• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Premi5

London attack: Four dead in Westminster terror incident

88 posts in this topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359158

Four people, including an armed police officer and a man believed to be the attacker, have died in a terrorist incident near the UK's Houses of Parliament, Scotland Yard has said.

One of the victims was among several pedestrians hit by a car on Westminster Bridge, before it crashed.

An officer protecting Parliament was stabbed by an attacker, who was shot by police.

At least 20 people were injured, including three other officers.

Acting Deputy Commissioner and head of counter terrorism at the Metropolitan Police, Mark Rowley, said a major terrorist investigation was under way.

He said the attack started shortly before 15:00 GMT when the car was driven over Westminster Bridge, hitting and injuring a number of members of the public and the three police officers, who were on their way back from a commendation ceremony.

Mr Rowley said after the car crashed, a man armed with the knife "continued the attack and tried to enter Parliament".

Witnesses say there was what appeared to be a warning shout and then the crack of three or four shots before the attacker fell to the floor.

Foreign Office minister Tobias Ellwood - a former Army officer whose brother died in the Bali terrorist bombing in 2002 - attempted mouth-to-mouth resuscitation of an injured police officer.

Prime Minister Theresa May is to chair a meeting of the government's emergency Cobra committee later.

Speaking ahead of the meeting, a Downing Street spokesman said: "The thoughts of the PM and the government are with those killed and injured in this appalling incident, and with their families."

Metropolitan Police Federation chairman Ken Marsh said: "We offer our deepest sympathy to the family of the officer who has died. This incident shows the dangers our colleagues face on a daily basis.

*False Flag? Why now? And what events will follow?*

The first casualty was a woman who went under a bus , so many pictures of people strewn across westminter pavements being tended to by passersby and ambulance staff.  

Given this has happened within a week of article 50 is being triggered means they can shut down pedestrian traffic and of course protests around parliment .

Will be used to increase 'security' by higher levels of meddling in people's private affairs no doubts. 

Religion of pieces (islam) strikes again.No surprises there.

Keep calm and carry on accepting Islamo-fascism attacks and conversions is the name of the game of the rich globalists.

What is concerning is that major news outlets labelled the attacker as an asian guy when clearly from the pictures he looks mixed race black guy or full black altogether. Instead or labeling it an islamist attack they pointed out the guys skin colour which should raise more than an eyebrow if your brown/asian heritage.

Also Cressida Rose D1ck (and yes not being rude thats her real surname) was in charge of counter terrorism operation when 7/7 happened in london in 2005 and under her watch an innocent brazillian man was shot dead by plains clothed police man pumping 4 bullets into his brain on a tube carriage floor. And now she is chief police commissioner of policing in London and this happens.

Maybe a coincidence or maybe this woman is cursed or incompetent?

JS121314655_Rex-Features_Cressida-Dick-A

Edited by genie
1 person likes this

Son's friend sent him video footage of the carnage , a woman had died under a bus' wheels , so many injured and confused people . I counted three gunshots but the claims are he was shot twice . channel 4 named a kala convert from Hackney but that guys was in Jail on an unrelated matter so no closer to a name . 

Definitely a muslim guy , they actually stripsearched him where he fell , could see his trousers around his ankles whilst the officers were around him. One lady was hit so hard she had to get fished out of the Thames with injuries (luckily she survived) , three police officers injured prior to the stabbing . Of course they had Sikh police officer inside the commons to talk to the people there . mystery package on board car meant evac wasn't possible until bomb squad sorted out that mess.

The media and the authorities are in denial over where the real issues are in regards this.

I think that most UK Sikhs are very aware where the problem lies at an intuitive level.

I think that most of population of the UK are very aware, it is the same pattern that repeats itself over and over again yet the powers that be and the media do not want to connect the dots even though it is clearly obvious to everyone else.

I am not sure how many more candlelight vigils or speeches of how we are "united" and "we will not be divided" can be stomached.

Edited by Ranjeet01

Death toll 5, injured 40 

terrorist named as 52 year old convert Khalid Masood

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/khalid-masood-named-birmingham-terrorist-12787878

Candle vigil is on timetables , eiffel tower had its lights off last night (big deal)  just so worn out by the banality of the phrases and rhetoric used by politicians . Of Course Sajid Khan was under the stopwatch for a response ... sounded like a standard release .

I am still not convinced regarding the origin/cause of any so-called 'terrorism' events that we see in the News, e.g. France, Germany, USA, Turkey. 

They could easily be planned by Secret Service agencies. I don't understand how the policeman was stabbed. I don't believe a normal individual, even if they were Islamic extremist and hates kafirs would lack the compassion for human life to drive a truck or car into people. 

I wonder if the rest of the major countries in Europe will be affected by such events in coming months, e.g. Spain, Italy, Holland, Austria.

7 hours ago, Premi5 said:

I am still not convinced regarding the origin/cause of any so-called 'terrorism' events that we see in the News, e.g. France, Germany, USA, Turkey. 

