• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

3 posts in this topic

WJKK WJKF,

thought it would be beautiful if we all could ANONYMOUSLY share the banis we have added to nitnem or how much abhyaas we have, to inspire and be inspired! 

Feel free to keep identity gupt 

Edited by Khalistanisinghni
2 people like this

My nitnem inlcudes the following bani :)

Japji Sahib

Jaap Sahib

Tav Prasad Svawye 

Chaupai Sahib done 3 times 

Anand Sahib

Reharas Sahib

Rakhiya Di Shabad + Kirtan Sohila

Dukh Bhanjani Sahib

Akaal Ustat Chaupai

Sukhmani Sahib

Shabad Hazare P10

Shabad Hazare

Chandi Di Vaar

Chandi Charitar ustat

Sidh Gost

Tav Prasad Svawye (deen ki pritpal)

Currently im also in the process of adding Chandi Charitar to my nitnem banis, though of that I only do 70 pauris so far as im still learning (just up to the slaying of Rakhatbhej). Also in the process of doing Asa Di Vaar and Akaal ustat (learning) and i do Sehaj Path of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji too. Doing some bani from Dasam Granth but thats not really something I've done alot lately.   I've lately been really attached to the first few portions of Chaubis Avtar where its praises of Waheguru.

I don't always get all my banis done though so I aim for those as frequently as I can, this is due to internal issues and my timetable being cramped but I'm trying my hardest. 

I really respect what your trying to do by encouraging people to tell everyone and somehow inspire them to do more bani; however, the result could be the opposite if someone is new; they'll just feel overwhelmed. Instead a more practical thing to do is turn this into a Simran thread where we just write Vahgeguru many times. If it feels weird for anyone I'm willing to start.

Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru. (@Khalistanisinghni, really respect the good intentions, but it's better that way). Even if everyone is gupt; if some Mahapurukh, (which probably doesn't have time for this site), came; well they'd probably put us to shame.

1 person likes this

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor