• Topics

• Once again this fool fabricates stuff out of thin air & resorts to childish comments to cover up his inadequacy. The arths given by shabad kosh for 'nar' says nar can mean man, narsingh (avtar of Vishnu), a unique breed of gods or Narayan. When you have Nar & Manuka together the message is clearly being directed to that Nar which is of human kind.  You can try to divert & cover up for your lack of knowledge & fabricate stuff out of thin air all you want... won't work with me
    • the four yugs, which or who was saying male of human kind plus males of other species could obtain Naam and now the Guru has resolved the dispute to say male of human kind has access to Naam? Let me guess you are going to say monkeys in the 4 yugs were claiming they can get Naam, but not anymore.....only the true homosapien, mahakaal96 can get Naam  
    • It is related because the statement was made that in order to be Panj Pyaras you have to be image of the Guru. Which both genders can as you pointed out both can take Amrit and both can become one with Akal Purakh. I wish you'd realize gender is transient and makes no statement as to ones spiritual state and it's the light within that initiates as that light is as you pointed out one with Akal Purakh. Tell me how a pen-s is required in any of this??  Of course in that time everything was male dominated. India is STILL male dominated. A female guru would never have been listened to in that time and possibly even now as most males look down on females as you said something to protect something to own something lower in existence than the almighty male form. By the way we all start out female in the womb and any human given testosterone will take on the all mighty male traits. Surgery can fix the rest if the male form is so important. 
    • First you are unable to read Punjabi and now you can't understand simple English.  For the betterment of the sangat I will go into detail where you are again making mistakes.  Before I go into the foot note.  I checked two different websites with DamDami taksal Rehat Maryada and they had no foot notes in the Rehat.  If anything these are foot notes added by the translator.  As we all know translations can and have been wrong in the past.  Secondly, we have the current Jathedar of DamDami Taksal, Sant Jarnail Singh ji clearly saying women are not to be in Punj Pyare.  Sant ji would not go against DamDami Taksal Rehat Maryada.  Again for the betterment of the sangat, let's go elbow deep into this.  Let's compare what harkiran says to what the foot note says. Harkiran says: a women who is amritdhari can be in the Punj Pyare because she is the image of the Guru.    Now let's look at the foot note. The foot note in question has two steps in it.  The first part is referring to: "One enters the Khalsa fold by taking Amrit" This part is referring to everyone can take amrit; man and woman.  Here the person who is taking amrit has to accept Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as the Guru and follow the rehat laid out by the Guru.  So now they have taken amrit and they are in the Khalsa fold.  Perfect nothing in this part about women being allowed in Punj Pyare or only soul matters or anything harkiran has asserted to in the past. The second part: "becomes a true Khalsa when he/she becomes the living image of the Guru by becoming knowledgeable and spiritually gifted. The second part is saying a person who has taken Amrit is not automatically the living image of the Guru. Although this is how harkiran wants people to see it.  Harkiran wants people to misinterpret this foot note as once a woman takes amrit she automatically becomes the living image of the Guru.  This can't be further from the truth  There is a stipulation added to when a person becomes the living image of the Guru and true Khalsa.  Here is the stipulation:   "by becoming knowledgeable and spiritually gifted." What is this referring too?  The translator really as made this stupid proof.  The translator is referring to people who have become one with gurmat; have/are brahmgyan, they are the living image of the Guru.  This is speaking to atma and Vaheguru becoming one.  Now let's apply this to a woman.  A woman takes amrit and follows Gurmat and attains brahmgyan.  Therefore she becomes one with Akal Purakh as the end result.  Let's go back to the where this foot note originated from: ਚਹੁ ਜੁਗਾ ਕਾ ਹੁਣਿ ਨਿਬੇੜਾ ਨਰ ਮਨੁਖਾ ਨੋ ਏਕੁ ਨਿਧਾਨਾ ॥ The four ages dispute (this word ਨਿਬੇੜਾ is referring to how each religion in the four ages argued and claimed they are the true path to Akal Purakh or whatever state they claim to be) has now been settled, man and human kind have been given one treasure (Naam). (ਨਿਧਾਨਾ means treasure, but it's not speaking about treasure as gold and diamonds, but the true treasure of Naam).  If I have not lost you, the foot note is saying anyone can become one with Akal Purakh.  So what does the foot note and the Gurbani line that the foot note is based on have to do with saying women can be in punj pyare?  Absolutely NOTHING!!!!!   Yaaayyyyy mission accomplished......put on your party hats, let out the balloons animals.  But hold up, if a woman can become one with Akal Purakh what is stopping her from becoming part of the Punj Pyare, as she is the living image of the Guru? Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji called for a head, all five times a man stood up and gave his head only, who belonged to different caste as well.  After these men were given Amrit, the Guru abolished their caste and caste names.  But did he abolish their gender or keep it intact.  Let's see what names they were given.  Daya SINGH, Himmat SINGH, Dharam SINGH,  Mokham SINGH, Sahib SINGH.  What does the Singh, signify?  They are males.  Before they took Amrit they were with caste and man.  After taking Amrit they had no caste and still retrained their male gender.  Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji went from Sri Guru Gobind Rai to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.  Even the Guru kept his male gender name.  Yaaayyyyy mission accomplished part 2, bring out the party hats again and balloon animals....everyone gets a balloon animal.......make sure harkiran gets a female balloon animal though.   
    • Nothing I have said has come from my own manmat... everything I have said has been based on & referenced against historical references & sources. Translations of Gurbani have been backed up by arths given in Shabad Kosh. Then there's you.... who has provided no references or sources and all your translations of Gurbani are from your own manmat & twisted to suit you nowhere have I said I hate women... my Guru instructed us to protect women, respect women & to honour them. Just because you want equality, something that God didn't create as he deliberately created men & women to fulfil specific roles. Anyone who doesn't go along with your false views on equality automatically becomes a woman hater?! Guru Sahib decided to take 10 human forms... each time as a man Every bhagat whose bani mahraj included in SGGS is a man 5 pyare of Mahraj were all men Mahraj used gender specific words like nar & naar/naari in Gurbani  Does that mean Mahraj was a chauvinist as well?