The modern day "Kaurs"

30 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Men put down women openly in order to elevate themselves. Nobody says anything about that.

also why does women's contribution always have to be subtle and behind the lines? Why can't women be leaders in the panth and lead men? What's so wrong with that? Why do we need to only take the 'nurture' role where we nurture someone else's gifts instead of following our own? Men following theirs steps on women's dreams all the time. You will not say anything against that?

Men are the sargun embodiment of Akal Purekh... women are the sargun embodiment of Adh Shakti... which is Akal Purekhs Shakti by which whole of sargun creation manifests itself. When the two come together (shiv-shakti) then creation expands. Adh Shakti has the ability to create but only on the hukam of Akal purekh. When Akal Purekh had a desire to became many from one he first manifested his Shakti (Adh Shakti). His desire to become many from one was manifest by Adh Shakti.

A woman has the ability to create new life when she gives birth but can only do so when a man plants his seed (desire) inside her.

The cosmic play of Akal Purek -Adh Shakti (Shiv-Shakti) has manifested in sargun form in the form of men & women.

You have a lot to learn 

4 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Seeing the palla as reins of a horse where the wife is leading her husband is no worse than seeing the palla as a chain leading the wife while the husband is in charge.

Yet no Sikh male says "I had a chain round my wife as we walked around guru Granth Sahib during the lavan. Yet you.....

4 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

What r her calling IS to lead in the panth and make a real difference beyond the confines of the house?

Sikh women have done that in the past and no doubt will do so in the future. No Sikh male stops their wife from doing these.

Another trait of hers. talk abut women in the panj pyare sewa. get nowhere, no it's onto having babies and leadership roles.

Don't be fooled by her serpent tongue.

1 hour ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Men put down women openly in order to elevate themselves. Nobody says anything about that.

also why does women's contribution always have to be subtle and behind the lines? Why can't women be leaders in the panth and lead men? What's so wrong with that? Why do we need to only take the 'nurture' role where we nurture someone else's gifts instead of following our own? Men following theirs steps on women's dreams all the time. You will not say anything against that?

Openly? Sikh men? Where ? Tell us where and we will say something about it. Otherwise keep you vague statements to yourself.

3 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

You guys can call me loser all you want. Water off a ducks back. Nothing I have said is wrong. Male and female are equal in sikhi and whether you personally believe it or not does not matter. And nothing I said goes against Sikh Rehet Maryada. 

because it says in rehit maryada to never curse at a women (muh phitkarna) or to raise a hand to her, to treat her with utmost satkar does that mean you as a SIKH PRIVILEGED FEMALE use it as a platform to make up stuff to pour hatred and scorn onto your brothers ???

Please come off your abrahamic influenced paranoia cloud and live in the real world : has a sikh man said to your face anything other than they believe the panj should be male , for instance, you cannot have amrit, you cannot read Gurbani/take Guru Vaak, go Gurdwara, do sewa, do prakash/sukasan of Guru ji , sing kirtan , learn gurmukhi, do santhiya, learn gatka, or any of the many many different aspects of sewa ?

18 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

You guys can call me loser all you want. Water off a ducks back. Nothing I have said is wrong. Male and female are equal in sikhi and whether you personally believe it or not does not matter. And nothing I said goes against Sikh Rehet Maryada. 

The Gurus gave sikh women equality in terms of respect... they were not given complete gender equality which blurs the lines of which role(s) & attributes each gender has been created to fulfill.

Sikh women and men are equal too the point that both were created by Akal Purekh.... that's as far as it goes. The roles & duties for each are seperate & distinct.