Khalistanisinghni

The modern day "Kaurs"

123 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Men put down women openly in order to elevate themselves. Nobody says anything about that.

also why does women's contribution always have to be subtle and behind the lines? Why can't women be leaders in the panth and lead men? What's so wrong with that? Why do we need to only take the 'nurture' role where we nurture someone else's gifts instead of following our own? Men following theirs steps on women's dreams all the time. You will not say anything against that?

If a woman is dumb like youself then I don't blame the men. Not so long ago, women in the western countries were considered no more than 'chattels' therefore property of their husbands! They were slaves to be owned by their husbands, in case you have forgotten your history.  Our Gurus removed this mentality right from the start. We have always had women leaders in the Sikh panth and no one stops them from taking up leadership to this day! Where are the women leaders in your birth religion? There are none! God made women to nurture his creation, and not to destroy it, like we see what's happening in the western cultures, where women don't know whether they are men or women! Whether they are coming or going! This is all happening because of how their men want their women to be.  In the Sikh panth men behave like men should and women behave like how women should!  I dread to see the day when Sikh men start behaving like women and vice versa. Their roles are based on how God intended and to change that would be deviant and profane!

Edited by pavitarsk

Hey chatanga and dalsingh, I found satkiran from Sikh awareness!

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, pavitarsk said:

I think her husband should talk to her. Unless he is a weak man and can't do it. She is plain stupid. She probably got kicked out of the Christian faith for the same reasons.  There is zero gender equality in this religion if you ask me. She is a LOST CAUSE. I wonder if she has a daily bath.  Reeks of stench, I mean, bad smell; so do her posts!

Must be nice to be a male in this male privileged religion then huh?zero equality so what are you saying regarding women and please back it up with Gurbani. 

Whats my Hsiang supposed to say? Learn my place beneath men? Won't happen.

Nothing I have said goes against either Gurbani or Sikh Rehet Maryada. 

1 minute ago, Singh123456777 said:

Hey chatanga and dalsingh, I found satkiran from Sikh awareness!

You mean the White (ex Christian) loser also known as the canadiangirl:ehhh:

Just now, pavitarsk said:

You mean the White (ex Christian) loser also known as the canadiangirl:ehhh:

You guys can call me loser all you want. Water off a ducks back. Nothing I have said is wrong. Male and female are equal in sikhi and whether you personally believe it or not does not matter. And nothing I said goes against Sikh Rehet Maryada. 

Must be nice to be a male in this male privileged religion then huh?zero equality so what are you saying regarding women and please back it up with Gurbani. 

Whats my Hsiang supposed to say? Learn my place beneath men? Won't happen.

Nothing I have said goes against either Gurbani or Sikh Rehet Maryada. 

Don't defame the Sikh dharam with your ex Christian views. The Sikh dharam is based on GENDER EQUALITY.  The 'zero' gender equality ONLY exists in your mind and is eating you away slowly but surely! Watch out and come to your senses before it totally destroys you!  You have said a lot against the sikh dharam offending many on here. I wonder how your husband puts up with your nonsense!

Edited by pavitarsk

3 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

You guys can call me loser all you want. Water off a ducks back. Nothing I have said is wrong. Male and female are equal in sikhi and whether you personally believe it or not does not matter. And nothing I said goes against Sikh Rehet Maryada. 

because it says in rehit maryada to never curse at a women (muh phitkarna) or to raise a hand to her, to treat her with utmost satkar does that mean you as a SIKH PRIVILEGED FEMALE use it as a platform to make up stuff to pour hatred and scorn onto your brothers ???

Please come off your abrahamic influenced paranoia cloud and live in the real world : has a sikh man said to your face anything other than they believe the panj should be male , for instance, you cannot have amrit, you cannot read Gurbani/take Guru Vaak, go Gurdwara, do sewa, do prakash/sukasan of Guru ji , sing kirtan , learn gurmukhi, do santhiya, learn gatka, or any of the many many different aspects of sewa ?

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

The Gurus gave sikh women equality in terms of respect... they were not given complete gender equality which blurs the lines of which role(s) & attributes each gender has been created to fulfill.

Sikh women and men are equal too the point that both were created by Akal Purekh.... that's as far as it goes. The roles & duties for each are seperate & distinct. 

2 people like this

Did you desert Christianity because Jesus had only male diciples and there has never been a female Pope ever in the history of the Vatican? What a hypocrite!  You should be solving the problems of gender inequalities within the Christian faith first before attacking and questioning the Sikh dharam which is totally alien to you and of which you have ZERO understanding! 

Besides, it would be 'water off a duck's back' for you, because you are just a plain old thick person who deliberately refuses to learn anything from what others tell her. You are bent upon offending everyone over here similar to what you were doing on other forums too. You are bent upon provoking people for reasons only known to yourself and no one else.

Edited by pavitarsk
1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

The Gurus gave sikh women equality in terms of respect... they were not given complete gender equality which blurs the lines of which role(s) & attributes each gender has been created to fulfill.

Sikh women and men are equal too the point that both were created by Akal Purekh.... that's as far as it goes. The roles & duties for each are seperate & distinct. 

Are you saying that on Sikhi men and women have different strengths that compliment each other?

That would mean Akal Purakh has created a balance.

This would make sense as it is line with Sikhi. 

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

So tell me why does their gender matter? Does their caste matter? Should we only allow those from the castes who volunteered that day? How about skin colour? Should no white singhs be allowed since no white singh volunteered heir head that day? Why is it only gender matters???? And please use Gurbani to support your answer. 

If Guru Sahib made 5 caste name Singhs then yes but Guru Sahib did NOT. It was 5 Singhs thus it will remain 5 Singhs.

According to your logic you want the gays and the khusre to be allowed Amrit and Anand Karaj because the jot is same and aama is one with Akaal and genderless? Lol

And please use Gurbani to support your answer.

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Are you saying that on Sikhi men and women have different strengths that compliment each other?

this is also why women were put in parchaariks roles as their komalta and emotional intelligence would help them get the message past people's hardheadedness with prem not confrontation. 

28 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

this is also why women were put in parchaariks roles as their komalta and emotional intelligence would help them get the message past people's hardheadedness with prem not confrontation. 

I do agree the female methods of communication can be effective.

There is a youtube clip of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton played by two actors but Donald Trump was played by a woman with his mannerisms and exact same script and Hillary Clinton played by a man.

A lot of people commented how much more persuaded they were.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/29/clinton-trump-gender-swap-play-her-opponent

Edited by Ranjeet01

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Yes, that's how it is, the whole cosmos is designed perfectly. 

Akal Purekh created Brahma & gave him the ability to create within what Akal Purekh had already created (maya)

Akal Purekh created Vishnu & gave him the duty to preserve what Brahma creates within that which is already created & preserved by him

Akal Purekh created Shiva & gave him the duty to destroy what Brahma created & what Vishnu has been preserving.

As you can see they all have different roles, attributes & duties that they have been assigned... but what is the one thing that makes them all equal?... it's the fact that Akal Purekh created them all that makes them equal but not the same.

Apply this to the whole of creation...including men & women 

Edited by Mahakaal96
2 people like this

12 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Men are the sargun embodiment of Akal Purekh... women are the sargun embodiment of Adh Shakti... which is Akal Purekhs Shakti by which whole of sargun creation manifests itself. When the two come together (shiv-shakti) then creation expands. Adh Shakti has the ability to create but only on the hukam of Akal purekh. When Akal Purekh had a desire to became many from one he first manifested his Shakti (Adh Shakti). His desire to become many from one was manifest by Adh Shakti.

A woman has the ability to create new life when she gives birth but can only do so when a man plants his seed (desire) inside her.

The cosmic play of Akal Purek -Adh Shakti (Shiv-Shakti) has manifested in sargun form in the form of men & women.