They could easily be planned by Secret Service agencies. I don't understand how the policeman was stabbed. I don't believe a normal individual, even if they were Islamic extremist and hates kafirs would lack the compassion for human life to drive a truck or car into people. 

I wonder if the rest of the major countries in Europe will be affected by such events in coming months, e.g. Spain, Italy, Holland, Austria.

police officer was unarmed , the type to give directions etc (friendly face) ... apparently an attempt was made in Belgium again to mow down people but was foiled . We know globalists are steering the planet to a major clash of civilisations to weaken all and sweep in with a one world government but there will be major major hardships before then. Turkey's Erdogan openly saying no one will be able to walk the streets safely in Europe.. 

8 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Once you start falling down that rabbit hole, you'll struggle to comprehend even the most straightforward events occurring before your eyes. Not everything is a conspiracy. The question you should be asking is "How did this all begin, and why?" not "Is what I'm seeing real?" You're missing the point entirely if that's how you're approaching this situation.

59 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Reveal hidden contents

1578.jpg?w=605&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&f

That's the blackest "Asian man" I've ever seen in my life.

These white c**nts don't miss an opportunity to put the boot into brown man these days. 

But then again, I've met apnay and Bungalis that have actually been darker than this so...

Brown muslims are very clever that they use black converts and black muslims to do a lot of their grunt work

Underwear bomber, shoe bomber, the rigby killer, one of the 7/7 bombers.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Brown muslims are very clever that they use black converts and black muslims to do a lot of their grunt work

Underwear bomber, shoe bomber, the rigby killer, one of the 7/7 bombers.

Just like goray were clever in using some pendu juts to fight in their wars for them. lol 

Edited by dallysingh101

You need to mentally grow up then. It's a big, bad world out there mate. 

But on the other side, yeah, I wouldn't doubt the establishment's potential in at least allowing such things to happen for some insidious agenda. They've done much much worse than this in their history. 

Edited by dallysingh101

19 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Just like goray were clever in using some pendu juts to fight in their wars for them. lol 

Goreh were very clever in getting many different people's into fighting for them.

Some of them weren't even Jatt and not even from the pinds.

However, coming back to topic. Prisons are breeding grounds for conversions.

A lot of these attacks are done by converts.

British prison service is a mess and the authorities are doing nothing about this.

2 people like this

28 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Goreh were very clever in getting many different people's into fighting for them.

Some of them weren't even Jatt and not even from the pinds.

Or more to the point, some people were thick as planks or economically desperate to do this

However, coming back to topic. Prisons are breeding grounds for conversions.

A lot of these attacks are done by converts.

British prison service is a mess and the authorities are doing nothing about this.

I think you're missing the point. It's a feeling of disconnect to mainstream 'white' society as well as a perception of being actively oppressed (socially and economically) that makes many black males convert. This also needs to be coupled with a growing understanding of Christianity being (historically) used as a tool to make their ancestors docile and compliant, as well as the hypocrisy of the people doing the converting (hence its rejection). 

Black conversions in prisons have been going for a lot longer than the current 'crisis' that is taking place in the UK prison system. It's very similar in the US too, but I'd guess that the more 'blackcentric' Nation of Islam type of influence is predominant over there as opposed to the wahabbi/salafist flavour over here?

Edited by dallysingh101

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Or more to the point, some people were thick as planks or economically desperate to do this

I think you're missing the point. It's a feeling of disconnect to mainstream 'white' society as well as a perception of being actively oppressed (socially and economically) that makes many black males convert. This also needs to be coupled with a growing understanding of Christianity being (historically) used as a tool to make their ancestors docile and compliant, as well as the hypocrisy of teh people doing the converting (hence its rejection). 

Black conversions in prisons have been going for a lot longer than the current 'crisis' that is taking place in the UK prison system. It's very similar in the US too, but I'd guess that the more 'blackcentric' Nation of Islam type of influence is predominant over there as opposed to the wahabbi/salafist flavour over here?

If only they understood that Muslim Arabs have been involved in subjugating blacks for far longer than the whites have.

Their "disconnect" has a lot of other factors in the mix too.

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think you're missing the point. It's a feeling of disconnect to mainstream 'white' society as well as a perception of being actively oppressed (socially and economically) that makes many black males convert. This also needs to be coupled with a growing understanding of Christianity being (historically) used as a tool to make their ancestors docile and compliant, as well as the hypocrisy of teh people doing the converting (hence its rejection). 

They are told the lie that their original religion is muslim and that they were forced to be christian by slavery... it is sad 

19 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If only they understood that Muslim Arabs have been involved in subjugating blacks for far longer than the whites have.

Their "disconnect" has a lot of other factors in the mix too.

13 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

They are told the lie that their original religion is muslim and that they were forced to be christian by slavery... it is sad 

I agree that Arabs have an horrendous history with them too. But the black guys I've seen convert (and I've seen a fair few do it, including ones I grew up around), see it as a liberating and empowering move today. 

We have to face up to that truth. 

The only real/serious opposition to western/white global dominance today is Islam. They know this. Even many of the black teachers I know talk about how only Muslim society isn't fracturing under the influence of westernism. They appear to be acutely aware of the long term impact of miscegenation on their own society and are apprehensive about it. The other month I was embarrassed as hell when I met up with some female black teacher friends and they told me how shocked they were with the Hindu and SIkh girls the encountered when they first got some work experience in an office (a few decades ago). They told me the girls were having affairs left, right and centre and acting promiscuously with their white colleagues (they specifically mentioned Muslims girls weren't doing this - at least not conspicuously). At that time, it was VERY uncommon for black girls to date white guys, and they seemed to prefer black guys, so they were shocked at the 'asian' girls behaviour.

So to black people, it looks like the only people who have successfully resisted being absorbed into Eurocentrism retaining their identity in a independent fashion, as well as boldly confronting the western military machine are Muslims. That is attractive to them for obvious reasons.  

19 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I agree that Arabs have an horrendous history with them too. But the black guys I've seen convert (and I've seen a fair few do it, including ones I grew up around), see it as a liberating and empowering move today. 

The only real/serious opposition to western/white global dominance today is Islam. They know this. Even many of the black teachers I know talk about how only Muslim society isn't fracturing under the influence of westernism. They appear to be acutely aware of the long term impact of miscegenation on their own society and are apprehensive about it. The other month I was embarrassed as hell when I met up with some female black teacher friends and they told me how shocked they were with the Hindu and SIkh girls the encountered when they first got some work experience in an office (a few decades ago). They told me the girls were having affairs left, right and centre and acting promiscuously with their white colleagues (they specifically mentioned Muslims girls weren't doing this - at least not conspicuously). At that time, it was VERY uncommon for black girls to date white guys, and they seemed to prefer black guys, so they were shocked at the 'asian' girls behaviour.

So to black people, it looks like the only people who have successfully resisted being absorbed into Eurocentrism retaining their identity in a independent fashion, as well as boldly confronting the western military machine are Muslims. That is attractive to them for obvious reasons.  

Can't they go to Africa if they want to be free? The North African Black Muslims aren't exactly fans of Arabs, especially with them race-mixing with them for thousands of years that they barely look black anymore. But a lot of the Khala "Civil Rights Leaders", were converts to Islam, (the reason for the quotes is that Islam is more of a Ghulami religion than Christianity).

11 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Can't they go to Africa if they want to be free? The North African Black Muslims aren't exactly fans of Arabs, especially with them race-mixing with them for thousands of years that they barely look black anymore. But a lot of the Khala "Civil Rights Leaders", were converts to Islam, (the reason for the quotes is that Islam is more of a Ghulami religion than Christianity).

I know this might be hard for you to understand. But the 'Islam' of black Americans is a very different thing to the Islam of brown people and arabs. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

They empower themselves by adopting the names and religion of Arab oppressors. How very liberating.

Like I have mentioned on another thread. Islam is a political ideology before anything else.

If they were truly liberating themselves then they would  pick African names.

I could go on with some of the stuff you have mentioned but it would not be suitable for some of the other posters here.

They see Cassius Clay convert to Islam, and later Mike Tyson, and black people fall over themselves trying to emulate their icons. Black people, as bold and direct as they are as a people, aren't as smart as they think they are. They have the potential to be great, but there's something that holds them back from making the right choices in my opinion. They're very poor at playing the game. No wonder they're so easily manipulated.

Edited by MisterrSingh

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They empower themselves by adopting the names and religion of Arab oppressors. How very liberating.

Like I have mentioned on another thread. Islam is a political ideology before anything else.

If they were truly liberating themselves then they would  pick African names.

I could go on with some of the stuff you have mentioned but it would not be suitable for some of the other posters here.

I'm not telling you that you must agree with their choice. But at least try and understand it, just for the sake of understanding and not being in the dark. 

On one level they are taking a shot at whitey, and whatever else you might say, and whatever privileged, ar5e-licking relationship many of our people had with goray during colonialism - black people's historical experience with white Europeans (and white 'Americans') is undeniably horrendous and went on for centuries. It's no less horrific than what the Moghuls tried with our ancestors. Then we have there actual experiences of racism growing up black in a white majority place (which is a lot better now than it was a few decades ago). 

So I think some of them are strategically aligning themselves with the people who are most likely to give goray a slap on the face. 

That's is certainly not us. Our lot have become so dumb and infantilized that we actually run to goray like little babies for help with 84 and stuff, when it's damn obvious they don't give a toss (not to mention actually supported Indira by sending a SAS advisor). 

I'd imagine if there was some strong African movement that they felt was as powerful and potent as militant Islam appears to them, they'd have probably joined that. But in the absence of such a thing, they've jumped on the Islamist bandwagon. 

I think it is important to dispassionately try and grasp these things.