MisterrSingh

Islam 'will overtake Christianity by 2070'

6 posts in this topic

Islam is the world's second-largest religion, after Christianity. But this could change if the current demographic trends continue, according to research published by the US-based Pew Research Center.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-39279631

Best to start educating your grandchildren and future generations on what the meaning and purpose of 'jizya' is, lol.  

9 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Islam is the world's second-largest religion, after Christianity. But this could change if the current demographic trends continue, according to research published by the US-based Pew Research Center.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-39279631

Best to start educating your grandchildren and future generations on what the meaning and purpose of 'jizya' is, lol.  

no point cos it's not like we will get a choice ...get down the gym

6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

no point cos it's not like we will get a choice ...get down the gym

Some will say we're being paranoid and discriminatory. 

6 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Some will say we're being paranoid and discriminatory. 

hundreds of years of direct history say informed opinion and frankly our duty is to warn but if they don't pay attention it's their decision.

Edited by jkvlondon
1 person likes this

Hopefully we would be able to colonise Mars and we can evacuate the last remaining kafir from Earth by 2100.

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Hopefully we would be able to colonise Mars and we can evacuate the last remaining kafir from Earth by 2100.

why not send the troublemakers there instead they'll be happy they will have their own region to control  one way trip will ensure that they will have to get on with each other .... if not you know it's down to them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Problem now is that the real facists now call themselves anti-fascists.  You are nice guy Sukh but I feel that you are quite naive.  You need to look at where the violence is coming from and who is shutting down free speech. Ironically it is likes of Tommy Robinson who is on the receiving end of the quote you have mentioned above. If you have a chance please see this link, it may explain what may have happened to you:  
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji Lol, I was talking about the guru gayatri mantra that is in JAAP SAHIB (Gobinday Mukunday Udaaray Apaaray Hariang Kariang Nirnamay Akamay). Not the vedic om bhur bavaha swaha one. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Try to analyze and smajaa ur mind. Like why do you like her mind? Is it because shes pretty? Well beauty fades and we all become old and ugly. So beauty is just a trap and mind u should be ashamed to have fallen for such a simple trick of maya. As that beauty is really just skin, bones, hair, blood, and guts arranged in a certain way to trick us. And if we really must admire beauty, why not admire the one who designed the beautiful mountains, streams, rivers, which have no parallel. The beautiful One from which all creation comes from, Waheguru Is it because of her good qualities? Then love the qualities not the person they adorn. Try to adopt those good qualities yourself. Because God is the source, he is all Goodness, so all good qualities flow from him. So imagine how beautiful, how Good waheguru is! The one who created all the goodness in the world.only he is worthy of falling in love. As that love will purify us and make us as Great, Good, and beautiful as waheguru is.  Is it because she is amritdhari? In that case thank the guru who accepted all of us mere humans and made us singhs and kaurs. He trusted us to be the best khalsa, to not be like other mere humans, engrossed in worldly things. Instead compete with the girl for the gurus affection. If she wears a dastaar, you wear a dumalla. Is she does nitnem, u do nitnem plus simran. If she wakes up at 4am, u wake up at 3am. You know ur mind is engrossed in thinking of her, use that to make urself a better sikh. Start working out, do more paath and simran. Do ardaas to guruji to make you a true sikh, who gets over this crush.
    • Also will you be able to say No to the American and wat explanation will you give? And will you be able to forget him completely,  if married to the other guy? Also to make a hard choice, you should  write down the pros and cons of each choice . Then say if i remove all the cons of the Canadian guy, like if he took amrit, will that convince me? If not, then it means ur heart is already set on the other. Also if the american moved to canada, will that be enough to convince you he's the one without a doubt? If not, then maybe consider the other person   
    • When we become too relaxed, we fall asleep. If we have been sitting down too long. Blood starts collecting in our legs and doesnt flow as fasr, so we dont get enough oxygen. So move around. Maybe do mool mantar standing up with folded hands, like an ardaas, begging for darshan. Most importantly, concentrate on the meanings. Also u can try to do simran in bir asan position that the panj pyare take. Or after like 15 mins. Do 5 jumping jacks, then sit down and start doin simran again. Also try to put some emotion into it, like I am calling out to God, who is my beloved, and I have been forcefully seperated from him. And without my origin, i am dry and worthless. And whats even worse, in maya i have forgotten who God is, and that I was seperated from him.  You can also try to do simran loudly. Also try to say waheguru with each breath.  Also keep switching positions or ways of doing simran, so u dont fall asleep