Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
singhbj singh

'Neo-Nazis' plan White Pride march on same day as Sikh religious festival

Recommended Posts

Guest Jacfsing2

The difference between the Christians and the Sikhs is that one has the political power of the entire west; while the other doesn't even have it's own country. These <banned word filter activated>-Da-Putars/Putris,(Christians), know that, so they are using their ability to brainwash the public into their white supremacist religion. (They made Jesus Pakhandi a Gora when he was a Khala to prove their intent from the very beginning).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need for self induced polarization and being alarmists. Just quietly watch and see what motives are. Liberals and far right both play the game. Smarten up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

The difference between the Christians and the Sikhs is that one has the political power of the entire west; while the other doesn't even have it's own country. These <banned word filter activated>-Da-Putars/Putris,(Christians), know that, so they are using their ability to brainwash the public into their white supremacist religion. (They made Jesus Pakhandi a Gora when he was a Khala to prove their intent from the very beginning).

I think this has very little to do with Christian's and more to do with a far-right group with dwindling supporters trying to piggy-back something just for the sake of publicity, they tend to do this a fair amount, the end result being that they want to cause trouble but, from past experience, they tend to run away at the slightest sign of retaliation.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
5 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

I think this has very little to do with Christian's and more to do with a far-right group with dwindling supporters trying to piggy-back something just for the sake of publicity, they tend to do this a fair amount, the end result being that they want to cause trouble but, from past experience, they tend to run away at the slightest sign of retaliation.

 

Is Jesus Gora or Khala? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Proves how thick they are if it was planned as a counter-procession to our specific religious occasion. They perceive a day where Sikhs gather, in theory, to sing the praises of God, as an implicitly aggressive political and social statement on our existence in their lands. We'd hold a Nagar kirtan if we lived on the bloody moon, lol. It has nothing to do with making any statement about other races or groups. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Is Jesus Gora or Khala? 

That's irrelevant to what these fools are doing, see the reply below for an explanation.

 

6 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Proves how thick they are if it was planned as a counter-procession to our specific religious occasion. They perceive a day where Sikhs gather, in theory, to sing the praises of God, as an implicitly aggressive political and social statement on our existence in their lands. We'd hold a Nagar kirtan if we lived on the bloody moon, lol. It has nothing to do with making any statement about other races or groups. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×