the only people who have successfully resisted being absorbed into Eurocentrism retaining their identity in a independent fashion, as well as boldly confronting the western military machine are Muslims. That is attractive to them for obvious reasons.  

They empower themselves by adopting the names and religion of Arab oppressors. How very liberating.

Like I have mentioned on another thread. Islam is a political ideology before anything else.

If they were truly liberating themselves then they would  pick African names.

I could go on with some of the stuff you have mentioned but it would not be suitable for some of the other posters here.

They see Cassius Clay convert to Islam, and later Mike Tyson, and black people fall over themselves trying to emulate their icons. Black people, as bold and direct as they are as a people, aren't as smart as they think they are. They have the potential to be great, but there's something that holds them back from making the right choices in my opinion. They're very poor at playing the game. No wonder they're so easily manipulated.

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They empower themselves by adopting the names and religion of Arab oppressors. How very liberating.

Like I have mentioned on another thread. Islam is a political ideology before anything else.

If they were truly liberating themselves then they would  pick African names.

I could go on with some of the stuff you have mentioned but it would not be suitable for some of the other posters here.

I'm not telling you that you must agree with their choice. But at least try and understand it, just for the sake of understanding and not being in the dark. 

On one level they are taking a shot at whitey, and whatever else you might say, and whatever privileged, ar5e-licking relationship many of our people had with goray during colonialism - black people's historical experience with white Europeans (and white 'Americans') is undeniably horrendous and went on for centuries. It's no less horrific than what the Moghuls tried with our ancestors. Then we have there actual experiences of racism growing up black in a white majority place (which is a lot better now than it was a few decades ago). 

So I think some of them are strategically aligning themselves with the people who are most likely to give goray a slap on the face. 

That's is certainly not us. Our lot have become so dumb and infantilized that we actually run to goray like little babies for help with 84 and stuff, when it's damn obvious they don't give a toss (not to mention actually supported Indira by sending a SAS advisor). 

I'd imagine if there was some strong African movement that they felt was as powerful and potent as militant Islam appears to them, they'd have probably joined that. But in the absence of such a thing, they've jumped on the Islamist bandwagon. 

I think it is important to dispassionately try and grasp these things. 

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

They see Cassius Clay convert to Islam, and later Mike Tyson, and black people fall over themselves trying to emulate their icons. Black people, as bold and direct as they are as a people, aren't as smart as they think they are. They have the potential to be great, but there's something that holds them back from making the right choices in my opinion. They're very poor at playing the game. No wonder they're so easily manipulated.

Our lot have been muppeted about to such extremes during and since colonialism, I feel like we are in a glass house about the above myself. 

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Our lot have been muppeted about to such extremes during and since colonialism, I feel like we are in a glass house about the above myself. 

We acknowledge our issues, people like you, I, and others on this site. We don't live in denial and say we wuz kangz, even though Sikhs did have a kingdom once upon a time, lmao.

10 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm not telling you that you must agree with their choice. But at least try and understand it, just for the sake of understanding and not being in the dark. 

On one level they are taking a shot at whitey, and whatever else you might say, and whatever privileged, ar5e-licking relationship many of our people had with goray during colonialism - black people's historical experience with white Europeans (and white 'Americans') is undeniably horrendous and went on for centuries. It's no less horrific than what the Moghuls tried with our ancestors. Then we have there actual experiences of racism growing up black in a white majority place (which is a lot better now than it was a few decades ago). 

So I think some of them are strategically aligning themselves with the people who are most likely to give goray a slap on the face. 

That's is certainly not us. Our lot have become so dumb and infantilized that we actually run to goray like little babies for help with 84 and stuff, when it's damn obvious they don't give a toss (not to mention actually supported Indira by sending a SAS advisor). 

I'd imagine if there was some strong African movement that they felt was as powerful and potent as militant Islam appears to them, they'd have probably joined that. But in the absence of such a thing, they've jumped on the Islamist bandwagon. 

I think it is important to dispassionately try and grasp these things. 

What would be interesting to see the proportion of blacks converting to Islam. And also whether it is in prison or outside prison. 

I was listening to LBC this evening and there was an interesting conversation regarding this.

A lot of the prisoners are pressured to convert and the biggest instigators are white people who have ginger hair.

Islam preys on the vulnerable and manipulates them.

It is a system that needs to be brought down and dismantled. The drain needs to be swamped.

40 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Mike Tyson was also converted in prison.