Guest Gurvir101

Help marriage issue

31 posts in this topic

On 24 March 2017 at 0:36 AM, Jacfsing2 said:

I know this sounds impractical, but either you elope with her and get married anyway without her parents approval; or you completely cut this relationship off

It is not only impractical but absolutely absurd Jacfsing2!! Can you imagine the hurt these options will cause to the concerned parties?  Surely, you can try to be little more humane than this? Sometimes I just give up on people like you honestly. They never change!  It doesn't matter how much Sikhee you feed them with but it is all of little or no avail. It simply doesn't work! 

Edited by muscleman

2 minutes ago, muscleman said:

It is not only impractical but absolutely absurd Jacfsing2!! Can you imagine the hurt these options will cause to the concerned parties?  Surely, you can try to be little more humane than this? Sometimes I just give up on people like you honestly. They never change!  It doesn't matter how much Sikhee you feed them with but it is all of little or no avail. It simply doesn't work! 

Can you stop trolling me and troll someone else.

6 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Can you stop trolling me and troll someone else.

By jove, trolling you? Have you gone completely bonkers? All I have said is your choice of options is absolutely absurd! Good heavens!

Edited by muscleman

Just now, muscleman said:

Trolling you? Have you gone complete bonkers? All I have said is your choice of options are absolutely absurd! Good heavens!

You've been trolling everything I post for a while mate. Look at your post here: 

"...", 

You are clearly here to troll and you have nothing to say to anyone except me.

I like reading your posts but that doesn't mean I agree with everything you say!  I agree with most of the stuff you say but not everything! Sorry to disappointment you.

9 minutes ago, muscleman said:

I like reading your posts but that doesn't mean I agree with everything you say!  I agree with most of the stuff you say but not everything! Sorry to disappointment you.

Mate look at your recent history: 95% of it has been attacks against me: 

Now by any standard you are clearly trolling me for whatever reason I don't know and your chicken to speak-up against anyone else. Just look at your response to @sikhojaggo and we can see that you simply want to pick on me.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor