• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Khalistanisinghni

Good work from (21st century) Sikh writers

1 post in this topic

WJKK WJKF,

thought we could appreciate some work from our brothers/sisters.

this is the first writer, the name of the writer is unknown and some beautiful work below! 

(Should we start a series for the purpose?)

ardaas.jpg

IMG_4820.JPG

the warriors.jpg

Son.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Thank you everybody, but I still feel sad, not because I didn't get what I wanted but I feel sad with mahraj ji. what I wanted was to pass a test that ive been trying so hard for, I have done path too especially dedicated to this and ardas and on the day I even took a cyber hukamnama and it was really positive cant remember it exactly, it was something like waheguru ji gives you what you wish for (I just read the translations).... and today I was awake at amrit vela but I didn't get up to do my nitnem I stayed in bed and did simran, I just wanted to show mahraj ji that I am upset with him a little bit, just as I would do to show my mum ...... I don't know if gods feeling anything  or just doesn't care lol
    • there is a lot of iron in dal and beans especially BLACK BEANS   if you want to learn indian cooking  watch Sanjay on VAHREHVAH.COM   ...food always turns out great and he is a bit enthuastic . Recommend watching the following channels to get more info : mic.the Vegan (gives the science papers) John McDougall (Doctor - starch solution) Vegsource (all the plant based docs and info) Vegan style cooking (aussie lady showing various dishes )   Interesting for health topics : Diverse Health Services Dr John Bergman   
    • It doesn't matter where I come from just presenting Desi parents sentiment. If you're parents are conservative & traditional then it's best to follow definition of RIGHT. And who says there is no romance in Arranged Marriage now you want couples to talk about their intimate relation in public  Unless you get married there can be no "Ek jot duwe murti" so get married n discover it yourself !
    • Don't forget that Hindus make up over 40 percent of Punjab so the 1.6 will include their birth rate.  If Sikhs have 3.1, it means that Hindu Punjabi may be in demographic decline and that is making the replacement rates look lower for Sikhs. If there has been an increase in the population in Punjab, it would be non Punjabis coming into Punjab. Perhaps this is why the Indian Govt has been encouraging Bhaiyas and Biharis to move to Punjab over the last couple of decades. The Hindu Punjabi population has been in decline and the govt needs to keep the ratio up. These are just suggestions and are by no means accurate. What is interesting on that link you provided is that as a general rule most of India's birth rate is going down with the exception of the BIMRU states.
    • Grehasti means married life ? Are you saying get married & refrain from sex  or not marry n stay with parents ?