Distinguishing Between Good and Bad

46 minutes ago, muscleman said:

?? You seem to be planning or tellin someone to attack or use violence over here on someone lol. Very strange.

No. It's a reference to Star Wars. The Force? The mystical power that surrounds and permeates all living things which might be referred to as intuition, knowledge, etc, that is derived from an unseen source designed to guide us towards goodness and truth. 

I suggested that in order to decide who is "good" and "bad" we should look within and make use of the budhi we're supposed to cultivate through adherence to Sikh teachings.

It's quite sad i had to spell it all out, lol. The joke is dead.

10 hours ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

To avoid:

Dhumma

Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma is an excellent kathakar. His knowledge on Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib is renowned in the taksal, and Baba is the one who has engineered the revival of Dasam katha in Delhi Gurdwaras where it was non-existent for over a decade.

1 hour ago, chatanga said:

Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma is an excellent kathakar. His knowledge on Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib is renowned in the taksal, and Baba is the one who has engineered the revival of Dasam katha in Delhi Gurdwaras where it was non-existent for over a decade.

The other jathedars and mahapurkhs of taksal have a better understanding.

the reason I said to avoid him is simply that he sometimes becomes very fond of the akalis (government) 

hence some may just see all taksalis as supporters of akalis 

19 hours ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

The other jathedars and mahapurkhs of taksal have a better understanding.

the reason I said to avoid him is simply that he sometimes becomes very fond of the akalis (government) 

hence some may just see all taksalis as supporters of akalis 

Sure, Harnam Singh is a supporter of the akalis, but what measure did you use to ascertain whether other jathedars and mahapurkhs of taksal havea  better understanding. And who are these jathedars and mahapurkhs?

I would also include Gyani Parwinderpal SIngh Buttar and Bhai Gurpreet Singh california in the "good" list.

22 minutes ago, chatanga said:

Sure, Harnam Singh is a supporter of the akalis, but what measure did you use to ascertain whether other jathedars and mahapurkhs of taksal havea  better understanding. And who are these jathedars and mahapurkhs?

I would also include Gyani Parwinderpal SIngh Buttar and Bhai Gurpreet Singh california in the "good" list.

Mahapurkhs- Sant giani gurbachan singh ji, Sant Giani Kartar Singh ji, and Sant Giani Jarnail Singh ji khalsa (have huge numbers of katha available), Baba Banta Singh (loads of Dasam granth katha available), Giani Harbhajan singh.

It is just the way he has been acting, sometimes the attitude just defeats all that knowledge. One may not be able to learn much from a hypocritical person. And post importantly, the above two mentioned are great as well.