Guest Gurvir101

Help marriage issue

32 posts in this topic

On 24 March 2017 at 0:36 AM, Jacfsing2 said:

I know this sounds impractical, but either you elope with her and get married anyway without her parents approval; or you completely cut this relationship off

It is not only impractical but absolutely absurd Jacfsing2!! Can you imagine the hurt these options will cause to the concerned parties?  Surely, you can try to be little more humane than this? Sometimes I just give up on people like you honestly. They never change!  It doesn't matter how much Sikhee you feed them with but it is all of little or no avail. It simply doesn't work! 

Edited by muscleman

2 minutes ago, muscleman said:

It is not only impractical but absolutely absurd Jacfsing2!! Can you imagine the hurt these options will cause to the concerned parties?  Surely, you can try to be little more humane than this? Sometimes I just give up on people like you honestly. They never change!  It doesn't matter how much Sikhee you feed them with but it is all of little or no avail. It simply doesn't work! 

Can you stop trolling me and troll someone else.

6 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Can you stop trolling me and troll someone else.

By jove, trolling you? Have you gone completely bonkers? All I have said is your choice of options is absolutely absurd! Good heavens!

Edited by muscleman

Just now, muscleman said:

Trolling you? Have you gone complete bonkers? All I have said is your choice of options are absolutely absurd! Good heavens!

You've been trolling everything I post for a while mate. Look at your post here: 

"...", 

You are clearly here to troll and you have nothing to say to anyone except me.

I like reading your posts but that doesn't mean I agree with everything you say!  I agree with most of the stuff you say but not everything! Sorry to disappointment you.

9 minutes ago, muscleman said:

I like reading your posts but that doesn't mean I agree with everything you say!  I agree with most of the stuff you say but not everything! Sorry to disappointment you.

Mate look at your recent history: 95% of it has been attacks against me: 

Now by any standard you are clearly trolling me for whatever reason I don't know and your chicken to speak-up against anyone else. Just look at your response to @sikhojaggo and we can see that you simply want to pick on me.

Unfortunately things didnt go well and her family refused to meet me and in the end she decided to stop meeting me too and go with what her parents wanted.

I tried to reason and say she should follow what she believes and thinks is right but now thinks that her parents are right for some reason. Maybe she said that to stop me pursuing her.

I've just tried to keep busy with work and doing more simran etc. I guess it wasnt meant to be, I have no doubts that Mahraj has his reasons and has a different path for me.

Thanks for all of your concern and advice, I appreciate it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Topics

• What music are you listening to right now? Let's bond over some worldly stuff. I'm sure the people here aren't twerking it out to Anaconda and I'm also sure alot of you don't spend all your time listening to kirtan and Gurbani. So what songs are you really into right now? Why so?  I'll start it out with this. I love the lyrics and the beat of it. The lyrics have a pretty interesting meaning. There is nothing that they can do,
      To protect a king and his fool,
      Caught in the fire, watch it burn,
      Ash to ash, now it's our turn,
      Take their kingdom down and smash it to pieces,
      Turn their feet around, they will be defeated,
      They will crumble at the sight of our legion,
      if you want the crown then you've got to break them down.   I always got the vibe its an attack on the current establishment, the king being the uncaring government and the fool being the ones who chase after them for power and wealth. The fire is a symbolism of their very greed eventually destroying them and the legion being the people rising up to oppose them. 
    • the murder case and rape cases have still not been actioned its been 4 years plus, just defer defer defer the picture- everyone is calm not angry/scared  maybe media just making a storm in a teacup? there have been other directly related cases of rape and abuse ...any woman or girl is our sister daughter so our problem just as all guys who are being attacked and hoodwinked by this S- for brains man into cutting off their manhood to achieve mukhti are my sons and brothers. what was the nature of the 'disruption' nothing said just repetition of the same phrase across the Hindian Media Why should we tolerate new people being swindled do we not owe care to our fellow citizens knowing what we do ? JUst because he uses the phrase naam charcha , does it mean the same as you assume ? he called his mockery of Guru Pita ji his initiation ceremony too ...
    • Did you read my analysis above? It is patent that the Sikhs were invading the Sirsa followers space. That is not a "legitimate protest". Again, a legitimate protest is standing outside the venue raising slogans, holding signs, distributing leaflets, talking to people, etc. But your own reference, by the "Sikh News Express", by, I assume, a pro-Sikh outlet, says: "Some Sikhs had barged into the venue where the dera followers were holding a congregation in Marouri on July 23 and had disrupted their proceedings by brandishing swords." How is that a "legitimate protest"? Would it be OK for Muslims to disrupt katha of Guru Nanak Dev ji's visit to Mecca by brandishing AK-47s? It should go without saying that the minor children should not have been arrested (or taken part in the invasion of the Sirsa meeting, either). That does not excuse the invasion itself.
    • When you said the Sirsa baba had made 400 Sikh youth into eunuchs, it sounded something like he was scooping up young Amritdhari Singhs into unlabeled white vans and chopping off their parts, and dropping them off in the streets. The article actually references Sirsa followers who were told to become eunuchs on the orders of the Baba. Now I don't endorse chopping off either your hair or your parts, but people are free to do what they want to do. We do not own people, and cannot prevent them from doing stupid things. In any case, the courts are taking up a case against the Sirsa dera regarding this, so why do Sikhs need to disrupt Naam Charcha meetings for? Did you notice the article says "Court rejects Sirsa dera chief’s plea for joint hearing in rape, murder cases"? Meaning the court gave a rejection to the Sirsa chief. Which means the courts are moving against the scum. So why do Sikhs need to disrupt the Naam Charcha meeting? The article says "Four booked in Sirsa for raping minor sisters". It doesn't say "four released", or "four rapists totally ignored." Secondly, while the two girls went to the Sirsa dera for "satsang", the article does not say they were raped in the dera, just a village inside Sirsa district. For example, "Amritsar" is the name of both a place (the Amrit Sarovar), and a city, and a district. A girl who went to Amritsar for darshan, and then was raped in a village of Amritsar district would not make the President of the SGPC responsible. Again, the four were booked, so why do Sikhs need to disrupt a Naam Charcha meeting, and how does it advance the rape prosecution of these lowlifes? Another article about an ongoing case against the Dera chief. So why do Sikhs need to disrupt a Naam Charcha meeting, and how does it advance the rape prosecution of this lowlifes?
    • Yes stop writing stupid things when he's wrote something good.  Onebeing paji and you Parmjit paji listen to this shabad:  ਸੋ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਮੇਰੈ ਨਾਲਿ ਹੈ ਜਿਥੈ ਕਿਥੈ ਮੈਨੋ ਲਏ ਛਡਾਈ ॥ 
      सो सतिगुरु पिआरा मेरै नालि है जिथै किथै मैनो लए छडाई ॥ 
      So saṯgur pi▫ārā merai nāl hai jithai kithai maino la▫e cẖẖadā▫ī. 
      That Beloved True Guru is with me and gets me delivered wherever I may be.  SGGS ji Ang 588 🙏🏻 Waheguru      This is my last reply.