Khalistanisinghni

Distinguishing Between Good and Bad

19 posts in this topic

WJKK WJKF,

below are some parchariks who are worth listening to, as well as some who are ignorant and virus. (Feel free to add)

GOOD:

Giani Sher Singh ji Ambale wale 

Giani Kulwant Singh ji Ludhiane Wale 

Giani Thakur Singh ji Patiale Wale

Bhai Sukha singh ji UK

Basics of Sikhi

Giani Sant Singh ju Maskeen 

Bhai Pinderpal Singh ji

Giani Amarjit Singh

 

To avoid:

Panthpreet "Singh"

Sarbjit Dhunda

Ranjit "Singh" Dhadrianwale

Darshan "Singh"

Gurbakshn Kala Afghana

Dhumma

Others: linked to the above.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curious to know why you've put  Ranjit "Singh" Dhadrianwale under bad? Am I missing something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Curious to know why you've put  Ranjit "Singh" Dhadrianwale under bad? Am I missing something? 

I used to love them, honestly but their latest videos indicate how they have become so much like Panthpreet.

1. Messing with the history of Guru Tegh Bahadhur Maharaj ji- 26 years in pora sahib; Sant giani gurbachan singh ji has confirmed this and Dhadrianwale has been refusing to accept it, referring to a book written by the same person who addressed Sri Dasam Guru granth sahib ji as Kanjar Granth.

2. Says there is no point in doing simran.

3. Says he was doing Haramzaadgi by calling himself a sant.

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

I used to love them, honestly but their latest videos indicate how they have become so much like Panthpreet.

1. Messing with the history of Guru Tegh Bahadhur Maharaj ji- 26 years in pora sahib; Sant giani gurbachan singh ji has confirmed this and Dhadrianwale has been refusing to accept it, referring to a book written by the same person who addressed Sri Dasam Guru granth sahib ji as Kanjar Granth.

2. Says there is no point in doing simran.

3. Says he was doing Haramzaadgi by calling himself a sant.

 

:)

I don't about the first point you've stated, as I don't listen to him much myself, so I can't comment on what I don't know of or not heard. 

Also never heard the other too points either, but then again I don't listen to him much, only when he comes on Tv. 

But I noticed, you call him by them and they, and that's normally used in respect of somebody, so seems like you like some of his parchaar, but not all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, simran345 said:

I don't about the first point you've stated, as I don't listen to him much myself, so I can't comment on what I don't know of or not heard. 

Also never heard the other too points either, but then again I don't listen to him much, only when he comes on Tv. 

But I noticed, you call him by them and they, and that's normally used in respect of somebody, so seems like you like some of his parchaar, but not all. 

Even avoided using DHADRIANWALA. Because they once did good parchar, and there will always be a part where I may not be able to disrespect them completely. For the betterment of the panth, it has to be distinguished 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

Even avoided using DHADRIANWALA. Because they once did good parchar, and there will always be a part where I may not be able to disrespect them completely. For the betterment of the panth, it has to be distinguished 

Ok you have your own opinion and I can't argue with that. Just wasn't sure if the reasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a similar reaction , bhai Ranjit singh  in the early days he allowed bewakoof loki to matha tek etc but now he has matured the whole way up and told people to call him BHai because he has no claim on anything .

His latest parchaar vids have been calling out dodgy parchaar and behaviours in the panth and trying to encourage the sangat to lose their greed, lose the pakhandi baba habit and reattach to gurbani .

I have never heard him say naam simran is pointless (maybe you can provide the link). 

He openly admits his wrong behaviour of the past (isn't that a good thing?) and tells people NOT to call him anything if they must then brother.

I would put Giani Thakur SIngh patialawale in a third category questionable 

athough the general content of itihaasic katha is correct he embroiders a lot and make claims which makes sangat doubt the rest of the katha.

 

puzzled, but its your opinion

Edited by jkvlondon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I had a similar reaction , bhai Ranjit singh  in the early days he allowed bewakoof loki to matha tek etc but now he has matured the whole way up and told people to call him BHai because he has no claim on anything .

