singhbj singh

'Neo-Nazis' plan White Pride march on same day as Sikh religious festival

7 posts in this topic

The difference between the Christians and the Sikhs is that one has the political power of the entire west; while the other doesn't even have it's own country. These <banned word filter activated>-Da-Putars/Putris,(Christians), know that, so they are using their ability to brainwash the public into their white supremacist religion. (They made Jesus Pakhandi a Gora when he was a Khala to prove their intent from the very beginning).

No need for self induced polarization and being alarmists. Just quietly watch and see what motives are. Liberals and far right both play the game. Smarten up.

20 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

The difference between the Christians and the Sikhs is that one has the political power of the entire west; while the other doesn't even have it's own country. These <banned word filter activated>-Da-Putars/Putris,(Christians), know that, so they are using their ability to brainwash the public into their white supremacist religion. (They made Jesus Pakhandi a Gora when he was a Khala to prove their intent from the very beginning).

I think this has very little to do with Christian's and more to do with a far-right group with dwindling supporters trying to piggy-back something just for the sake of publicity, they tend to do this a fair amount, the end result being that they want to cause trouble but, from past experience, they tend to run away at the slightest sign of retaliation.

5 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

I think this has very little to do with Christian's and more to do with a far-right group with dwindling supporters trying to piggy-back something just for the sake of publicity, they tend to do this a fair amount, the end result being that they want to cause trouble but, from past experience, they tend to run away at the slightest sign of retaliation.

Is Jesus Gora or Khala? 

Proves how thick they are if it was planned as a counter-procession to our specific religious occasion. They perceive a day where Sikhs gather, in theory, to sing the praises of God, as an implicitly aggressive political and social statement on our existence in their lands. We'd hold a Nagar kirtan if we lived on the bloody moon, lol. It has nothing to do with making any statement about other races or groups. 

6 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Is Jesus Gora or Khala? 

That's irrelevant to what these fools are doing, see the reply below for an explanation.

6 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Proves how thick they are if it was planned as a counter-procession to our specific religious occasion. They perceive a day where Sikhs gather, in theory, to sing the praises of God, as an implicitly aggressive political and social statement on our existence in their lands. We'd hold a Nagar kirtan if we lived on the bloody moon, lol. It has nothing to do with making any statement about other races or groups. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• It seems there has been another incident near a mosque in Newcastle. Another vehicle driven into worshippers on Eid. http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/821057/Westgate-road-crash-eid-prayers-Newcastle-Muslim-attack
    • From what I can discern, the panic and concern at contemporary immigration is less to do with the immediate threat of terror (although in the short term it's a genuine issue considering everything that's going down in the Middle East at the moment), but more a long term view to the irreversible impact on demographics and social makeup of a country, especially if we take into account the types of migrants that are flocking here. It's very, very easy to get cynical and insular about this whole problem, but I think we mustn't forget that we're also children of immigrants, and somehow it doesn't quite sit right with me if we're shouting, "Send the buggers back!" Equally, these western countries are our homes. We were born and raised here. There's a definite emotional connection to our immediate environment and, if it stretches that far, the long-term success of these lands. Make no mistake, if these lands fall, then so do we. And, yes, ultimately I believe these lands will fall if things continue unabated. That's not being dramatic or hysterical. We won't be able to hole ourselves up in a Gurdwara and tough it out, lol. Unfortunately, you won't get similar sentiments of positivity for the future of Europe amongst certain other communities who exist here, even those who, like us, were born in the West. If you don't believe me, there are hundreds of unbiased, unfiltered videos on YouTube that will prove me right. This fundamentally erroneous belief that deep down all people are equal and good in character and intention is demonstrably false. I wish it wasn't false, but there it is. To echo an earlier sentiment, I'm sure our parents or grandparents came to the West in order to make the most of living in a modern, western country with all the associated benefits (not THOSE benefits, lol) of existing in a first world country. I don't want to wake up 30 years into the future, and wonder whether I'm living in Mogadishu or Rawalpindi. Does that make me a bad person? Should I, as a brown person, remain silent on the issue of immigration? Blind hate or anything like that is useless and completely silly. It's negative energy. But there's a way of having these discussions, and they need to be had. I can predict your response, but I'm hoping you'll reply in a manner that originates from a place of wanting to engage in an open-minded and fair discussion. I can't be doing with any communist propaganda, Sukh. Talk it through like a human being, not an ideologue dancing from point to point in order to secure a metaphorical knockout punch. 
    • First, lets admit one thing straightforward :  Our religion has somethings that make it difficult to follow in modern times , esp for men ! So unless we give sikhi to our kids , we're going to lose them from sikhi once they grow up . Its inevitable.  But then our religion is very straightforward path to god , without involving any superstitions.  Our kids need to be taught at modern age why they have to wear turbans or kes . Otherwise our kids will grow on to understand turban as "burden" (yes I have heard this word from sikh teenage boys).    Khande di paahul or amrit ? In gurbaani, amrit means name of god which doesn't discriminate on bhek (outer appearance).   
    • I admit, biology isn't my strong point.  Although I am vaguely aware that some Indian historians poo-poo the idea that Punjabis descend from various European races. Is that commonly accepted, or is that mindset from a fringe who perhaps don't like the idea of us originating from exclusively non-Asian genes?