thought we could appreciate some work from our brothers/sisters.

this is the first writer, the name of the writer is unknown and some beautiful work below! 

(Should we start a series for the purpose?)

the warriors.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Never use mineral oil it is carcinogenic. Use either organic sesame oil or desi ghee or organic coconut oil.
    • We should also stick to traditional cooking materials. E.g. becoming sarbloh bibeki and using only clay earthenware to store foods/water. Copper vessels are excellent for water storage too since the Cu2+ ions have lots of health benefits e.g. removing pain/arthritis. Many Gurdwaras still use aluminium cookware which as we know is carcinogenic. I wouldn't even recommend 'stainless steel' since its the stainless component which much like 'non-stick' and 'water-resistant' synthetic materials, causes cancer. Secondly, the steel itself is an alloy containing other elements which are carcinogenic e.g. nickel which is also an irritant.  When you do your research you'll soon see that Guru Ji's way is the best and we should stick to it if we want to live healthy lives. 
    • The Indian mainstream is scrambling around for an identity that resonates beyond their borders on an international level. They truly believe India is a sleeping giant, and should be dining at the top table. This kind of ambition does count for something, and I'm sure it will inch them forward over the next few decades, but overall the poverty, the corruption, and general sense of third-worldness won't be shaken off anytime soon.  Funnily enough, I think the sheer size of the place and the maddening diversity of languages, cultures, and faiths (albeit all of an Eastern flavour) mean an organic, gradual, and "natural" collapse isn't on the cards, unlike England which is happily and obliviously marching towards its fall. I believe Europe the continent -- and by extension the civilisation that grew from as far back as the impact of the Enlightenment -- is in its death throes. We are embarking on the journey into Decadence and decline. Europe will end before India does if things are allowed to run their natural course. If we factor a devastating regional war, perhaps nuclear, into the mix, then there's no saying what will happen.
    • Don't be fooled by the 'healthier' or 'fluoride-free' toothpastes e.g. Kingfisher. Always read the ingredients and research them. They also contain toxic chemicals and I have not found one which is completely safe. Secondly the toothbrushes themselves are not fit for purpose. The bristles are plastic which is not only an ineffective cleaning material but is a breeding ground for pathogens and biofilm formation.  It's much better to stick with Nature and Guru Ji's hukam and use Datun. It is completely safe and effective and will actually destroy pathogens. Why settle for second grade gimmicks which will only do harm?    
    • Vahiguru, shahid bhai gurbakash singh ji, i am sure he will come back as gursikh again to finish the seva he was assigned to do by guru maharaj.