You have a lot to learn 

Oh so women are not even sargun expression of God now. We're just a 'tool' and Yet Gurbani says the divine light is in everyone and everything. Here I thought all of creation was sargun expression (manifest) of the nirgun formless creator. As a dream, illusion, impermanent. You are saying women are not even any expression of God at all lol. Gurbani says the same divine light is in ALL. Also look at ang 736 where it says God is the director of the play playing ALL the characters, not just the male ones. And then when the play ends and he removes the costumes (us/ ego haume identity) then we see there was only ever ONE. It doesn't say that Akal purakh is only the male characters and females are just his tools or weapons. That would mean we women do not carry the divine light / divine consciousness and as such would not be able to merge back with Creator. 

Edited by HarkiranKaur

9 hours ago, Singh559 said:

If Guru Sahib made 5 caste name Singhs then yes but Guru Sahib did NOT. It was 5 Singhs thus it will remain 5 Singhs.

According to your logic you want the gays and the khusre to be allowed Amrit and Anand Karaj because the jot is same and aama is one with Akaal and genderless? Lol

And please use Gurbani to support your answer.

As Gurmukh, look upon ALL with a single eye of equality for in each and every heart the divine light is contained. - SGGSJ

By the way the Panj Pyaras issue is long solved by Sikhs with much higher avastha than you and I. Sikh Rehet Maryada says it can be other male or female so it's a moot point. You can have your opinion all you want but it's there in black and white in the Rehet Maryada. And I know of at least several historical Gurdwaras here in India following it. Including the one where I took Amrit they have had females doing seva as Panj Pyaras. Gurdwara Chatti Patshahi in Srinagar. 

I don't believe there is any restriction on a gay person taking amrit either as long as they remain celibate. So why couldn't they also do that seva? They obviously can't marry or have sex but as a person I dont see why they can't. 

Edited by HarkiranKaur

3 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

don't believe there is any restriction on a gay person taking amrit either as long as they remain celibate. So why couldn't they also do that seva? They obviously can't marry or have sex but as a person I dont see why they can't. 

Does a straight person also have to stay celibate? 

29 minutes ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

Does a straight person also have to stay celibate? 

Why does every post on here seem to turn into a post about homosexuality??? 

Just now, HarkiranKaur said:

Why does every post on here seem to turn into a post about homosexuality??? 

It was your post I responded to? 

3 minutes ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

It was your post I responded to? 

And I was responding to another post. Someone was comparing women doing seva as Panj Pyaras in the same light as a homosexual with a statement like next you'll say homosexuals can take Amrit etc... I was reponding to that. But homosexuality has nothing to do with this post at all. And to answer yes I think a high avastha Amritdhari homosexual can also do seva as Panj Pyaras. But as Amritdhari a homosexual could never be married. It's the whole tab a fits slot b thing. 

4 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

And I was responding to another post. Someone was comparing women doing seva as Panj Pyaras in the same light as a homosexual with a statement like next you'll say homosexuals can take Amrit etc... I was reponding to that. But homosexuality has nothing to do with this post at all. And to answer yes I think a high avastha Amritdhari homosexual can also do seva as Panj Pyaras. But as Amritdhari a homosexual could never be married. It's the whole tab a fits slot b thing. 

So it's a yes homosexuals can take amrit and what about heterosexual being celibate 

36 minutes ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

So it's a yes homosexuals can take amrit and what about heterosexual being celibate 

It's their choice but Gurbani says being celibate is not going to get you browny points to liberation. I don't think it will harm anyone to be celibate but to do it specifically for purpose of being pious or thinking it Will gain you some higher spiritual status it won't. 

7 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

It's their choice but Gurbani says being celibate is not going to get you browny points to liberation. I don't think it will harm anyone to be celibate but to do it specifically for purpose of being pious or thinking it Will gain you some higher spiritual status it won't. 

I agree doing anything for the explicit purpose of being pious is of no value.. Some people take amrit for the same reason