The modern day "Kaurs"

Oh then it's not gurmat maryada, it's manmat maryada. Forget about it, was never a maryada approved by the panth, do read the disclaimer next time!

clearly not able to see why is it that women have so many other sewas at gurdwara but would love to participate in panj Pyare. Had they really believed the Khalsa to not have any gender, they would have know that the gurus, sahibzaade and pyares were physically male for a reason while spiritually same as us women.

ok even my daughter asked me what she was hindu or sikh, her parents just look like Oh God , just get out of the way.  She's wearing literally ghungroo for a gurdwara wedding ...this is pretty typical girl  totally empty in between the ears, living for the labels and parties. Could sikhi ever reach her type?

47 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

ok even my daughter asked me what she was hindu or sikh, her parents just look like Oh God , just get out of the way.  She's wearing literally ghungroo for a gurdwara wedding ...this is pretty typical girl  totally empty in between the ears, living for the labels and parties. Could sikhi ever reach her type?

What is it with these girls, it's the same pouty facial expressions.

Selfies,  professional photos it does not matter, it's always the same.

The level of narcissism is beyond me.