His latest parchaar vids have been calling out dodgy parchaar and behaviours in the panth and trying to encourage the sangat to lose their greed, lose the pakhandi baba habit and reattach to gurbani .

I have never heard him say naam simran is pointless (maybe you can provide the link). 

He openly admits his wrong behaviour of the past (isn't that a good thing?) and tells people NOT to call him anything if they must then brother.

I would put Giani Thakur SIngh patialawale in a third category questionable 

athough the general content of itihaasic katha is correct he embroiders a lot and make claims which makes sangat doubt the rest of the katha.

 

puzzled, but its your opinion

Bhenji, 

dhadrianwale has changed. He is doing what these missionary parchariks are doing. If you listen to his latest videos, you will be shocked at his claims.

 

giani thakur singh are a gem. Just because our budi fails to believe and understand they are saying doesn't mean they should be questioned. (TRUST ME ON THIS ONE)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

Bhenji, 

dhadrianwale has changed. He is doing what these missionary parchariks are doing. If you listen to his latest videos, you will be shocked at his claims.

 

giani thakur singh are a gem. Just because our budi fails to believe and understand they are saying doesn't mean they should be questioned. (TRUST ME ON THIS ONE)

 

don't  worry I do believe in the avasta of sant ji  and the nature of the shaheeds but he should realise just speaking of them is enough .

latest vid of ranjit singh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Use the Force.

?? You seem to be planning or tellin someone to attack or use violence over here on someone.  Seriously? How seriously very strange.

Edited by muscleman
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, muscleman said:

?? You seem to be planning or tellin someone to attack or use violence over here on someone lol. Very strange.

No. It's a reference to Star Wars. The Force? The mystical power that surrounds and permeates all living things which might be referred to as intuition, knowledge, etc, that is derived from an unseen source designed to guide us towards goodness and truth. 

I suggested that in order to decide who is "good" and "bad" we should look within and make use of the budhi we're supposed to cultivate through adherence to Sikh teachings.

It's quite sad i had to spell it all out, lol. The joke is dead.

Edited by MisterrSingh
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for elaborating. Time/effort well spent.

Edited by muscleman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Thanks for elaborating. Time/effort well spent.

It's fine. Thanks for understanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's fine. Thanks for understanding.

You are welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

To avoid:

Dhumma

 

Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma is an excellent kathakar. His knowledge on Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib is renowned in the taksal, and Baba is the one who has engineered the revival of Dasam katha in Delhi Gurdwaras where it was non-existent for over a decade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chatanga said:

 

Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma is an excellent kathakar. His knowledge on Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib is renowned in the taksal, and Baba is the one who has engineered the revival of Dasam katha in Delhi Gurdwaras where it was non-existent for over a decade.

The other jathedars and mahapurkhs of taksal have a better understanding.

the reason I said to avoid him is simply that he sometimes becomes very fond of the akalis (government) 

hence some may just see all taksalis as supporters of akalis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

The other jathedars and mahapurkhs of taksal have a better understanding.

the reason I said to avoid him is simply that he sometimes becomes very fond of the akalis (government) 

hence some may just see all taksalis as supporters of akalis 

Sure, Harnam Singh is a supporter of the akalis, but what measure did you use to ascertain whether other jathedars and mahapurkhs of taksal havea  better understanding. And who are these jathedars and mahapurkhs?

 

I would also include Gyani Parwinderpal SIngh Buttar and Bhai Gurpreet Singh california in the "good" list.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, chatanga said:

Sure, Harnam Singh is a supporter of the akalis, but what measure did you use to ascertain whether other jathedars and mahapurkhs of taksal havea  better understanding. And who are these jathedars and mahapurkhs?

 

I would also include Gyani Parwinderpal SIngh Buttar and Bhai Gurpreet Singh california in the "good" list.

Mahapurkhs- Sant giani gurbachan singh ji, Sant Giani Kartar Singh ji, and Sant Giani Jarnail Singh ji khalsa (have huge numbers of katha available), Baba Banta Singh (loads of Dasam granth katha available), Giani Harbhajan singh.

It is just the way he has been acting, sometimes the attitude just defeats all that knowledge. One may not be able to learn much from a hypocritical person. And post importantly, the above two mentioned are great as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now