56 minutes ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

Mata gujar kaur ji stood by Guru tegh bahadhur maharaj ji when they were doing bhagti and did it together. (One of many examples)

you forget she was also doing sewa of her mother in law Mata nanki and sangat sewa who came to visit Bebe ji. She acted as pehredar for her Husband Bhagti 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

Is this the maryada from SGPC

Yes

it's suitably ambiguous by saying  of the six khalse doing amritsanchar sewa some can be female that allows for panj singh and one Kaur who is pehredaar/Granthi 

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

Is this the maryada from SGPC

Yes, and where is the equal rights to transgender people to be in punj pyare.  What about those people in this world who believe they are animals (this is not a joke). Sgpc maryada by default becomes invalid because it discriminated. Clearly the people who made this rehat maryada did not understand Guru Granth Sahib ji.  

2 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Yes, and where is the equal rights to transgender people to be in punj pyare.  What about those people in this world who believe they are animals (this is not a joke). Sgpc maryada by default becomes invalid because it discriminated. Clearly the people who made this rehat maryada did not understand Guru Granth Sahib ji.  

mate 13 years of discussion amongst the top sikh vidhvaans  and dharmic  and you are throwing the whole thing aside because of some messed up mental issues loki ?

Sikhs are supposed to live in hukham are they if they are saying 'Waheguru made a mistake I know better;'?

To serve in the panj you have to have immense kamai as an immaculate rehitvaan gursikh  , have they? 

Which Gursikh has gone TG?  consider also to do so would negate their rehit as they would do rom di beadbhi before any of the other issues so thus eliminate them from consideration. Bhai Rama Singh ji served in the Panj for decades here in the UK and other countries but as soon as he had heart surgery he stopped as the  rehit is uppermost.

Would you have confidence taking amrit from someone who dresses as fido and barks because he is convinced he is a dog ?

Stop being silly

Oh then it's not gurmat maryada, it's manmat maryada. Forget about it, was never a maryada approved by the panth, do read the disclaimer next time!

clearly not able to see why is it that women have so many other sewas at gurdwara but would love to participate in panj Pyare. Had they really believed the Khalsa to not have any gender, they would have know that the gurus, sahibzaade and pyares were physically male for a reason while spiritually same as us women.

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

This is vapid mentality we have to counter 

Why would you ever have this video up on YouTube. 

this is just one example of the open boasting of wasteful , self-indulgent twits  who consider their parents as amusingly quaint at the least or total pendus at the other end for believing in prudence, sikhi and being ethical

ok even my daughter asked me what she was hindu or sikh, her parents just look like Oh God , just get out of the way.  She's wearing literally ghungroo for a gurdwara wedding ...this is pretty typical girl  totally empty in between the ears, living for the labels and parties. Could sikhi ever reach her type?

There are many like her in Canada/Australia/The US/UK. With parents being gursikh and the daughters/sons quite so to the other side. Perhaps it's the fame they get or the attention 

47 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

ok even my daughter asked me what she was hindu or sikh, her parents just look like Oh God , just get out of the way.  She's wearing literally ghungroo for a gurdwara wedding ...this is pretty typical girl  totally empty in between the ears, living for the labels and parties. Could sikhi ever reach her type?

What is it with these girls, it's the same pouty facial expressions.

Selfies,  professional photos it does not matter, it's always the same.

The level of narcissism is beyond me.

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

What is it with these girls, it's the same pouty facial expressions.

Selfies,  professional photos it does not matter, it's always the same.

The level of narcissism is beyond me.

suddenly gursikh bibian seem more appealing huh?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

suddenly gursikh bibian seem more appealing huh?

Of course. Gursikh bibian do not pull silly faces 😁

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

Of course. Gursikh bibian do not pull silly faces 😁

course not they've had a humour bypass

• Like 1