Should we use Graffiti to spread Awareness ?

singhbj singh

Guest Jacfsing2
14 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

Am no catholic or even a Sikh 

I wouldn't really expect that you weren't Sikh, but it seems to make sense now. (Your words not mine.) 

Guest Jacfsing2
3 hours ago, S4NGH said:

That is your interpretation.

Do you think Muhammad was a nice guy? (At a minimum?) I may not be a supporter of Jesus; however, at least his intention was legit, (not logical; however, for a false God his heart was in the right place), but with Muhammad he was a mad man.

On 18/03/2017 at 4:26 PM, Jacfsing2 said:

Do you think Muhammad was a nice guy? (At a minimum?) I may not be a supporter of Jesus; however, at least his intention was legit, (not logical; however, for a false God his heart was in the right place), but with Muhammad he was a mad man.

Do you know Jesus personally? Or are you going by the bedtime stories told by the children of his friends and followers and god knows who many many years after his death, which have been altered 100s of times often to suit political agendas? I've no idea where Jesus's heart was or whether the guy even existed. Frankly, I care not. Do I think Muhammed was a nice guy? What does it matter what I think? I'm nobody. Again, I really couldn't give a hoot.

I only care about Jagat Guru. Ain't no one compare to them. :) peace

On 18/03/2017 at 4:26 PM, Jacfsing2 said:

Actually Jesus never said he was the son of god or God for that part. That was a delusion later on propagated by the Roman Christian Church under Constantine I think.